The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Thanks!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-13-04, 02:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Thanks!"
Justed wanted to say thank-you to Webby for making SBlows available to us...it continues to be one of the best Survivor Spoiler sites on the internet and a wonderful community of great people.

Thanks to the Blue Peeps, for all the work they do behind the scenes to keep things running smoothly.

Thanks to the SOTS writers, the summmary writers and all those who take the time to share their thoughts and ideas with those of us who are addicted to Survivor. It's been another great season.

I have enjoyed all the great minds, the wit and humor, the creativity and the sense of community. We have created a wonderful culture here at SBlows and I'm glad to have been a part of it.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to you and your families.

Krautboy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 ditto dabo 12-13-04 1
 RE: Thanks! motormouth 12-13-04 2
 RE: Thanks! DRONES 12-13-04 3
 RE: Thanks! KObrien_fan 12-13-04 4
   RE: Thanks! Markopolo100 12-13-04 5
       RE: Thanks! PepeLePew13 12-13-04 9
 RE: Thanks! Flowerpower 12-13-04 6
 RE: Thanks! kingfish 12-13-04 7
 RE: Thanks! samboohoo 12-13-04 8
 RE: Thanks! volsfan 12-13-04 10
 RE: Thanks! greg2557 12-13-04 11
 RE: Thanks! LeftPinky 12-13-04 12
 Amen to that! JohnMc 12-13-04 13
 RE: Thanks! forehead 12-13-04 14
 HERE! HERE! lilRED 12-13-04 15
 RE: Thanks! tribalwatcher 12-13-04 16
 RE: Thanks! Devious Weasel 12-13-04 17
 RE: Thanks! bondt007 12-13-04 18
 DITTO and let's all Thank emydi 12-13-04 19
   RE: DITTO and let's all Thank Sue 12-13-04 21
   RE: DITTO and let's all Thank kingfish 12-14-04 35
 RE: Thanks! ADKer 12-13-04 20
 RE: Thanks! braveheart 12-13-04 22
   RE: Thanks! ginger 12-13-04 23
 DITTO! RudyRules 12-13-04 24
 RE: Thanks! Capn2patch 12-13-04 25
 RE: Thanks! blacknwhitedog 12-13-04 26
 RE: Thanks! foonermints 12-13-04 27
 RE: Thanks! Magic Fingers 12-13-04 28
   RE: Thanks! Smoochie 12-13-04 29
 Couldn't agree more! sylvester 12-13-04 30
   RE: Couldn't agree more! PepeLePew13 12-14-04 37
       RE: Couldn't agree more! sylvester 12-14-04 38
 RE: Thanks! LookeeLoo 12-13-04 31
 RE: Thanks! flygirl 12-14-04 32
 RE: Thanks! JazzyJax 12-14-04 33
 RE: Thanks! Scarlett O Hara 12-14-04 34
 RE: Thanks! ShadyLady 12-14-04 36
   RE: Thanks! marebear79 12-14-04 39
       RE: Thanks! Seraphaem 12-15-04 40
           RE: Thanks! dabo 12-15-04 41
 RE: Thanks! udg 12-15-04 42
 SurvivorBlows Tribe, it's time to..... Loquatrix 12-15-04 43
 RE: Thanks! Brownroach 12-16-04 44
   RE: Thanks! VerucaSalt 12-23-04 45

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-13-04, 02:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "ditto"
Glückliche Feiertage

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-13-04, 03:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Thanks!"
I could not have said it better! This is an awesome place to be a part of.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

DRONES 615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-13-04, 03:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DRONES Click to send private message to DRONES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Thanks!"
Absolutely, this is the best Survivor site out there.

DRONES

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-04, 06:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Thanks!"
I couldn't agree more. We indeed have a special place here and everyone who participates makes it a better place. Happy holidays to everyone, it has been fun to be a part of the spoiling this season and I look forward to 20 new DAWs and Survivor 10!

2004 ASS Trivia Champ

Markopolo100 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-13-04, 07:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Markopolo100 Click to send private message to Markopolo100 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Thanks!"
Kudos to Survivor Blows for being the nicest spoiler site out there.

Good people, good times and good spoiling.

Marko

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-04, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Thanks!"
Yup, what a great place here! Webby, AyaK, IceCat and Bebo don't get enough credit for the work they do around here to keep this the best site around -- not just for Survivor, but the best all-around.

And hey, Marko, hope to see you around here more often, your humour is always welcome here!

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Scratch and sniff

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-04, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Thanks!"
What a wonderful thread to post in! I wholeheartedly agree, SBlows is by far the most thorough and the most well run boards on the net and that is all due to our webmasters! You run an incredible site that cuts to the core of the show and I for one have thoroughly prospered from the site and have immensely enjoyed it! So, thanks for all that you do! I feel a real connection with everyone here and consider you all my friends!

Have a wonderful holiday season and in no time we will be back in action with spoiling for S10...I think it has begun already!
I have a great respect for the webmasters and for many of the fabulous posters here, thanks!

Flowerpower

...and to Marko, your humor is just second to none, don't be a stranger!!!

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-04, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Thanks!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-13-04 AT 07:58 PM (EST)

Me too. What he/she/they said.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-04, 08:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Thanks!"
Yay to all of the Blue Peeps!!

Sadly, I wasn't around the Survivor Boards much this season, but can't wait for S10 now that I'm through the busy season.

And thanks to all of the great minds around here. Some of you I only see during Survivor Season, so it's great to see you.

Happy Holidays to All!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-04, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Thanks!"
Everyone else has said the things that I would say! I agree with KB...this a great site to be a member! Thanks to the blue peeps!

greg2557 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-13-04, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greg2557 Click to send private message to greg2557 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Thanks!"
This is deinitely the best survivor site out there.

Happy Holidays to everyone

greg

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-13-04, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Thanks!"
Well said, KB! Thanks Webby!

Even though every season we seem to lose some of my favorite spoilers, we always get fresh blood that fits in so well!

the brilliant MonCherie

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-13-04, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Amen to that!"
Thanks for reminding us of something we need to say more often. This is the best Survivor fan site out there, and the best overall source for spoiling. (Yeah, we borrow from other sites, but we put it together in a way that makes sense that isn't cluttered with jibberish.)

Major props to the blue folks for keeping things safe, sane, clean, and enjoyable.

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and see you next Pulau!

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-13-04, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Thanks!"
Well put! I could not have said it better. Thanks to all.

Happy holidays,
forehead

lilRED 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-13-04, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lilRED Click to send private message to lilRED Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "HERE! HERE!"
I love you guys!

tribalwatcher 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-13-04, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribalwatcher Click to send private message to tribalwatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Thanks!"
Yes, thanks to Webbie and all you awesome (and extremely nice) spoilers. This site is the best of all the Survivor sites by far.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-04, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Thanks!"
Once again, Krautboy says what we are all thinking. Thanks to Webby, Ayak, Bebo, Ice, Sleeve, Sherps, and everyone else with a hand in making this place the great community it is.

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-13-04, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Thanks!"
This season was fun - the F4 was a guess, and I kinda did OK with the guess, which made it better!

Thanks all - see you in January for more!

How long to 1000?
just say NO to swoops

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-04, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "DITTO and let's all Thank"
KB for such a great job he does with Confessional analysis, etc. You are our spoiling GURU

And a special shout out to my sweet potato Veruca Salt whose editing thread is just the best thread ever!!

And CONGRATS to Katie...You completely nailed it at the get go with your Chris Pick and you stuck with him!!! But don't you think Chad would have been a cuter winner??? or at least a shinier one?

And to newbie CAT, our resident vidcap analyzer--you are amazing!

And to newbie Kingfish, who played Devil's Advocate this season with great aplomb and dignity

And to the oldbies--you know who you are--FP, BR, Scar, Bebo, Doc, Fester, dweeze, shakes, etc....thanks for you're great insight and analysis--and for setting me straight on my Chad delusions this season!!!

Thanks Webby and the blue peeps for giving us such a cool place to spoil, joke, "flame" etc.

Thanks for the hosts of all the Survivor games from Spoiler Island and beyond!!!

And all you newbies(I was one in like S7), thanks for your fresh voices and don't be afraid to sign up for SOTS, summaries, etc. New voices always make this a better place.

Happy Holidays to all of you!!!

Sue 104 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-04, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sue Click to send private message to Sue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: DITTO and let's all Thank"
I agree. This is the most complete forum devoted to Survivor spoiling, and we still have a gentle heart.

A big thumbs up for everyone involved.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-04, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: DITTO and let's all Thank"
Emy, you are so nice. And very discerning to spot the aplomb-itude and dignity in my posts.

Thanks to you and to all for the enjoyable sport.

ADKer 143 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-04, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ADKer Click to send private message to ADKer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Thanks!"
Another thank you! Survivor would not be half as much fun without Survivorblows! Thanks to the moderators and to all of the talented folks who post!

braveheart 104 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-04, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail braveheart Click to send private message to braveheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Thanks!"
You said it Krautboy!

Thanks Webby and thanks to all the great spoilers out there...too many great ones to list! This is really the best spoiler site out there. Very warm and welcoming as well!
I'll miss it!

Happy Holidays and Best Wishes for the New Year!

Can't wait till S10!

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-04, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Thanks!"
My echoed gratitude to the gods, demigods, and powers that be. The mods are magnificent; the detective work is amazing. I merely lurk from a respectful distance here at Spoilers (those that can't spoil, bash), but the forum augments my Survivor pleasure immensely.

Happy trails...

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-04, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "DITTO!"
What everyone else said!

WEBBY RULES!

Your 2003 & 2004 College Football Pool Ultimate Prize Winner!
Yup, it's a Syren!

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-13-04, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Thanks!"
Great to have been a part of it. And let me add my thanks to all the blue peeps for providing a forum where the exchange of ideas is possible. S10 here we come!!

Can you hear it? It’s a Syren.

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-04, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Thanks!"
Thanks Webby!

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-04, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Thanks!"

Thanks Webby! These forums make it all 100X more fun!

Handmade by the incredibly talented Syren

Magic Fingers 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-13-04, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magic%20Fingers Click to send private message to Magic%20Fingers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Thanks!"
I would also like to extend my thanks to all the wonderful people on this board. It is a joy to come here and know that each and everyone is treated with respect. I didn't post as much this season but watch out for next season!

May you all be blessed this Christmas and New Year!!

Magic Fingers

Smoochie 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-13-04, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Smoochie Click to send private message to Smoochie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Thanks!"
I too would like to thank all the posters and expert spoilers.

I have been lurking for years and I don't post much but greatly enjoy reading everyones posts and anaylsis.

Keep up the good work and thanks to all for a great place to lurk.

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-04, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Couldn't agree more!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-13-04 AT 11:51 PM (EST)

Have to chime in to add my thanks to the blue peeps! I have been reading most of the survivor boards since Amazon, but this was my favorite board from the start and is the only board I post on regularly! Yep, just started posting for Vanuatu, wanted to for a long time but felt intimidated by all the talent around here, lol.

I can't name everyone so I will just say thank you all, you have made me feel welcome. I so enjoy messing around with the vidcaps and analyzing them for small details. (don't tell anyone but I even bought a magnifying glass this fall to better see the pics-I know, what a geek!)

Happy Holidays! See you all soon for Pulau!

Edited to add: I forgot to say, please call me Cat!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-04, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Couldn't agree more!"
Just wanted to pass along my kudos to you for a great job of helping out with the vidcap analysis this season, it really made the difference in spotting a few things from time to time. We haven't had a true vidcap spoiler (in terms of looking closeup at things, or colorizing, etc.) since the great IceCat ruled the roost way back in S2 and S3.

Bungler and Webby have provided great vidcaps as well as people here bringing over stuff from SurvivorFever, etc., but we haven't really had indepth analysis for some time.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Scratch and sniff

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-04, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Couldn't agree more!"
Awwwwwwww, shucks! Thank you Pepe, and Emydi, and FP, and Scarlett, and everyone else that has been so sweet to me.

I should say here that I spent 4 yrs in the real world as a soil map analyzer, looking for different types of soil in 1 to 400 scale aerial maps. I am trained to look for tiny details, lol, and even got paid for it. I can spot an 8x10 addition to an outbuilding at 400 paces, lol.

That explains my fascination with vidcap analyzing I guess. That and I'm not as good as explaining my thoughts in other areas as most of the talented peeps around here.

Please call me Cat! I'd love to join the sblows fantasy teams next time, btw. I finished in 20th place, Team Catchat. Congrats to forehead for finishing 2nd, and to FP for finishing 4th!

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-13-04, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Thanks!"
Yes, thanks Webby, blue peeps, SOTS writers, spoilers both new and old and summary writers! What a great place!

LookeeLoo

Another Dicey Original 2004

flygirl 159 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-04, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flygirl Click to send private message to flygirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Thanks!"
Been lurking on this site forEVER, sometimes I even post! Love reading the theories, and witnessing some very smart analysis of the smallest of details.

Happy Holidays ~

Merry Christmas!

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-04, 01:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Thanks!"
***Chime****chime***chime***

Hip, hip hooray for SB! Great board, great gang!

Have a wonderful holiday and see ya for S10.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-04, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Thanks!"
You know how the song goes ... "Thanks for the Memories ..." You guys are truly the BEST OF THE BEST. There is no place I would rather hang out than right here at S. Blows! Everyone here is awesome -- intelligent and fun too! What a combo! You always keep us thinking and on our toes!

To the Webbies -- I say thank you! Keep up the great work! You are awesome!

To the Spoilers -- you rocked this season -- I think you only get better with each passing season - and I am proud to count myself among your friends! KB, FP, KOF, emydi, Vols, BR, Tribe, Cat, Cap'n, VS, Ice Cat, Pepe, Joisy Boy (and the many, many unnamed individuals who also contribute and add so much) --- you all ROCK and you make it look so easy! I just don't know how you do it! You never cease to amaze me...

Keep up the great work everyone and thanks for all you do!

Merry Christmas one and all!

Scarlett

P.S. I was also Thrilled to be a part of the Top 2 Winning S. Blows CBS FANTASY teams! YaHOO!!!!!!

ShadyLady 21 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-04, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShadyLady Click to send private message to ShadyLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Thanks!"
Well said, KB. I have been a Survivor addict (yes, that is the first step to recovery) since the begining, but this was my first time visiting here. You people rock. Whether you want to admit it or not, you have class, brains, a great sense of humor, and do not take yourselves too seriously. I completely enjoyed myself and all the cool stuff I experienced here.

Thank you to all who made it possible, kept it clean, and allowed spirited discussion. I look forward to next season.

Happy Holidays and Bright Blessings to All

ShadyLady

marebear79 19 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-04, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail marebear79 Click to send private message to marebear79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Thanks!"
I also want to thank everyone for a fabulous spoiling season. I have been lurking for a long time, being totally intimidated by the spoiling talents of the long-time posters, and this was the first season that I was brave enough to join in.

Its nice to know that there are a lot of us out here that look at Survivor analytically (and a bit obsessively) and that I'm not the only one totally crazy about it(although my friends and family try to claim that sometimes!)

Keep up the excellent work, all. Happy holidays!

Marebear79

Seraphaem 66 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-15-04, 02:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seraphaem Click to send private message to Seraphaem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Thanks!"
I'd like to thank you all for letting me stop by now and then. Enjoy S10!

Seraphaem

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-04, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Thanks!"
Keep coming around, Sera! You really helped add some oomph to a generally oomph-free season (as did many many others, of course).

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-04, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Thanks!"
Huge, heartfelt dittos! KB said it better than I ever could.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-04, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "SurvivorBlows Tribe, it's time to..."
...raise a glass to each other this festive season!

Thanks to everyone here. Hanging out at Survivor Blows contributes massively to my enjoyment of the show. The insightfulness and, more importantly, the civility of the discourse here makes this one of my favourite places on the web.

I'm already looking forward to spoiling S10 with you all. Roll on early February!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-04, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Thanks!"
I'm a little late getting to this thread after being off for three days, but I wholeheartedly echo Krautboy's sentiments.

This is a fantastic site and Webby and the moderators are to be commended for keeping it running so well.

And of course all the great spoilers are what makes it so much fun to read and to post here. We had a bunch of auspicious newcomers this season, which is always great to see.

Oh and especial congratulations to Bebo on having your Episode 5 prediction to me come true.

Happy Holidays to all!

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-23-04, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Thanks!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-23-04 AT 01:18 PM (EST)

This could not have been a better posting KB and my apologies for joining in late

It is with my utmost appreciation that I am "surrounded" by such insightful and intelligent posters who also temper their posts with good humor

My special gratitude to the webmasters who enable me to indulge in my editing obsession and allow me to use the boards to post this type of thinking. These threads, however, would be of no use or enjoyment without the amazing observations that so many of you put down in those threads.

I wish each and every one of you the happiest and healthiest of holidays and look forward to reconvening for the next season.

and emdyi: I "yam" highly complimented lol and feel the same about you my dear

Thank you to those who have mentioned the threads that I start though as already said, those threads mean nothing without your participation!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •