The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S9 Finale Other site's picks"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Markopolo100 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-12-04, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Markopolo100 Click to send private message to Markopolo100 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S9 Finale Other site's picks"
Boy this looks like a toughie.

One one side...TDT and DR team up for a Chris win.
On the other...Snewser hints it could be Eliza

And on ACME Brain Trust? Markopolo just rants about Brook and Dolly! (OK, and everyone else).

WARNING!

INTENSE MARKOPOLO SUMMARY-AGE AHEAD!

http://www.acmebraintrust.com/index.php?page=654&parent=50

A preview:

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S9 Finale Other site's picks ExInterper 12-12-04 1
 RE: S9 Finale Other site's picks LeftPinky 12-12-04 2
 RE: S9 Finale Other site's picks RudyRules 12-12-04 3
 RE: S9 Finale Other site's picks emydi 12-12-04 4
 Fever has... volsfan 12-12-04 5
 Sucks picks Chris volsfan 12-12-04 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ExInterper 3093 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-12-04, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ExInterper Click to send private message to ExInterper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S9 Finale Other site's picks"
Marco? F'n hilarious.

I'm sitting in the law library here, "studying," and I laughed right out loud at the "Ami Wins...Fatality" screen cap. Said laugh managed to piss off about 40 stressed out law students in my general vicinity. Well done!

(c) Slicey 2004
Mmmm...blog.... "Politics or just a game? Well in the end they knew his name." -- Mighty Mighty Bosstones

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-12-04, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S9 Finale Other site's picks"
After Marco's link (humorous as usual), we see: ABT picks
with Eliza winning first II (Chris boot), Eliza wins second II ( Twila boot) and Eliza beating Scout...

Here's hoping that isn't correct!

the brilliant MonCherie

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-12-04, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S9 Finale Other site's picks"
MP,
Hilarious review of the ummm... contestants!
GREAT job!

And I think that your boot order makes sense.. although there are certainly other viable theories out there as are being discussed and dissected to pieces on other threads.

Your 2003 & 2004 College Football Pool Ultimate Prize Winner!
Yup, it's a Syren!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-04, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S9 Finale Other site's picks"
I like your picks Marko

What has Snewser said, what Katie said in her thread?

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-04, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Fever has..."
LAST EDITED ON 12-12-04 AT 05:29 PM (EST)

4th = Chris
3rd = Twila
2nd = Scout
1st = Eliza

ETA http://www.survivorfever.net/s9_predictions.html

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-04, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Sucks picks Chris "
to beat Scout.

http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessage?topicID=18200.topic

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •