The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Snews says Julie Ep. 13"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

divawife 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-02-04, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail divawife Click to send private message to divawife Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Snews says Julie Ep. 13"
From Survivor Sucks message boards from today 12/2 in response to thread "Across the Board Picks - Vanuatu Ep12

"Re: Across the Board Picks - Vanuatu Ep13"
"Julie"

He changed the heading to Ep13 and simply printed "Julie"

It was followed by a smiley that I could not copy. The smiley looks like its playing ball (like smacking a little ball) ya got me if that particular smiley means anything or its just a smiley!LOL!

Is he messing with everyone or not? Who knows. Just checked his spoiler board and he doesn't have anyone named for Ep 13.

Don't know anything else, they didn't seem to go to crazy about the info on sucks.

Best,
Diva

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Snews says Julie Ep. 13 IslandFever 12-02-04 1
   Free spoiling lesson shakes the clown 12-03-04 2
       RE: Free spoiling lesson cadfile 12-03-04 3
           RE: Free spoiling lesson braveheart 12-03-04 8
               RE: Free spoiling lesson PepeLePew13 12-03-04 12
                   RE: Free spoiling lesson braveheart 12-03-04 13
                       RE: Free spoiling lesson KObrien_fan 12-03-04 14
                           RE: Free spoiling lesson braveheart 12-03-04 16
                       RE: Free spoiling lesson Dakota 12-05-04 18
                       RE: Free spoiling lesson PepeLePew13 12-06-04 22
                           RE: Free spoiling lesson braveheart 12-07-04 27
           RE: Free spoiling lesson JohnMc 12-03-04 10
       RE: Free spoiling lesson Brownroach 12-03-04 7
           RE: Free spoiling lesson oncebitten 12-03-04 9
               RE: Free spoiling lesson Oscirus 12-03-04 11
                   RE: Free spoiling lesson sylvester 12-03-04 15
   RE: Snews says Julie Ep. 13 cuon10 12-05-04 17
       RE: Snews says Julie Ep. 13 TDeniseS 12-06-04 20
           RE: Snews says Julie Ep. 13 PepeLePew13 12-06-04 21
           RE: Snews says Julie Ep. 13 kingfish 12-06-04 23
 RE: Snews says Julie Ep. 13 Gothmog 12-03-04 4
   RE: Snews says Julie Ep. 13 divawife 12-03-04 5
       RE: Snews says Julie Ep. 13 KObrien_fan 12-03-04 6
 RE: Snews says Julie Ep. 13 Dakota 12-05-04 19
   RE: Snews says Julie Ep. 13 Pookie13 12-06-04 24
       RE: Snews says Julie Ep. 13 KObrien_fan 12-06-04 25
           RE: Snews says Julie Ep. 13 Dakota 12-06-04 26
               RE: Snews says Julie Ep. 13 divawife 12-07-04 28
                   RE: Snews says Julie Ep. 13 Pookie13 12-08-04 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

IslandFever 205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-02-04, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IslandFever Click to send private message to IslandFever Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Snews says Julie Ep. 13"
I think Snewser Tim is playing with our heads. If C-E don't vote off one of T-S then they will face the dreaded purple rock at F4. Chris said this episode that he deplores the idea of the purple rock. Scout cannot win a physical challenge so they vote off T. And her face time has increased.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-03-04, 01:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Free spoiling lesson"
>I think Snewser Tim is playing
>with our heads. If C-E
>don't vote off one of
>T-S then they will face
>the dreaded purple rock at
>F4. Chris said this episode
>that he deplores the idea
>of the purple rock. Scout
>cannot win a physical challenge
>so they vote off T.
>And her face time has
>increased.

Spoiling Rule #1: NEVER try to use game play logic in determining who the next boot is.

Rule #2: Don't doubt Snewser, EVER.

Rule #3: The previews are misdirection.

Okay, now apply those rules to what you said and re-write it....here's how it should look now....

Everyone knows that the morons should allign with Julie and vote out Twilla and Scout, thereby assuring themselves F3 instead of just F4 which is where they will be if they vote out Julie. So, of course, because they are idiots, they will vote out Julie anyway.

Snewser doesn't mess with us. He's been wrong, before, like once or twice, but he doesn't mess with us. If he says Julie is going, then Julie IS going. Period. The end.

And, applying #3, did you see the previews tonight? What did they scream at us....that everyone hates Twilla and Julie uses it to get herself back in the game. In other words, it ain't gonna happen.

Buh-bye Julie!

So don't take the simple fact that I think Shakes is godlike to mean that I think he isn't an ass. -Samiam 10/12/04

cadfile 176 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-03-04, 01:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cadfile Click to send private message to cadfile Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Free spoiling lesson"
Plus Julie wasn't seen much this week.

--
Doug

Cousin Eddie: Every time Catherine would turn on the microwave, I'd pee my pants and forget who I was for about half an hour.

braveheart 104 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-04, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail braveheart Click to send private message to braveheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Free spoiling lesson"
Did Julie say more than 3 words in last nights episode?

"Plus Julie wasn't seen much this week."

I thought MB would give the male fans a little more eye candy before Julie gets the boot. Wouldn't she be featured just a little more if she was going next week?

It's not that I would ever disagree with The Snewser but in past episodes MB features the next boot a little more prominently.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-03-04, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Free spoiling lesson"
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-04 AT 12:10 PM (EST)

>I thought MB would give the
>male fans a little more
>eye candy before Julie gets
>the boot. Wouldn't she be
>featured just a little more
>if she was going next
>week?

Not in the final five, when all of the players are pretty well-enough known by now. In their respective boot eps or the ep prior, Darrah (S7) didn't show her booty, Lamber went quietly like a little lamb at 6th place in S2, and neither did JennaL (S1), Elisabeth (S2), Jerri (S2), KimP (S3), or Heidi (S6) between 4th and 7th place when some of them had been showing a little booty or had sex appeal being shown earlier.

The earlier episodes are a better time to showcase boring, useless people's asses when there isn't much drama happening, but when things start to get interesting, bodies take a lower priority to showcasing the game's dynamics to help determine who are the finalists and how they get there.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Scratch and sniff

12-03-04, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail braveheart Click to send private message to braveheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Free spoiling lesson"
>The earlier episodes are a better
>time to showcase boring, useless
>people's asses when there isn't
>much drama happening, but when
>things start to get interesting,
>bodies take a lower priority
>to showcasing the game's dynamics
>to help determine who are
>the finalists and how they
>get there.

Ahhhhh...now it's so much clearer! Chris and Twila are losing weight so I guess they'll be our eye candy for the final 2!

BTW...I followed KO'Brien fan's advice and picked Twila to win the challenges...I changed from Chris and Eliza at the last moment! I guess it was a blonde moment.

Nice Signature Pepe! I'm a Canadian who's missing the Flames!
Great spoiling!

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-04, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Free spoiling lesson"
Sorry you switched Braveheart. Sometimes the vidcaps tell us the story, sometimes they are misleading. We try our best to spoil as much of the actual details from each episode that we can. Lately the vidcaps had been very misdirecting when it came to the challenge winner. I acknowledged that it could be Eliza even though I was thinking it was Twila.

As far as Chris winning immunity, that was all a wild guess by everyone since we had no pics of the immunity itself. I think the reason many people speculated that it was Chris was because of his statement about winning immunity last week. In the end and for all we knew, it could have been anyone to win immunity.

The more you stick around and search the vidcaps for clues, the more you will see that on any given day we can all look brilliant with our speculation, or look like fools in hindsight for holding fast to our beliefs based on what logic we used to get to whatever the conclusion was.

Welcome to SB, lots of great peeps around here!

2004 ASS Trivia Champ

12-03-04, 07:58 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Free spoiling lesson"
>Sorry you switched Braveheart. Sometimes
>the vidcaps tell us the
>story, sometimes they are misleading.
> We try our best
>to spoil as much of
>the actual details from each
>episode that we can.

>Welcome to SB, lots of great
>peeps around here!

Thanks for the welcome KO'brien Fan! All of you spoilers do an awesome job! You, Shakes, OFG, FP, KB, VS, BR, Emdy, TJ, Pepe, and all the rest! I have lurked around for the past 2 seasons and usually follow my own hunches but more often than not you guys have me beat! It's always sad towards the end of the season...

I play on the sploiler island game under the name Sue Rocks.
I feel pretty good about coming in the top 200 2 seasons in a row thanks to you guys! See you around the boards!

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-04, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Free spoiling lesson"
>Ahhhhh...now it's so much clearer! Chris
>and Twila are losing weight
>so I guess they'll be
>our eye candy for the
>final 2!

I thought I was the only one with the special glasses that show pics of Brad and Jen no matter what you're watching.

12-06-04, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Free spoiling lesson"
LAST EDITED ON 12-06-04 AT 01:36 PM (EST)

>Ahhhhh...now it's so much clearer! Chris
>and Twila are losing weight
>so I guess they'll be
>our eye candy for the final 2!

Heh, eye candy is probably the last thing people think about when it comes to the final episode considering how grungy they're all are. Good thing that Twila is still single for all we know...

>Nice Signature Pepe! I'm a Canadian
>who's missing the Flames!
>Great spoiling!

Thanks, I just take my cues from other people's spoilings and I try to fill in the gaps where I can. Flames? Not really a Flames fan (even if I did live in Calgary for a few years) but it's catchy with the whole sig theme! Welcome to SB and hope you stick around some more.

Scratch and sniff

12-07-04, 04:13 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Free spoiling lesson"

>>Nice Signature Pepe! I'm a Canadian
>>who's missing the Flames!
>>Great spoiling!

Welcome to
>SB and hope you stick
>around some more.

Thanks for the welcome Pepe! I've had a great time lurkin around! I hear Survivor is coming to Canada...BC in the summertime...not too sure when. Only American Survivor contestants unfortunately.

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-03-04, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Free spoiling lesson"
Who's this "Julie"? I know there are 5 players left, but I'm not sure who this "Julie" is that you are referring to.

If you could provide a link, that would be appreciated. </sarcasm>

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-04, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Free spoiling lesson"
Couldn't have said it better, shakes.

Besides which, they cannot use the purple rock at F4 because of the rule change.

And also besides which, as we heard him tell Eliza, Chris wants Twila and Scout in final four because he thinks they are easy competition.

It's completely obvious Julie is leaving next, we didn't need Snewser to tell us.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

oncebitten 145 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-04, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail oncebitten Click to send private message to oncebitten Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Free spoiling lesson"
"Besides which, they cannot use the purple rock at F4 because of the rule change."

What rule change?

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-03-04, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Free spoiling lesson"
with the new purple rock for a tie breaker the two targets are immune as well as the immunity holder. It can still be used at f4 it would just lead to someone going straight out.

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-03-04, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Free spoiling lesson"
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-04 AT 06:30 PM (EST)

I believe Chad explained that the survivors were told the purple rock would be used for ties up until Final 6.

I'm not sure what is used after that, but if I'm remembering his statements correctly, they're no longer subject to the rock for ties. (and they know it)

Call me Cat!

cuon10 473 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-05-04, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cuon10 Click to send private message to cuon10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Snews says Julie Ep. 13"
Not happening and I will tell you why. Julie and Jeff Probst supposedly have become an item. IF that is true, I can guarantee that Julie was not one of the final four. I believe what they are saying for Ep 13 _Julie is correct. Also, not all the final challenges are physical, and on the off chance that Scout would win immunity in final 3, Chris has alot less chance of winning. I would say final 2 is Twila-Chris or Twila-Eliza.
Either way it will be a 50-50 propisition for Twila. What would be most interesting would be to see if Ami votes for Eliza, or if she was lying to Eliza as usual.

TDeniseS 106 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-04, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TDeniseS Click to send private message to TDeniseS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Snews says Julie Ep. 13"
> I would say >final 2 is Twila-Chris or >Twila-Eliza. >Either way it will be a >50-50 propisition for Twila. >

I agree that Twila is definitely in the final 2. I remember reading somewhere that Jiffy didn't have to talk much during the final tribal council.....meaning lots of ranting and raving from the jury. That could only happen if Twila or Scout were in final 2. No one would be angry at Chris or Liza for making it that far....it would probably be a pretty boring finale if they were the final 2. For that reason, I think Twila is a definite for final 2.

12-06-04, 01:21 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Snews says Julie Ep. 13"
I could see Eliza getting into it with a couple of people on the jury with her ability to yap. If Twila and Eliza get into it this week as the previews seem to suggest, then it's only a couple of days between the episode 4 boot and the F2 so there's bound to be some bitter feelings left. And Scout has not liked Eliza since day one.

I can just see Eliza getting all indignant to some questions and yap right back. Jiffy can just prop himself on a hammock with some popcorn with just about any F2 tandem out there, other than Chris/Julie.

Scratch and sniff

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-04, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Snews says Julie Ep. 13"
>I agree that Twila is definitely
>in the final 2.
>I remember reading somewhere that
>Jiffy didn't have to talk
>much during the final tribal
>council.....meaning lots of ranting and
>raving from the jury.
>That could only happen if
>Twila or Scout were in
>final 2.

So, if it could happen with either Twila or Scout, Why would it be definately Twila? Why not Scout?

And you're overlooking Eliza's demonstrated ability at effecting a decent rant herself.

Gothmog 2886 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-03-04, 08:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Gothmog Click to send private message to Gothmog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Snews says Julie Ep. 13"
Can we get a link to Snewser's post, please?

12-03-04, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail divawife Click to send private message to divawife Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Snews says Julie Ep. 13"
running to work but-just tried to link it somehow and the thread seems to be gone? Anyone else subbed to Sucks (like most of you LOL!)

Find the thread "Across the Board Picks - Vanuatu Ep12" His post is the last post on Page 1 of that thread.

So sorry I can't link it-to tell the truth I am not sure exactly how to link I just copied it last time thats why the smiley didn't show up.

12-03-04, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Snews says Julie Ep. 13"
They already relagated this to the attic, HERE it is for those that would like to see (Down at the bottom of page 1), by page 3 the others had finally figured out that he didn't mean that Julie would win IC in episode 12, but that his true intention was that she was the E13 boot.

2004 ASS Trivia Champ

12-05-04, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Snews says Julie Ep. 13"
>It was followed by a smiley
>that I could not copy.
> The smiley looks like
>its playing ball

Having nothing else to contribute to Spoilers, I thought I'd throw this in. The yo-yo thing could mean something, but Shakes says no. And the one thing a non-spoiler like myself wouldn't do is mess with Shakes.

Pookie13 42 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-04, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pookie13 Click to send private message to Pookie13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Snews says Julie Ep. 13"
Just a thought - and it's probably absolutely meaningless - but, the smiley icon is playing with it's ball the same way Steve McQueen did in the movie, The Great Escape. (and Maggie Simpson) Could Snews actually be saying Julie escapes being voted out?

12-06-04, 06:17 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Snews says Julie Ep. 13"
That was a classic movie, but in the end all that escaped were shot or recaptured with the exception of a handful, Steve McQueen's character was caught.

2004 ASS Trivia Champ

12-06-04, 06:33 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Snews says Julie Ep. 13"
>That was a classic movie, but
>in the end all that
>escaped were shot or recaptured
>with the exception of a
>handful, Steve McQueen's character was
>caught.

Life imitating art?

12-07-04, 07:20 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Snews says Julie Ep. 13"
Actually its not a yo yo. The smiley is playing handball.
Don;t recall the movie you all are discussing with McQueen.

In handball the objective is to win each rally by returning the ball so the opponent is unable to keep the ball in play. Not to discount that you can play with yourself too!

Sometimes a kiss is just a kiss and a smiley is just a smiley-no hidden agendas.

Just because I haven't posted much doesn't mean I haven't been reading the boards and watching the show since their beginnings.

Snewser doesn't usually add embellishments to his spoiling announcements unless they have some purpose. The purpose may be just an inside joke or another clue.

I don't have *the* answer but I do feel the smiley means something even if it just means something to him.

I never thought his post was anything less than the bootee announcement. That is why I brought it over here immediately.
Seems there was some confusion among the sucks posting crowd but that was short lived.

Just checked News and Snewser doesn't have the absolute official bootee listed as of yet. So now I wonder-why play handball and sneak the bootee name inside an already crowded, going off on a tangent thread? Just to see who and how soon someone would catch it? Why not start another thread entirely?

Like I said, maybe a smiley is just a smiley but I am waiting for the Survivor News Spoiler list to verify that kiss is still just a kiss.

Best,
Diva

Pookie13 42 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-04, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pookie13 Click to send private message to Pookie13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Snews says Julie Ep. 13"
Thanks Diva. I was sorta thinking the same thing - why Snews hadn't already added Julie to the spoiler list when he put the Leanne one up two weeks early.

The movie with Steve McQueen is about an escape from a WWII POW camp. McQueen gets sent to the cooler a lot and takes a baseball with him which he bounces off the wall ala handball style.

It's probably nothing, but I am curious.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •