The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Snews says Ami this week?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-27-04, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Snews says Ami this week?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-27-04 AT 03:21 PM (EST)

Was just checking other boards, ran across this pic at Chatter, posted by Snews:

Seraphaem has been saying it's Ami next week 100%, looks like Snews is backing that up. The pic was titled bye bye Ami by the way.

Edited to add the thread address:

http://p072.ezboard.com/fsurvivorchatterfrm152.showMessageRange?topicID=73.topic&start=21&stop=40

And to add that obviously the vote card is edited by Snews, but I believe he's serious.

Sylvester (just call me CAT)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Snews says Ami this week? RyrieRae 11-27-04 1
   RE: Snews says Ami this week? sylvester 11-27-04 2
       RE: Snews says Ami this week? volsfan 11-27-04 3
   RE: Snews says Ami this week? clemsonbeav 11-27-04 4
   RE: Snews says Ami this week? okaloosajohn 11-28-04 5
 RE: Snews says Ami this week? seahorse 11-29-04 6
   RE: Snews says Ami this week? RudyRules 11-29-04 7
       RE: Snews says Ami this week? lil24698 12-01-04 8
 RE: Snews says Ami this week? kingfish 12-01-04 9
   RE: Snews says Ami this week? KObrien_fan 12-01-04 10
       RE: Snews says Ami this week? Capn2patch 12-01-04 11
           RE: Snews says Ami this week? KObrien_fan 12-01-04 13
       RE: Snews says Ami this week? kingfish 12-01-04 22
           RE: Snews says Ami this week? KObrien_fan 12-01-04 23
   RE: Snews says Ami this week? sylvester 12-01-04 17
       RE: Snews says Ami this week? kingfish 12-01-04 25
 RE: Snews says Ami this week? sorgee 12-01-04 12
 Green checkmark... Brownroach 12-01-04 14
   RE: Green checkmark... PepeLePew13 12-01-04 15
   RE: Green checkmark... KObrien_fan 12-01-04 16
       RE: Green checkmark... emydi 12-01-04 18
           RE: Green checkmark... VerucaSalt 12-01-04 24
           RE: Green checkmark... KObrien_fan 12-01-04 26
               RE: Green checkmark... Brownroach 12-01-04 27
           RE: Green checkmark... Nash1234 12-01-04 31
 RE: Snews says Ami this week? Oscirus 12-01-04 19
   RE: Snews says Ami this week? abbahammer 12-01-04 20
       RE: Snews says Ami this week? KObrien_fan 12-01-04 21
           RE: Snews says Ami this week? Seraphaem 12-01-04 29
               RE: Snews says Ami this week? Brownroach 12-01-04 30
               RE: Snews says Ami this week? Nash1234 12-01-04 32
   RE: Snews says Ami this week? PepeLePew13 12-01-04 28
       RE: Snews says Ami this week? lil24698 12-01-04 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-27-04, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RyrieRae Click to send private message to RyrieRae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Snews says Ami this week?"
What does Eliza's little doodle mean?

11-27-04, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Snews says Ami this week?"
Ryrie, Snewser did some photoshop work on the vote, he altered last week's TC shot. The doodle relates to the thread this pic was posted in.

My point in posting this is that I believe Snewser is stating that Ami goes this week.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-27-04, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Snews says Ami this week?"
Which isn't anything surprising if the Twila/Chris alliance sticks together.

clemsonbeav 4208 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-27-04, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail clemsonbeav Click to send private message to clemsonbeav Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Snews says Ami this week?"
The title to that boot thresd is "The Alien Revolt."

Icey finally gave me a bouncing beaver!

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-28-04, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Snews says Ami this week?"
I thought it was a selfportrait by Eliza!

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-04, 01:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Snews says Ami this week?"
I sure hope this is accurate.

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-04, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Snews says Ami this week?"
Ditto that Seahorse!

Your 2003 College Football Pool Ultimate Prize Winner!

lil24698 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-01-04, 03:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lil24698 Click to send private message to lil24698 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Snews says Ami this week?"
Ami's gone this week for sure. No question!!!

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-04, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Snews says Ami this week?"
As always I appreciate your observations and sleuthing. Adds much to the forum. Good work.

But (you knew this was coming) I think that post at Chatter is Very Very suspect.

1. It's in response to a Seraphem post. Enough said? Anyone here ever been burned by one of his hoaxes? One of his "I guarantee this 100%" hoaxes?

2. The doodle is Photoshopped in (as you point out), but the "AMI" is also Photoshopped in. I assume you and others realized that, but just thought I'd make that clear. You checked it against last weeks TC, right? So it isn't a natural Ami vote photo from next week with just the doodle added.

3. Look at her eyes. He had a little fun there also. OK this doesn't prove or even indicate anything, just thought I'd point that out. Kinda cool.

4. The poster claiming to be Snewser only has 10 posts. Could be him, but doesn’t that introduce the possibility that it could be a Snewser substitute (Ghost poster?).

AMI certainly could be the boot, she is beeping on everyone’s radar, but that post actually makes me begin to suspect a Sera game, and an Ami IC win, and a Julie boot.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-04, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Snews says Ami this week?"
Hi King-
Just a few observations for you from someone who has been watching how Sera operates for quite a while now.

1. It's in response to a Seraphem post. Enough said? Anyone here ever been burned by one of his hoaxes? One of his "I guarantee this 100%" hoaxes?

I agree that Sera is a hoaxer extraordinaire, and trying to discern crap from reality is a challenge, but this time he is right, it will be Ami.

2. The doodle is Photoshopped in (as you point out), but the "AMI" is also Photoshopped in. I assume you and others realized that, but just thought I'd make that clear. You checked it against last weeks TC, right? So it isn't a natural Ami vote photo from next week with just the doodle added.

Yes, it is photoshopped, to make the point that Snews agrees with Sera's proclamation.

4. The poster claiming to be Snewser only has 10 posts. Could be him, but doesn’t that introduce the possibility that it could be a Snewser substitute (Ghost poster?).

Snewser hardly posts at Chatter hence his low post count, do a search on him and you will see. He rarely posts even at Sucks, but he does lurk. When Snews pops into a thread, he does it for a reason, he knows in this case that Ami is gone next.

Want more proof? Follow Dark Rivers, he is a long time well respected spoiler who has inside info and has said that he won't vote in a vote thread unless he knows for sure. I have been watching him and he is 100% for this season (he did not vote the week of Bubba's boot for example) Here is Link, Dark Rivers vote is near the bottom of page 1.

I understand your mistrust of Sera, but Snews and Dark Rivers are for real. They may not always have 100% accurate info, but they don't try to mislead anyone either.

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-01-04, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Snews says Ami this week?"
If Snews is such an up-front guy, why doesn't he update his site?

12-01-04, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Snews says Ami this week?"
Maybe after all these years and all the insults he got sick of updating the site and has more things going on in his real life that keep him from doing so. I could easily see him losing interest.

At least he has maintained his spoiler boot each week, and has only been wrong 1 time this year.

Besides, if you really look closely at his site, he may have indirectly and on purpose already given us the winner of Survivor Vanuatu long before the show ever started this year. I say may because I do not know who the winner will be for sure, but it is speculated by many that she makes F2, so it wouldn't be that much of a stretch to believe she will win.

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

12-01-04, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Snews says Ami this week?"
As always, I appreciate the observations.

No. 1 we agree.
No. 2 we agree (I wasn't as clear or complete as I could have been, but I understand that to be the point).
No 4. I stand updated and corrected. He's been around a while for just ten posts, but I've read enough of your posts to trust your instincts and methods as to whether or not that post is from the real Snewser. Thanks.

You have also moved me in the direction of accepting that post as a real spoiler (instead of someone simply stating the bloody obvious). I also read the DR posts though, and he was not completely (at first anyway) buying into that spoiler. That’s when my hackles began sticking up. At the end he seemed convinced, sort of, as did others. He did back off his intention to ban Sera (or was it Snewser? whatever.) if it was incorrect.

Then again there's that 100% guarantee. How many times can that be promised, then broken?

But it's an academic point in any case, because an Ami boot is really a no brainer, IC (or very deceptive editing) being her only way out.

And, just to be clear, I don't disapprove of Sera's hoaxes, I am among those who enjoy the work, he keeps things loose and entertaining.

And sometimes he is very convincing.

12-01-04, 02:04 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Snews says Ami this week?"
Sometimes? Hell he is convincing most of the time. I too love reading his stuff and trying to solve his riddles if for no other reason then to learn something in the process. The man is a genius, he has a role in the spoiling community and his role is to muddy the waters, he does a great job of it too.

Dark Rivers (DR) is protective of the Chatter posting, that's why he started to get on Sera at first. It was to remind Sera to keep his hoaxes out of Chatter and keep them in Legion where they belong. Sera respects DR, so the only time Sera will say something like that on Chatter, he has to be sure or face an angry DR.

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

12-01-04, 01:18 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Snews says Ami this week?"
Hey Kingfish, I have to jump in here to second what KO is saying.

Yes, I know the vote is photoshopped, no offense when I say 'duh' to this, lol.

KO is correct when she says that when Snews pops in to a thread at Chatter or at Sucks, he does so for a reason. Last time I remember him popping in was when he confirmed that Eliza's boyfriend didn't visit Vanuatu.

As for Sera, I've also been following his posts for a long time. I do believe Sera has some inside info for this week, Ami is gone, period. With Snews backing that up, I have no doubts whatsoever.

Snews also posts under Griffe sometimes, and he has a low post count because he only pops in when he has something to say.

12-01-04, 02:10 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Snews says Ami this week?"
LAST EDITED ON 12-01-04 AT 02:13 PM (EST)

Heck, I'll third it. JUst watched the Sera video. I'm convinced. I think.

At least very amused.

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-01-04, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Snews says Ami this week?"
we have now seen the softer side of sears, um, i meant ami. her being mystified by the leeann boot and the public realization that she is not top dog is typical MB redemption and that means it is time for her to head on over to the lodge.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-04, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Green checkmark..."
...next to the name Ami.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-04, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Green checkmark..."
LAST EDITED ON 12-01-04 AT 12:54 PM (EST)

Not only that, but clicking on Ami's name next to the green checkmark opens up to a hilarious video by Seraphaem starring Ami Cusack in a BBC flick called "The Prisoner."

Checkmate, Ami.

Edited to add the link to Snewser's page where you can click on Ami's name.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Scratch and sniff

12-01-04, 12:54 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Green checkmark..."
No shock here. Now the world can rejoice and we can get geared up for a Twila boot next week.

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-04, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Green checkmark..."
Well I'm sure that this will be debated--not by me but by many others who think Twila's going to F2

What info do you have (see above), my little pretty?

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-01-04, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Green checkmark..."
or just those who think she (Twilla) will be booted after next week Oh the possibilites lolol (alas emdyi, too bad we can't still be having this conversation about Chad, yes?)

12-01-04, 02:13 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Green checkmark..."
Technically unless Twila wins the whole darn thing, my statement of her getting booted next week doesn't necessarily mean that she has to be booted at 5th for me to be right as there are 2 episodes next week (the F4 finale is on Sunday).

2004 A S S Trivia Champ
But non-technically I believe the eruption of volcanic magnatude will be Twila when she finds out that she is outnumbered as her newest alliance turns against her because she is so strong compared to the lame Scout. Julie/Chris/Eliza hatch a plan to oust Twila at the 5. Plus I believe Twila will be winning a car this week, and that is enough to make Eliza want to get rid of her next week.

12-01-04, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Green checkmark..."
Nice save there! (But we already know what you really meant.)

Nash1234 6 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-04, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nash1234 Click to send private message to Nash1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Green checkmark..."
Oh I agree it's Twila. There's always been more to Julie and CHris than what has been let on.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-01-04, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Snews says Ami this week?"
I wonder why he would show ami as his pick with Eliza being the person to write down the vote. I think there was a reason that he put down Eliza( other than the fact that she has an eery resemblance to an alien).

abbahammer 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-01-04, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail abbahammer Click to send private message to abbahammer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Snews says Ami this week?"
He also added this link <http://www.survivornews.net/snn.php?sid=prisoner> it was hilarious...by the looks of the video, it seems he is claiming Eliza as Number 1.

Abbahammer

12-01-04, 01:54 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Snews says Ami this week?"
Seraphaem made the movie "The Prisoner", Snewser is merely linking to the movie Sera made. In the movie Eliza says "I am number 2" and Ami is number 6.

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

Seraphaem 66 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-01-04, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seraphaem Click to send private message to Seraphaem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Snews says Ami this week?"
Dark Rivers (DR) is protective of the Chatter posting, that's why he started to get on Sera at first. It was to remind Sera to keep his hoaxes out of Chatter and keep them in Legion where they belong. Sera respects DR, so the only time Sera will say something like that on Chatter, he has to be sure or face an angry DR.

This is true. I respect DarkRivers very deeply and consider him a friend. Chatter may be a fun place, but above and beyond it is a spoiling board (with the exception of the Legion forum) and a very good one at that.

I may be a master deceiver but I'm also respectful of the rules and will adhere to them when asked to do so. To add, let me thank all the wonderful posters here for letting me take part as well.

Seraphaem

12-01-04, 02:53 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Snews says Ami this week?"
I may be a master deceiver

And obviously you are a fan of Patrick McGoohan TV shows as well.

Nash1234 6 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-04, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nash1234 Click to send private message to Nash1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Snews says Ami this week?"
Your movie was sublime and very entertaining. Thanks.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-04, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Snews says Ami this week?"
He's using Eliza to hold up the Ami vote because of the looks the two traded towards each other in last week's TC. Eliza's getting the last laugh after Ami looked at her and nodded, "yup, it's you."

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Scratch and sniff

lil24698 2 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-04, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lil24698 Click to send private message to lil24698 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Snews says Ami this week?"
It's bye bye Ami tomorrow

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •