The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 12 Preview "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-26-04, 01:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 12 Preview "
Next time, on Survivor...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episo... alwaysintruble1 11-26-04 1
   RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episo... abbahammer 11-26-04 2
       RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episo... RyrieRae 11-26-04 3
           RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episo... abbahammer 11-26-04 4
 Episode 12 or 13 Challenge??? Flowerpower 11-26-04 5
   RE: Episode 12 or 13 Challenge??? smokedog 11-26-04 6
       RE: Episode 12 or 13 Challenge??? badger 11-26-04 7
           RE: Episode 12 or 13 Challenge??? pmspml5 11-26-04 8
               RE: Episode 12 or 13 Challenge??? Flowerpower 11-26-04 9
                   RE: Episode 12 or 13 Challenge??? emydi 11-27-04 10
                       RE: Episode 12 or 13 Challenge??? RyrieRae 11-27-04 11
 More screencaps from Dreamer at Jok... Fitty 11-27-04 12
   RE: More screencaps from Dreamer at... RyrieRae 11-27-04 13
       RE: More screencaps from Dreamer at... fallingtogether 11-27-04 14
       RE: More screencaps from Dreamer at... JackieHollow 11-27-04 15
       RE: More screencaps from Dreamer at... smokedog 11-28-04 17
   RE: More screencaps from Dreamer at... JackieHollow 11-27-04 16
       RE: More screencaps from Dreamer at... Nashter 11-28-04 18
           RE: More screencaps from Dreamer at... JackieHollow 11-28-04 19
               RE: More screencaps from Dreamer at... PepeLePew13 11-28-04 20
       RE: More screencaps from Dreamer at... Flowerpower 11-28-04 26
 Challenge Vidcaps Flowerpower 11-28-04 21
   RE: Challenge Vidcaps sylvester 11-28-04 22
       RE: Challenge Vidcaps Fitty 11-28-04 23
 Sunday Football Vidcaps Flowerpower 11-28-04 24
   RE: Sunday Football Vidcaps Flowerpower 11-28-04 25
   Does anyone have the VO for these c... udg 11-29-04 30
 Treemail Flowerpower 11-29-04 27
   RE: Treemail KObrien_fan 11-29-04 28
       RE: Treemail Fitty 11-29-04 31
           RE: Treemail tribephyl 11-30-04 37
   RE: Treemail--WHOSE HANDS??? emydi 11-29-04 32
   RE: Treemail VolcanicGlass 11-29-04 33
       Car? LeftPinky 11-30-04 40
           RE: Car? udg 11-30-04 42
 RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episo... KObrien_fan 11-29-04 29
   RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episo... Flowerpower 11-29-04 34
       RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episo... Nash1234 11-29-04 35
       RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episo... Thumper 11-29-04 36
       RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episo... ShadyLady 11-30-04 45
 Mini fridge? udg 11-30-04 38
   RE: Mini fridge? Fire Fly 11-30-04 39
       RE: Mini fridge? udg 11-30-04 41
           RE: Mini fridge? Brownroach 11-30-04 43
               RE: Mini fridge? udg 11-30-04 44

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-26-04, 01:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 12 Preview "
..from Survivor Fever..

Voice Over

JP: Next time on Survivor...
Ami: All I can say is that was a really nice move.
Twila: It screwed you, didn't it?
Ami: You didn't screw me, I'm still in the game.
Scout: We have been waiting for an opportunity to turn this game.
Chris: The bitterness started as soon as we got back to camp. It's gonna be good.
JP: ...and the surprises just keep coming.
Eliza: Ohhhhhh
Julie: Oh my God.

abbahammer 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-26-04, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail abbahammer Click to send private message to abbahammer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 12 Preview "
By the reaction in one of the clips, I would think that this is a gross food challenge.

Abbahammer

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-26-04, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RyrieRae Click to send private message to RyrieRae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 12 Preview "
It looks like jeff is uncovering a mirror. Eliza for some reason is excited to see herself, but Julie looks kind of disgusted. I remember this challenge from season 1 when they had to guess how much weight they've lost. Probably the same but there also may be a twist to it.

abbahammer 70 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-04, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail abbahammer Click to send private message to abbahammer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 12 Preview "
I like your theory better than mine.
Although, yesterday when I saw the reaction on the people's faces, I thought for sure they were having to eat something disgusting.

Abbahammer

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-04, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Episode 12 or 13 Challenge???"
Just thought I'd bring this over here, as the script on it has now been typed up and it is easier to read, courtesy of Garbo at Sucks. Note that the mud crawl is first with 5 competing, looks as though this is going to be a challenge for this coming weeks (12) survivor, making it the reward challenge. So, does this mean that the above mentioned challenge with them lining up is the IC?

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-26-04, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 12 or 13 Challenge???"
I'd say the mud crawl eliminates Scout and the pig pen eliminates Eliza.

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-26-04, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 12 or 13 Challenge???"
I'd say the mud crawl eliminates Scout and the pig pen eliminates Eliza.

what about Chris and the balance beam?!?

or maybe he pulls it off on the first try and wins the challenge -- how redemptive would that be?!?

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-26-04, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode 12 or 13 Challenge???"
If this challenge starts with a 5 person mud crawl it must be for a challenge in 2 weeks not this one - there are still 6 survivors left in the game.

11-26-04, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Episode 12 or 13 Challenge???"
You are right, Chicago! This must be for the Episode 13 challenge as speculated!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-04, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Episode 12 or 13 Challenge???"
Like I said in my SOTS this week...CBS sent it to TV Guide a week early ala 5-3 gaffe--idiots...

Handcrafted by RollDdice

11-27-04, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RyrieRae Click to send private message to RyrieRae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Episode 12 or 13 Challenge???"
Back to spoiling this week's episode...

What is Jeff uncovering in cap 16? As already mentioned, I think it is a mirror. If they were to guess their weight, it would be the same time as done in S1, with 6 contestants left.

It was also mentioned that this could be the gross food challenge. In the past, the gross food Challenge either took place premerge, or with the help of family members. Since both of these have past, I'm doubtful that this is such a challenge, or that there will even be one this sesaon.

We should also discuss why Eliza and Julies expressions are so varied.

Julie is not so excited, which leads me to believe that the challenge is not one to look forward to. Eliza is elated, probably at the announcement of the actual reward.

Any thoughts?

Fitty 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-27-04, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fitty Click to send private message to Fitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "More screencaps from Dreamer at JokersUpdates"
LAST EDITED ON 11-27-04 AT 08:27 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-27-04 AT 08:10 PM (EST)

A big thank you to Dreamer who said these were from a commercial on T.V.

ETA: more pictures, because I stupidly hit the post button before I finished.

11-27-04, 09:01 PM (EST)
13. "RE: More screencaps from Dreamer at JokersUpdates"
LAST EDITED ON 11-27-04 AT 09:05 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-27-04 AT 09:03 PM (EST)

So, the challenge we are seeing is indeed the reward. And the reward is a spa-type pampering including food. Probably going to be an overnight retreat like the one Rupert, Amber, and Jenna L went on in Allstars or Jon, Lil, and Darrah went on in Pearl Islands.

From the caps of the shots, it seems that the castaways are walking on balance beams, swimming out to colored bouys, diving down, and retrieving flags. They then must bring their flags back to the beach and mount them on a pole. I can see that there are six bouys that are RED, WHITE, GREEN, YELLOW, BLUE, (CAN'T MAKE IT OUT)

Twila is RED
Scout is WHITE
Ami is GREEN
Eliza is YELLOW
Chris is BLUE
Julie is the mystery color

On the beach we see three of what must be six poles for the flags.

We also see Ami leading in all of her shots. OR, perhaps, she is behind if they are having to make several trips to and from the beach.

Another interesting thing to point out is why do they only show Chris, Eliza, Twila, and Scout in the collage? Are we looking at our final 4?

fallingtogether 85 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-04, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fallingtogether Click to send private message to fallingtogether Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: More screencaps from Dreamer at JokersUpdates"
Another interesting thing to point out is why do they only show Chris, Eliza, Twila, and Scout in the collage? Are we looking at our final 4?

This also struck me as a bit odd. Why would they be showing us this collage and leave out Ami and Julie? The emphasis on it makes me believe that this isn't the final four.

I don't know. Maybe I'm just hoping this isn't the final four.

JackieHollow 8 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-04, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JackieHollow Click to send private message to JackieHollow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: More screencaps from Dreamer at JokersUpdates"
LAST EDITED ON 11-27-04 AT 11:32 PM (EST)

I think Eliza is actually green. Look at the cap of her with the 3 poles. She's carrying a green flag.

ETA picture in question
Jackie

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-28-04, 01:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: More screencaps from Dreamer at JokersUpdates"
>Another interesting thing to point out
>is why do they only
>show Chris, Eliza, Twila, and
>Scout in the collage?
>Are we looking at our
>final 4?

I think it is just showing the alliance that just took control of the last vote. Something like when the Rotu 4 go rocked by the other 5 in S4.

11-27-04, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JackieHollow Click to send private message to JackieHollow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: More screencaps from Dreamer at JokersUpdates"
If this is reward for spa-like treatment, I'm thinking maybe Scout goes? Here her hair looks "styled"??

Jackie

Nashter 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-28-04, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Nashter Click to send private message to Nashter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: More screencaps from Dreamer at JokersUpdates"
Possibly but in this type of reward usually more than one goes so it does not actually mean she wins.

11-28-04, 09:24 AM (EST)
19. "RE: More screencaps from Dreamer at JokersUpdates"
Oh, yeah. I don't think there is any way she can actually WIN it... I was just trying to speculate on who all might have went, to help narrow down who might WIN. If Ami won this, is it possible she would take Scout? I don't think she would at this point in the game. I could see her taking Chris and Eliza, trying to get them on her side before taking Scout or Twila.

Jackie

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-04, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: More screencaps from Dreamer at JokersUpdates"
I don't know... I think Ami would see Scout as the key turncoat to work on to switch sides -- either her or Twila.

I don't think she would take Chris (male) or Eliza (yapping her ear off at the spa, plus mistrust so soon after their glares at each other at TC). So that leaves Scout or Twila. I'd think that Ami might have a bit of a temporary hard feeling towards Twila after the swearing on her son thing.

So it makes sense to me that Scout would be the one to go with Ami if she wins RC.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Scratch and sniff

11-28-04, 05:33 PM (EST)
26. "RE: More screencaps from Dreamer at JokersUpdates"
Someone over at Sucks is speculating that these caps of Scout chopping with the machete are actually recycled vidcaps of episode one? I don't know, perhaps someone that had taped the early episodes could check this out?! Thanks,

Fp

11-28-04, 12:41 PM (EST)
21. "Challenge Vidcaps"
Okay, I'm going to try and put these in order:

Tree mail arrives and informs them of the superchallenge via the water:

The tree mail labels the challenge as reward and notes that they will get sustenence for their body and soul, and a wonderfully hot shower.

The first question is, when they arrive they line up like so:

Note that Jiffy is showing them something. I think that he is showing them what they are playing for....perhaps a yacht trip???
Note they all have their bathing suits on.

Here he is, wearing the saime outfit, getting ready to start them off.

This is an extremely physical challenge which also requires great endurance. So, the survivors line up at the shore and on Jiffy's go, they are off scrambling across planks, balance beams, and catamaran's, finally coming to a floating dock. Once at the dock, they race across, dive off towards their corresponding colored buoy which marks where there are three flags tied to a weighted line. The survivors must retrieve one flag at a time, then race back to attach it to their corresponding colored pole back on the shore. The first one to retrieve all three flags first successfully attaching it to their pole wins.

Here's Julie and Chris who are neck and neck, note that Chris' flag color is blue, can not make out what Julie's color is.

Here's Twila, note that she's got the red color:

Here's Ami going out passing Scout who is returning. Looks as though Ami is likely to "lap" Scout at some point soon:

Here's Ami in the lead at present with Eliza hot on her tail:

Here's the rear angle:

Now, here is Eliza returning to the shore with her third flag, perhaps her last flag:

Eliza first as Ami has stumbled??

Does Eliza win this, or is the pic of Ami after stumbling just misdirection? Although Twila has stamina, I just don't think that she has the swimming skills to do well in this. Eliza beat Chris in the last retrieve flags and run back with them three times challenge. Ami came in second to Sarge. I'd bet on either Ami or Eliza as the winner of our super challenge.

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-28-04, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Challenge Vidcaps"
"I'd bet on either Ami or Eliza as the winner of our super challenge."

I agree Flower, and not just because they are shown doing well in the pics, but also because I think they are the only 2 who would want to win.

I see Chris losing on purpose as soon as he learns this is an overnight reward, same for Twila. Scout has no chance in a challenge like this. I believe Julie would also not want to risk being away from camp overnight.

Ami has nothing to lose by going, and Eliza seems to be so excited at the prospect that she is going to try hard no matter the consequences. Ami or Eliza wins, and I think takes Scout. Part of the reason I suspect Scout goes is because of this pic:

Scout's hair just looks too clean and fluffy. I also don't recognize the background behind her.

Also, this pic:

The lighting behind Scout seems too bright to be from the campfire. It is different than any other nightvision shot around the fire that I can find, brighter & higher.

I hope we get a web promo on Monday, as so far we have nothing from IC, and no after reward shots to help pin down the RC.

Sylvester (just call me CAT)

11-28-04, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fitty Click to send private message to Fitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Challenge Vidcaps"
I have one comment. I think the black and white night vision photo of Scout must be at camp. Why else would she be drinking out of a coconut? I would imagine that any reward at a spa or on a yacht would have real cups to drink from. Perhaps the intense light is just moonlight, or even firelight behind her.

11-28-04, 04:44 PM (EST)
24. "Sunday Football Vidcaps"
More vidcaps courtesy of Messy Media over at Sucks:

11-28-04, 04:53 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Sunday Football Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 11-28-04 AT 04:55 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-28-04 AT 04:53 PM (EST)

Hate to follow my own posts.....ah well....

Looks as though Chris and Julie are neck and neck going back to shore here with their perspective flags(note, Chris' are blue):

Here, Julie is taking the lead back to get another flag, over Chris...

But here, it looks as though Chris leaves Julie behind on their way back as Julie has fallen in the water to the right...

As for the rest of them, it looks as though everyone may lap Scout. And it sure looks as though Eliza catches up to Ami(note Ami's yellow flag) with a beautiful dive in, and then passes her by as Ami falls in on the catarmaran portion of the course. Clearly looks as though it will be an Eliza win....Chris, however, does beat Julie...could he be our winner?

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-04, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Does anyone have the VO for these caps?"

With that picture in the middle of what appears to be the RC, I'm wondering if they admitted that this is a combined IC/RC or if this is just more misdirection.

The "game changing reward" line could simply refer to the Car Curse or it could be a combined challenge to mess with their minds. "The car winner never WINS, but if you need immunity, you can't throw this one."

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

11-29-04, 07:31 AM (EST)
27. "Treemail"
Geeeez....am I the only one posting in this thread???, Sure hope not!

Some people are speculating that perhaps the game changing reward refers to immunity. Could this be a combined RC/IC? An individual immunity up for grabs would be game changing, especially to the bootee target, as well as for the winner.

Also, over at Sucks, ExtraCrispyCaneRat googled fuel for your Soul and found that this is a slogan for a Pontiac vehicle. So, could this reward include some food, a car, a hot shower, and immunity?

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-04, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Treemail"
I agree that for the complexity of this challenge it could very well be a combined RC/IC and hence the "game changing reward" part of the treemail.

I also agree that there could be a car given this week, but maybe one more with next weeks big RC/IC also?

This week is a recap of the water challenges, next week is a recap of the ground challenges. That alone is different than any other season.

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

11-29-04, 02:16 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Treemail"
Doesn't Pontiac sponser those little clips on Survivor showing "game changing moments?" I think this phrase is just another hint (perhaps only to us viewers) that someone is winning a car.

What may be game changing about it is that one person wins the car and gets to take someone along for the rest of the award(shower, food, a ride in the car) and that causes some hard feelings in the camp depending on who wins it and who that person takes along with them. It could be that the RC winner and their invitee make an F2 pact or something along those lines while away from the others. Or, could it be that MB upped the anty and gives away two cars (Didn't this happen to Amber and Rob during AS?) which causes friction between the winners and the losers.

I'm still holding out for a separate IC.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-04, 02:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Treemail"
Actually "Pringles" sponsers those ad spots.

The "Moment in Survivor history" and "Potentiall Game-Changing Moment" spots.

I'm not quite sure how this effects your spec though.

Sn'DCS©MMIV

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-04, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Treemail--WHOSE HANDS???"
With our hand analysis from last week...we should be able to tell whose hands these are no problem..are these stubby fingers Chris'

BTW the hand was Ami's last week... who knew the whole bunch of them (sans Eliza and Chris) would have a powwow about booting Eliza

Courtesy of the Amazing Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

VolcanicGlass 428 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-04, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VolcanicGlass Click to send private message to VolcanicGlass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Treemail"

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-30-04, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Car?"
Where did this clip with the car come from?

the brilliant MonCherie

11-30-04, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Car?"
Web promo. It's 12-13 seconds in.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-04, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 12 Preview "
Caps 13-15 they are turning to look at the nice shiny new silver Pontiac G6 that will be won by the winner as well as a nice meal and a shower. Oh, and did Jeff mention that the winner also gets immunity? Hence Julie saying "Oh my God" and folding her arms in disgust at the thought that she has no chance to win all that.

I am leaning toward a Twila victory here, she is the one that is shown the least in all of the vidcaps and I think that the others are misdirection.

Either that or it is a straight up Eliza win with no misdirection.

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

11-29-04, 02:46 PM (EST)
34. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 12 Preview "
Just wanted to speculate about this vidcap:

When I reviewed this vidcap I was thinking that this occured toward to end of the challenge. I think that the Survivors are too far apart for it to be the first lap. We see Ami diving in, perhaps for the last flag, with Eliza right on her tail. When Ami returns with the flag and gets to the catamaran, that's when I proposed that she falls and Eliza, hot on her tail, buzzes by her for the win.

I just wanted to note where Chris is in the above vidcap, which I had not noticed before. It looks as if Chris is right on her tail. Could Chris retrieve and unhook his flag faster than Eliza? Also, if this is the end of the challenge, who has the most stamina? If this is for immunity as well, I have no doubt that they all want to win it, and heck with the old curse of the car.

.....I'm thinking that Chris has a shot at winning this one, now.

Nash1234 6 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-04, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nash1234 Click to send private message to Nash1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 12 Preview "
Looks to me like its Eliza to me because she's running toward the flags with two already there. Could this be a win?

Thumper 9 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-04, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thumper Click to send private message to Thumper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 12 Preview "
I think that vidcap is probably from the start, not well into the race, and for the exact reason you cite as why you think it's towards the end...

It seems to me that they are way too close together to be very far into the race as the slow (Scout) would fall way behind very quickly (there's a cap somewhere of Ami heading out again while Scout is just coming back... and will probably be "lapped" before it's all over).

Those who are fast and agile in a "balance beam" scenario (Ami and Eliza would certainly fit this... with Julie and Twila a bit behind) would get off to a fast start, while the balance/speed challenged (Chris, Scout) would fall behind at the start.

If this were in the middle, or especially towards the end, of the race there is no way that you'd have all six of them going in the same direction that close together.

~ When's all been said and done, far more will have been said than done. ~

ShadyLady 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-30-04, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShadyLady Click to send private message to ShadyLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 12 Preview "
I'm actually thinking that this is at least the second trip out to the flags, if for no other reason than Eliza is directly behind Ami. Why would she choose that route unless the flags are spaced out under water and she has already retrieved at least one other flag?

One thing I noticed, the balance beams are colored, which probably means the survivors have to use their own colored beam. Then it looks like there are only three boards going out to the platform where they dive from. This could cause a traffic jam or stand-off of sorts could it not? Or make someone choose a different path. Might be an interesting twist, or just my fertile imagination.

I am leaning towards a Twila win, because she is not shown much. Then it would make perfect sense for her to take Scout with her if she is sure her alliance is solid. In fact Scout is the only person I could see Twila choosing.

S`Lady

11-30-04, 09:06 AM (EST)
38. "Mini fridge?"

What is Jeff revealing in this pic? I was assuming it's a camping fridge to go with the "Fuel for your body" line in the tree mail, but could it be something else?

Fire Fly 72 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-04, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fire%20Fly Click to send private message to Fire%20Fly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Mini fridge?"
But what would they have that needs refridgeration at camp? Unless it comes fully stocked with food/drink.I guess that is possible.

11-30-04, 11:31 AM (EST)
41. "RE: Mini fridge?"
Well, yes, I did mean a fridge stocked with food.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-04, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Mini fridge?"
Could be. Didn't the men win a fridge full of soda early on in the Amazon?

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

11-30-04, 12:04 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Mini fridge?"
Yes. http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor6/show/episode04/s6story3.shtml

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •