The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 13 Immunity Challenge"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-22-04, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 13 Immunity Challenge"
LAST EDITED ON 11-22-04 AT 11:23 PM (EST)

I've got it!
It was "revealed" in the new TV Guide!
It will be down to five when this happens.
It's called Redemption.
You can all guess what this means.
Anyway, the first part, with five people, Mud crawl
second part, four people, Pig Grab
third part, three people, Tiki Puzzle
fourth and fifth parts , down to two people, balance beam (wider than the one in the first episode so that people will actually walk across it), and sling shot.
Chris is doomed if he makes it that far.

ETA: It could be a reward challenge instead

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 EP13 or EP12? Krautboy 11-23-04 1
   RE: EP13 or EP12? ohmyheck 11-23-04 4
 RE: Episode 13 Immunity Challenge KObrien_fan 11-23-04 2
   RE: Episode 13 Immunity Challenge Brownroach 11-23-04 3
 It is actually Episode 12 KObrien_fan 11-23-04 5
   RE: It is actually Episode 12 aethelstan 11-23-04 6
       RE: It is actually Episode 12 KObrien_fan 11-23-04 7
       RE: It is actually Episode 12 Corvis 11-23-04 8
           RE: It is actually Episode 12 TungFong 11-23-04 9
           RE: It is actually Episode 12 alwaysintruble1 11-23-04 10
   RE: It is actually Episode 12 KObrien_fan 11-24-04 12
 RE: Episode 13 Reward Challenge Capn2patch 11-23-04 11
   RE: Episode 13 Reward Challenge RyrieRae 11-24-04 13
       RE: Episode 13 Reward Challenge Brownroach 11-24-04 14
           I dunno PhoenixMons 11-24-04 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-23-04, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "EP13 or EP12?"
The new TV Guide is for the week of November 28 - December 4. Wouldn't that make the article about the EP12 RC rather than EP13?

Krautboy

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-23-04, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: EP13 or EP12?"
I'm not sure.
Maybe

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-23-04, 05:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 13 Immunity Challenge"
This is a typical challenge at this point in the game. They title it "second chances" or "redemption" because it is your second chance to do alot of the challenges that have been done in that season.

Thanks for the info.

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-04, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 13 Immunity Challenge"
And the prize is always a vehicle (or two vehicles in All Stars).

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

11-23-04, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "It is actually Episode 12"
HERE is the link to the challenge as described in full detail at Fever.

Pic from Fever:

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

aethelstan 4435 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-23-04, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: It is actually Episode 12"
So who wins?

Not Scout: given
Not Eliza: pig catching
Not Chris(?): balance beam
Not Julie, Twila(?): slingshot

That leaves Ami (again!)

İForged by RollDdice.

11-23-04, 08:38 PM (EST)
7. "RE: It is actually Episode 12"
I was thinking the same thing, but that is the good news too, if Ami wins the person that has won the challenge and the car has never won the season, so that bodes well for Ami haters.

KO

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-23-04, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: It is actually Episode 12"
I'm still wondering if Chris threw that balance beam challenge to make himself appear weak. It certainly worked as he's the last man standing.

Corvis

TungFong 253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-23-04, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TungFong Click to send private message to TungFong Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: It is actually Episode 12"
An Ami win is possible but I certainly wouldn't count Chris out yet. This kind of super challenge tends to favour men. He'd be much lighter by then and it'd be much easier than ep 1.

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-04, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: It is actually Episode 12"
I started thinking the same thing after this last week. It looked like when he heard Jeff comment about Ami slipping, he looked over at her, and then kinda "fell" off the pole. Maybe his goal was to be a complete non-factor in challenges, making himself look like not a threat. Its worked so far, soem of the women have talked about keeping him over certain other women. Wouldn't surprise me to see him start winning a few challenges shortly.

Courtesy of Syren

11-24-04, 07:31 AM (EST)
12. "RE: It is actually Episode 12"
Not to mention that they made the balance beam wider for this go round.

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-04, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Episode 13 Reward Challenge"
Can the blue peeps change the title of this thread to accurately reflect what is being discussed here?

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-24-04, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RyrieRae Click to send private message to RyrieRae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Episode 13 Reward Challenge"
How accurate is that concept drawing? Because if it is in Episode 12, there would still be 6 players. However, at the Mud Crawl Station, there were only 5 lanes.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-04, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Episode 13 Reward Challenge"
Probably they start with six and whoever (Scout) doesn't secure a lane to do the mud crawl is eliminated right off the bat.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-24-04, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "I dunno"
I believe this mega-challenge is always done when five remain, putting it at ep 13. Then again, this is the first regular season with 18 contestants, so that may factor in somehow. I know they've done the whole whomever is left without a partner/whatever is automatically out thing, so maybe that will happen here as well.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •