The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Announcing BB6 - LOD Rules and sign-up"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-29-05, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Announcing BB6 - LOD Rules and sign-up"
I was getting lots of red flags asking questions so I will post as many rules as possible and continue the sign up thread here.

I have the following peeps signed up, if you are not on this list and would like to play - please resond to my post by Monday July 5th at 5:00 pm

yensid
tribephyl
KScott
Dear Abby
LibraRising
Bebo
ARnutz
TARjunkie
FlamingCactusIT
txmomma
Corvis
buckeygirl
Sandra
Survivorscott

LOD = Luck of the Draw and it is a fun game where LUCK and Skill has everything to do with how you play. Each week I will talley the previous weeks score and post a list of approx 10-15 happenings. Some are for + points and some are for - points. (ex. +1PT each time your houseguest is shown outside, -10PT if your houseguest is nominated for eviction etc).

After I post the happenings and scores - the players pick a houseguest - at this time I think I will have enough players that a houseguest may be picked a maximum of 2 times - but I will clearify this when I post the first weeks happenings. There will be two point values each week - a weekly score and an overall score. The player/players with the highest weekly score have first pick for the next week show but must make their pick by a given deadline. The player/players with the lowest overall score will be evicted from the game.

BB is run three days a week and the happenings will be valid up through the eviction episode (usually on Thurs I think). I will post scores the next day and picks will need to be made fast since the shows runs so many days. If you are going to be out of town - please IM me your picks in order and I will pick them for you once the mad rush of picks is over. Since BB is run so many times there is a new rule for BB - LOD. All picks must be placed by NOON the DAY OF the show. If you forget to place a pick I will draw out of the hat any houseguest left not picked and you will be given a penalty of 15pts. I will then draw out of my lucky Cubbies hat a houseguest for you. You will have 2 houseguests each week playing for you. I will post your picks and draws before the show airs each week - and those will be good until the next eviction (as stated above).

FIRST WEEK: Because at this point everyone will be tied with zero as soon as I post the happenings picks are open. I will try to post the happenings sometime on Tuesday - After Noon CST

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 I want in on this action... Captain_Savem 06-29-05 1
   RE: I want in on this action... pmspml5 06-29-05 2
       RE: I want in on this action... KScott 06-29-05 3
           RE: I want in on this action... pmspml5 06-29-05 4
               RE: I want in on this action... choochoo 06-29-05 6
 RE: Announcing BB6 - LOD Rules and ... nailbone 06-29-05 5
   RE: Announcing BB6 - LOD Rules and ... KScott 06-29-05 8
       RE: Announcing BB6 - LOD Rules and ... nailbone 06-30-05 11
   RE: Announcing BB6 - LOD Rules and ... Captain_Savem 06-29-05 10
 I'm in... bighair 06-29-05 7
 RE: Announcing BB6 - LOD Rules and ... alwaysintruble1 06-29-05 9
   RE: Announcing BB6 - LOD Rules and ... Sandra 06-30-05 12
       RE: Announcing BB6 - LOD Rules and ... pmspml5 06-30-05 13
 RE: Announcing BB6 - LOD Rules and ... Drive My Car 06-30-05 14
 RE: Announcing BB6 - LOD Rules and ... whoami 06-30-05 15
 RE: Announcing BB6 - LOD Rules and ... whoami 06-30-05 16
 RE: Announcing BB6 - LOD Rules and ... seahorse 07-01-05 17
 I want to play Road Kill 07-05-05 18
 Is there any more room? universityofkentuckyrocks 07-06-05 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-29-05, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "I want in on this action..."
How do you decide who gets to pick whom?

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop ©2004 All Rights Reserved

06-29-05, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I want in on this action..."
LAST EDITED ON 06-29-05 AT 03:27 PM (EST)

First come - first serve - with the exception that the person who has the highest weekly score is guaranteed to get first pick for the next week.

The draws are done literally out of a hat. As in past LOD games - you can miss your first choice for a pick - but then draw a good houseguest.

If you like Big Brother - play my LOD game

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-05, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I want in on this action..."
Ok, so I am going to be gone for the 1st week of shows, so can I tell you who my pick is now for those shows? Say I want Beau for the 1st show and Ashlea for the 2nd and Michael for the 3rd, do I just do that or, what?

- Diced!
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Invisible

06-29-05, 04:55 PM (EST)
4. "RE: I want in on this action..."
Yes - - send a complete list in order by IM to me and I will pick for you when your gone. You may not get your first pick though as I usually wait 30 min after I post the happenings to make picks for those out of town - it all just LUCK

choochoo 553 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-29-05, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail choochoo Click to send private message to choochoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I want in on this action..."
LAST EDITED ON 06-29-05 AT 07:35 PM (EST)

PMSPML5 said:
"...send a complete list in order by IM to me..."

Not 'IM' but 'PM' (Private Message), or that little envelope icon on the right side of every posting. I guess you don't want people posting their picks in this thread, so others won't see the favorites. Hope this clears things up for the newbies.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-29-05, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Announcing BB6 - LOD Rules and sign-up"
I permanently choose April. Or Jennifer.

Keep lookin' up, cuz that's where it all is. o-

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-05, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Announcing BB6 - LOD Rules and sign-up"
I figured you for Janelle, check her out here:

http://www.xposed.com/xposed_girls/janelle_perzina.aspx?page=3

- Diced!
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Invisible

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

06-30-05, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Announcing BB6 - LOD Rules and sign-up"
Actually, I prefer brunettes. I think April is an Aggie, though. And Jenniefer is DEFINITELY a Dallas Desperadoes Dancer.

o-

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-29-05, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Announcing BB6 - LOD Rules and sign-up"
I like Ivette. She seems sweet and down-to-earth. Of course, that's all gonna be blown to hell a week from now.

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop ©2004 All Rights Reserved
"It is a tribute to the American people that our leaders perceived that they
had to lie to us, it is not a tribute to us that we were so easily misled." ~ Daniel Ellsberg

bighair 308 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

06-29-05, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bighair Click to send private message to bighair Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "I'm in..."
I've been having LOD withdrawl Thanks for doing this, pms!

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-29-05, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Announcing BB6 - LOD Rules and sign-up"
Seems I'm never around when its time to pick and get the leftovers, but what the heck, count me in!

Why did the chicken cross the road? It was poultry in motion.

Sandra 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-30-05, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sandra Click to send private message to Sandra Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Announcing BB6 - LOD Rules and sign-up"
I guess I'm just a dumb blonde, but when are the picks due for the first show? I haven't had a chance to check the cbs site so I don't know anything about the houseguests yet.

Sandy

06-30-05, 03:08 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Announcing BB6 - LOD Rules and sign-up"
I will post happenings on Tuesday and picks will be up for grabs at that time.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

06-30-05, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Announcing BB6 - LOD Rules and sign-up"

Sounds like fun PMS!
I haven't played before, but count me in!

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-30-05, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Announcing BB6 - LOD Rules and sign-up"
Count me in on this one. Hope I do better then Survivor 10 LOD(was first out).

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Road Kill 1101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-05-05, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Road%20Kill Click to send private message to Road%20Kill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "I want to play"
hope I can still get in

universityofkentuckyrocks 2575 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-06-05, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail universityofkentuckyrocks Click to send private message to universityofkentuckyrocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Is there any more room?"
Can I join.

UL will always suck in my book!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •