The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 12 title: "Now Who's In Charge Here""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

aethelstan 4435 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-17-04, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 12 title: "Now Who's In Charge Here""
from okiebikergirl at Chatter
http://p072.ezboard.com/fsurvivorchatterfrm152.showMessage?topicID=69.topic

A very interesting title. A showdown looms between Scout, Ami and/or Chris?

İForged by RollDdice.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 12 title: "Now Who's In Char... Brownroach 11-17-04 1
 RE: Ep 12 title: "Now Who's In Char... KObrien_fan 11-17-04 2
   RE: Ep 12 title: "Now Who's In Char... Brownroach 11-17-04 3
       RE: Ep 12 title: "Now Who's In Char... emydi 11-17-04 5
           RE: Ep 12 title: "Now Who's In Char... Brownroach 11-17-04 7
               RE: Ep 12 title: "Now Who's In Char... volsfan 11-17-04 9
                   RE: Ep 12 title: "Now Who's In Char... FesterFan1 11-17-04 11
       RE: Ep 12 title: "Now Who's In Char... aethelstan 11-17-04 6
   RE: Ep 12 title: "Now Who's In Char... FesterFan1 11-17-04 8
       RE: Ep 12 title: "Now Who's In Char... volsfan 11-17-04 10
           RE: Ep 12 title: "Now Who's In Char... VerucaSalt 11-17-04 12
               RE: Ep 12 title: "Now Who's In Char... FesterFan1 11-17-04 14
                   RE: Ep 12 title: "Now Who's In Char... Brownroach 11-17-04 15
                   RE: Ep 12 title: "Now Who's In Char... kingfish 11-17-04 16
       RE: Ep 12 title: "Now Who's In Char... KObrien_fan 11-17-04 13
 RE: Ep 12 title: "Now Who's In Char... VerucaSalt 11-17-04 4
 Slight modification forehead 11-22-04 17
   RE: Slight modification DRONES 11-22-04 18
       RE: Slight modification pinchy 11-23-04 19
           RE: Slight modification Seraphaem 11-24-04 20
               RE: Slight modification Capn2patch 11-24-04 21
 Bump Brownroach 11-30-04 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-17-04, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 12 title: "Now Who's In Charge Here""
Definitely suggestive of a successful coup next week, in Ep 11, rather than this week.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 12 title: "Now Who's In Charge Here""
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-04 AT 01:03 PM (EST)

Ami won immunity last week- safe and Sarge goes
Ami wins immunity this week- safe and Chad goes
Ami wins immunity next week- safe and Leann goes surprise surprise
Ami does not win immunity the following week- not safe, booted and bye bye to which Chris snickers "Now who's in charge here?"

After an immunity run as foretold by Jiffy, Ami finally gets extinguished.

I can't wait!

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

11-17-04, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 12 title: "Now Who's In Charge Here""
Except Chris would be gloating in Ep 13 if Ami gets booted in Ep 12.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep 12 title: "Now Who's In Charge Here""
Not if it's his speech when he is voting or in a confessional when he knows he has the nos. to oust her

Courtesy of the Amazing Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

11-17-04, 02:44 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Ep 12 title: "Now Who's In Charge Here""
True, but I read it the way VS does -- the tables were turned in Ep 11 thus there is a new faction/person in charge at the beginning of Ep 12.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ep 12 title: "Now Who's In Charge Here""
BR, I read it as you and VS. If Leann does go in episode 11 doesn't this title also give us the idea that Ami might go this week?

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ep 12 title: "Now Who's In Charge Here""
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-04 AT 03:21 PM (EST)

It doesn't discount it. If Ami goes in E10, and Leann in E11, the tables will have really been turned, leading someone (probably Chris) to say in confession "Now who's in charge here?".

Or, it could be as BR and VS read it.

It doesn't really shed a whole lot of light on E10, unfortunately.

Fester

aethelstan 4435 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-17-04, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep 12 title: "Now Who's In Charge Here?""
It could be a post-vote comment like Richard's "I've Been Bamboozled" comment but if it is, then Chris has broadcast the fact that he thinks he is the one in charge.

Also, I made an error in the title. There should be a question mark at the end. I don't think that makes too much difference.

İForged by RollDdice.

11-17-04, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ep 12 title: "Now Who's In Charge Here""
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-04 AT 03:07 PM (EST)

After an immunity run as foretold by Jiffy...

I don't remember this bit of info from Mr. Probst. Where's it from?

ETA: Are you referring to his closing TC bit a couple weeks back about how you're always in it because of individual immunity (or something to that effect)?

Fester

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ep 12 title: "Now Who's In Charge Here""
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-04 AT 03:10 PM (EST)

I don't remember this from Jiffy either. Also, I don't think Jiffy was saying that about one specific person (The TC quote), I took that to just be in general.

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-17-04, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ep 12 title: "Now Who's In Charge Here""
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-04 AT 03:19 PM (EST)

Yes Fester, I believe that is probably what is being referenced. Jeff's closing words at the TC last week, which, while may have some foreshadowing, but I believe Jeff said something more along the lines of there is one wild card you can always count on - Individual Immunity. And that can get anyone all the way to the end.

This does not necessarily mean someone will get all the way to the end with the II, Jeff states: it can however I could make a case that his first part of one wild card you can count on - II, could save someone for at least one boot.

11-17-04, 03:30 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Ep 12 title: "Now Who's In Charge Here""
I don't know how much stock one can put in a comment like that. He has a tag line every week, and it's made at the TC. When he made that comment, he couldn't possibly have known who would win immunity from here on out.

The only way the comment could be intentionally prophetic is if there are more than one of those tag lines taped at TC, and the editors choose which one to use on the show. I doubt they do that. Honestly, when he made the comment, I thought he was trying to keep the hopes of the men alive, knowing they were mid-Pagonging.

I guess what I'm saying is that Ami (or someone else) might go on a challenge run, or not, but Jeff's comment or its inclusion doesn't have any bearing on it. As such, I wouldn't treat it as a spoiler so much as an interesting comment which may or may not pan out.

Fester

11-17-04, 05:27 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Ep 12 title: "Now Who's In Charge Here""
I don't see it as a foreshadowing of anything. Jeff is just stating a fact -- immunity keeps you in the game. It's the typical pep talk Jeff gives whenever a tribe is getting whittled away, and it's edited into the show to remind the audience that a boring pagonging can always be thwarted by an IC win.

So in this context he was directing it at the men. If a man goes on an immunity run he will have illustrated the accuracy of Jeff's statement, but that's the only significance it has.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Ep 12 title: "Now Who's In Charge Here""
>
>The only way the comment could
>be intentionally prophetic is if
>there are more than one
>of those tag lines taped
>at TC, and the editors
>choose which one to use
>on the show.

Or if what you hear doesn't match his mouth movements, i.e a post-filming voiceover. I didn't catch any descrepancy, and I don't really think there was a voiceover even though this can done pretty smoothly, much more so thatn in the past. But with their history (the Photoshop job on the buffs) I suspect that if MB et. al. felt it would add or hide something important, there would not be much time wasted on debating whether or not it's right to fool the audience, let alone cyberspace spoilers.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ep 12 title: "Now Who's In Charge Here""
Yes Fester, that is what I was referring too.

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-17-04, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 12 title: "Now Who's In Charge Here""
This may actually suggest a thought after the Tribal Council by Chris from Episode 11 if Ami's loyal soldier gets booted

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-22-04, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Slight modification"
TV Guide lists the ep12 title as:
"NOW Who's In Charge Here?!"

DRONES 615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-22-04, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DRONES Click to send private message to DRONES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Slight modification"
Well that certainly changes things. We heard last how Ami said she was not the one to talk to about that, meaning that she wasn't in charge hmmmm....

That title really does suggest that a power player was sent hom in EP11. That would mean that Chris, Eliza, Julie and Twilla are safe.

DRONES

pinchy 200 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-23-04, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinchy Click to send private message to pinchy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Slight modification"
I think this helps to confirm a Leann boot in Ep. 11, since Ami keeps claiming that she's not in charge and implying that Leann is. Also, works to show that Ami's no longer really in charge as Scout and Chris perceived correctly... they successfully boot Leann and surprise Ami that the troops have scattered... question is sill she recover in ep. 12? I think so. I think Julie will be next.

Seraphaem 66 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-24-04, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seraphaem Click to send private message to Seraphaem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Slight modification"
I will now confirm 100% that Ami Cusack is the boot in EP.12. No riddles, hoaxes or games. Consider this my gift to all of you this holiday.

Just wait until you see who gets booted EP.13!

Happy Thanksgiving.

Seraphaem

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-24-04, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Slight modification"
11 episodes too late if you ask me.

Thanks Sera!!

11-30-04, 02:29 PM (EST)
22. "Bump"
Bumping this back to page one so we remember which title is current for this week ('cause I know I get confused sometimes).

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •