The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Shake that moneymaker"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-16-04, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitybites Click to send private message to realitybites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Shake that moneymaker"
Estee said something hilarious in the elimination vote thread (thought I'm not sure it was intended as such). I'll bring it out in its own thread since there isn't supposed to be any commentary there:

"With Kami & Karli coming in last. Bankrupt twins. Whatever will they sell?"

Being (1) blond, and (2) cute, the imagination runs wild...

"This is realitybites and I approved this post."

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Shake that moneymaker PepeLePew13 08-16-04 1
 RE: Shake that moneymaker Estee 08-16-04 2
   RE: Shake that moneymaker foonermints 08-16-04 3
 hhhmmmmm........ Esbea 08-16-04 4
   Yeah, but.... realitybites 08-17-04 5
       RE: Yeah, but.... mikey 08-17-04 6
           RE: Yeah, but.... Aeroangel 08-21-04 7
               RE: Yeah, but.... Goober 08-21-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-16-04, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Shake that moneymaker"
Although this thread really should be in Bashers instead of here on Spoilers, I'll bite... they could print and sell some posters of their shivering state after their swim to the Pit Stop. There wasn't much being hidden, so they could really sell a lot of posters.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Scratch and sniff

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-04, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Shake that moneymaker"
...nevermind.

('Themselves into slavery' wasn't one of the options, really it wasn't. Besides, would you want slaves who couldn't understand written directions? I wouldn't.)

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-04, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Shake that moneymaker"
Oh, I'll bite. Small melons instead of apples?

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-04, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "hhhmmmmm........"
well......I'd agree that theyre blonde........

"plain" would be the kindest description I could offer for their looks

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-04, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitybites Click to send private message to realitybites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Yeah, but...."
Plain but cute. Cute but plain. That's an OK way to describe those two. They're certainly not beauty queens (and thank God for that, since we have enough of them on this race), but I don't see anything unattractive about them either. I respect everyone who disagrees.

But the main attraction for the gentlemen where they are and where they will be heading is their blondeness. Fair hair is in scarce supply there, and they might be willing to pay a bit extra to, um, receive some of their attention.

"This is realitybites and I approved this post."

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-04, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Yeah, but...."
also, their twinness would be quite an attraction.

double your pleasure, double your fun ...

Aeroangel 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-21-04, 03:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aeroangel Click to send private message to Aeroangel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Yeah, but...."
Except that with their hair pulled back they bear a scary resemblence to John Lithgow. *shudder*

Goober 209 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-21-04, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Goober Click to send private message to Goober Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Yeah, but...."
....alternatively, blonde Sigourney Weavers.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •