The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Snewsah... (and other sites)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

clemsonbeav 4208 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-10-04, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail clemsonbeav Click to send private message to clemsonbeav Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Snewsah... (and other sites)"
Doesn't have his pick up yet. However, he does have a "speculation" of sorts.

He has down that in Episode 11 (still without a title), our boot will be Leann. Thoughts?

Feel free to post picks for this week in this thresd, too, to save cluttering.

*insert bounce here*

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Snewsah... (and other sites) Kiddiepool 11-10-04 1
   RE: Snewsah... (and other sites) aethelstan 11-10-04 2
       RE: Snewsah... (and other sites) emydi 11-10-04 3
           RE: Snewsah... (and other sites) PepeLePew13 11-10-04 4
               RE: Snewsah... (and other sites) clemsonbeav 11-10-04 11
       RE: Snewsah... (and other sites) Flowerpower 11-10-04 6
           RE: Snewsah... (and other sites) emydi 11-10-04 8
               RE: Snewsah... (and other sites) dabo 11-10-04 26
                   RE: Snewsah... (and other sites) emydi 11-11-04 29
           RE: Snewsah... (and other sites) sylvester 11-10-04 10
               RE: Snewsah... (and other sites) Brownroach 11-10-04 12
                   RE: Snewsah... (and other sites) FSUGUY 11-10-04 13
                       RE: Snewsah... (and other sites) Brownroach 11-10-04 15
                   RE: Snewsah... (and other sites) Dakota 11-10-04 24
                       RE: Snewsah... (and other sites) Brownroach 11-11-04 27
                           RE: Snewsah... (and other sites) KObrien_fan 11-11-04 28
               RE: Snewsah... (and other sites) kingfish 11-10-04 20
               RE: Snewsah... (and other sites) kingfish 11-11-04 42
                   RE: Snewsah... (and other sites) sylvester 11-11-04 43
                       RE: Snewsah... (and other sites) kingfish 11-14-04 45
 TDT... Brownroach 11-10-04 5
   RE: TDT... emydi 11-10-04 7
       RE: TDT... DVABDP 11-10-04 16
           RE: TDT... PepeLePew13 11-10-04 17
           RE: TDT... Brownroach 11-10-04 18
           RE: TDT... aethelstan 11-10-04 19
               RE: TDT... DVABDP 11-10-04 23
                   RE: TDT... PepeLePew13 11-10-04 25
           DVABDP Please stop this behavior IceCat 11-10-04 21
       RE: TDT... Oscirus 11-10-04 22
 RE: Snewsah... (and other sites) kingfish 11-10-04 9
   RE: Snewsah... (and other sites) Seraphaem 11-10-04 14
 Marquesas redux? FesterFan1 11-11-04 30
   RE: Marquesas redux? Capn2patch 11-11-04 32
       RE: Marquesas redux? aethelstan 11-11-04 33
           RE: Marquesas redux? kingfish 11-11-04 34
           RE: Marquesas redux? redbeard103152 11-11-04 39
           RE: Marquesas redux? Brownroach 11-11-04 41
 TDT's Pick... PepeLePew13 11-11-04 31
 ABT FSUGUY 11-11-04 35
 RE: Snewsah... (and other sites) esquire 11-11-04 36
   RE: Snewsah... (and other sites) KObrien_fan 11-11-04 37
   RE: Snewsah... (and other sites) Flowerpower 11-11-04 38
 SUMMARY-Across the Board Picks Scarlett O Hara 11-11-04 40
 I can't believe it... Jerrethan 11-14-04 44
   Don't believe it Gothmog 11-14-04 46
       RE: Don't believe it volsfan 11-14-04 47
 Could Ami turn on Leann? Kiddiepool 11-17-04 48
 RE: Snewsah... (and other sites) abbahammer 11-17-04 49
   RE: Snewsah... (and other sites) Seraphaem 11-18-04 50
       RE: Snewsah... (and other sites) zazzy 11-18-04 51
       RE: Snewsah... (and other sites) emydi 11-18-04 52
           disagree with one point shakes the clown 11-18-04 54
               RE: disagree with one point emydi 11-18-04 55
       RE: Snewsah... (and other sites) kingfish 11-18-04 53
           RE: Snewsah... (and other sites) Markopolo100 11-18-04 56
           RE: Snewsah... (and other sites) Flowerpower 11-18-04 57

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Kiddiepool 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-10-04, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kiddiepool Click to send private message to Kiddiepool Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Snewsah... (and other sites)"
LAST EDITED ON 11-10-04 AT 11:59 AM (EST)

Gee, if Leann goes in ep 11, that means there will either be a big shift in alliances or Leann betrays Ami...hmm.

My feeling is the women's alliance will hold for at least this week, with Sarge as the first jury member. Next week feeling vulnerable after the torch snuffing challenge of ep 9 Julie & Eliza or Julie & Twila (or perhaps all three) could team up with Chad & Chris to boot Ami, followed by Leann. It would be intersting if there were a tie in ep 10 and that shifts the balance of power back to Chris and Chad. That would be "culture shock"!

aethelstan 4435 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-04, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Snewsah... (and other sites)"
I agree with you Kiddiepool. Welcome to the boards!

If it is Leeann in Ep. 11 and since she has been Ami's right hand, um, man the whole time, then in follows that Ep. 10's boot is Ami and that a big power shift happens at about that time. It also, as you point out, suggests that this week is a fairly standard boot, that is, Lea.

©Forged by RollDdice.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-10-04, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Snewsah... (and other sites)"
WOOHOO i have my SOTS DONE FOR EP. 11

Link to snewser!!!!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

C'mon, gimme a break I have the short week when the show airs on Weds. bc of Thanksgiving

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-04, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Snewsah... (and other sites)"
Then again, Snewser did have Julie posted as the boot two weeks in advance, then pulled her name a day or two before last week's episode...

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Scratch and sniff

clemsonbeav 4208 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-04, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail clemsonbeav Click to send private message to clemsonbeav Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Snewsah... (and other sites)"
Yeah, I thought of that, so nobody should bank on this boot!

*insert bounce here*

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-04, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Snewsah... (and other sites)"
If it is Leeann in Ep. 11 and since she has been Ami's right hand,um, man the whole time, then it follows that Ep. 10's boot is Ami and that a big power shift happens at about that time. It also, as you point out, suggests that this week is a fairly standard boot, that is, Lea.

.....or, the big power shift could occur this week if Ami is booted this week, (say if Sarge were to win the IC tomarrow), and then next week Sarge may not win immunity, so they then target him, then on to Leanne. I don't necessarily think that Ami and Leanne have to get booted in back to back episodes....thoughts?

11-10-04, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Snewsah... (and other sites)"
Well, Ami could go next week (I think the female alliance holds one more week) or she could actually go after Leann if she wins IC in ep. 11... but then why Leann and not Chris/Chad?

Courtesy of the Amazing Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

check your red flaggie FP

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-04, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Snewsah... (and other sites)"
Immunity. It bought Shii-Ann an extra three days is AllStars.

11-11-04, 12:03 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Snewsah... (and other sites)"
That is assuming that Chad/Chris goes in Ep. 10 and there is only one man left in Ep. 11 and he (Chad ) wins immunity.

Right now, I don't think that occurs, but I've been wrong before as has been documented so well in this thread

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-10-04, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Snewsah... (and other sites)"
"I don't necessarily think that Ami and Leanne have to get booted in back to back episodes....thoughts?"

FP, I don't think they have to be booted back to back, but I would think Ami has to get booted before Leann.

If they're able to oust Ami in Ep 10, the women's alliance has lost it's leader, at the hands of some of it's members. If Ami was there, she wouldn't allow Leann to be booted.

This helps me confirm my vote for Sarge this week. Twila & Julie boot Sarge, next week Ami, week after Leann.

You know for some reason if events occur this way, I see the end game clearly. (in my own mind anyway, lol)

Here's my predictions for the rest of the game:
9th - Sarge
8th - Ami
7th - Leann
6th - Julie
5th - Eliza
4th - Chad
3rd - Scout
Final 2 - Chris & Twila

Never would have thought that was possible in the beginning!

Sylvester (just call me CAT)

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-04, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Snewsah... (and other sites)"
LAST EDITED ON 11-10-04 AT 03:37 PM (EST)

Interesting spec. I agree if Leann goes in Ep 11, Ami must go in Ep 10 (if not tomorrow, but I think Sarge goes tomorrow).

I'm going to speculate that the women would reunite after Leann's boot though, and Chad or Chris would go next. The other follows if he doesn't win IC.

I'm starting to think the "irony" of Ami's story is going to be that a women's alliance does get to the end of the game -- it just doesn't include Ami.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-10-04, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Snewsah... (and other sites)"
Tonight?

11-10-04, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Snewsah... (and other sites)"
Oh I forgot to mention -- Brownroach Standard Time is 24 hours ahead. (Thanks, I fixed it. Feels like Thursday today.)

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-04, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Snewsah... (and other sites)"
>Interesting spec. I agree if
>Leann goes in Ep 11,
>Ami must go in Ep
>10 (if not tomorrow, but
>I think Sarge goes tomorrow).

All this talk about Ami going before Leann, but no one has mentioned that perhaps Ami is the target but wins IC so they go after Leann, to remove her closest ally.

11-11-04, 11:10 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Snewsah... (and other sites)"
Snewser's Leann boot isn't etched in stone so we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves. I think we're just having some fun with the possibilities right now.

It's also possible that if Sarge goes tonight, another male goes in Ep 10, and the last male wins IC in Ep 11. Then the women would have to turn on themselves. Maybe more of them would be willing to vote out Leann than Ami at that point. We'll have to see what develops...

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-04, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Snewsah... (and other sites)"
Do we really think that with Eliza still around at that point that Leann and Ami would be the biggest targets? Alliance shifting is forthcoming and it will involve the men in order for it to work, IMO. So it doesn't make sense that male boots in E9 and E10 and then a male winning IC in E11 would lead to a Leann boot.

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-04, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Snewsah... (and other sites)"
To answer your first question, I don't either, In fact I predict that they do not.

Which brings be to my real reason for responding:

I'm very glad you posted that list Cat. Kudos and way to go. Motivates me to share my vision. (I'll pretend I didn't hear that groan).

I just realized (after reading your post) that I also have a clear vision of the future; I can predict the bootees and the probable winner. I see the whole picture clearly now. And you also have a clear vision. So if you are willing to share your clarity with us, I will too. Even if it is a different vision, at least we are willing to dare the Gods of Vanuatu to strike us dead on the spot if we are wrong. (What, you don't want to go quite that far? OK. Me neither).

This is my vision of how it will go if ICs, medivacs, terrorist attacks, pig breakouts, etc. don't screw it up. My reasoning has been posted elsewhere in these threads so I won't drag it out again;

Episode 9 - Ami is going to run bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy (enough with the bouncys already!!) down the TC exit steps. And out.

Then - Scout (actually Scout and Leanne are interchangeable on this list. My selection of Scout is just a gentle, friendly, good-natured, finger in the eye of Snewser).

Then - Sarge
Then - Chad
Then - Chris
Then - Leanne (Snews will just have to get over it and adjust).

Then the endurance IC won by Julie (a no-brainer deduction here beween Jul, Eliza, and Twilla, right?).

Julie picks Eliza cause every one hates Eliza (56 lbs by now, all skull and eyeballs, no butt at all) so Twilla makes F3 but is the last evictee.

AND JULIE WINS, she is picked by a seven person jury containing three straight men and two gay women, none of whom she will have overtly worked to kill (I mean, kick off the island). I know, I'm stereotyping both the men and the gay women, however, the stereotype will hold for the men at least, and who, whatever their preferences, would pick Eliza over Julie? Even if Julie pulls a Colby, who would choose Twilla over Julie? Even Sarge will still be thinking maybe he still has a chance, especially since he must be thinking that his marriage is likely on the rocks.

And Survivor Vanuatu tops A$$ and Romber when Julie wins the money and the host. They are going to have to have a three way to top this next year.

Next week I may have to post my really really clear vision as well as the excuses for this one.

11-11-04, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Snewsah... (and other sites)"
LAST EDITED ON 11-11-04 AT 10:18 PM (EST)

Congratulations, Sylvester the Cat, your vision is the clearer one. I am obviously hallucinating. I could claim the caveat that if ones projected evictee gets immunity, all bets are off. However in my vision the standby candidate was Scout, and I'd still be Wrong.

CHRIS voted for Sarge? Chad Voted for Julie? The three men voted for three different women? They can't even get their own act together? It is very difficult to make predictions when the basis of ones rationale has to be "How idiotic will they be this week?". We may have yet to plumb the depths of their idiocy.

I vent.

Still you nailed it; hope your list holds up. I mean, the majority of people guessed Sarge but you backed it up with the rest of the season results. Much trickier. And while I’d like to see it I’d like to see it hold up, I imagine I’ll be disagreeing for one bone-headed reason or another.

Spoiling/Speculation (this is a spoiler area after all)

The factions are;
Ami and ?
Leanne and Julie,
Scout and who, the men? Ami?
Chris and Chad and Twilla,
Eliza and who, the guys?

With this grouping, it seems rational to assume Chris, Chad, Twilla and Eliza could team up, and maybe target Scout.

Well, I'm going to do it again, reason out a list from now to the end, but I'll have to work on it a while.

Props.

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-11-04, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Snewsah... (and other sites)"

Why thank you Kingfish, lol. I'm blushing now. *g*

We'll see how my prediction holds up. There is a clairvoyant streak that runs in the women in my family. *g* again, lol.

You talked about factions, so I have to chime in with how I see the lay of the land after tonight's episode.

Ami, Leann, & Julie
vs.
Scout, Twila, Chris & Chad
vs.
Eliza - the wildcard

I feel pretty confident still in my vision. Ami goes next week when Eliza teams up with the final 4. Leann the week after, makes no difference that week what Eliza does. Julie after that, again Eliza is of no importance. Then Eliza, and we're down to final 4.

Sylvester (just call me CAT)

11-14-04, 11:38 AM (EST)
45. "RE: Snewsah... (and other sites)"
Cats can blush? Wait a minute, you're not really a talking cyberspace cat?

I expect that, now that the men’s team has been rendered impotent, the women who perceive themselves to be in the non-final four of the women’s team are thinking about using the remaining men's votes to help them reverse the power in return for letting the men stay another week or two. Editing gives some signs of this.

The next two weeks will determine which of the women are thinking strategically, those who either feel comfortable with their station in life, those who lack strategic imagination, and those who are going to allow self imposed constraints to limit their options.

Ami could use the men also, but they probably won't (Ami at least) because of her self imposed constraint, Julie has to be ecstatic about her recently improved prospects, and Leanne seems to be comfortable with her status as buttressed with her new or recently re-proven ally (Julie).

This is a great chance for the lower tier women to knock off Ami, then Julie (or Leanne), then absorb the remaining woman to finally eliminate the men. Then you have the final four. It would be in their best interests for Eliza and Scout to set aside their personal feelings for a while, at least till they get to that point.

So here's my really really really clear vision (If they are smart);

Next out - Ami
Then Julie (interchangeable with Leanne. the men would probably rather vote out back-stabbing Julie)
Then Chris (or Chad)
Then Chad (or Chris)

Then, Final four, Leanne, Twilla, Eliza, Scout;
Then Either Eliza or Scout goes. Leanne and Twilla probably would team up against Scout first, but close call.

Then the final endurance challenge. Either Leanne or Eliza wins,
Eliza would have to take Twilla, but she would lose against either.
Leanne would take Eliza.

Eliza will lose the endurance if she realizes she is in the final two regardless, so the final two will be Leanne and Eliza, with Leanne winning.

Not a popular prediction right now with her bland editing and Snewser picking her next week. But there is logic.

I do think that Leanne might go as indicated by Snewser and that then I will need a really really really really clear vision.

11-10-04, 12:35 PM (EST)
5. "TDT..."
...now says Julie is definitely safe this week. His prime candidates are Sarge and Chad now.

11-10-04, 12:39 PM (EST)
7. "RE: TDT..."
Wonder where TDT got the late breaking news about Julie?

DVABDP 28 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-04, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DVABDP Click to send private message to DVABDP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: TDT..."
I Told you so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA
and if Leann goes in 7th place then Ami goes either 9 or 8th place (early jury) like i said emydi IN YOUR FACE!!!

11-10-04, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: TDT..."
Did you see the warning you got from the moderator on the thread started by NightScribe?

Your post is *not* an ideal way to make friends around here.

Scratch and sniff

11-10-04, 05:00 PM (EST)
18. "RE: TDT..."
This is what you said in your lousy English:

they guys want Ami gone first and they take here out by Eliza-Chris-Chad-Lea-Julie and maybe even Twilia vote for Ami
Ami gone first and was said she was a early jury boot!!!!

You said Ami goes FIRST. Not early jury. Not 8th OR 9th place.

If she doesn't go in 9th place you're WRONG.

It's time for you to get lost now.

11-10-04, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: TDT..."
Umm.

What you said (amongst other things) was that Julie doesn't go this Thursday and that Ami goes this Thursday. Emy made no predictions unless she made one in the vote thread. If Lea goes, then you are incorrect in your most direct prediction.

Even if Ami goes next week and is an early juror, I still completely fail to see where Emy said anything to the effect of "I can 100% guarantee that Ami will not be an early juror". Quite the contrary, she, as have most here, has read, read some more, contributed politely to the exploration of all possibilities however improbable.

Enough said for the Survivor side of things.

Your earlier post suggested that/attacked all or many posters were, shall I euphemize, nincompoops for not at once agreeing that Ami was the obvious next boot. With this post, you have singled out Emydi for a flame. THAT is strictly verboten.

I have alerted your post.

©Forged by RollDdice.

DVABDP 28 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-04, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DVABDP Click to send private message to DVABDP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: TDT..."
She did say something she said something like "Come Thurday we will see" meaning that i was wrong saying Julie was not going, and we know know i am write and i still do think Ami will go in 8th or 9th early jury like a said becuse its not logical for her to go after LeAnn.

11-10-04, 07:33 PM (EST)
25. "RE: TDT..."
>She did say something she said
>something like "Come Thurday we
>will see" meaning that i
>was wrong

No, that is NOT what it means. It means exactly that: "we'll see what happens."

In case you don't get it... this is a community where we discuss the show and throw out theories on who the boot might be. More often than not we won't be right -- but when we're right, we NEVER toot our own horns and say "see, I was right!" or "of course, so-and-so is a dumbass and his/her theory was proven wrong."

>we know know i am write

No, I don't think you know how to write.

And I don't give a shiv if you're correct or wrong -- we throw out ideas and discuss if it will happen or not, then accept whatever happens and learn from where we guessed wrong.

And as others already pointed out, you've flip-flopped more than John Kerry has, you've said Ami is out first and then you've said Sarge is out, brak brak brak.

Scratch and sniff

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-04, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "DVABDP Please stop this behavior "
Familiarize yourself with the Guidelines where you will find that your behavior is entirely not acceptable.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-10-04, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: TDT..."
I would say because it makes no snese gamewise. Where is she gonna get the votes this week that would lead to her boot?
Certainly not Leann and Ami who won't vote against a woman. I really doubt that Eliza would vote against her new best friend and Scout is not bothered by julie enough to target her either.
There is no reason for twila to even consider going after julie and the men would be more likely to retaliate against Twila before Julie O

11-10-04, 12:50 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Snewsah... (and other sites)"
Leann's up two weeks in advance? Kinda like he had Lisa up in week (whatever) and Julie up (then removed) last week?

Seraphaem 66 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-10-04, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seraphaem Click to send private message to Seraphaem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Snewsah... (and other sites)"
Uh-oh!

S.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-04, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Marquesas redux?"
We know that we have the dreaded "elmination" challenge tonight, and here is where it all went south for the Rotu 4. If a pecking order is revealed, hinted at, or envisioned by those who think they're persons 5 and 6, it could account for what happens within the Yasur Womyn's Group, or at leat get the ball rolling in that direction.

Fester

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-11-04, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Marquesas redux?"
If a pecking order is revealed, hinted at, or envisioned by those who think they're persons 5 and 6, it could account for what happens within the Yasur Womyn's Group, or at leat get the ball rolling in that direction

If that's true, wouldn't it point to a female alliance member getting the boot tonite?

Why wait for another TC when the potential votes against would be fewer?

11-11-04, 01:16 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Marquesas redux?"
Why wait for another TC when the potential votes against would be fewer?

If Lea goes tonight, the male/female split is 2/6. Because of these numbers, Elize can start a mutiny by splitting the women into two equal factions 3-3. Now, one the pagonging of the other female faction is complete, her group can still control the fates of the men because they are up 3-2.

If Eliza were to try this now, then she would not have that control and more over, as a block of 3 the men would have sufficient power to try to play the two female factions off each other and alternate with which block they vote so as to try to become the dominant faction. Down to 2, they will pretty much take any lifeline that is given to them and it would be much more difficult to try the alternating strategy because they'd have to maintain it that much longer before they got numbers.

Down to 2, their best best is to ride the pagonging to get the 3-2 female-male split and hope to win immunity.

©Forged by RollDdice.

11-11-04, 03:13 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Marquesas redux?"
I just hate it whem someone else comes up with my theory. Except different. And better.

Although, if they don't get Ami this week (and I have to admit, all the stars are lining up over a Sarge outing), then this great enemy of mankind will have another week to turn votes. I would, if I were there, which I'm not, which I would like to be, and would be, if not for this stupid electronic ankle bracelet, I would take out AMI first chance I got, were I man tribe or bow tribe.

IF they don't get her out this week, all three swing/lower pecking order voters would have to side with the two remaining men to get her out next week. That is tempting fate I think.

This week, only two have to vote with tthe three men to get AMI.

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-04, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Marquesas redux?"
Eliza's star begins to rise again in this episode as she clearly sees where her position is in the womens alliance. As I have said all along the little one is not strong in physical challenges but her mind is as sharp as a tack in the mental challenges. She is annoying and her mouth does not stop as many of the booted survivors have attested to.She will be seen as a perfect foil to go against in the finals. IMO even if she does not make it to the final four she is in a great position to determine just who will make it. Keep an eye on her. Her game play begins now.RedBeard

11-11-04, 06:08 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Marquesas redux?"
This is absolutely true, but I can't imagine any of our contestants being shrewd enough to calculate this as excellently as you did, stan.

More likely nothing changes this week because lack of support (or an immunity win) prevents a *specific* target from being bootable. Therefore time is bided until next TC.

11-11-04, 12:59 PM (EST)
31. "TDT's Pick..."
TDT now has Sarge as it's pick for this week's bootee.

Eliza (?) is projected as the possible winner of immunity.
Scout (?) is projected as the possible winner of reward.

Scratch and sniff

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-04, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "ABT"
ABT's Picks

Reward - Scout

Immunity - Eliza

Boot - Sarge

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-11-04, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Snewsah... (and other sites)"
snewser says its sarge

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-04, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Snewsah... (and other sites)"
But no green check mark...

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

11-11-04, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Snewsah... (and other sites)"
Snews says that it's Sarge...here's the link.

I just love it when he posts his boot picks so late!

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-11-04, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "SUMMARY-Across the Board Picks"
To see ALL of the "Across the Board Picks" from Antithesis at Survivor Sucks go Here

Scarlett

Jerrethan 51 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-04, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jerrethan Click to send private message to Jerrethan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "I can't believe it..."
LAST EDITED ON 11-14-04 AT 09:23 AM (EST)

I didn't want to start a new thread about this (I don't want to get flamed), but here's a link: http://www.thegamessurvivorspoilers.5u.com/GameBoard.html
It's simple, accurate, what else could you ask for?... Claims to be a reliable sorce... Everything makes sense for me now, including Leann's boot. I hope the "elders" in the board can discuss about this (major?) spolier. If this happens to be true, this season will be fun to watch 'till the end.

Gothmog 2886 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-14-04, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gothmog Click to send private message to Gothmog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "Don't believe it"
It's pure speculation. As for accuracy, it's still following the "visit from Justin" nonsense for Eliza, which has since been exploded. Where are the claims for this being a reliable source?

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-04, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Don't believe it"
I agree with GM. Who is behind the info and where did it come from?

Kiddiepool 25 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kiddiepool Click to send private message to Kiddiepool Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "Could Ami turn on Leann?"
Just a thought here...since it seems unlikely that Ami goes this week (ep 10), is it possible that the JP quote about core alliances splitting is actually referring to A/L? The only other true core alliance that we have seen since the beginning is Chad/Chris and it is likely one of them will be toast this week. Twila and Scout appear to be a tight alliance, but have not shown themselves to be power players and both Eliza and Julie have been 'bowheads.'

Leann is on the losing RC team this week. If her losing teammates approach her about betraying Ami or Eliza, perhaps this comes back to Ami and she seeks revenge? A/L could then reconcile after the show (since it has been reported they traveled to Australia together after filming ended.)

It would be a huge surprise if Ami voted out Leann (Surprise... and Suprise again!)

abbahammer 70 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail abbahammer Click to send private message to abbahammer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Snewsah... (and other sites)"
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-04 AT 10:20 PM (EST)

Snewser's up...
CHAD...

This makes us wonder then if he is gone, how does leann get the boot?

Comments, thoughts, remarks?

Edited to say: I type way too fast.

Abbahammer

Seraphaem 66 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-04, 01:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seraphaem Click to send private message to Seraphaem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Snewsah... (and other sites)"
LAST EDITED ON 11-18-04 AT 01:46 AM (EST)

This makes us wonder then if he is gone, how does leann get the boot?

The explanation might be very simple ... For the women to boot another woman instead of the last remaining male he would have to win immunity.

I suspect that Jeff's comment at TC last week (which seemed to be edited in) that someone might go on an immunity run. This might point to Chris.

S.

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-04, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Snewsah... (and other sites)"
It was more than a comment, too. As Jeff made the immunity run remark, the camera showed the entire group. Then the group got up to leave, taking their torches, and the camera gave us a close up on Chris. Chris was the only one the camera did a close up on as the show ended with the Survivor music.

11-18-04, 09:50 AM (EST)
52. "RE: Snewsah... (and other sites)"
I think?? the question Abbahammer was asking was why Leann and not Ami in ep. 11?

Esp. if Ami wins IC in Ep. 10, she will be seen as very strong (even by the other women Julie and Eliza) and Chris will make his move at 7 (an odd no.) with Twila, Scout and Eliza and/or Julie.

When Ami wins IC (not Chris) in Ep. 11 they are relegated to going after Ami's 1st lieutenant, Leann..that is my thinking anyway..

Imho, I think Chris gets to F2 without ever winning an IC. The women SHOULD start thinking with the jury makeup of 5-2 in women's favor, he becomes the ideal F2 candidate.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-18-04, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "disagree with one point"
>Imho, I think Chris gets to
>F2 without ever winning an
>IC. The women SHOULD
>start thinking with the jury
>makeup of 5-2 in women's
>favor, he becomes the ideal
>F2 candidate.

..I disagree that the 5-2 female jury makeup makes Chris a good F2 candidate. I think a more apt number is not the 5-2 women/men breakdown but the 5-2 dominant/non-dominant alliance breakdown.

If Chris makes the final two that means there will be only two people on the jury that he had a long term alliance with, Sarge and Chad. On the other hand, whichever woman ends up in the F2 will have 5 former alliance members staring at her from the jury box. That will most likely include at least 4 women who were, in their opinion, stabbed in the back by members of their own alliance. Those women are gonna be bitter and p!ssed off about the fact that it is some other woman and not them that made it to the F2.

No one is gonna be mad at Chris for making it to the F2..after all, he entered the merge with the odds against him and did what he had to do to battle his way to the F2. On the other hand, there will most likely be some resentment from the women towards whatever woman is in the F2.

Therefore, I think Chris is a lousy F2 opponent.

If you want examples from Survivor history just look at the Vecepia/neleH vote....all the ex-Roto people who voted for Vecepia to win did so cause they felt betrayed by neleH, even though Vecepia voted them out as well.

What is the old say...he!! hath no fury like a woman scorned. Well, there's gonna be five scorned women on the jury...who do you think they're gonna be mad at? Chris? No way. Whatever woman ends up in the F2? Definitely!

So don't take the simple
fact that I think Shakes is godlike to mean that I think he isn't an ass. -Samiam 10/12/04

11-18-04, 01:51 PM (EST)
55. "RE: disagree with one point"
LAST EDITED ON 11-18-04 AT 01:56 PM (EST)

Shakes..your logic and analysis are dead on accurate ..that's why I think Chris will win the whole thing...

But as to how it happens on the show...we all know that most survivors are not the most logical in their thinking and they unfortunately do not look to the end game as early as they should. Plus they will be getting all kinds of lies, etc. from people (like Chris) to sway their vote.

I'm looking at how the women (esp. Julie and Eliza who imo will give Chris his needed 4th vote to start crumbling the women's alliance in Ep. 11 with Leann) will be thinking (which will not be as logical as your analysis).

Heck, I think Chris will try to subtely use the fact that he is the best F2 candidate when he tries to persuade Eliza and Julie to vote out Leann/Ami. They will think..hell, Chris is perfect, the women are such a tight knit group (yeah, right), I'll win hands down in a jury vote or at least get the required 4 votes...

I think probably the only one that will think as logically as you have in your post is Ami and that's why Chris is trying to get her out ASAP.

If Chris pulls this off and wins this thing..he will replace Rob C. as my favorite survivor of all time.

et fix grammar

11-18-04, 12:45 PM (EST)
53. "RE: Snewsah... (and other sites)"
That easily explains how a Womans boot is possible. But Leanne? So many targets to choose from that make more sense than Leanne.

Markopolo100 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-18-04, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Markopolo100 Click to send private message to Markopolo100 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: Snewsah... (and other sites)"
Acme's prediction summary is up.

This week's summary is titled: Desperate TribeWives.

http://www.acmebraintrust.com/index.php?page=644&parent=50

Here's a sneak preview:

11-18-04, 02:13 PM (EST)
57. "RE: Snewsah... (and other sites)"
I have got to admit, with Chris getting by this week, I am thinking that he is well on his way to F2, and imo, if he makes it that far, I think he'll easily win the whole thing.

As for why take out Leanne next week... that's easy! If Ami wins the IN next week, than the next best thing is to still chip away at her base, LEANN. Leann is Ami's biggest ally, and one of the main reasons that Ami keeps all of the power. Look how Leann courted Julie last week....Ami has the numbers with her, so if you can not get at her directly, than go after her numbers, starting with Leann.

That's my logic and I'm sticking with it!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •