The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Vanatu State Of the Spoiling, Episode 9 "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-09-04, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Vanatu State Of the Spoiling, Episode 9 "
LAST EDITED ON 11-09-04 AT 12:05 PM (EST)

State of the Spoiling
Episode Nine

Once upon a time, in a land far, far away in Vanatu, there were two tribes:

YASUR

AND

LOPEVI

One by one, the castaways had their torched snuffed

by their evil tribal leader, Jiffy

And a new tribe was formed:

Chris

Sarge

Chad

In this land called Vanatu the men weren't doing so hot. The women were kickin' their butt. The men were beaten so bad, that the numbers came to

In fact, the men were doing so poorly at competitions, that some people thought that they might become an

What could the men do save themselves? Was there really a Gender War going, as the title of episode 9 suggests? Forehead has started a thread discussing just that here
Have the men cracked the women's alliance? Are the women really 5 strong? Could their be 2 camps of 3 alliances instead? Esquire talks about just that in this thread

Now, the five women who escaped their torches being snuffed were:

Eliza-
Some are wondering what in the heck she's doing w/this pig on a leash. Will she tame it or will another tribemate want to eat it for dinner? Are there rules preventing the castaways from killing it? Tribephyl has started a wonderful SeeBS Misdirection thread where people are talking about just that.

The next women to survive is Scout:

As you can see, she is all about lvoe and peace. Is she in trouble next week, as based on the web promos? Or is she safe? FSUGUY has started a thread talking about that here

Next to introduce is Twila:

Is she as loyal as she pretends to be? Will she be the first member of the jury? To talk about who you think will be the next member of the jury, Nightscribe has a roaring debatehere.

Now, this castaway:

Ami, is said to be the leader of the women. Is she the next one to go? To find out, go to KO'Brienfan's great thread talking about which Survivor will be the next one to go.

Last but not least are LeAnn and Julie- for the life of me I can't tell them apart in pictures, Is it Julie or Leann?Guess now!

Will they be a Challenge goat? Or surprise everyone and become a Challenge Hound, like Colby in S2? Survivabear has started a thread talking about that
here

This brings us to our conclusion...who will be voted out next? What could the next challenge be? What can we tell from these pictures? Is this the episode where someone gets burned, as was rumored earlier this summer?

To see more of what lies in episode 9, go to the Web Promosthread started by the great Brownroach!

Now in this fair land where women seem to rule, some are wondering what meaning the birds flying over head mean or why did EPMB decide to show us an alliance being made? The insightful VercuaSalt has started a second thread talking about just that!

Now, what about what happened last week on Survivor? For an Inside glance at what happened at Tribal Council, BrownRoach has started a thread discussing the meaning behind each castaways vote.

Last week Rory got his torched snuff, and went on to find some fame on the Early Show. Blackandwhitedog (Better known as Bawdy) was kind enough to post the highlights of his interview with Julie Chen here

Who will be the next Survivor to leave Vanatu? Your guess is as good as mine!

Edited to fix some typos. Thanks Emydi!!

Now, a word from our sponsors
SOTS is provided by SurvivorBlows.com as a service to our readers. The purpose of this post is to consolidate the threads in the Spoiler Forum pertaining to this week's episode. Feel free to reply to this post if you feel that a theory you support was not adequately represented in this message... Please use this thread for unified discussion of all topics as we approach the next episode.

Designed by Kyngsladye

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Vanatu State Of the Sp... VerucaSalt 11-09-04 1
 RE: Survivor Vanatu State Of the Sp... emydi 11-09-04 2
   RE: Survivor Vanatu State Of the Sp... Brownroach 11-09-04 3
   RE: Survivor Vanatu State Of the Sp... buckeyegirl 11-09-04 4
       RE: Survivor Vanatu State Of the Sp... Scarlett O Hara 11-09-04 5
 RE: Survivor Vanatu State Of the Sp... Capn2patch 11-09-04 6
 RE: Survivor Vanatu State Of the Sp... Flowerpower 11-09-04 7
 RE: Survivor Vanatu State Of the Sp... kingfish 11-09-04 8
 RE: Survivor Vanatu State Of the Sp... sylvester 11-09-04 9
   RE: Survivor Vanatu State Of the Sp... kingfish 11-09-04 10
 RE: Survivor Vanatu State Of the Sp... strid333 11-09-04 11
 RE: Survivor Vanatu State Of the Sp... SurvivaBear 11-09-04 12
 RE: Survivor Vanatu State Of the Sp... alwaysintruble1 11-09-04 13
 RE: Survivor Vanatu State Of the Sp... Tinman 11-10-04 14
 RE: Survivor Vanatu State Of the Sp... KObrien_fan 11-10-04 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-09-04, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor Vanatu State Of the Spoiling, Episode 9 "
buckeye, excellent recap and a most colorful way of doing the SOTS!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-04, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor Vanatu State Of the Spoiling, Episode 9 "
GREAT SOTS BEGGY!!!

But...you have my cutie marked as Sarge, Chris marked as my cutie and Sarge marked as Chris...I have no problem telling them apart but some of our older peeps (cough cough evil Jiffy ) may need you to edit....

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-04, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor Vanatu State Of the Spoiling, Episode 9 "
But I think that's appropriate since the men are just interchangeable pawns to be booted in the view of the women's alliance.

Nice SOTS, Buckeyegirl!

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-04, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor Vanatu State Of the Spoiling, Episode 9 "
Thanks Emydi, I'll edit them now!

Designed by Kyngsladye

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-09-04, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor Vanatu State Of the Spoiling, Episode 9 "
Great job BEG! I hope you are doing well!

Scarlett

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-09-04, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor Vanatu State Of the Spoiling, Episode 9 "
Thanks for the recap Buckeyegirl.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-04, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor Vanatu State Of the Spoiling, Episode 9 "
Excellent, colorful, and right on target. Great SOTS, Buckeyegirl! Thanks,

Fp

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-04, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor Vanatu State Of the Spoiling, Episode 9 "
Nice job, that covers the territory pretty well, except for the most insightful analyses presented by, well modesty demands I not name myself so I’ll remain silent on that.

Anyway, great job. And reading between the lines, you are guessing Ami –out, Scout – Rewarded, and, let’s see, who could possibly win a physical challenge? We don’t seem to have a thread on that, possibly due to lack of clues. So I’ll guess for you (don’t you love it when people do that), and say Julie for IC. The only clue I have is that she’s young, in shape, and, in my mind, would look at home breaking the tape at the end of a marathon. Eliza’s bio says she has run marathons, but I agree with Drones, she’s a quitter in physical challenges, and with FP (I think? Or Sylvester?) in the observance that she has an emaciated butt. If she (or whoever did say it) hadn’t said it I would have. Still chuckling over J Slices goggle-eyed skull (or something like that) observation from last week. Good times.

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-09-04, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor Vanatu State Of the Spoiling, Episode 9 "
Great job BEG, thank you!

(and Kingfish, it was my emaciated butt comment )
Sylvester (just call me CAT)

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-04, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor Vanatu State Of the Spoiling, Episode 9 "
Kudos. Sorry about the sloppy rsearch.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-04, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Survivor Vanatu State Of the Spoiling, Episode 9 "
Good job on the SOTS.

Three is the perfect number.

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-09-04, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Survivor Vanatu State Of the Spoiling, Episode 9 "
Thanks for your visually and intellectually stimulating report. I sure hope Ami is going this week, but I have learned to avoid spoiling with my heart.

I've been Sliced!
"Shrinks are just friends that you pay for." - Tech

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-04, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Survivor Vanatu State Of the Spoiling, Episode 9 "
Thanks for another in the list of excellent STOS's.

AlwaysInTruble
We've all tried this at least once....Admit it

Tinman 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-10-04, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tinman Click to send private message to Tinman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Survivor Vanatu State Of the Spoiling, Episode 9 "
Great SOTS, buckeyegirl! Nothin' like a good fairy tale to keep the fans interested.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-04, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Survivor Vanatu State Of the Spoiling, Episode 9 "
Nice job BEG, thanks for doing this!

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •