The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 9 Boot- Ami Cusack"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-05-04, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 9 Boot- Ami Cusack"
Twila and Julie seemed to switch on the guys last night, but really they didn't. Twila was clear all along that she viewed Rory as a threat physically and she didn't trust him- AND she wanted him out.

She even said, this week Rory, next week Ami. And she meant it, the guys just didn't do a good job of listening to her. NuLopevi still has a 5/4 advantage now that they have booted a NuYasur. They need to reconcile for sure, but it is there for them unless the men do something stupid to mess it up.

This week we will see Twila and Julie stick with the 3 men to get rid of the chief from the NuYasur tribe- Ami.

Thoughts?

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 9 Boot- Ami Cusack volsfan 11-05-04 1
 RE: Episode 9 Boot- Ami Cusack JazzyJax 11-05-04 2
   RE: Episode 9 Boot- Ami Cusack Scarlett O Hara 11-06-04 25
 RE: Episode 9 Boot- Ami Cusack Bebo 11-05-04 3
   RE: Episode 9 Boot- Ami Cusack katethegreat 11-05-04 5
       RE: Episode 9 Boot- Ami Cusack cuon10 11-05-04 11
 RE: Episode 9 Boot- Ami Cusack cuon10 11-05-04 4
   RE: Episode 9 Boot- Ami Cusack KObrien_fan 11-05-04 6
       RE: Episode 9 Boot- Ami Cusack Flowerpower 11-05-04 7
       RE: Episode 9 Boot- Ami Cusack cuon10 11-05-04 12
 RE: Episode 9 Boot- Ami Cusack Brownroach 11-05-04 8
   RE: Episode 9 Boot- Ami Cusack Flowerpower 11-05-04 18
       RE: Episode 9 Boot- Ami Cusack Brownroach 11-05-04 19
       RE: Episode 9 Boot- Ami Cusack emydi 11-05-04 20
 Disagree aethelstan 11-05-04 9
   RE: Disagree KObrien_fan 11-05-04 10
       RE: Disagree aethelstan 11-05-04 13
           RE: Disagree /Scout and Twila lilRED 11-05-04 21
 RE: Episode 9 Boot- Ami Cusack rjrabbit 11-05-04 14
   Rory's Comments pmspml5 11-05-04 15
   RE: Episode 9 Boot- Ami Cusack survivor_21 11-05-04 17
 Disagree FesterFan1 11-05-04 16
   RE: Disagree fallingtogether 11-05-04 22
       RE: Disagree pmspml5 11-05-04 23
           RE: Disagree DRONES 11-08-04 32
           RE: Disagree ShadyLady 11-10-04 33
 AMI ISNT GOING ANYWHERE MikeD 11-05-04 24
   RE: AMI ISNT GOING ANYWHERE Scarlett O Hara 11-06-04 26
       RE: AMI ISNT GOING ANYWHERE Flowerpower 11-07-04 27
           RE: AMI ISNT GOING ANYWHERE Nashter 11-07-04 28
               RE: AMI ISNT GOING ANYWHERE sylvester 11-07-04 29
                   RE: AMI ISNT GOING ANYWHERE Flowerpower 11-07-04 30
                       RE: AMI ISNT GOING ANYWHERE redbeard103152 11-07-04 31
                           RE: AMI ISNT GOING ANYWHERE limDNE 11-10-04 34

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-04, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 9 Boot- Ami Cusack"
KO, I agree. Twila was very clear to Chris, Sarge and Chad that she thought the biggest threat was Rory. The only way we see the gender war has to be that at least Twila (and I do believe Julie) will stick with the men to boot one of the women. From the editing...that appears to be Ami!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-05-04, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 9 Boot- Ami Cusack"
I would absolutely love to see this exact scenario happen, it would definitely prove plenty of them are playing the game. Chad's reaction last night was open mouthed stunned though, and Chris was clearly concerned, the men may possibly be so po'd they may not listen to reason. Sarge clearly goes off in the next episode.

The next boot will all depend on how strong the original women's alliance truly is and whether or not the men will be able to bounce back and realign with Twila. Twila's in a good position now, if she got rid of Ami, she would be able to steer many of the remaining boots.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-06-04, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Episode 9 Boot- Ami Cusack"
Chad's reaction last night was open mouthed stunned though,
>and Chris was clearly concerned

FWIW, I think Chris and Chad were putting on a show for us and for the women at TC when their mouths dropped (when Rory was voted off). I think it was all part of their plan with Twila -- they wanted the women (and the audience) to think that they were unaware that the vote would go down like this. In other words ... they were faking! I think they were well aware of how the vote would go.

Scarlett

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-04, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 9 Boot- Ami Cusack"
Oh, I hope you're right. Otherwise, this show is pretty damn boring.

The show I'd love to see: After the IC, Twila goes up to Sarge and says, "You guys vote for Ami. Trust us." Since the guys realize they have nothing to lose - and they want to vote for Ami anyway - they do, and are pleasantly surprised at TC when Ami goes home 5-3.

The show I dread seeing: Sarge gripes at Twila, Twila says she feels bad in a confessional, the guys sit around and complain, and Sarge gets voted off 5-3 on strict gender lines, with the pagonging sure to continue until Ami's dream of a female-dominated Survivor comes to fruition.

Please abide in my words, for my references speak of the truth that is within me.

katethegreat 207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-05-04, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katethegreat Click to send private message to katethegreat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 9 Boot- Ami Cusack"
I agree with your thoughts. However, when Twila voted last night, she said (Paraphrasing - I'm no Marko!) "Rory, you and Sarge are the strong ones. He had immunity, so you have to go." That makes me hesitate to believe that she will re-align with Sarge, which I DID believe until I heard that. Scout's comment was also interesting. She said "Rory, if you had picked a different woman, I could have gone along with you.: I'm pretty sure she said woman or female, although I am not 100%.

If Twila and Julie are good, they will re-align with the guys to take out Ami and Eliza. Then they could re-align with the girls to take out two guys. But most people don't flip that much. They can still align with the guys at this point, saying We wanted Rory out and we told you that. Now we are satisfied.

cuon10 473 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-05-04, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cuon10 Click to send private message to cuon10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Episode 9 Boot- Ami Cusack"
You saw that too. I was wondering about that. Hopefully, Twyla thinks out her strategy and realizes that she is best off playing both sides for now. And Sarge is the guy she can trust the most. Having watched Chris and Chad, I think Sarge can trust Chad more than Chris, but Chris seems to like Twila better.
The thing to do for both Sarge and Twyla would be to get rid of Ami and then Julie. Why Julie? Because she is not completely trustworthy. And as the boots continue, she would not be able to trust Chris and Chad completely and I would guess she would work with Eliza and Leanne on the side. Plus, Twyla would still have the odds on her side for either way. Right now it is 6 to 3, next week Ami goes, 5 to 3 or 4 to 4, still fair odds, vote off Julie or Eliza and you still have 4 to 3, Twila being swing or more the swing either way. So either way Twila would go, would be to her benefit and under her control. Her best bet is to forget about the physical strength of Sarge and go with logic.
Besides, the challenges get less physical to a degree now and more on mental challenges and simple physical challenges. For most of the rest, the big threats there are Eliza and Chad. If they are thought this one through, they would realize this. After reading my own thoughts, I think I should correct my thinking to Ami, the Eliza, then Chad. Worst case senario, they end up with ties, but Twyla can dominate.
Also, I would guess Julie goes soon because I do not believe that the producers and MB would let Jeff Probst date Julie if she ended up in the final 2 or 4 because it would look bad for the show and to the other contestants. IF that rumor is even true.

11-05-04, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cuon10 Click to send private message to cuon10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 9 Boot- Ami Cusack"
I hope so. I had that feeling. Twyla has proven to be the sly fox on the farm. She should realize that she would be one of the next women Ami would want rid of because she is a physical threat and she gets along with the rest of the men. Hopefully, she has made that clear only to Sarge on the men. Eliza proved last night she is not a real physical threat. If Twyla were smart, she would take Eliza to the end with Chris and Sarge. I believe that Twyla has a great chance at winning now, if she does not get caught up in the women's bs. She is planning to load the jury in her favor. And pretty much, that is what will happen. Some of the ladies made fun of her country ways, but look at where they are now. I just hope she has not made the men so mad, they will get rid of her by gaming with Ami. She has some persuasion with the ladies. If Chris and Chad get with Ami, Eliza, LeAnne and Julie, then Sarge and Twila are doomed.
They definitely need to take Ami out because she is a physical threat to everyone except maybe Twyla and Sarge, and my guess is she could be neck and neck with Twyla on any challenge. Keeping my fingers crossed.

11-05-04, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 9 Boot- Ami Cusack"
Don't forget though that Eliza nosed out Chris for the 2nd spot in the finals. She isn't super strong, but she isn't weak either. Eliza is a smart cookie too, she will go far by adjusting to all the crap going on around her.

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-04, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 9 Boot- Ami Cusack"
When Chris and Chad were shown reacting to the vote last night, I felt as though they were over reacting....I think that they are square with Twilla and Julie as to their plan of first taking out Rory and then next week Ami. They over reacted to fool the Yasur's into thinking that the guys and Twilla and Julie are now split. Just my 2 cents.

11-05-04, 11:30 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Episode 9 Boot- Ami Cusack"
That is very true, but given her body type and the fact that she had no excess body fat to begin with, she seems to be dragging a little now. But she is the biggest threat along with Chad in the mental challenges. She is way intelligent. I think though if Twyla somehow could manage to keep her around without getting screwed by her, she would be the best to take to final 2 by far.
Or at least get to final four and see how it goes. I am hoping for a final four of Twyla, Sarge, Chris and Eliza or Leanne. but we will see.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-04, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode 9 Boot- Ami Cusack"
LAST EDITED ON 11-05-04 AT 11:12 AM (EST)

My thoughts? Yes. Exactly.

(ETA: All of this assumes Ami does not win IC next week. If she does, things could go quite differently...)

Hats off to Twila and Julie for executing the best, smartest strategic maneuver we've seen on Survivor for a looooooong time. We're so used to dumba$$ contestants, this was great.

T and J can run this game to the end now if they stick together. Absolutely get rid of Ami next. That keeps Twila's buddy Scout and Julie's buddy Eliza around, with Leann twisting in the wind.

Next T/J could vote with the men once more to get rid of Leann. Or if they're nervous about the men winning IC's they can vote with the women and start taking out the men, dumping Leann at F5.

Either way, Julie/Twila/Scout/Eliza have a great shot at getting to final 4 together, barring any late IC wins by any of the guys.

I definitely expect T/J to vote with the men to axe Ami next week. It's a no-brainer. The question is: do T and J stick together after that? J wasn't promised a final 4 slot with the men when Twila was, but she did make an F2 pact with Chris.

I think if T and J continue to compare notes they should see that it's in their best interest to stick together. I'm really enjoying the dynamic between them.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

11-05-04, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Episode 9 Boot- Ami Cusack"
J wasn't promised a final 4 slot with the men when Twila was, but she did make an F2 pact with Chris.

Yes, but when the NuLopevi's were talking before the IC, Chris was shown talking to the group and saying that,"now we are a strong five, and we'll be a strong five to the end." It sure seems as though Julie is part of their alliance now, all the way around.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-04, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Episode 9 Boot- Ami Cusack"
That's true, but Julie still may worry that she'd be #5 to Twila's #4 in the overall scheme.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-04, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Episode 9 Boot- Ami Cusack"
Well... are they that strong after last nite....????...I think the guys (Sarge esp) mess up and go all crazy on T/J and they say "screw you" and go back to Yasur...

Handcrafted by RollDdice

aethelstan 4435 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-05-04, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Disagree"
I think that Twila and Julie wanted the men to take out Rory because that way they could be seen as supporting the guys that much longer. I think the key quotes were Scout saying "they did what they had to do to survive", Twila saying what effectively was "Scout, shut up, you're going to blow my cover" and Twila at the TC saying "There are new pacts and old alliances" which tells me that she still thinks about the old alliances.

I think that Lea will go next week or potentially Chris but that there will be an internal power struggle between the six women that will take over in the priority. If the women split 3-3, then they will have to court the male vote (whether it be only one or two remaining men) to help oust the other block of three. The mentality will be that the women will still have numbers even if they cut a few of their own. The problem will likely be that once it gets to 3 women and 2 men (or 1), then one of the women (whoever is 3rd on the totem pole) will realize that she has a better chance of getting farther by making a deal with one of the men. And by then, it would only take one woman to cross over to the men's side to switch things around.

This scenario would fulfill two of Jeff's earlier comments:
1. There will be a display of woman power. (seen last night and prob. next week)
2. Hardcore alliances crumble.

#2 is probably a rift between Ami and Scout or Scout and Twila. I can see Ami, Leann and Scout on one side vs. Julie, Eliza and Twila. Since Ami is inflexible and Eliza is known for flip-flopping already, I see Eliza going over to the men to vote out, in order, Ami and Leeann.

After that, you're left with Chad, Chris, Eliza, Julie, Twila and Scout. I can see a male immunity run here causing some tough decisions after that.

©Forged by RollDdice.

11-05-04, 11:01 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Disagree"
2. Hardcore alliances crumble

Nothing more crumbling than for Twila and Julie to leave the ladies alliance and vote out Ami, IMO. Then both power houses are maimed.

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

aethelstan 4435 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-05-04, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Disagree"
Yes, as I gave in my scenario above, I think that will happen. However, since Julie and Twila have already been seen, er, sleeping with the enemy , I don't see them as part of the 'hardcore alliance', except perhaps Scout and Twila.
That's why I see it more as Ami/Scout splitting or Ami/Eliza however, those two have never been seen as having a strong alliance. Maybe Ami and Leeann? Did you see when Leeann said "how exciting" when they were told about the merge? She seemed very sweet and genuine there.

©Forged by RollDdice.

lilRED 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-05-04, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lilRED Click to send private message to lilRED Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Disagree /Scout and Twila"
I think if there is anymore crumbling than there already has been, it may be Scout switching sides... it wouldnt suprise me anyway...

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-04, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Episode 9 Boot- Ami Cusack"
KO I agree with you too. I do hope that Ami goes next week. Not only is she a physical threat but a strategic player as well.

*smooch*

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-04, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Rory's Comments"
I think it's interesting that on the early show he stated "the girls are going to vote on a straight line". Not I knew they would - or I think they will.

survivor_21 506 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-04, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivor_21 Click to send private message to survivor_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Episode 9 Boot- Ami Cusack"
Ami is gone this week, and we'll see for sure that "Lopevi" is getting rid of "Yasur" on the Alinta tribe. Hopefully this is true or else we are in for a boring season.

I think this will also show Twila as a good, strategic player and will sort of kick off her storyline that was kinda, but not really, started last night (oh come on, you can't consider what she has going a storyline, can you?)

Anyways, I'm saying Ami this week, which really means nothing cause its not like I have any original info, just insight!

S_21

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-04, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Disagree"
A couple of things to consider:

1) Twila says in the voting booth clip on Survivor Insider that Rory and Sarge were the two biggest challenge threats and Sarge won immunity. Would she be lying in a vote confessional? Perhaps, but I don't see any reason to do that unless she was afraid of being overheard.

2) The focus of the web promo is the guys trying to rally and Twila's betrayal of Sarge. Sarge is pissed. The men are in trouble. But they're gonna come out fighting to try to change the tide. This is classic Burnettian conflict created in the editing lab. They want us to believe that the men can forge a comeback. Ain't gonna happen.

3) Rory's post-game comments about how the women "will" vote in a line. God bless Rory for his bluntness.

4) I just don't think Twila and Julie are that savvy that they can hop back and forth from week to week.

Last week we had Rory's discontent shoved down our throats. This week it's Sarge's. I believe your E9 boot is Sarge.

Fester

fallingtogether 85 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-05-04, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fallingtogether Click to send private message to fallingtogether Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Disagree"
Fester - I totally agree. We have to remember Chris's comment about Twila. He said something along the lines of "We have to shove logic down her throat." I don't think Twila is smart enought to hop between the two alliances.

I think most of the posters in this thread just don't want to admit that Ami will get her way and it may just come down to an all woman final six. I see it coming.

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-04, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Disagree"
I think its completly Ironic that Chris thinks he has to tell Twila how to play - obviously she is playing and very well at that.

DRONES 615 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-04, 07:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DRONES Click to send private message to DRONES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Disagree"
Of course it's ironic, remember Chris's E1 confessional about being able to out smart men more easily than women.

DRONES

ShadyLady 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-10-04, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShadyLady Click to send private message to ShadyLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Disagree"
My sentinments exactly. Twila has surprised me the most so far. Just a whisper here...have we considered Chris as the bootee this week given his gender comments, as well as not having any attributes that make me want to see him with his shirt off?

MikeD 344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-05-04, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MikeD Click to send private message to MikeD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "AMI ISNT GOING ANYWHERE"
The big mistake made this season was a couple of episodes ago when that dumb tribe voted out John K instead of one of the girls. Idiots!

Twila and Julie would have to be stupid to vote with the guys at this point. Yes, it would make for an interesting show, BUT it would make for an even more interesting show if we saw everybody turn on Twila and Julie at some point.

Point blank: Twila or Julie stand a much better chance of winning the game by honoring their word and sticking with the women and I believe they know this. They'd all be pretty much on an even playing field after the guys are gone (I doubt Scout would vote out Twila before Eliza, etc.).

On a personal note, I hope Ami doesnt get voted out because I like watching her run.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-04, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: AMI ISNT GOING ANYWHERE"
But wasn't it Scout who wouldn't vote for Lisa either? Look where that got Lisa.... Also, Julie has got to know that she is at the bottom of the Women's Totem Pole. She knows that after all of the men are gone ... she would probably be next in line to go.

Scarlett

11-07-04, 08:07 AM (EST)
27. "RE: AMI ISNT GOING ANYWHERE"
Julie has got to know that she is at the bottom of the Women's Totem Pole. She knows that after all of the men are gone...she would probably be next in line to go.j

Yes, Scarlet that's how it was when she left old Yasur, but the dynamics of the game have changed quite a bit since then. Ami and Eliza are glad that she's back now, and her relationship with Twila has changed significantly since then. Also, if they did choose to get rid of all of the guys, I'd say Julie has one of the best chances at going on an IC run...especially if Twila and Julie decided to take out Ami, and then pagong the guys....then Julie's competition would be Eliza, Leanne, Scout, and Twila. Does'nt sound like bad odds to me! I'd say that Julie is sitting in a pretty good position right now.

Nashter 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-07-04, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Nashter Click to send private message to Nashter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: AMI ISNT GOING ANYWHERE"
I realize that if the women blindly follow Ami the women will prevail. Here is the issue. We know that both Julie and Eliza are scheming and intelligent. We haven't seen much of Leann. Once the "love fest" starts and if Scout and Ami are "outed", Twila could feel repulsed. Remember although Twila acts like a man she also hosts that "Good Old Boy" attitude. Gay is not something she likes. But back to Julie and Eliza, they know they are first on the chopping block once the men are gone. They also know they have the power to somewhat control the guys. Here's how I could see it going. Julie and Eliza approach the guys and say we had to go along with them to keep this hidden for awhile. We knew Rory was not part of your long term plan so we pretended to be alligned with the women. Now we want to move and take power with you and we have to take out their power, first Ami then Scout then Twila and we'll wait with Leann. This could be how Ami is ousted.

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-04, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: AMI ISNT GOING ANYWHERE"
"Once the "love fest" starts and if Scout and Ami are "outed", Twila could feel repulsed. Remember although Twila acts like a man she also hosts that "Good Old Boy" attitude. Gay is not something she likes."

Nashter, Twila knows that Ami & Scout are lesbians. It has been discussed both at Yasur and at Lopevi. Back when Dolly was booted in Ep 2 she said in her interviews that it was discussed and everyone knew.

In Episode 8, Sarge was teasing Twila about Ami coming on to her. Twila's reply was along the lines of she had no problem with how they were, but she wasn't interested.

I do think it's possible that Eliza will end up going to the men's side for a vote or 2, if she sees that it will benefit her. Eliza has the least allegiance to anyone imo.

Sylvester (just call me CAT)

11-07-04, 01:50 PM (EST)
30. "RE: AMI ISNT GOING ANYWHERE"
I do think it's possible that Eliza will end up going to the men's side for a vote or 2, if she sees that it will benefit her. Eliza has the least allegiance to anyone imo.

Once again CAT, I agree. I think Eliza will see just where she lies with the old Yasur alliance, perhaps during the skulls/fire, reveal the alliances challenge. She's a smart cookie, it won't take her long to see where she is fitting in. I definately see her approaching the guys to figure out a way to outlast the old Yasur's.

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-04, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: AMI ISNT GOING ANYWHERE"
I believe what you said Flower. I have said from the beginning that Eliza is the one to watch. She will be the key to which alliance survives and which one falls. Her intellengence will help her see just where she is in the pecking order and her ability to make quick decisions on the run coupled with her lack of being a threat in the challenges will help her go far. Also she may be brought along to the final 2 as one who might be easy to beat because she never shuts up and is annoying to most of the other contestants. Even if she dosnt make the final four herself I feel she will be instrumental in who gets there.RedBeard

limDNE 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-10-04, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail limDNE Click to send private message to limDNE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: AMI ISNT GOING ANYWHERE"
Agree: Ami = A$$ Boston Rob. (Leann = Amber?, Chris/Chad = Shii?)
Sarge is out. Let the Pagonging begin!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •