The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"FIRST MAJOR SPOILER!!!!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

DavidDR 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-05-01, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DavidDR Click to send private message to DavidDR Click to check IP address of the poster
"FIRST MAJOR SPOILER!!!!!!!"
I was watching E! News Daily today and the reporter said that it was Day 7. Debb and Kel were not in footage although the other 14 were. Because it was day 7 two people had been voted off and since in the video you see the other 14 it is clear that:::
KEL AND DEBB ARE THE FIRST ONES TO BE VOTED OFF!!!!!!!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: FIRST MAJOR SPOILER!!!!!!! Cherberrie 01-06-01 1
   RE: FIRST MAJOR SPOILER!!!!!!! Leif Eriksen 01-06-01 2
       RE: FIRST MAJOR SPOILER!!!!!!! Cherberrie 01-06-01 3
           RE: FIRST MAJOR SPOILER!!!!!!! Leif Eriksen 01-06-01 4
 RE: FIRST MAJOR SPOILER!!!!!!! FreezeFramer 01-07-01 5
   RE: FIRST MAJOR SPOILER!!!!!!! SurvivorBlows 01-08-01 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cherberrie 1285 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-06-01, 07:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cherberrie Click to send private message to Cherberrie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: FIRST MAJOR SPOILER!!!!!!!"
Your logic appears flawless but I think spoilers in Survivor II will be very rare to find! The reason I think this is because of all the "spoiler" mistakes made in the last series -- I don't think CBS will make the same mistake twice. I would suspect that any potential spoiler-footage we see on TV was made to look that way by CBS.

Leif Eriksen 1179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-06-01, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Leif%20Eriksen Click to send private message to Leif%20Eriksen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: FIRST MAJOR SPOILER!!!!!!!"
Welcome back my Cherie. Have a nice summer?

"lovable asshole-type"
Leif Eriksen

Cherberrie 1285 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-06-01, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cherberrie Click to send private message to Cherberrie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: FIRST MAJOR SPOILER!!!!!!!"
Thank-you my fearless Viking wonder! I did have a nice summer but, until recently, have been working on a new project at work 12-hours a day plus weekends. I've had no time for Vikings or SB-board!

BTW, what's up with the new closing nomenclature you are now using ("lovable asshole-type")?

Leif Eriksen 1179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-06-01, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Leif%20Eriksen Click to send private message to Leif%20Eriksen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: FIRST MAJOR SPOILER!!!!!!!"
Someone called me that about a month ago,I liked it, it fit me to a "T" so it is now mine forever.

I missed you, my Cherie, glad to see you back.

Part of my 10-12 hour days are interrupted by going onto this board, a good break from the stress.

"lovable asshole-type"
Leif Eriksen

FreezeFramer 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-07-01, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FreezeFramer Click to send private message to FreezeFramer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: FIRST MAJOR SPOILER!!!!!!!"
You are right! There are no doubts in my mind that Debb and Kel are the first 2 to be voted off. Maybe we will have genuine information in the beginning that will make us over confident and we will be misleaded at a later time but there are too much clues to disregard this as being the real deal. Here's a few vid caps and my own analysis.

First, I have carefully examined every single frames from Entertainment Tonight. The first footage is when the reporter arrives on location. Look at the date on the passport:

If Day one when the show started filming was Oct 23 it would be Day 3 in the Outback. Tribal Council is now possibly held in the morning when it is still dark so one person was voted off earlier that morning.

Now in the second footage, covering the Tribal Council area, Mark says: "...and this is the torch that went out last night". The torch has green colors on it as shown here:

It means someone from Ogakor was voted off. Plus, immediately after this, the narrator says "The body process that leaves only one survivor had just begun".

Now if we look carefully at the third footage (water torture challenge), E! had a similar story and they reported that it was Day 7 in the Outback. So at this time only 14 people are left no matter what since another Tribal Council was held during Day 6. I can clearly identify all 14 contestants and confirm they are all participating in the water torture challenge except two: Kel (Ogakor) and Debb (Kucha). The only time we see them it is obvious that this is from an "earlier" footage and not from the challenge.

The last clue is when Mark Burnett was told on Day 7 by Linda Grasso from E! that the contestant looked very hungry. He replyed "They got to eat aboriginal food..." Linda: "Which WAS what?" Burnett: "Something you and me wouldn't want to eat". So they were speaking about an Immunity challenge that was held BEFORE the interview. If we look at the photos from Access Hollywood, Kucha won this challenge so Ogakor had to vote someone off.

Now everything seem to come to place... The "eat the cow brains" challenge was possibly the first Immunity. Ogakor lost it and they had Tribal Council where they voted Kel off (remember the green torch - Day3). Then Debb is the second one to be booted and then only 14 are left in Day 7 as seen and identified above in the water torture challenge. The only possible "mistake" is if Mark Burnett wants to "play" with us... Let's say he switched a "blue torch" for a "green torch" for ET's visit in Day 3. Debb would be gone first instead of Kel. Then we would have the "eat cow" challenge as the second Immunity (Kel is seen there) and Kucha still wins. Then Kel is voted off. My conclusion is the order may be wrong but I'm 100% certain that Kel and Debb are the first two that will have their torches extinguished.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-08-01, 01:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: FIRST MAJOR SPOILER!!!!!!!"
FreezerFramer -- EXCELLENT first post -- welcome aboard.

...until now, I hadn't seen one post bring all the pieces together, plus include all the screencaps, crops of each of the 14, etc. -- very nice summary.

I gotta agree it, it looks like Kel and Debb are gone, but I can't believe Burnett would slip up like this.

But I was looking at the new CONTESTANTS page we put together tonight and you know, I can SEE Kel and Debb not fitting too well with their teams

On Okakor, I can see Amber, Jerri, and Tina fitting in well from the women; and I can see Colby and Mitchell blending well for the first few days at least. And if Keith gets a chance or two the first few days to cook something good -- and does it -- he's not leaving early. So that leaves Maralyn and Kel -- the two enforcement folks, who might wear on the rest of the folks rather quickly. The only thing that kinda doesn't make sense is that I'd have expected Maralyn to be the first to piss everyone off, but eh, who knows.

On Pagong -- woops, I mean Kucha, it's Debb, Rodger, and the kids and 30-somethings kids-at-heart. I can see Liz and Kimmi being liked, and Alicia, Nick, and Jeff can probably blend well as well. Mike is such the salesman he'll charm his way into them, leaving Rodger and Debb -- and Ms. "I like to control men" is probably more likely to cause waves than Mr. Rogers -- woops, I mean Rodger.

I dunno about everyone else, but is it just me or is Kucha looking like 'Camp Party' once Debb and Mr. Rodgers are gone?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •