The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New E8 Promo- A surprise tonight brings the game to a whole new level"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-04-04, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"New E8 Promo- A surprise tonight brings the game to a whole new level"
See Kono's post here at Chatter: http://p072.ezboard.com/fsurvivorchatterfrm152.showMessageRange?topicID=51.topic&start=141&stop=160

VO- A surprise this week will take the game to a whole new level. New Survivor CBS Thursday

Besides the merge which isn't at all a surprise to us nor should it be to the players, what do you suppose this could be?

I have been thinking about the way Leann was painting Twila's arm, and the fact that we don't really see more than 5 people competing in the vidcaps in the IC. Could it be that the fate of each survivor rests in the hands of somebody else?

Say they show up at the beach for what they think is IC, they are told to get in line by whatever order they want (similar to S8) and then from that order they pick a partner from the other tribe. They each get some paint and a lunch and are told to go bond, and to make sure to identify their group.

They get back and are told to drop buffs, and the tribe merges, but, here is the surprise. Only 5 people will be competing for immunity, there will be 1 immunity for the group of 2 that was already determined.

Each group gets to pick who represents them in the challenge:
Ami, Lea, Rory, Twila, and Chris.

Do we really think Chad wouldn't have made it into this final group of 5 if there was a playdown?

So in order for Chad to let his partner participate, he must be paired with Rory or Chris or Ami who have proven to be good swimmers, my guess is Ami.

Total spec on groups:
Ami/Chad, Lea/Eliza, Rory/Julie, Twila/Leann, Chris/Scout

Either Ami/Chad or Chris/Scout win immunity...

Crazy?

What else could the surprise be?

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: New E8 Promo- A surprise tonigh... Flowerpower 11-04-04 1
 RE: New E8 Promo- A surprise tonigh... Brownroach 11-04-04 2
   RE: New E8 Promo- A surprise tonigh... KObrien_fan 11-04-04 3
       RE: New E8 Promo- A surprise tonigh... Brownroach 11-04-04 4
           RE: New E8 Promo- A surprise tonigh... Pookie13 11-04-04 5
 RE: New E8 Promo- A surprise tonigh... DearAbby 11-04-04 6
   RE: New E8 Promo- A surprise tonigh... Fire Fly 11-04-04 7
       RE: New E8 Promo- A surprise tonigh... KObrien_fan 11-04-04 8
           RE: New E8 Promo- A surprise tonigh... Fire Fly 11-04-04 9
               RE: New E8 Promo- A surprise tonigh... KObrien_fan 11-04-04 10
                   RE: New E8 Promo- A surprise tonigh... Fire Fly 11-04-04 11
 Another thought... KObrien_fan 11-04-04 12
   RE: Another thought... alwaysintruble1 11-04-04 13
       RE: Another thought... Fire Fly 11-04-04 14
           RE: Another thought... KObrien_fan 11-04-04 15
 RE: New E8 Promo- A surprise tonigh... Flowerpower 11-04-04 16
 And the surprise is.... smokedog 11-05-04 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-04, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: New E8 Promo- A surprise tonight brings the game to a whole new level"
I don't think it will go down as speculated, KO. There are vidcaps of Julie, Leanne(running into the water), Eliza, Chris, Lea, Twila, Ami, and Rory all running into the water or competing in that challenge. In fact the only two that are'nt clearly picked out at all are Scout and Chad....

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-04, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: New E8 Promo- A surprise tonight brings the game to a whole new level"
Not a bad theory, KO, but we do see Julie swimming in the IC:

I think the fact that the merge takes place right before the IC might be CBS' idea of a surprise. Oh wait, didn't that happen in Pearl Islands too?

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

11-04-04, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: New E8 Promo- A surprise tonight brings the game to a whole new level"
And in All Stars they had an RC while still in 2 tribes yet only one person won it (Rupert) and took the 2 gals with him, then they had the merge got sent to Saboga beach, then they had IC with 2 people winning immunity (Kathy and Rob) and then they had TC and booted Lex.

That was alot to happen in one episode. We have a similar episode here. Tribal RC, then merge and IC, but what is the surprise? I'm thinking it has to be something more than the merge. We still have a few hours, you don't like my scenario, thats fine, I'm not sold on it either, but I want to at least try to figure out what it could be.

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-04, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: New E8 Promo- A surprise tonight brings the game to a whole new level"
Your idea of pair-ups of some sort might be correct, so the surprise might be a double immunity -- but it does look like everyone has to participate in the challenge.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Pookie13 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-04-04, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pookie13 Click to send private message to Pookie13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: New E8 Promo- A surprise tonight brings the game to a whole new level"
Maybe if it's double immunity - both Sarge and Ami win and team up to get rid of Rory?

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-04-04, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: New E8 Promo- A surprise tonight brings the game to a whole new level"
I've been wondering how many of the merged tribe members will make it to the jury, but I don't see how 9 instead of 7 qualifies as "a whole new level."

Fire Fly 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-04-04, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fire%20Fly Click to send private message to Fire%20Fly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: New E8 Promo- A surprise tonight brings the game to a whole new level"

Double Immunity? But we hear JP in the preview saying 'one person, one immunity'.

11-04-04, 05:53 PM (EST)
8. "RE: New E8 Promo- A surprise tonight brings the game to a whole new level"
We hear him say one immunity, but I don't recall hearing him say one person, plus the way there is a cutoff right after his words you never know what he may say next.

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

11-04-04, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fire%20Fly Click to send private message to Fire%20Fly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: New E8 Promo- A surprise tonight brings the game to a whole new level"
KO, his actual words are 'One person, one immunity'. I checked this out on the preview at CBS.com. Please check it out in case 'I was hearing things'. Anything is possible at this time on a Thurs.! LOL

11-04-04, 06:10 PM (EST)
10. "RE: New E8 Promo- A surprise tonight brings the game to a whole new level"
Actually, I just listened to it again, he says "One person will win immunity" and then it cuts off really quick like he might also say "and they will have the power to assign immunity to one other" or something else.

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

11-04-04, 06:20 PM (EST)
11. "RE: New E8 Promo- A surprise tonight brings the game to a whole new level"
Sure, anything could come after...............

11-04-04, 06:27 PM (EST)
12. "Another thought..."
What if the men are told that their votes will count twice at every tribal council from here on out? Men are revered in Vanuatu after-all and we hear Chris say something about picking the girls off one by one, then Ami says something about this could be the big turning point in the game. Maybe that is why the women must get rid of Rory so that can help minimize the male vote? Plus we have a gender war next week with supposedly a 6-3 split?

So maybe Jeff says something like "One person will win immunity, and the men will have twice as much power with each vote..." Or maybe if a man wins immunity they get double the power?

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-04-04, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Another thought..."
Interesting thought, but if they did this it would basically put the 4 guys in the F4. I think Rory would go back to the guys, and the four of them, having eight votes, would take out the women with nothing for them to do to stop it.

AlwaysInTruble
We've all tried this at least once....Admit it

11-04-04, 06:58 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Another thought..."

Oh please KO, tell me that ain't so!!!! Even though MB seems to like the 'island traditions', at least as far as men and women are concerned, I would hope that he wouldn't go that far! It would give the men an 'undeserved 'advantage and IMO, ruin the game for both the Surviors and us, the viewers!

But you never know..it's an interesting thought!

11-04-04, 07:05 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Another thought..."
I know it is way out there, just crazy spec. But there was a rumor floating that at the merge something happened that seemed so unfair but in the end it all worked out.

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-04, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: New E8 Promo- A surprise tonight brings the game to a whole new level"
I just can't understand why Twilla and Leanne are painting themselves....This has got to be after they have merged and after the IC. What are they up to and why....it must be a clue to the surprise.

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-05-04, 00:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "And the surprise is...."
..for a change, we'll have one tribe start to get rid of all the members of the other tribe

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •