The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Vanuatu SOTS Episode 8"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-02-04, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Vanuatu SOTS Episode 8"
LAST EDITED ON 11-02-04 AT 05:52 PM (EST)

State of the Spoiling
Episode Eight

Hi, folks! It's J Slice, or Kittyloaf (whichever you'd prefer) and I'm here to deliver this week's delicious State of the Spoiling (Spicy Election Style®!)

Before we get started, I'd like to remind you all that smoking is not permitted in the aircraft, the exits are at the fore and aft of the plane, and that guidlines make the world go round. If you haven't read them every previous week, why not read them now? They're really fun and make SB.com a happier place to be.

Last week, on Survivor:
Rory bitched and moaned (this seems to happen every week...), Ami was catty, MARK BURNETT COFFEE® REFRESHES!, people cried over a bunch of letters, Julie let it hang out, Rory kicked ##### at hitting targets, and everyone's favorite nonentity paperweight, John K, got the boot. Bawdy's got a thread about John's post-game musings on the Early Show.

That said, let's dig into some meaty Episode 8 chunklets.

"Now The Battle Really Begins"

KOBrien_Fan's got a loverly little thread going on about the title and what it might suggest. Since the previews have all but told us about the impending merge, there's really no surprises that I can find...

Tribephyl's thread on the SeeBS misdirection would also indicate the merge ("possible" merge my tattooed a$$!), and discusses all sorts of fun inter-tribemate conflict. The postings in the thread seem to think Julie's due to butt heads, and frankly, it is this poster's belief that if Julie butted heads with a stick of butter, her hollow skull would cave in.

Finally, in terms of preview threads, we've got the two picture-loaded Preview Threads. The post-episode Preview Thread, sponsored by Webby shows

Two asses. I reeeeeeally hope the one on the right isn't Sarge.

Ami deep in thought.

Rory being a crankypuss.

"drop your buffs!"

Meanwhile, we've also got pmspml5's 'net preview thread. This more or less tells us... Merge. Add that to the fact that Julie is plastered all over the damned place, and it becomes more and more obvious who this week's boot probably is.

JEEBUS, AGAIN?! Isn't he like... 20 years older?

Behind the googly-eyed stick monster, we've got clear Buff® removal.

Meanwhile... what the HELL kind of challenge is this?

Well, not the same one as this challenge, anyway...

The venerable Krautboy provides the answers in this thread about the immunity challenge... yep... individual. Apparently, (at least according to our Teutonic friend) it could be Ami, or Chris, or Sarge... of course, he does an excellent job explaining EVERYTHING. This is why Krautboy is legendary, folks. Give the thread a looksee, as his analysis looks excellent.

VerucaSalt's got a nice thread dealing with the merge as it relates to the players, the game, and ultimately, the whole damn bunch of bananas (by which I mean, a million dollars. Go have a look!

Conclusion?

This week, Julie is going home. She's EVERYWHERE in the previews, her butt-baring story-arc seems to be complete, and frankly, I'm tired of her and her bastardized version of my own first name (that's Miss Julia Slice, if you please).

Still, check out Krautboy's thread dealing with the merge boot and a number of possible scenarios. Cool stuff.

Also fun and worth a look-see is FlowerPower's fun thread about Tribal Council voting this week. How do you think it'll go?

And on that note, folks, I bid you adieu! Enjoy your Election night, hope your guy wins (as long as your guy happens to be John Kerry ), and love your television.

Who wants pancakes?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Vanuatu SOTS Episode 8 kingfish 11-02-04 1
 RE: Survivor Vanuatu SOTS Episode 8 AtlanaAnna 11-02-04 2
   RE: Survivor Vanuatu SOTS Episode 8 J Slice 11-02-04 3
       RE: Survivor Vanuatu SOTS Episode 8 VerucaSalt 11-02-04 4
           RE: Survivor Vanuatu SOTS Episode 8 emydi 11-03-04 12
 RE: Survivor Vanuatu SOTS Episode 8 alwaysintruble1 11-02-04 5
 RE: Survivor Vanuatu SOTS Episode 8 Capn2patch 11-02-04 6
 RE: Survivor Vanuatu SOTS Episode 8 Krautboy 11-02-04 7
 RE: Survivor Vanuatu SOTS Episode 8 strid333 11-02-04 8
 RE: Survivor Vanuatu SOTS Episode 8 trillium 11-02-04 9
 RE: Survivor Vanuatu SOTS Episode 8 Jims02 11-02-04 10
 RE: Survivor Vanuatu SOTS Episode 8 DRONES 11-02-04 11
 RE: Survivor Vanuatu SOTS Episode 8 Flowerpower 11-03-04 13
 RE: Survivor Vanuatu SOTS Episode 8 Brownroach 11-03-04 14
 Awesome job Slicey SurvivaBear 11-03-04 15
 RE: Survivor Vanuatu SOTS Episode 8 BrykMantra 11-03-04 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-04, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor Vanuatu SOTS Episode 8"
Great Job, You have the gift J(ulia). Disagree with conclusion, cause I ain’t tired of her assets yet, but I appreciate your prose. BTW, 20 yrs ain’t nothing – and you may bet your tattooed a$$ on it. Thanks for a fun read.

AtlanaAnna 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-02-04, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AtlanaAnna Click to send private message to AtlanaAnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor Vanuatu SOTS Episode 8"
Hey J. Slice. I thought it had already been decided on all the other discussion threads that the Julie boot spoiler was useless and not going to happen. The word out is that it's Ami this week. No?

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-04, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor Vanuatu SOTS Episode 8"
Could be my own hopes...

but you gotta admit, she's suddenly flown out of nowhere lately...

Who wants pancakes?

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-02-04, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor Vanuatu SOTS Episode 8"
J Slice excellent job and I might add right or wrong, I agree with your selection

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-04, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Survivor Vanuatu SOTS Episode 8"
Ditto...what VS said!!

Great job Slicey

Courtesy of the Amazing Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-02-04, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor Vanuatu SOTS Episode 8"
Thanks for the STOS Slice, sure makes it easier to get caught back up on everything. Now if my head will stop spinning from trying to figure out what happened from the definate Julie boot to Ami? now going....

Next few days could be some interesting reading.

AlwaysInTruble
We've all tried this at least once....Admit it

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-04, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor Vanuatu SOTS Episode 8"
Awesome job J Slice!!

It's been fun with Snewser removing his pick. Thanks for the slice of survivor pie this week.

Rory is my new HERO

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-04, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor Vanuatu SOTS Episode 8"
JSlice, well done!

A pleasure to read...and since it's your SOTS you have the privilege of picking anyone you want as the boot this week.

Thanks!

Krautboy

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-04, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor Vanuatu SOTS Episode 8"
Good job on the SOTS!

Three is the perfect number.

trillium 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-02-04, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trillium Click to send private message to trillium Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor Vanuatu SOTS Episode 8"
Nicely done, J Slice.

As to the pic of the 2 peeps baring their #####-ets, the one on the right has to be Twila rather than Sarge for 2 reasons. First, there is an indented waistline and second, check out the one piece tank suit tan line on her back.

hopefully, the interest level will pick up after the merge.

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-04, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor Vanuatu SOTS Episode 8"
Great job, Slicey. It should be interesting to see if Julie stays or goes, especially with all this Snewser hoopla.

Jims02: Counting down the days until The Amazing Race starts

DRONES 615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-02-04, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DRONES Click to send private message to DRONES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Survivor Vanuatu SOTS Episode 8"
Nice job JSlice I do enjoy Julie's assets, but I think something is wrong with my TV, because every time I get to see them they are all blury
This is one of my favorite threads, except for VS editing thread .
DRONES

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-04, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Survivor Vanuatu SOTS Episode 8"
Awesome job, Julia, and much appreciated. I think you are right on target, however, if not Julie, then definately Ami! Great SOTS!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-04, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Survivor Vanuatu SOTS Episode 8"
Yo Slicey, that's a heckuva SOTS. Not sure I agree with your boot pick, but, like they say, it's all good.

BTW, our guy lost.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-03-04, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Awesome job Slicey"
You may have something with your boot pick. We are at the point that these start getting tricky.

I've been Sliced!

BrykMantra 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-03-04, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BrykMantra Click to send private message to BrykMantra Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Survivor Vanuatu SOTS Episode 8"
Ha! "Googly-eyed stick monster!"

Or as I like to call her: Olive Oyl on Crack ...

---------------------------------------

http://brykmantra.blogspot.com

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •