The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jerri SOME of us LOVE you!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

GaryMele 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-06-01, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GaryMele Click to send private message to GaryMele Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jerri SOME of us LOVE you!!!!"
After seeing two interviews where Jerri has mentioned the harsh treatment she's been getting on the web I just have to write. You know what? All of you Jerri haters reading this, concocting your brilliantly worded replies....two words

SCREW OFF!!!!!

OK, that being said, Jerri, just in case, THIS is one of the sites where you have seen the really crappy ##### being said about you, listen up...

We don't all hate you. Besides being stunningly attractive with a beautiful body AND face, you've showed the country that just because you're in the outback on a reality show, without food, braving the elements, you don't have to sacrifice style. You were amazing to watch week after week. You took 4 or 5 articles of clothing and every week came up with two or three different,
fabulous styles! Impeccable is the only word that does it justice. With your famous blue bikini, pink wrap, and that, now, immortalized cowboy hat, you redefined the term "sex symbol" for the new millenium!!!

Oh, and about the "bitchyness" Guess what? Not all of us call a strong woman a #####. As the matter of fact, most of us LOVE a strong woman. We got it. You weren't "mean" You were honest! Keith IS arrogent and annoying as hell. I'm glad you called him on it and I'm glad for EVERY remark you made on the show that may have pissed somebody off. You told it like it was. You know what? The people that don't like it and call it mean are the ones that don't have the balls to say how they feel anyway. Because of that, they fault anyone who does. Oh, and these same people have a bad habit of releasing their repressed feelings on someone they don't know, who represents what they're not capable
of, all from the cowardly, safety of their home computer.

Jerri, you were the most entertaining person on the show. It was really sad how boring it was this week. Your presence was sorely missed. There's NO doubt you are the star of this Survivor. Don't let the negativity get to you. Remember good press, bad press, ANY press is good!! As long as you've got people talking! If you take any advice. Be really smart about the decisions you make regarding your carreer. I'm sure, if they are not already, the offers are gonna be pouring in. Oh and by the way Congratulations on you negotiations with Playboy! I think it'll be great for your career too. I look forward to seeing you again. TV, movies, anything you do I'll support you.

Take care,

Your fan

Gary

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jerri SOME of us LOVE you!!!! Cherberrie 04-06-01 1
   RE: Jerri SOME of us LOVE you!!!! VampKira 04-06-01 2
 RE: Jerri SOME of us LOVE you!!!! jsitbje 04-06-01 3
 RE: Jerri SOME of us LOVE you!!!! desert_rhino 04-06-01 4
 RE: Jerri SOME of us LOVE you!!!! Survivorerist 04-06-01 5
   RE: Jerri SOME of us LOVE you!!!! desert_rhino 04-06-01 6
 RE: Jerri SOME of us LOVE you!!!! Scooby Doo 04-06-01 7
   RE: Jerri SOME of us LOVE you!!!! Survivorerist 04-06-01 8
       RE: Jerri SOME of us LOVE you!!!! desert_rhino 04-06-01 9
           RE: Jerri SOME of us LOVE you!!!! Cherberrie 04-07-01 10
               RE: Jerri SOME of us LOVE you!!!! Survivorerist 04-07-01 11
                   RE: Jerri SOME of us LOVE you!!!! desert_rhino 04-07-01 12
               RE: Jerri SOME of us LOVE you!!!! Scooby Doo 04-07-01 13
               RE: Jerri SOME of us LOVE you!!!! Lightmage81 04-10-01 14
 RE: Jerri SOME of us LOVE you!!!! Fast Eddie 04-10-01 15
   Look at this another way.... dangerkitty 04-10-01 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cherberrie 1285 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-06-01, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cherberrie Click to send private message to Cherberrie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jerri SOME of us LOVE you!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-06-01 AT 03:27 PM (EST)

Hey GaryMele...your post inspired me to write one of my own over on the Basher board.

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-06-01, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jerri SOME of us LOVE you!!!!"
At least Jerri got the right board this time.. sheesh! Good thing she saved the identical post to her hard drive....

----------------------------------------
"There's a sucker born every minute at Transylvania Maternity Hospital."
"I'm gonna take a bath so the whole tent doesn't smell like ass at the end of the night" - The late, and often absent, Nick Brown

jsitbje 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-06-01, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jsitbje Click to send private message to jsitbje Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jerri SOME of us LOVE you!!!!"
you know i applaud your effort to view a woman's aggressiveness and confidence as strong rather than bitchy. however you seem to have fallen into the same trap that lots of guys do. you can't accurately differiente between a sincerely strong woman and a b*itch. the inaccurate result is that viewed through your eyes, the strong women are bitches and the bitches are strong...

-TJ

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-06-01, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jerri SOME of us LOVE you!!!!"
<laughter>

The amount of effort I expend to FIND a strong, self-actualized woman, and all I was looking for all along was Jerri. Who knew? I'm really sorry for all the things I said about her.

Except for the sorry part.

-- JV

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-01, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jerri SOME of us LOVE you!!!!"
Well, it's nice that you finally have sorted out all this stuff about the right boards. I know what it's like. I feel a story coming on...

There was a time a few weeks ago. I had just written a survivor song parody. I posted it on the basher board, where I assumed that all song parodies should go. The problem was, it was a song of praise to one of the survivor castaways, and I don't think it should take too much effort for you to figure out which one. Anyways, I got the hell bashed out of me for that one. What did I learn from that? The basher and fanatics boards are separated by a very thick line.

So, you're not the only one who that has happened to. Gary, welcome to the board. We're glad to have you, even if you are Jerri (having a survivor castaway post on our board is an honour, no matter who). Don't be afraid to post more often, for these people are actually pretty nice. Just watch what boards you post on.

By the way, I agree with you. At first, Jerri was kind of annoying, but I got used to it. I loved tuning in every Thursday to see what amusing things Jerri will manage to cook up in the Outback. I think her presence will be missed, but maybe not sorely. Have a nice day and welcome to the board, Gary, Jerri or otherwise!

Survivorerist

**GO AMBER!**

04-06-01, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jerri SOME of us LOVE you!!!!"
<laughter>

The funny part is, I've bashed Jerri with the rest, but I've found over the years that there are damn few people who irritate me enough to get on my "sh!t list." I doubt Jerri could make the list. I'd buy her a beer, if the opportunity presented itself, and I'd enjoy talking to her. I just wouldn't do it very often, lest I hit a "bad day."

-- JV

Scooby Doo 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-06-01, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scooby%20Doo Click to send private message to Scooby%20Doo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jerri SOME of us LOVE you!!!!"
Hey Gary ,

Yah , some of us who like skank love you. Jerri is trailer trash skank !!!!!

I bet you ordered the Playboy already. Wank-wank-wank , yah wanker.

We are hiding behind a computer ? You won't get a date by saying nice things about her on the computer. I'd tell her to her face that she is a skank !!!!!

Maybe your wanking and her skanking will go together.

04-06-01, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jerri SOME of us LOVE you!!!!"
Well aren't we being a little harsh? After all, this is the FANatics board. If Gary likes Jerri, then more power to him. Just because you don't agree with him doesn't mean you bash him and call Jerri a skank. And Gary has tried to fit in here too. We should support his effort (on this board anyway).

P.S. Go Gary! If you like Jerri, keep at it! Don't bow down to persecution!

Survivorerist

**GO AMBER!**

04-06-01, 10:38 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Jerri SOME of us LOVE you!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-06-01 AT 10:40 PM (EST)

Hmm... "Gary has tried to fit in here..." Hmm...

I'm sorry, man, I'm not seeing it. 2 posts, the second a carbon-copy of the first, do not "fitting in" make. I'll likely "rop ea" of shock if we hear anything further from "GaryMele."

Except for the sorry part. <--editted to add neglected disclaimer

-- JV

Cherberrie 1285 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-07-01, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cherberrie Click to send private message to Cherberrie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jerri SOME of us LOVE you!!!!"
I agree...I doubt Gary will come back. I think Gary IS Jerri and only posted to get a rise out of us. (And, yes, it worked! LOL!)

04-07-01, 11:03 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Jerri SOME of us LOVE you!!!!"
>>>I think Gary IS Jerri<<<

And now you've scared her away. See? We were this close to getting our second brush with semi-stardom (kind-of) and we blew it! Awwwww booooo, <sniffle>. I, for one, would've loved to have Jerri, or anyone else, post on our board. But I'm probably the only one I guess.

Survivorerist

**GO AMBER!**

04-07-01, 11:12 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Jerri SOME of us LOVE you!!!!"
Nah, I think it'd be cool, too. Of course, she'd have to grow a thick skin, but anything is possible, right?

-- JV

Scooby Doo 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-07-01, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scooby%20Doo Click to send private message to Scooby%20Doo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Jerri SOME of us LOVE you!!!!"
I bet you are correct. Gary is Jerri. She / he had the sex change last week.

Lightmage81 225 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-10-01, 04:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lightmage81 Click to send private message to Lightmage81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Jerri SOME of us LOVE you!!!!"
>to get a rise out
>of us. (And, yes,
>it worked! LOL!)

hehehe

LMAO!!!

I wonder if you posted that on purpose?

Fast Eddie 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-10-01, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fast%20Eddie Click to send private message to Fast%20Eddie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Jerri SOME of us LOVE you!!!!"
Hey, it's Amber! Welcome to the board!

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-10-01, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Look at this another way...."
>Hey, it's Amber! Welcome to
>the board!

ROFLMAO!!!!

Now THAT"S the most likely culprit yet!!

As long as this has gotten bumped up again, I'll take the opportunity to comment again:

I'm still choosing to take this post as dazzling work of satire. I mean, c'mon, could anyone seriously compose the following lines with a straight face?:

>>>You were amazing to watch week after week. You took 4 or 5 articles of clothing and every week came up with two or three different,fabulous styles! Impeccable is the only word that does it justice. With your famous blue bikini, pink wrap, and that, now, immortalized cowboy hat, you redefined the term "sex symbol" for the new millenium!!!

Especially the last sentence, I mean, really. I can just hear Robin Leach's voice-over.

And think about this: if I, Dangerkitty, had posted this letter, how would it sound to you? Oops, I just realized that I am over here at Fanatics, not Bashers... so please forgive me. But those of you familiar with my posts on Bashers, read the original post again with the mindset that I wrote it, and see how it sounds to you.

Ahhhh....I am going through serious "jerri-bashing" withdrawals.. Thanks for indulging me.

dangerkitty

w.l.s.f.c.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •