The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"It's a Valentine's Day episode - 2/..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Current Message

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-15-07, 01:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"It's a Valentine's Day episode - 2/..."
Well since DH and I don't give too much weight to Valentine's Day, we were probably more excited that we got to see a new episode of Lost (and Top Design.) So we each bought each other a chocoalte bar and hunkered down to watch the episode.

So let's stop all that filler nonsense and get down to business. I? Though that tonight's epi was very cool. Half way through a friend of ours stopped by to pick some stuff up and she was transfixed even though she had never watched Lost. So there was definitely some hooks in it.

I loved that they introduced some sort of element of time travel. Can Desmond really travel through time, or was he just dreaming? Did he get blown through some weird space/time continuum?

I wish we would've seen some of Locke...I miss him. I wonder what his take on the whole thing would be...that you can't escape your fate, because the universe has some sort of self-correcting tendencies.

Speaking of which, that old woman who explains things to Desmond and won't sell him the ring...is she 'the Universe' trying to self correct by convincing Desmond not to marry Penny? That's the theory I kind of subscribe too, although DH thinks maybe she is a fellow 'stuck in time' type of person.

Next week promises to answer three questions, and it looks like one of them is what happened to all the people they snatched. they keep showing the woman who says 'We're here to watch' Watch what??

It was a great episode, IMHO. It made me more excited about Lost again. And it delivered the news that Charlie's gonna die, no matter what Desmond tries. I don't mind Charlie, although I know most people don't like him too much, so I thought of all the high fives going on when Desmond revealed he wasn't trying to save Claire, but Charlie.

Anxious to hear everyone's thoughts.

Flower arrangement by Sharnina!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 It's a Valentine's Day episode - 2/...   pinksparkleguitar     02-15-07       
   RE: It's a Valentine's Day episode ...   AugustGirl     02-15-07     1  
   RE: It's a Valentine's Day episode ...   zombiebaby     02-15-07     2  
     RE: It's a Valentine's Day episode ...   sharnina     02-15-07     13  
         RE: It's a Valentine's Day episode ...   CTgirl     02-15-07     15  
             RE: It's a Valentine's Day episode ...   tvgeek401     02-15-07     25  
                 RE: It's a Valentine's Day episode ...   tvgeek401     02-15-07     26  
                     RE: It's a Valentine's Day episode ...   SilverStar     02-20-07     33  
                         RE: It's a Valentine's Day episode ...   trigirl     02-20-07     34  
                             RE: It's a Valentine's Day episode ...   Chez     02-21-07     35  
   RE: It's a Valentine's Day episode ...   MrBigDog1974     02-15-07     3  
     RE: It's a Valentine's Day episode ...   zombiebaby     02-15-07     4  
   RE: It's a Valentine's Day episode ...   michel     02-15-07     5  
     RE: It's a Valentine's Day episode ...   emydi     02-15-07     17  
         RE: It's a Valentine's Day episode ...   michel     02-15-07     21  
         RE: It's a Valentine's Day episode ...   pinksparkleguitar     02-15-07     24  
   RE: It's a Valentine's Day episode ...   mrc     02-15-07     6  
     RE: It's a Valentine's Day episode ...   zombiebaby     02-15-07     7  
         RE: It's a Valentine's Day episode ...   AugustGirl     02-15-07     9  
             RE: It's a Valentine's Day episode ...   Ice 9     02-15-07     10  
                 RE: It's a Valentine's Day episode ...   zombiebaby     02-15-07     12  
                     RE: It's a Valentine's Day episode ...   Ice 9     02-15-07     14  
   RE: It's a Valentine's Day episode ...   Ice 9     02-15-07     8  
     RE: It's a Valentine's Day episode ...   emydi     02-15-07     18  
   RE: It's a Valentine's Day episode ...   CTgirl     02-15-07     11  
   RE: It's a Valentine's Day episode ...   Scarlett O Hara     02-15-07     16  
     RE: It's a Valentine's Day episode ...   emydi     02-15-07     19  
         RE: It's a Valentine's Day episode ...   Scarlett O Hara     02-15-07     20  
             RE: It's a Valentine's Day episode ...   michel     02-15-07     22  
                 RE: It's a Valentine's Day episode ...   Scarlett O Hara     02-15-07     23  
     RE: It's a Valentine's Day episode ...   formerlywannabe     02-15-07     27  
         RE: It's a Valentine's Day episode ...   Loree     02-16-07     32  
   RE: It's a Valentine's Day episode ...   Maroonclown     02-16-07     28  
   RE: It's a Valentine's Day episode ...   geg6     02-16-07     29  
   RE: It's a Valentine's Day episode ...   J I M B O     02-16-07     30  
     RE: It's a Valentine's Day episode ...   volsfan     02-16-07     31  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •