The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep. 7 "SeeBS-Misdirection""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-22-04, 04:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep. 7 "SeeBS-Misdirection""
1. "One member's lack of work ethic prompts negative reactions in the tribe."

2. "After winning a hard-fought Challenge, one tribe is rewarded with more than just sustenance."

3. "One Survivor, in danger of being voted off, wins a Challenge for the tribe, thus buying more time on the island."

4. "A potential target at Tribal Council, one Survivor tries to convince the rest that another tribemate should be next to go."

In my opinion it's ...
1. Julie
2. Yasur
3. Rory / Yasur
4. John K

Sn'DCS©MMIV

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep. 7 "SeeBS-Misdirection" Draco Malfoy 10-22-04 1
   RE: Ep. 7 "SeeBS-Misdirection" volsfan 10-22-04 2
 RE: Ep. 7 "SeeBS-Misdirection" pmspml5 10-22-04 3
   RE: Ep. 7 "SeeBS-Misdirection" Brownroach 10-22-04 4
   RE: Ep. 7 "SeeBS-Misdirection" shangrila 10-22-04 5
       RE: Ep. 7 "SeeBS-Misdirection" PepeLePew13 10-22-04 6
           RE: Ep. 7 "SeeBS-Misdirection" bdemoney 10-22-04 7
           RE: Ep. 7 "SeeBS-Misdirection" shangrila 10-22-04 8
           Lea-la? lilRED 10-22-04 9
           RE: Ep. 7 "SeeBS-Misdirection" Voodoo 10-27-04 19
       RE: Ep. 7 "SeeBS-Misdirection" KimberA00 10-22-04 10
           RE: Ep. 7 "SeeBS-Misdirection" lilRED 10-22-04 11
 RE: Ep. 7 "SeeBS-Misdirection" memacmur 10-22-04 12
   RE: Ep. 7 "SeeBS-Misdirection" pmspml5 10-22-04 13
   RE: Ep. 7 "SeeBS-Misdirection" Flowerpower 10-22-04 14
 RE: Ep. 7 "SeeBS-Misdirection" cuon10 10-23-04 15
 RE: Ep. 7 "SeeBS-Misdirection" Krautboy 10-24-04 16
   Who are THEY? Bebo 10-25-04 17
       RE: Who are THEY? nailbone 10-25-04 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-04, 07:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep. 7 "SeeBS-Misdirection""
2. "After winning a hard-fought Challenge, one tribe is rewarded with more than just sustenance."

Combined with Jiffy's comment yesterday about guaranteeing yourself one more day on the island, sounds like another combined RC and IC. Maybe they don't find out Immunity is on the line until after winning?

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-04, 07:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep. 7 "SeeBS-Misdirection""
Jiffy has said "one more day" before and has been discussed over at jokersupdates! I think he is saying this to keep them quessing as to what is going to happen next!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-22-04, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep. 7 "SeeBS-Misdirection""
>4. "A potential target at Tribal
>Council, one Survivor tries to
>convince the rest that another
>tribemate should be next to
>go
."

I think this may be Julie - the key word being "Potential" along with the work ethic thingy.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-04, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep. 7 "SeeBS-Misdirection""
I don't know about Julie being the lack-of-work-ethic person; last night Sarge said that both Twila and Julie were hard workers.

If it's someone on Lopevi it's probably John K, who was criticized for laziness a couple of weeks ago.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

shangrila 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-22-04, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shangrila Click to send private message to shangrila Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep. 7 "SeeBS-Misdirection""
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-04 AT 10:41 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-22-04 AT 10:37 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-22-04 AT 10:36 AM (EST)

Sound like John K. At the least, it's not Yasur.

Yasur. Interesting, they didn't write Reward Challenge but just "Challenge". What can be more than sustenance? Immunity?

3. "One Survivor, in danger of being voted off, wins a Challenge for the tribe, thus buying more time on the island."

Rory big time. Again. Lopevi go to TC.

4. "A potential target at Tribal Council, one Survivor tries to convince the rest that another tribemate should be next to go."

Twila trying to convince the guys (Sarge) to vote for John K and not for Julie or her. The "tries to convince the rest" doesn't sound very positive about her success. At TC, it's 5 votes against John or 4 votes against Julie.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-04, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep. 7 "SeeBS-Misdirection""
Welcome to SB, shangrila! I was known as "The Shangri-La Man" in my high school dorm because I always had a huge stash of Oriental noodles and other dorm-mates were trying to bum them off me...

Interesting about the perspective that Twila might be the one trying to convince the rest. I'm not sure if I'm Twila if I want to bother trying to convince them to vote for John over Julie -- as long as it's not herself. After Twila's cozying up with Sarge in the last episode, I don't see Lea being in any hurry to vote for her and will resist any of the other guys' suggestions they vote for her.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Scratch and sniff

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-22-04, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep. 7 "SeeBS-Misdirection""

1. John K. (don't think Julie would try and hurt her already vulnerable position by being lazy)

2. Yasur

3. Rory/Yasur.....without a doubt!

4. Julie (I think she will know she is a potential bootee and will want to try and buy herself more time by voting for anyone other than herself)

shangrila 7 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-04, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shangrila Click to send private message to shangrila Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ep. 7 "SeeBS-Misdirection""
She knows the target is on Julie and John K (and maybe a little on her). Twila just want to save Julie (still her best ally) by working on the "John lack of work ethic" to the fab tree guys.

lilRED 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-22-04, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lilRED Click to send private message to lilRED Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Lea-la?"
I agree, I agree with Vols that The Julie/Twila thing is misdirection.
I think Twila is just placating Julie. Im convinced she is now part of the flab four and may end up in a mini-romber type bond with Lea (Sarge) that may take them far.
But then again, I like both of them from what I see so maybe thats just wishful thinking.
we'll see.

Voodoo 4 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-04, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Voodoo Click to send private message to Voodoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Ep. 7 "SeeBS-Misdirection""
Yep, I think Pepe's right. Twila was very cosy towards Sarge at the last episode.

The ones on the 'auction block' here would be John or julie.

KimberA00 38 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-04, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KimberA00 Click to send private message to KimberA00 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ep. 7 "SeeBS-Misdirection""
>
>2. "After winning a hard-fought Challenge,
>one tribe is rewarded with
>more than just sustenance."

>
>
>Yasur. Interesting, they didn't write Reward
>Challenge but just "Challenge". What
>can be more than sustenance?
>Immunity?

Based on the title of the episode... I'm going to guess this is nothing more than coffee and possibly the fixins that go with it (sugar, creamer). Not exactly sustenance. Ya think?

Kimber

lilRED 37 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-04, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lilRED Click to send private message to lilRED Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ep. 7 "SeeBS-Misdirection""
hey, Caffeine provides more than just sustenance...

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-22-04, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ep. 7 "SeeBS-Misdirection""
1. "One member's lack of work
ethic prompts negative reactions in
the tribe
."

I think this could be Julie or John K.

2. "After winning a hard-fought Challenge,
one tribe is rewarded with
more than just sustenance
."

Agree that this sounds like a surprise combined Immunity/Reward Challenge.

3. "One Survivor, in danger of
being voted off, wins a
Challenge for the tribe, thus
buying more time on the
island
."

Ahh, the reason I had to reply. While everyone is pointing at Rory, I think this could also very much be Eliza. While Ami does seem to like her (at least more than Lisa), both Scout and Rory would like to see her go. Perhaps this redeems her?

4. "A potential target at Tribal
Council, one Survivor tries to
convince the rest that another
tribemate should be next to
go
."

Well, it should be a choice of John or Julie if the editting from last week holds true. And I would expect both to make some form of argument at TC.

MEmacmur

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-22-04, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ep. 7 "SeeBS-Misdirection""
1. With the new web promos the lazy person is JK - I bet they think he is saving his energy for IC to come soon so boot him now especially if they have Twila in their pocket they dont need him - only a 4th vote.

2. Also the new vidcaps show Yasur members crying - I think they get letters from home or some sort of surprise with the reward - but we have what appears to be two challenges for sure.

3. This cries Rory all over it. The challenge pictures show a sling-shot challenge and if he hits a lot of targets and wins it for them - bam he stays.

4. Julie/JK who cares they both go soon

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-04, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ep. 7 "SeeBS-Misdirection""
1. One members lack of work ethic.....JK
2. After winning a hard fought challenge, one tribe is rewarded with more than just sustenance....Yasur...somehow the coffee and perhaps videos from home come into play leading to the tears.
3. One survivor, in danger of being voted off, wins a Challenge for the tribe, thus buying more time on the island.....obviously refers to the IC, and I also think this could be Eliza.
4. A potential target at tribal council, one survivor tries to convince the rest that another tribemate should go....this couldbe referring to the Yasurs just thinking about if they have to go to tribal council and Rory is talking to Ami about booting Eliza instead of him.....or it could be referring to the losing tribe, Lopevi, and I think it could be JK pleading his case to the fat five minus 2, to keep him and boot one/either of the girls.

cuon10 473 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-23-04, 02:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cuon10 Click to send private message to cuon10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Ep. 7 "SeeBS-Misdirection""
I am thinking that some of this is to steer us wrong, but I am guessing
1.JK or Eliza
2.Yasur
3.Rory
4.Eliza
Why do I think Eliza about convincing someone to vote off a tribemember. Scout voted with Lisa to get rid of Rory, although she wanted to vote Eliza off. I think that the true women's alliance is starting to show now. Before, I could see an alliance between Ami and LeAnne, and now, god help us, I believe that the alliance is Ami, LeAnne, Eliza and maybe Julie or John K. I think Scout is in danger, but if they win immunity that is good. But in coming weeks, I think people are going to see a whole different side of Ami.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-24-04, 01:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Ep. 7 "SeeBS-Misdirection""
LAST EDITED ON 10-24-04 AT 10:21 AM (EST)

>1. "One member's lack of work
>ethic prompts negative reactions in
>the tribe
."
The previews confirm that this is John.

>2. "After winning a hard-fought Challenge,
>one tribe is rewarded with
>more than just sustenance
."
Vidcap analysis seems to indicate a Yasur win and a reward of coffee, pastries and some kind of touching, emotional news or video messages from home. Ami, Scout and Rory are shown moved to tears of joy.

>3. "One Survivor, in danger of
>being voted off, wins a
>Challenge for the tribe, thus
>buying more time on the
>island
."
Rory is shown in the previews pleading for his survival. He is once again edited as being in danger, and will apparently win the slingshot IC for his tribe, buying himself more time.

>4. "A potential target at Tribal
>Council, one Survivor tries to
>convince the rest that another
>tribemate should be next to
>go
."
This sounds like an activity that takes place after the tribe loses the IC and knows they are going to TC. John is “a potential” target at TC because of his laziness, and he tries “to convince the rest” of the male majority to vote off one of the women.

Edited to add:
However, when looking at the voiceover:

JP: Next time on Survivor...
Julie: I just think the guys are gonna shaft us.
JP: Julie and Twila conspire.
Julie: *laughs* But little do they know.

I guess it does appear that Julie and Twila feel they are the "potential targets" and that they conspire to shift the vote to get rid of lazy John the post challenge threat who still believes he's safe because he's part of the male majority

Krautboy

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-04, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Who are THEY?"
JP: Julie and Twila conspire.
Julie: *laughs* But little do they know.

This quote interests me. If it were part of a discussion of blindsiding John, she would say "But little does he know". So which "they" is she discussing here?

- Could she be referring to John and Twila? She could be saying something like "They think I'm making an endgame alliance with them, but little do they know that I'm just making sure they go before I do."

- Could she be referring to Lopevi in general? As in, "Twila's making promises that we'll vote with Lopevi if they take out John instead of one of us, but little do they know that I'm planning to vote with the other women once we merge."

- Or could she be referring to Yasur? "They're probably excited about going into the merge with more women than men, but little do they know that Twila and I are sticking to our new alliance with Lopevi."

Whatever the explanation, I think the big reason for including this quote is to complete her storyline so that she can be booted after JK.

As for reasoning why Julie is the last pre-jury boot, I'm still leaning toward no merge at 10 (or a fake merge). If Lopevi is reduced to Chad, Chris, Sarge, Twila, and Julie, then Julie is the logical boot choice. The men would stick together, and since Sarge promised Twila the 4th spot in their alliance, that leaves Julie as the only target, and she goes 4-1.

Please abide in my words, for my references speak of the truth that is within me.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-04, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Who are THEY?"

Could she be referring to John and Twila?

I thought she was talking to Twila when she said that...

Handcrafted by GothMog - ain't it cool!! "Voted" thingy stolen from Draco

Omnia in bonum o-

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •