The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"News from Manila"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

mikekaokao 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-19-04, 03:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mikekaokao Click to send private message to mikekaokao Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"News from Manila"
Hi, I was just wondering why Ethan, Jenna and Shi Ann are scheduled to fly here in the Philippines.

Local channels are airing out ads that they will be here on October 20-23.

What's up with that?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: News from Manila Thistlethorn 10-19-04 1
 RE: News from Manila esquire 10-19-04 2
   RE: News from Manila Draco Malfoy 10-19-04 4
 RE: News from Manila pax 10-19-04 3
   RE: News from Manila mikekaokao 10-19-04 5
 I met them last nyt!!! nicholas 10-20-04 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Thistlethorn 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-19-04, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Thistlethorn Click to send private message to Thistlethorn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: News from Manila"
I beleive there is a thread here in spoilers that indicates Survivor 10 takes place on an island in the Philippines. I can't recall the name of the island, but these three might be coming in for a promotional spot or maybe even an appearance on the show.

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-19-04, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: News from Manila"
Which Jenna?

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-19-04, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: News from Manila"
I'd assume with Ethan involved it's Jenna Morasca. But I can't say for sure.

pax 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-19-04, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pax Click to send private message to pax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: News from Manila"
You have any details on the visit? I'm in Manila, too.

mikekaokao 10 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-04, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikekaokao Click to send private message to mikekaokao Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: News from Manila"
NO detail yet, I saw it on Studio 23 telling people that Jenna Morasca, Ethan and Shi Ann are coming to Manila on Oct 20-23.

I'll give you details as soon as i find anything useful.

nicholas 19 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-04, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nicholas Click to send private message to nicholas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "I met them last nyt!!!"
well, they are in the philippines because the local network that has been airing survivor since its borneo days, Studio 23, have them over to promote the show. (obviously they can't invite the current players)

i saw them yesterday at greenbelt. i even got to talk with them which is really cool. shii-ann was just really excited to be here knowing she's asian and all. jenna is so sexy and hot. plus she's also perky and very outgoing, very friendly and very nice too. ethan loves to shop. that's all i can say about him.

at first i was like really shy and i didn't know whether i should go to them and say hi. i mean, i looked around first and noticed that most people at the mall recognized them but no one was approaching them so i was hesitant at first. then this friend of mine just called jenna and said i wanted to say hi to them. from there, it was all good. i talked to them for maybe a good 5-10 minutes.

they were with this lady who told me all about their schedule.
october 21 (thursday) - guesting at BREAKFAST
- guesting at WAZZUP WAZZUP
october 22 (friday) 4:00 pm - some sort of challenges and games with the studio 23 tv personalities @ GB3
10:00 pm - party @ Capones in makati
october 23 (saturday) pm - kids soccer clinic @ ateneo football field

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •