The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"No S.O. Friday in NYC - will it still be shown"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

JACKENSACK 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-25-05, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JACKENSACK Click to send private message to JACKENSACK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"No S.O. Friday in NYC - will it still be shown"
There is a St. Judes Children's special in Staring Over's 12 noon time slot.
Does anyone know if it will be shown at another time ot will we not see it at all??

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: No S.O. Friday in NYC - will it... bookwomanblue 11-25-05 1
   RE: No S.O. Friday in NYC - will it... crazeec 11-25-05 2
       RE: No S.O. Friday in NYC - will it... kittystew 11-25-05 3
           RE: No S.O. Friday in NYC - will it... crazeec 11-25-05 4
 RE: No S.O. Friday in NYC - will it... kittystew 11-26-05 5
   RE: No S.O. Friday in NYC - will it... crazeec 11-26-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bookwomanblue 205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-25-05, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bookwomanblue Click to send private message to bookwomanblue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: No S.O. Friday in NYC - will it still be shown"
I don't see it scheduled in any other time slot. I wrote and asked though.

crazeec 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-25-05, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crazeec Click to send private message to crazeec Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: No S.O. Friday in NYC - will it still be shown"
Because I have sat tv I get east and west time zones - they did show SO in California. But you didn't miss much. Jessica is preparing for 9/11 which is a few days away (with tv filming time lag), Jill got a shot to hopefully reduce her tumor or stop it's growth (can't remember which), Lisa had a successful self-made business man take her back to sell her 23 remaining necklaces, and there was a funeral service for Allison with her HG's attending at the funeral home (casket and all)to bury 'symbols' of her past including a bottle of alcohol. The episode ending with Allison saying with a big smile after they were back at the SO house - well it's time for a glass of wine and a shot of her drinking it with a smile.
Trying to be objective. Oh and TJ and Christina are not getting along.................

kittystew 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-25-05, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kittystew Click to send private message to kittystew Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: No S.O. Friday in NYC - will it still be shown"
Did they show any previews for next week?
Also, I saw where Allison was talking to her mother about how bad her brother was but did not know if any more was said about it. I live near Boston, MA and right after Lisa started eating her hot dog cable switched over to a Spanish station for the rest of the hour for some unknown reason so I missed everything after that. It looked like Christina and TJ were going to have a confrontation. Did they?
Thank you in advance!

11-25-05, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crazeec Click to send private message to crazeec Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: No S.O. Friday in NYC - will it still be shown"
There are some posts on the other forum about Allison's phone call that detail the jist of it. I thought it was bizarre, but I'm recapping and will leave it as saying it confused me even more about who she really is and the mother/daughter relationship. Basically she told her mother she would not be home for her birthday the next day. She asked her mother (who I believe she called Mommy) if she would get a cake. Her mother said no and also said her brother was drinking a lot and not doing well. Allison's words and body language confused me. And the posts on the individual guest forum seem to show I was not the only one that felt that way. Christina was listening in to a conversation TJ was having with another houseguest (I've forgotten who!) about how TJ was trying to figure out a way to communicate with her. At least I think that is what she was talking about - I can't remember now - sorry! And yes the promos show they will be having some kind of 'confrontation' next week. Again I'll keep my opinions to myself when recapping.
I'll be missing the show next week while I take my dad out of town for eye surgery and such. I hope someone here can recap the episodes I miss . I wish they still did the recap of shows on the SO website as they used to the next day. They certainly did a better job than I ever could!

kittystew 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-26-05, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kittystew Click to send private message to kittystew Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: No S.O. Friday in NYC - will it still be shown"
I just found the website that has what happened today in detail for anyone that needs it.

http://startingover.betaparticle.com/blog/

11-26-05, 10:20 AM (EST)
6. "RE: No S.O. Friday in NYC - will it still be shown"
THANKS - that is so helpful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •