The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fanatic's Popularity List Vol. 7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-05-01, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fanatic's Popularity List Vol. 7"
I think we all know what to do here, just post the surviving castaways in the order you like them. (I'm not trying to sound mean it's just I'm typing this late at night.)

Position. Name (Position last week)

1. Amber (2)
2. Colby (1)
3. Keith (7)
4. Tina (4)
5. Rodger (6)
6. Elisabeth (3)

Nick was #5 last week.

Survivorerist's chart notes:

-Amber regains her #1 spot. Well, Amber, let me put it this way. I like you so, so much and I was so very afraid at the tribal council, so you're gonna get in as many #1s as possible.

-By the way, new rule. Help Amber (like Colby), you get high marks. Vote against Amber, you go down to the bottom. Thanks for understanding.

-Speaking of which, it was a hard choice of who to put at the bottom of the list this episode. Eventually, I chose Elisabeth. Don't ask me why, but that's just the way I decided to go.

-Finally, I'm starting to enjoy watching Keith a lot more now. He's just so amusing, with the way he disses Jerri behind her back (not that I have very much against Jerri but it's still funny). Also, you tried to cheat in the IC and that was "friggen' hilarious."

Survivorerist

**GO AMBER!**

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fanatic's Popularity List Vol. ... Kokoro 04-05-01 1
 RE: Fanatic's Popularity List Vol. ... Lainabee 04-06-01 2
 RE: Fanatic's Popularity List Vol. ... turtlegirl76 04-06-01 3
 RE: Fanatic's Popularity List Vol. ... ItzLisa 04-06-01 4
 RE: Fanatic's Popularity List Vol. ... dabo 04-06-01 5
   RE: Fanatic's Popularity List Vol. ... desert_rhino 04-06-01 7
       lol cheap s......... dabo 04-07-01 9
 RE: Fanatic's Popularity List Vol. ... desert_rhino 04-06-01 6
   RE: Fanatic's Popularity List Vol. ... 5Foot3 04-06-01 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-05-01, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fanatic's Popularity List Vol. 7"
1.Tina(4)
2.Rodger(3)
3.Colby(2)
4.Liz(1)
5.Amber(7)
6.Keith(5)

Nick was #6 last week

Congratulations Amber for being ahead of anyone for the first time! (even though Keith is really mostly a casualty of my being too tired to really think this out ;)

Goooo Tina!

Rodger gets points for keeping the tribe from starving to death entirely (although he lost a bunch of hooks....)

Colby gets points for winning the IC

Liz manages to stay above Amber and Keith even though she really didn't do anything....because I said so.

Ooooh watch out everyone there's a "crack" in the alliance. Yeah, maybe; If crack was slang for millionaire.

And my new mascot type thingy:

Lainabee 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-06-01, 01:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lainabee Click to send private message to Lainabee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fanatic's Popularity List Vol. 7"
1-Keith. (Last Week 2) He gets more and more amusing! Catching the grasshoppers nearly killed me, not to mention his little, "Let me see Colby do that," crack. I'm lovin' this man!

2-Colby. (Last Week 1) Moving down the list, slowly but surely. He's hot, he's entertaining, and he won immunity when he was one of the slowest to start the fires in the IC. He is, however, getting increasingly unlikeable and his once-amusing phrasings are now beginning to irritate me.

3-Rodger. (Last Week 4) I like Rodger, he's just a nice old man. I don't think he should win, but I was certainly pleased when he won the cheeseburger (despite the unpleasant after-effects!).

4-Elisabeth. (Last Week 6) She's not moving up for any reason in particular, though I have forgiven her for the "get ruthless" planning. (Not to say that I don't still think she's scheming.) I was laughing again when she paired up with Tina to split the turkey dinner at the Survivor Auction.

5-Tina. (Last Week 5) I used to like Tina, but now she's just getting to me. She's always saying annoying things and seems so fake now as the weeks wear on. But, as mentioned with Elisabeth, splitting the dinner to outbid Keith was precious. (Yes, I loved the auction!)

6-Amber. (Last Week 7) She had a chance to bump up to the top here, but she blew it by doing nothing exciting this week. Finally out from under Jerri, she chose to sit back and vote with her self-serving former tribe. I hope she does SOMETHING worth watching next week. (Sorry Survivorerist!)

Nick was 3 last week.

Cheers

turtlegirl76 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-06-01, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail turtlegirl76 Click to send private message to turtlegirl76 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Fanatic's Popularity List Vol. 7"
This is tough. I'm not a rabid fan of any of the survivors, I'm seeing a lack of true personality. But, since I have to rank 'em, here goes:

(1) Elisabeth - She's likeable and doesn't annoy me.
(2) Tina - She speaks up when others won't.
(3) Keith - I love the wise-ass remarks he makes.
(4) Colby - slipping down the likability scale, but hanging in
there.
(5) Rodger - Just doing what needs to be done - no true strategy.
(6) Amber - she's a dumbass, she could have done so much more
this week to solidify her position. Instead she
wastes her chance and shows everyone she's a
follower not a independent thinker.

Sorry Survivorerist, but I just can't root for a puppet that can't cut it's own strings.

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-06-01, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Fanatic's Popularity List Vol. 7"

1. Keith (but he won't win - I'm just rooting for him anyway!)
2. Tina (changing from Lis as second last week - Tina just gets shrewder and cooler every episode!)
3. Lis (still a sweetie, and I felt bad for her last night)
4. Rodger (nice guy, but better keep fishing or he's outta there!)
5. Colby (Nice IC win last night! I think he'll be in the final two though)
6. Amber (ya know, I DID feel really bad for her at the beginning of the show - she truly doesn't know who to trust anymore. Someone on the Spoilers board theorized - should the Ogas have at least confided in her that they were voting Jerri off, as a show of respect? The votes all still would have gone the same way, nothing Amber or Jerri could have done about it. And sure enough, I think that's what really hurt her last night - not that Jerri was gone, but that her tribe didn't trust her. I felt for her, truly!)

What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about???

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-06-01, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Fanatic's Popularity List Vol. 7"
1. Elisabeth, she just keeps chugging away like the little engine that could, very impressive if naive, has to sweep the ic's now but maybe she can.

2. Keith, the guy is a blast, he's having fun, shows great endurance considering the circumstances.

3. Rodger, the Kentucky Joe act is starting to get on my nerves but still fun to watch.

4. Amber, she needs to wake up and realize her situation, maybe now that she's carrying some votes she will take action, at least try to not get any more votes somehow.

5. Colby, not acting as much the jerk but doesn't seem to be thinking clearly at times, built a great fire though.

6. Tina, sorry but she still went through Kel's bag, but somehow seems to have held up the best of the remaining players.

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-01, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Fanatic's Popularity List Vol. 7"
I dunno, she (Tina) seems to be holding up slightly better than her cheap silicone, so I guess that's pretty good. She already looked like old shoeleather coming in, so how could she get worse?

-- JV

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-01, 02:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "lol cheap s........."
wasn't what i meant, frankly i thought if she lasted this long into the game she would look like one of them boots turned up on fenceposts, but maybe you're right she was already well weathered when she got to the outback. anyway, had to find previous string to finish this post right.

1. Elisabeth (1)
2. Keith (4)
3. Rodger (5)
4. Amber (6)
5. Colby (3)
6. Tina (7)

Nick was (2)

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-01, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Fanatic's Popularity List Vol. 7"
1. Colby (3)
2. Keith (5)
3. LisLis (1)
4. Rodger (6)
5. Amber (4)
6. Tina (2)

1. I still don't like Colby, but he took the extra time to make a GREAT fire, and thereby won. I'm just a sucker for a good pyro, I guess. He'll move back down next week, I'm sure.

2. Anyone who can get slapped down by Jiffy Probe, on TV, gets MY admiration, at least since JP started boinking Scerri. Especially for cheating. I think he hurt himself, long-term, with that backpack sh!t.

3. LisLis blew it with the votes this week, so I had to bump the others above her. I hope she makes up for it next week. That, plus the whining. Ah, well.

4. Still providing, but losing a hook to a turtle? damn shame. I don't know why they haven't gone after more of the bottom-feeders, and he ought to at least know about crayfish.

5. Laaaa-aaaamber blew it. She talked about how this has made her more of a risk-taker, but she gave the lie to that by being too afraid to vote with LisLis, KJ, and the black guy.

6. 2 words: cheap silicone. Plus, this week, I'm trying to decide who gets the title of "Starvin' Marvin," Tina, or LisLis. (Any SouthPark fans?)

The black guy was dead last in vol. 6, and if he'd gotten the IC, he'd STILL be dead last. Of course, just like Scerri, he blamed ALL the laziness (except for the last 2 days) on "editing." Sorry, folks, there were TOOOOOOO many feet of film with everyone BUT the black guy working hard. I loved when he was asked if Gervase was his role model.

-- JV

5Foot3 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-06-01, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 5Foot3 Click to send private message to 5Foot3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Fanatic's Popularity List Vol. 7"
Last week:
1. Liz
2. Colby
3. Amber
4. Rodger
5. Nick
6. Tina
7. Keith

1. Liz -she is still my fave and my pick to win this game
2. Amber -Amber will lose a million to Liz
3. Colby -he's a strong competitor
4. Rodger -the old guy is awesome
5. Tina -showing great game skills
6. Keith -I also hated that stint with the backpack

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •