The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-12-04, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
BebeKid didn't have to remind me this week, but Aethelstan fed me a good line, so we'll pretend that she did anyway.

Thanks for the reminder, Bebe! Here's looking at you, BebeKid.

The Rules

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's bootee IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Twila. This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Oh, and btw... nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're REALLY obvious without actually reading your vote.

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad. The first part bears repeating: I like curves on women. Y'know, I'm not sure if I've been clear enough about this. Curves on women are really great things. Y'know what else is good? A nice MLT. Mutton, lettuce, and tomato with just a little bit of mayonnaise. Mmmmm.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you wanna change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Chad (or Whoever)". That said, there is not an exception to the fact that curves on women are good.

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please.

4. No sig pics! It was suggested that because this can be such a long thread, sig pics make it really hard to load for folks with dial-up connections. So show some respect to your slower brethren (and sistren). And really, if I can refrain from flashing the greens at 100 posters, surely you can refrain just this once from extolling IceCat's animated glory, no?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Scout SherpaDave 10-12-04 1
 Lisa forehead 10-12-04 2
 Lisa sylvester 10-12-04 3
 Lisa Krautboy 10-12-04 4
 Lisa strid333 10-12-04 5
 Lisa bebekid 10-12-04 6
 Lisa Bebo 10-12-04 7
 Lisa Dregar 10-12-04 8
 Lisa ssshaw 10-12-04 9
 Lisa ScurvyDawg 10-12-04 10
 Lisa zazzy 10-12-04 11
 Lisa bondt007 10-12-04 12
 Travis whoami 10-12-04 13
   Lisa jusalurker 10-12-04 14
 Bubba cowboyroo 10-12-04 15
 Lisa FesterFan1 10-13-04 16
 Lisa alwaysintruble1 10-13-04 17
 Bubba RealityRyan 10-13-04 18
 Lisa justwrong 10-13-04 19
 Lisa badger 10-13-04 20
 Lisa Rollover 10-13-04 21
 Julie Corvis 10-13-04 22
 Lisa emydi 10-13-04 23
 Bubba (Travis) macamrox 10-13-04 24
 Lisa Brownroach 10-13-04 25
 Lisa npond 10-13-04 26
 Travis Draco Malfoy 10-13-04 27
 Lisa nailbone 10-13-04 28
 Bubba bobstew617 10-13-04 29
 Lisa bdemoney 10-13-04 30
 LISA Capn2patch 10-13-04 31
 Lisa redbeard103152 10-13-04 32
 Lisa PenMike 10-13-04 33
 Eliza Oscirus 10-13-04 34
 Lisa blacknwhitedog 10-13-04 35
 Lisa KObrien_fan 10-13-04 36
 Lisa Flowerpower 10-13-04 37
 LISA Gingerman28 10-13-04 38
 Lisa Fire Fly 10-13-04 39
 Lisa wendyp 10-13-04 40
 Lisa Monicanada 10-13-04 41
 Lisa esquire 10-13-04 42
 Lisa pinchy 10-13-04 43
 Lisa LilNik8 10-13-04 44
 Lisa MJewel 10-13-04 45
 Lisa volsfan 10-13-04 46
 Lisa LeftPinky 10-13-04 47
 Lisa LookeeLoo 10-13-04 48
 Lisa greg2557 10-13-04 49
 Lisa tinybubs 10-13-04 50
 Lisa Roobean 10-13-04 51
 Lisa seahorse 10-13-04 52
 Lisa dabo 10-14-04 53
 HEY LISA... Round Robin 10-14-04 54
 Lisa PepeLePew13 10-14-04 55
 Lisa VerucaSalt 10-14-04 56
 VOTE TALLY #1 emydi 10-14-04 57
 LISA Loree 10-14-04 58
 Lisa geg6 10-14-04 59
 Lisa MDSkinner 10-14-04 60
 Lisa memacmur 10-14-04 61
 Lisa moonbaby 10-14-04 62
 Lisa IceCat 10-14-04 63

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-04, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Scout"
Same as it ever was.

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-12-04, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Lisa"
First, kudos to emydi for putting the sequence for ep5 together.

Second, Lisa goes per MK (and all the other good stuff, OFG theory, KB's confessional analysis, VS's story arc, Snewser's memo, BR's SOTS, when combined the evidence is seemingly endless...)

Third, back due to popular demand: VS don't forget to remove your pretty sigpic in the vote thresd.

forehead

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-12-04, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Lisa"
2nd choice is Travis, both are visible in previews and both storylines are ready to close.

Going with Lisa because Eliza will see to it she goes.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-12-04, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Lisa"
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-04 AT 06:04 PM (EST)

Edited to add: Outstanding Sots by Brownroach this week...
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/5420.shtml

This week’s sequence of events as been the topic of detailed analysis in this thread…
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=5413&forum=DCForumID2&omm=0

DAY 11

Morning Earthquake
Vanuatans visit the tribes and “One Chief” is chosen
Tribes arrive at Challenge Beach for the RC
“Drop Your Buffs”
New Tribes are chosen (maintaining gender balance)
Deep Dive Reward Challenge
Lopevi wins(?) and celebrates at the waterfall
Twila(?) is thrilled about her new tribe…

DAY 12

Morning Treemail
Running Challenge for Immunity
(Morning light similar to the day before)
Lopevi wins Immunity
Yasur tribe strategizes
TC, where Eliza gets revenge

VIDCAP ANALYSIS:

Thanks to Webby, Bungler, Sfever, Sam Buru, Ives and others for all the work they do to provide us with vidcaps!

Based on the vidcap evidence, so thoroughly dissected this week, and assuming gender balance will be a requirement of the new tribe selection process, the new tribes break out as follows:

New Lopevi:

Lea (based on Diving Challenge)
Twila (based on Diving Challenge)
Chris (based on diving Challenge
Scout (By process of elimination, assuming gender balance a requirement of the swap)
John K. (based on Running Challenge)
Julie (By process of elimination, assuming gender balance a requirement of the swap)

New Yasur:

Ami (based on Diving Challenge)
Chad (By process of elimination, assuming gender balance a requirement of the swap)
Leeann (based on both Running Challenge and Diving Challenge)
Rory (based on both Running Challenge and Diving Challenge)
Lisa (based on Diving Challenge)
Travis (By process of elimination, assuming gender balance a requirement of the swap)
Eliza (based on Diving Challenge)

SNEWSER MEMO:

Based on the “Snewser Memo”, as well as the editing, John K. or Julie are next to go from the New Lopevi Tribe, while Lisa and Travis are next to go from the New Yasur Tribe.

CHATTER SPOILERS:

Mickey Knocks and Sera over at chatter appear to have some inside information this season and have a good track record so far for S9. They have left clues indicating Lisa is going this week.

CONFESSIONAL ANALYSIS:

The confessional analysis confirms the vulnerability of the same four… Julie, John K., Travis and Lisa.

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE:

While we don’t have too much to go on, we have concluded that the Running Challenge is for Immunity. Since Travis probably sat out the Diving Challenge, he will have to compete for Immunity. Chad may sit out for Yasur, but the athleticism of John K. and Julie should give the New Lopevi the edge.

TRIBAL COUNCIL:

The new Yasur will go to TC as the remnants of the two former alliances facing off, with Eliza once again in the power position. Rory, Travis and Chad versus Ami, Leann and Lisa…while Eliza can negotiate to throw her vote with the men or the women.

This is where Lisa’s betrayal of Eliza will finally come back to haunt her. Eliza has nothing to gain by remaining the outsider in the women’s alliance. She just escaped that situation by way of the swap and will be more than happy to take her chances with the men and voting out Lisa.

Eliza gives Lisa the boot.

Krautboy

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-04, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Lisa"
Lil' Lisa Simpson!

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-12-04, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Lisa"
*waves to Sherps* Hiya! Thanks for the shout-out, my friend!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-04, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Lisa"
alt: Travis (aka Plinko)

Can't call him Bubba...that's what I call my son.

Eliza enhances her reputation as the girl who flip-flops more than Mary Lou Retton. Since KB gave such a detailed summary, and BR did such an awesome SOTS, I'll

I'm also going to go out on a limb and say that New Yasur loses again next week, and that Plinko takes the Walk of Shame then. I like the idea that there would be a tie, but I also see Plinko being an obvious target since he is a weak swimmer. Losing two challenges in a row, and being so close to the merge, I could see the rest of NY being concerned that they would keep losing challenges and have to vote out two more before a jury.

Dregar 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-12-04, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dregar Click to send private message to Dregar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Lisa"
Dolly's quote on the Early Show as Eliza being the,
"Survivor mistress, master or whatever!" makes sense now.

ssshaw 548 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-04, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ssshaw Click to send private message to ssshaw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Lisa"
But I really really really want Eliza to go.

ScurvyDawg 58 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-04, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ScurvyDawg Click to send private message to ScurvyDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Lisa"
Eliza boots another one (Dolly was her first boot).

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-12-04, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Lisa"
Great summary, KB! All signs point to Lisa.

Wonder how Nash's theory plays out this season?

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-12-04, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Lisa"
I was... eh... a week early!

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-04, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Travis"
Why not?

WHOAMI
It is all decided by chance, by being at the right place at the right time. ECCL. 9:11

jusalurker 65 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-04, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jusalurker Click to send private message to jusalurker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Lisa"
I am a follower of the Legion! Seraphem and Mickey Knocks. The speculation was outstanding here for this episode my kudos for all the hard work.

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-04, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Bubba"
I'll never learn, but have to go with my thoughts rather than just follow the crowd. Great analysis KB and BR in State of Spoiling.

I think that Eliza has been in an alliance with Ami and LeeAnn since we first saw them talk in Episode 1. I think they made a deal with each other that they would stay on opposite sides and make sure that each other were not voted off. Now that Twila and Scout are gone, it is easier for them to take a stronghold.

I think even though Eliza does want revenge on Lisa, it would be smarter to take out the weak swimming link and one of the men...Bubba since he can't swim over taking out one of the girls.

Then next time they go to TC, they take out Lisa as a whole unit and tell Twila and Scout at the merge that she was flip-flopping, possibly trying to work a deal with the other men to stay together post-merge.

I think there is more likely to be a tie on the New Lopevi than there is to be on Yasur next Episode otherwise I would see John K switching sides and potentially voting out Chris rather than Julie/John K being the boots from this tribe.

John K seems like a likely post-merge first boot.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-04, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Lisa"
Reasoning here.

OK, so I was off by a week.

Fester

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-04, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Lisa"
Eliza needs the Bob Barker shirt... she seems to love the "Flip/Flop" game they play.

RealityRyan 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-13-04, 02:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityRyan Click to send private message to RealityRyan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Bubba"
yes, we all know it will be Lisa... but I'm not a sheep!

justwrong 63 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-04, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail justwrong Click to send private message to justwrong Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Lisa"
baaaaaaa

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-13-04, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Lisa"
too early in the morning to think of a witty comment involving her grapefruits...

Rollover 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-13-04, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rollover Click to send private message to Rollover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Lisa"
Goodbye!

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-13-04, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Julie"
If new Lopevi loses, I can see Twila and Scout turning on her.

Corvis

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-04, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Lisa"
LAST EDITED ON 10-13-04 AT 10:09 AM (EST)

RC: Yasur (in a very close one)
IC: Lopevi

et remove siggy D'OH

macamrox 76 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-04, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail macamrox Click to send private message to macamrox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Bubba (Travis)"
I know the majority believe that Lisa is going this week.

I just have a hunch that another man will go this week instead. This would mean the numbers would truly be in the ladies' favor, thus giving us more of a reason to root for the underdogs--the men. Also might make us care for Rory more.

Oh, and I believe we've seen all of Bubba's story.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-04, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Lisa"
It makes more sense that the three men on Yasur would try to flip one of the women in order to save themselves, rather than that the women would stick together and boot amiable Travis over contrary Rory.

I suspect Eliza will be the happy person at the reward, delighted to have new menfolk to blather tons of information to. If they promise to vote out whomever she wants gone, she'd most likely pick Lisa.

Another possibility is that Lisa attempts some finagling with the men herself, and gets bounced for being unreliable a la Dolly. Either way, her green bikini is gone.

npond 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-13-04, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail npond Click to send private message to npond Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Lisa"
I'm willing to give SF a chance

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-04, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Travis"
We've had the setup for the Travis homesick boot.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-04, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Lisa"

Openly swapping alliances...bad

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-04, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Bubba"
Sounds like he might be the odd one out on Yasur--especially if he shows any weakness.

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-04, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Lisa"
I had been leaning towards Bubba, but instead find myself now thinking that Lisa will find herself voted out this week.

Thanks to the wonderful logic of both BR and KB. You guys are truly amazing!

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-04, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "LISA "
Lisa the characterization of ... wait for it ...

Flip-flop -- flip-flop -- flip-flop

I CAN'T WAIT for the IC tomorrow. Probably play that one over slo-mo.

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-13-04, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Lisa"
LAST EDITED ON 10-13-04 AT 12:27 PM (EST)

Eliza's revenge is sweet. The power player begins her ascent. Watch her closely beginning now.

PenMike 95 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-04, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PenMike Click to send private message to PenMike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Lisa"
Jumping back and forth between alliances just creates two alliances that don't trust you.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-04, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Eliza"
It is supposed to be lisa but the guys get stupid and accidentally spell lisa's name wrong Jeff thinks they mean Eliza and she gets the boot.

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-04, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Lisa"
those fake boobs have to go!

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-04, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Lisa"
Oh silicone girl won't you come out tonight,
come out tonight,
come out tonight?
Silicone girl won't you come out tonight,
and get voted out
by the light of the silvery mooooooooooon.

KO

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-04, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Lisa"
....what my favorite German said......so long, Survivor Lisa!

Gingerman28 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-13-04, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gingerman28 Click to send private message to Gingerman28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "LISA"
I had it wrong last week, but the evidence is just too strong to deny Lisa the boot this week.

Fire Fly 72 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-04, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fire%20Fly Click to send private message to Fire%20Fly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Lisa"
Lisa..........if you need a job post Survivor, I'm sure that there are lots of 'banana farmers' out there who would hire you in a heartbeat!!!! A QUICK heartbeat!!!!!!!!!!!

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-13-04, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Lisa"
Gotta stick with the spoilers this week.

Monicanada 532 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-04, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Monicanada Click to send private message to Monicanada Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Lisa"

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-13-04, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "Lisa"
Goodbye to Lisa and her grapefruits

pinchy 200 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-13-04, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinchy Click to send private message to pinchy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "Lisa"
or Travis...

LilNik8 195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-13-04, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LilNik8 Click to send private message to LilNik8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "Lisa"
RC: Lopevi
IC: Lopevi
Boot: Lisa

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-13-04, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "Lisa"
Time for her to go compliments of Eliza!

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-04, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "Lisa"
What KB said!

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-13-04, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "Lisa"
Can't argue with KB.

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-13-04, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "Lisa"
...KB and BR rule!

-Loo

greg2557 166 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-04, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greg2557 Click to send private message to greg2557 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "Lisa"
LAST EDITED ON 10-13-04 AT 09:39 PM (EST)

Baa

tinybubs 547 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-04, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tinybubs Click to send private message to tinybubs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "Lisa"

Like lemmings to the sea.

Roobean 155 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-04, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Roobean Click to send private message to Roobean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "Lisa"
Lisa

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-04, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "Lisa"

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-04, 01:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "Lisa"
alt. Bubba

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-04, 02:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "HEY LISA..."
...it's time for you to go!

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-04, 06:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "Lisa"
Just follow the spoilers...

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-04, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "Lisa"
I reserve my spouting to a two thread limit So I will suggest reading all the above

Thank you for the very much needed reminder forehead

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-04, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "VOTE TALLY #1"
With 56 votes:

Lisa: 47
Bubba: 6
Julie: 1
Eliza: 1
Scout: 1 (we should start a pool as to when Sherps will
actually be correct in his pick!!!)

All the rest are UTR

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-04, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "LISA"
Another one bites the dust...

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-04, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "Lisa"
Goodbye to the gigantic bazoombas.

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-04, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "Lisa"
I am just another sheep this week.

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-14-04, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "Lisa"
So I was wrong when I picked her last week. Looks like I am vindicated tonight. This week three survivor's are voted off. Lisa and her two flotation devices.

MEmacmur

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-04, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "Lisa"
party of three? Lisa?

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-04, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "Lisa"

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •