The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Christina laughing, what is wrong with the show this year."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Mikesgirl123 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-25-05, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mikesgirl123 Click to send private message to Mikesgirl123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Christina laughing, what is wrong with the show this year."
Hi all, this is my first post on this forum. I used to post on the Starting over forum when they had one.

I wanted to ask you all if any of you noticed when Lisa got the D at the Board of Review, Christina covered her mouth, and she was hiding a laugh. I wasn't sure if I was seeing correctly, so I asked my dear hubby DH, to check it out, and he too, thought that she was laughing.

I'm sure Christina was happy that she got the D, based on how Lisa would not think before she would utter the words, prostitute. Lisa was not very sensitive towards Christina when she said this several times in jest, however, why didn't Christina just talk to her about it and tell her that the use of the word hurt her. Instead, she gossips and then laughs at the board of review.

I don't know what is happening this year on this show. The life coaches seem to be trying to erase all the women's personalities and replace them with the ones they want them to have. The LC's tell you one thing, and then contradict themselves in the next breath. Allison seems to just wait to see what Iv wants to hear, then says that. She even said that she doesn't know how to respond. Both LC's this year just bully their ideas to the housemates and they agree in response just because they are afraid.

They should call the show, Mind Control.

Mikesgirl123

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Christina laughing, what is wro... mhb0125 11-25-05 1
   RE: Christina laughing, what is wro... Mikesgirl123 11-25-05 2
   RE: Christina laughing, what is wro... AshLanie 11-25-05 3
       RE: Christina laughing, what is wro... mhb0125 11-26-05 4
           RE: Christina laughing, what is wro... chickadee 01-10-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mhb0125 485 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-25-05, 03:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mhb0125 Click to send private message to mhb0125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Christina laughing, what is wrong with the show this year."
Love your name! I am, too, a Mike's girl. I saw what Christina did, but I don't think she was laughing because she thought what was happening was funny. I think she was amazed that Lisa keeps getting chance after chance. And, too, some people have different ways of dealing in stressful situations. For example, when I'm stressed I start freaking out and if I get pushed too far, I cry. My husband,on the other hand, doesn't let stress affect him. He is the calmest person I have ever met!

Unlike many others, I do like Christina, but something has been irking me about her. When she told Iyanla about the abusive situation she had with her one john it sounded as if she was making it up as she went along. She was smiling and laughing as she told the story. I don't know if now when she thinks back on it it makes her laugh and smile because she realizes she was stupid for putting herself in a situation like that or if she isn't telling the truth. What do you think?

Mikesgirl123 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-25-05, 05:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mikesgirl123 Click to send private message to Mikesgirl123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Christina laughing, what is wrong with the show this year."
>Love your name! I am,
>too, a Mike's girl.

>
>Unlike many others, I do like
>Christina, but something has been
>irking me about her.
>When she told Iyanla about
>the abusive situation she had
>with her one john it
>sounded as if she was
>making it up as she
>went along. She was
>smiling and laughing as she
>told the story. I
>don't know if now when
>she thinks back on it
>it makes her laugh and
>smile because she realizes she
>was stupid for putting herself
>in a situation like that
>or if she isn't telling
>the truth. What do
>you think?

Thanks, I've been a Mikesgirl for almost 31 years. He's my highschool sweetheart.

I remember when Christina told the story, but I didn't notice her emotions. I remember reading one post that said that she wrote IV the letter just to take Iv off track and divert her attention to the letter. If that is true, she might have been making it up just as a rouse.

At first I thought that Christina was telling the truth, but she like Allison is just saying what Iv wants to hear. Both women probably do not want to address these kinds of issues on national tv. Also, Christina is probably afraid to say too much in case she could be put in jail for giving a confession. I believe Allison will not address the ugly stuff in her life until she is seeing someone in private. Southern women do not like to put their dirty laundry out for all to see. I know the LC's believe it would make good tv, (and it would) but it wouldn't be good for Allison. She would really be shunned by the townsfolk when she returned home.

The LC's should just put Allison in rehab. That would 1) get her out of the house and 2) let her save face by leaving for different reasons. In fact, I don't believe Allison will ever get to her issues until she addresses her drugs of choice. (Wine)

Christina was probably abused as a child to be where she is today. So I believe that will be coming out sooner than later.

Mikesgirl123

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-25-05, 07:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Christina laughing, what is wrong with the show this year."
>Love your name! I am,
>too, a Mike's girl.
>I saw what Christina did,
>but I don't think she
>was laughing because she thought
>what was happening was funny.
> I think she was
>amazed that Lisa keeps getting
>chance after chance. And,
>too, some people have different
>ways of dealing in stressful
>situations. For example, when
>I'm stressed I start freaking
>out and if I get
>pushed too far, I cry.
> My husband,on the other
>hand, doesn't let stress affect
>him. He is the
>calmest person I have ever
>met!
>
>
>Unlike many others, I do like
>Christina, but something has been
>irking me about her.
>When she told Iyanla about
>the abusive situation she had
>with her one john it
>sounded as if she was
>making it up as she
>went along. She was
>smiling and laughing as she
>told the story. I
>don't know if now when
>she thinks back on it
>it makes her laugh and
>smile because she realizes she
>was stupid for putting herself
>in a situation like that
>or if she isn't telling
>the truth. What do
>you think?

Chuckling....Chrsitina and what she thinks is abuse on herself......she said she slapped the guy and ran.....up to that point and even after she slapped him, he hadn't touched her, atleast she never mentioned that he did.

And V jsuts sits there nods and then holds her. Another hustle done by Christina. She is good.

Next we'll be heairng Christina has post prostitution syndrome (She ahs mentioned she is having back flasshes-yeah right).

That would fit right in with Jessica being, after not hearing a word about it all season, diagnosed with some syndrome.

Oh I like Christina.....she is good at the ole hustle. What better way to show how good one is at hustling than to go on national tv, hustle, and then go on to graduate.

Kim, season two, did just that. She faked it til she graduated. She even announced it twice: Once to her daughters (guess I'll just fake it til I make it) and the second time at graduation. she actually said in her speech to the Ladies: Fake it til you make it.

Guess Christina heard those words and decided to see if she could also. Fake it til she made it....so far, so good for her...

I didn't like Christine at first but do now.....love how she is fooling the show with her sob stories.....as like alison, Christina comes up with smething new ever few days to keep things interstig..

mhb0125 485 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-26-05, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mhb0125 Click to send private message to mhb0125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Christina laughing, what is wrong with the show this year."
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-05 AT 07:27 PM (EST)

I do like Christina, don't get me wrong, but things about her irk the crap out of me. If she did give IV that letter just to divert her, well, I guess the manipulation isn't over. I just wish she could put her horrible past behind her and move forward with a bright future. I would say there were things she had to go through that were terrifying. I just keep faith that she is really trying to mature and telling IV the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Oh, I've been a MikesGirl for almost 5 years and I pray we will make it to 31 years and more!!!

chickadee 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-10-06, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chickadee Click to send private message to chickadee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Christina laughing, what is wrong with the show this year."
I think it is a shame that Christina is in the S.O. house, I'm sure there are a lot of 20 year old women out there that would love to change their lives and Christina is taking up time and space. She does laugh when other others are getting in trouble or being spoke to by the life coaches. She is the most immature 20 year old woman ever!!!! You would think that given her old profession, she would be way more mature than her age. When she went to that job center, late, no I'm sorry, tube top, one lass letter than asked,lying about education, and mad that the lady set her straight!!! She said "I thought I looked cute!" and " She dogged me dude!!" that make me realize what a waste of space!!!!!

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •