The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep. 5 Bootee SPOILER INCLUDED!!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

survivor_21 506 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-09-04, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivor_21 Click to send private message to survivor_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep. 5 Bootee SPOILER INCLUDED!!!!!"
now don't lock me up for this, but I was over to survivoraddicts and this poster sea flea says he knows the boots for ep 5,6,7, and 8. i'm not saying that its correct or that it has any validity but he has posted the previous 5 bootees correctly so i think it does require some discussion

he said that in ep. 5 Lisa is the boot

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep. 5 Bootee SPOILER INCLUDED!!... volsfan 10-09-04 1
   RE: Ep. 5 Bootee SPOILER INCLUDED!!... jusalurker 10-09-04 2
       RE: Ep. 5 Bootee SPOILER INCLUDED!!... KLicK 10-10-04 3
           RE: Ep. 5 Bootee SPOILER INCLUDED!!... jusalurker 10-10-04 4
           RE: Ep. 5 Bootee SPOILER INCLUDED!!... volsfan 10-10-04 5
   RE: Ep. 5 Bootee SPOILER INCLUDED!!... zazzy 10-11-04 32
 RE: Ep. 5 Bootee SPOILER INCLUDED!!... PepeLePew13 10-10-04 6
   RE: Ep. 5 Bootee SPOILER INCLUDED!!... KLicK 10-10-04 7
       RE: Ep. 5 Bootee SPOILER INCLUDED!!... jusalurker 10-10-04 8
           RE: Ep. 5 Bootee SPOILER INCLUDED!!... volsfan 10-10-04 9
       RE: Ep. 5 Bootee SPOILER INCLUDED!!... PepeLePew13 10-10-04 10
 Well... forehead 10-10-04 11
   RE: Well... jusalurker 10-10-04 12
       RE: Well... forehead 10-10-04 13
           RE: Well... Seraphaem 10-11-04 14
               RE: Well... Flowerpower 10-11-04 15
                   RE: Well... Seraphaem 10-11-04 16
                       RE: Well... emydi 10-11-04 17
                           RE: Well... volsfan 10-11-04 18
                               RE: Well... forehead 10-11-04 19
                                   RE: Well... volsfan 10-11-04 21
                       RE: Well... forehead 10-11-04 20
                           RE: Well... jusalurker 10-11-04 22
                           RE: Well... Seraphaem 10-11-04 23
                               RE: Well... Seraphaem 10-11-04 24
                                   RE: Well... emydi 10-11-04 25
                                       RE: Well... Shereebie 10-11-04 26
                                       regarding Seraphaem shakes the clown 10-15-04 46
                                           RE: regarding Seraphaem emydi 10-16-04 47
               OK Sera,... forehead 10-11-04 27
                   RE: OK Sera,... Shereebie 10-11-04 28
                       RE: OK Sera,... forehead 10-11-04 29
                           RE: OK Sera,... Seraphaem 10-11-04 30
                               RE: OK Sera,... Shereebie 10-11-04 31
                   RE: OK Sera,... big idiot 10-11-04 33
                       RE: OK Sera,... forehead 10-11-04 34
                       RE: OK Sera,... Shereebie 10-11-04 35
                           RE: OK Sera,... big idiot 10-11-04 36
                           and that leads to the great debate shakes the clown 10-12-04 38
                               RE: and that leads to the great deb... emydi 10-12-04 39
                               RE: and that leads to the great deb... memacmur 10-14-04 40
                   RE: OK Sera,... VerucaSalt 10-11-04 37
                       RE: OK Sera,... Seraphaem 10-14-04 41
                           RE: OK Sera,... forehead 10-14-04 42
                           RE: OK Sera,... Brownroach 10-14-04 43
                           RE: OK Sera,... emydi 10-14-04 44
                           RE: OK Sera,... VerucaSalt 10-14-04 45

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-09-04, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep. 5 Bootee SPOILER INCLUDED!!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-04 AT 10:59 PM (EST)

Is there any other information as to how this person got the info? We already have Snewser's list (and MickeyKnocks if I am not mistaken) that should take us past episode 8 up to merge.

Brook, Dolly, John K, Mia, Brady, John P, Lisa, Travis, Julie

The bold print names have been booted. The others are still in the game. How is this person's list different and what is the source?

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

jusalurker 65 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-09-04, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jusalurker Click to send private message to jusalurker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep. 5 Bootee SPOILER INCLUDED!!!!!"
Don't forget John P. and Mia! I miss my eye candy! (John)

KLicK 316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-10-04, 08:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KLicK Click to send private message to KLicK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep. 5 Bootee SPOILER INCLUDED!!!!!"
In my "real board identity" I am Gabby from Survivoraddicts (I registered here as Klick long before my SA days).

Sea Flea is legit IMO. We've agreed to post the boots until the merge and then do them week-by-week until the end the day before the show airs. Why? I like to do my own spoiling (like we do here) and the "spiller" ruins some of my fun.

10-10-04, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jusalurker Click to send private message to jusalurker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep. 5 Bootee SPOILER INCLUDED!!!!!"

Sea Flea IS legit and he has other names across the boards also!
;)

10-10-04, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep. 5 Bootee SPOILER INCLUDED!!!!!"
KLick...I am now saying that this person is legit or not...just what is his/her story? Where does the info come from?

This is beginning to sound like a commercial for how great this spoiler is...tell us more! What is the story?

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-11-04, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Ep. 5 Bootee SPOILER INCLUDED!!!!!"
Any chance Mickey Knocks and Sea Flea are one and the same?

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-04, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep. 5 Bootee SPOILER INCLUDED!!!!!"
I think what volsfan is trying to say is... provide a link to prove the discussion and show us the basis for why Lisa and the next two are the upcoming bootees.

People here will never go with "hearsay" so, please provide a link to the discussion by sea flea -- failing that, don't be surprised if this gets locked or quickly dismissed to page 2 of this forum.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Scratch and sniff

KLicK 316 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-04, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KLicK Click to send private message to KLicK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep. 5 Bootee SPOILER INCLUDED!!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-04 AT 12:27 PM (EST)

This is 100% "spiller" -- sourced information that hasn't actually been publically discussed at SA. Sea Flea has made the rounds of the spoiler community and has graciously agreed to play by SA's "rules" of posting "spillers". Sea Flea's "true identity" is not known to me.

The posts are all contained in this forum: http://boards.survivoraddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10 and you'll have to "show since beginning" to see them all (and their dates).

I completely understand if this gets locked, since there is no "proof" that the boots are legit outside of being right so far.

Edited to fix hyperlink.

10-10-04, 12:50 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Ep. 5 Bootee SPOILER INCLUDED!!!!!"
Here is Sea Fleas Thread for this week
http://boards.survivoraddicts.com/showthread.php?t=13772&page=1&pp=15
I for one cannot say who this identity truly is, because I do not know. But His accuracy is very high. If you choose to lock this up, that will be up to you..
Just passing on tidbits of info, not meaning to cause a rift.

10-10-04, 01:30 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Ep. 5 Bootee SPOILER INCLUDED!!!!!"
Thanks for the link! I will go and read up on them when I have more time. I would like to know how this person got the info.

I could have set-up an account on addicts and been right so far just using Snewsers info. That is why I would like to know how this person is getting info.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-04, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ep. 5 Bootee SPOILER INCLUDED!!!!!"
Thanks, KLick, for the link and I'll take a look at it when I'm not busy doing errands around the house... I'm certainly not out to put down any claims to know who the bootees are, but this site has seen a LOT of claims over the years, and we just like to see a source where it came from, instead of just trusting a name (especially one that I've never heard before, Sea Flea).

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Scratch and sniff

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-10-04, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Well..."
>but he has posted the previous 5 bootees correctly so i think it does require some discussion

Before ep1 Sea Flea posted the first 4 boots as Brook, Dolly, John K, Twila.

Ep3 and ep4 predictions were later changed in subsequent threads.

I'm not impressed. (Interestingly, the first 4 boots match a sequence Sera posted for fun at Chatter...)

forehead

PS That's not to say Lisa can't be the ep5 bootee. alwaysintruble1 gives a plausible rationale for a Lisa boot here:
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/5413.shtml#91 But there's nothing conclusive yet either in terms of proven spoilers (of the deduction kind) or inside sources.

10-10-04, 05:45 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Well..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-04 AT 05:46 PM (EST)

>(Interestingly, the
>first 4 boots match a
>sequence Sera posted for fun
>at Chatter...)

Was it really just for fun?

10-10-04, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Well..."
>>(Interestingly, the first 4 boots match a sequence Sera posted for fun at Chatter...)

> Was it really just for fun?

lol

Seraphaem 66 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-04, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seraphaem Click to send private message to Seraphaem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Well..."
The question you should all be asking is not who goes pre-merge but the boot order of relevance post-merge. I can say this - surprises are definitely in store as we count down to the final two.

S.

"Without going outside, you may know the whole world!"

- Lao Tze

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-04, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Well..."
Welcome, Seraphaem! I'll take that bait and run with it! I love surprises!

10-11-04, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seraphaem Click to send private message to Seraphaem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Well..."
One more tidbit and I have to leave for a few hours.

It seems there is a very strong possibility that our favorite Berry will be burned by lava. At this writing it is not yet confirmed so I can't give it 100%

S.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-04, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Well..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-04 AT 01:50 PM (EST)

wait a minute, someone gets burned by lava--two people (who look alike) told me that would never happen and I should just forget about that bonus category....

S--this says the lava happens in Ep 5

So if this spoiler is correct, she doesn't get medivaced out??

Courtesy of the Amazing Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

eta link

10-11-04, 01:06 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Well..."
our favorite Berry

Who is this?

10-11-04, 01:15 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Well..."
Julie Berry

10-11-04, 01:21 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Well..."
Thanks!

10-11-04, 01:16 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Well..."
Welcome to SB, Sera!

I've enjoyed lurking at Chatter this season.

forehead

10-11-04, 01:22 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Well..."
Hi Sera, Word gets around quick in the neighborhood. I'm sure your perspective will be welcome where ever you turn up.

10-11-04, 01:37 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Well..."
>Welcome to SB, Sera!
>
>I've enjoyed lurking at Chatter this
>season.
>
>forehead

Thank you for the warm welcome. I've been lurking just about everywhere these days.

S.

10-11-04, 02:22 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Well..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-04 AT 02:23 PM (EST)

>>S--this says the lava happens in Ep 5

>>So if this spoiler is correct, she doesn't get medivaced out??

Julie is the last boot before the official merge, which would be EP.8. I can't attest to anyone being medivaced and leaving the game permanently, but if anything can be stated is that she stays until this time.

S.

10-11-04, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Well..."
Thanks S

So it's Lisa, Bubba/JK (you tell me the order) then Julie

Are you related to Snewser?

Shereebie 391 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-04, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shereebie Click to send private message to Shereebie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Well..."
LOL! No, he is not related to Snewser.

Sera, glad to see you posted here. Good folks here at Blows.

Forehead, quit lurking and post! We'd love to hear from you.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-15-04, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "regarding Seraphaem"
>Thanks S
>
>So it's Lisa, Bubba/JK (you tell
>me the order) then Julie
>
>
>Are you related to Snewser?

...no Emy, they're not related...and its easy to tell them apart. Snewser is the one with actual credible information whereas Seraphaem is a known fraud who is a complete laughingstock of anyone who is anyone in the spoiling community.

As evidenced by this past week.

So don't take the simple fact that I think Shakes is godlike to mean that I think he isn't an ass. -Samiam 10/12/04

10-16-04, 09:33 AM (EST)
47. "RE: regarding Seraphaem"
You are correct,shakes, point well taken.

But what happened to Snewswer this past week....

Handcrafted by RollDdice

10-11-04, 04:15 PM (EST)
27. "OK Sera,..."
>The question you should all be asking is not who goes pre-merge but the boot order of relevance post-merge. I can say this - surprises are definitely in store as we count down to the final two.

...I'll bite. If I've kept track of the various Chatter spoilers (probably a big assumption), Eliza, Scout, Chad, Lea are all part of the final 6. That means two out of {Ami, Leann, Twila, Rory, Chris} complement the final 6.

*** start spec ***

My dear friend VerucaSalt has attributed a big story line for Ami, so I would think Ami is one of them. Another editing story anticipated by VS is Rory being involved in Lea's ouster, which would also place Rory in the F6.

So, jury: Eliza, Scout, Ami, Leann, Twila, Chad, Lea, Rory, Chris.

The first 3 members of the jury would be Leann, Twila, Chris.

Hmm, lots to ponder. Does Eliza set the record for flip-flopping?

*** end spec ***

forehead

10-11-04, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shereebie Click to send private message to Shereebie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: OK Sera,..."
Your jury spec sounds good to me, forehead.

10-11-04, 04:24 PM (EST)
29. "RE: OK Sera,..."
>Your jury spec sounds good to me, forehead.
Thanks Shereebie

>Forehead, quit lurking and post! We'd love to hear from you.
Thanks again - maybe when real life settles down...

10-11-04, 04:29 PM (EST)
30. "RE: OK Sera,..."
Sher, my love!! We've got to get some drinking in at Chatter tonight.

S.

10-11-04, 04:44 PM (EST)
31. "RE: OK Sera,..."
Sounds good, forehead. I hope things settle down for you soon.

Sera! Hello, dollface!

Drinking? Are we celebrating something, or just getting drunk? Either one sounds good to me.

big idiot 193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-11-04, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail big%20idiot Click to send private message to big%20idiot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: OK Sera,..."
Forehead,

I was wary if the "chatter-minds" actually did know the full list, but spoilers from other sources are paralleling (family visit for eliza, scout, lea).

So, based on the following:
1) Chatter-minds know the boot list
2) eliza, scout, chad, lea are in final 6 according to them
3) they also recently said we will be surprised at times
4) they truly don't want to spoil/reveal all the information to keep it fun for most
5) they like games of trickery and deception.

I wonder therefore if they are trying to keep us focused on that pool of 4 as "endgame" people, when the two missing are really the final two.

Forehead, therefore, that might mean Rory and Ami are the final two if you think those two round out the six. Either way, if my wild speculation is correct, then we could know the final two when 6 players remain - they will be the two players not being hinted at by the chatter-minds.

Just some wild spec, BI

10-11-04, 05:08 PM (EST)
34. "RE: OK Sera,..."
BI, your scenario is certainly possible. I seem to recall hints though that Eliza goes really deep in the game. I can see her combining Sandra and RobC type strategies. Who knows? (Well certainly some people know, lol)

> 5) they like games of trickery and deception.
I wouldn't call it deception. It's more fun if we don't have a "laminated bootlist"...

forehead

10-11-04, 05:12 PM (EST)
35. "RE: OK Sera,..."
Hi BI,

Please keep in mind that the community of Chatter as a whole does not know the boot list. Our spoilers are many, but those with sources and/or concrete and solid information are few. Most of our members rely on the same spoiling everyone else does: storyline, vidcaps, things like that, even with resident members that have inside info.

Having said that, those that do know the boots in advance are going with #4, for the most part. We do NOT want to ruin things for everyone too far in advance. It's no fun that way. It also becomes less fun when people stop trying to 'spoil' on their own and start relying on source info that's being fed to them. We don't want that, either. The best way to find out what we're thinking is to read our Spoiler forum. However, if you're only looking for boots, read Sera and Mickey in Legion.

big idiot 193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-11-04, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail big%20idiot Click to send private message to big%20idiot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: OK Sera,..."
Shereebie,

Sera and MK were the "chatter-minds" I was eluding to (my vagueness, sorry).

Trying to spoil the supreme-spoilers (snewser, seraph, MK) is just another fun level of play, and those supreme-spoilers know that and enjoy it : )

BI

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-12-04, 02:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "and that leads to the great debate"
>Having said that, those that do
>know the boots in advance
>are going with #4, for
>the most part. We do
>NOT want to ruin things
>for everyone too far in
>advance. It's no fun that
>way.

...I understand this argument, but it does fly squarely in the face of what spoiling is supposed to be and the reason it became popular with Survivor. The whole point of spoling Survivor is to teach Burn-it a lesson by ruining his show.

Under the "rules" of spoiling, if you know the boot list you should reveal the whole thing.

But, that being said, I totally understand the argument against it. In fact, I'm not even sure which side of the argument I support, only that TRUE spoiling would require you to reveal the list.

It also becomes less
>fun when people stop trying
>to 'spoil' on their own
>and start relying on source
>info that's being fed to
>them.

...agreed, however we haven't had a Survivor without sourced info since S2. Well, actually ACME (Eliiipsis back then) had a source in S2, but it wasn't revealed until well after the show.

10-12-04, 10:05 AM (EST)
39. "RE: and that leads to the great debate"
Michael, it's nice to see you here...I agree w/you on all points.

It does seem to be the new way to spoil--give a little info at a time. I think spoiling has evolved and now it's less now about ruining EPMB's show and more about who has the inside info and how they choose to provide it. I have no problem with how someone that does have inside info. chooses to reveal it-it's their perogative (sp?). I'll keep looking at the vidcaps and storyline no matter what info. is given. The boot info. from reliable and tested "spoilers" is just one tool I use.

This season, even Snewser is not using his usual thumbs up/down complete list of boots and just posting his pick. At first, he was posting it early in the week but last week, he posted it after 4pm EDT and didnt even put a checkmark up...there still isn't a check mark for Brady.

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-04, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: and that leads to the great debate"
Personally, I think the 'new' method of spoiling sucks. Well, keeping in mind which board we're on, let me amend that to say it blows.

Even if I know the entire boot list up until the final 2, I will still be parked in front of the TV every Thursday just to examine how the characters deal with their situation and each other, not to mention how the boot order might develop. Those who really want to be spoiled would stay with the show. Sure, the spoiler island games might be a little less fun (not that I play), but it would be nice to see a full-blown spoiler for once.

Even more fun if it was right for a couple weeks and then went horribly, horribly wrong.

MEmacmur

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-11-04, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: OK Sera,..."
and my dear friend forehead makes it easy for me to spout my fluff

10-14-04, 04:24 PM (EST)
41. "RE: OK Sera,..."
but it would be nice to see a full-blown spoiler for once.

This image may or may not qualify.

S.

10-14-04, 04:30 PM (EST)
42. "RE: OK Sera,..."
lol Sera

Now, nobody ask whether zed and zud are inverted...

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-04, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: OK Sera,..."
Oh no. Please tell me this goes right, left, right, left. Not right, right, right, right. PLEASE.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

10-14-04, 04:34 PM (EST)
44. "RE: OK Sera,..."
What the....

link...source and what are those letters for???

Scout in the Final 2, blech...Mama Kim and Lil all over again

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-14-04, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: OK Sera,..."

So may I ask

Eliza - Echo
Scout - Hestia
Chad - Hephaistos

The talker, the "lame", the keeper of hearth and home?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •