The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hatch's Tuesday Radio Show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Laney 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-29-00, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Laney Click to send private message to Laney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hatch's Tuesday Radio Show"
Had some extra time on my hands today so I listened to Rich's show. Survivor Blow provided the link, you can listen to the archived show everyday.

http://talk.broadcastamerica.com/hatchwpro/

Rich had Sean on with him today. Here's a little recap if anyone is interested:

Torches going out during TC: Sean thought that the crew had something to do with it. Rich just thought it was coincidence. Evidently in the Final Four TC Rich's torch also went out, but he didn't get voted off!

The Survivors will be getting no extra paychecks when CBS airs the Survivor repeats.

Hatch says there are no hard feelings between anyone.

Hatch also thought the editing was great considering they had so many hours and days they had to cut down to one hour a week. Sean did think that he was portrayed as "Too flaky."

Sean said something about the jury that I've never heard before--and he wasn't too clear on it. Something to the effect that, after he got voted off they were quarinteened to a different side of the island with sleeping bags instead of going to stay at a hotel. He said he got to go to the mainland for about 3 hours for a pizza and then he had to return.

They crew cleaned up the island before and after the show was taped. The living quarters that were built for the crew on the island will now be used as an island resort. How cool is that? That would be a fun vacation.

Sean also expressed he thought that when JP went to Tally the votes, he changed the order of the votes in the little box so that suspense could be built more when he read off the results.

All in all I really think Richard Hatch is an excellent speaker! He would be a very good motivational speaker. Sean? I still think he's flaky!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hatch's Tuesday Radio Show outlast 08-29-00 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

outlast 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-29-00, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail outlast Click to send private message to outlast Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hatch's Tuesday Radio Show"
>Sean also expressed he thought that when JP went to Tally the >votes, he changed the order of the votes in the little box so >that suspense could be built more when he read off the results.

Gee Sean! You think? Was this before or after you realized there was an alliance?

Flaky indeed.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •