The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"JP TV Guide Online interview"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-07-04, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"JP TV Guide Online interview"
http://www.tvguide.com/news/insider/

Here are a few of the things that stuck out to me from that interview:

TVGO: You seem unsurprised by your ouster. Why didn't you try harder to stay?
John: It was like a Mack truck coming at me full force and I knew it was going to hit me. There was really nothing I could have done about it. People keep saying that I should have worked on a couple of the other guys. But I'll tell you what, those guys knew exactly how strong and solid they were when they blindsided Brook. That was the power of five. What we tried to do was to get inside of Sarge's — Sgt. Lea Masters' — head and see if he would do the swing vote. He's the influential one, so we wanted him to come over to our side. But he made a pact, and he'll see it to the end. He's got that military mentality.

TVGO: Lea seemed bossy.
John: Yes! Very bossy. Large and in charge. I thought, "Let him take control for a while because then maybe the rest of us can stay underneath the radar while he's taking all the praise." But the other guys had an alliance with him, so they let him bark out orders.

Sounds like the Fat Five stick together (supports the spoilers, but also could be telling us something about the post-merge game), and that Lea calls the shots.

TVGO: I take it, since you even misspelled his name as "Royry" during the vote, that you two won't be chummy after the show.
John: That's the game. I don't know him on a personal level. I'm really anxious to meet the real Rory. Hopefully I'll be able to spell his name the next time I see him.

More evidence to support that Rory makes the jury, since he and JP obviously did not have time together at LL.

When you're good to Mama...Mama's good to you.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: JP TV Guide Online interview volsfan 10-07-04 1
 RE: JP TV Guide Online interview LeftPinky 10-07-04 2
   RE: JP TV Guide Online interview Brownroach 10-07-04 3
       RE: JP TV Guide Online interview PepeLePew13 10-07-04 4
 RE: JP TV Guide Online interview Spidey 10-07-04 5
   RE: JP TV Guide Online interview emydi 10-07-04 6
       RE: JP TV Guide Online interview Spidey 10-07-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-04, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: JP TV Guide Online interview"
Great catch Bebo! It sounds like the fat five are sticking together till the end!

Also, sad but true about JohnP (I can't call him JP...that is Jiffy P. to me!) and Rory. Sounds like we will have to put-up with Rory for a few more weeks

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-07-04, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: JP TV Guide Online interview"
I thought, "Let him take control for a while because then maybe the rest of us can stay underneath the radar while he's taking all the praise." But the other guys had an alliance with him, so they let him bark out orders.

This makes me think that Lea isn't the one pulling the strings, but the true puppet master is hiding behind him (Chris perhaps?)...

PhoenixMons Masterpiece

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-04, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: JP TV Guide Online interview"
Yeah, I think John P is engaging in some misdirection by stating what's obvious to the viewers...but the real deal will turn to be a little different.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-04, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: JP TV Guide Online interview"
Or... Chris is pulling the strings, but is letting Lea do the dirty work by leading him to believe that he is in charge -- and the rest of the Fat Five are also believing that Lea is in charge.

Let's say that Chris has made the decision that he wants JP to go. He goes up to Lea and say "Sarge, I think JP needs to go tonight. Whaddya think?" and let Lea build it up in his head, then sends him off to tell the other guys. If Lea disagrees, Chris could explain why JP needs to go, and when Lea is convinced, off he goes to orchestrate it with the other Fat Five. The other guys don't even know who made the decision, they only see who is telling them to do it, just like us viewers (and JP sitting at home watching on TV) are only seeing Lea do most of the talking.

JP clearly hasn't talked to any of the Fat Five *including* Rory in Loser Lodge, so he's still in the dark who's really running the show.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Scratch and sniff

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-04, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: JP TV Guide Online interview"
Th "fat five" very well could be the "hard-core alliance" that comes undone, per Jiffy's pre-show interview.

(The women don't seem to have any sort of strong alliance.)

So who stabs Sarge in the back?

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-04, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: JP TV Guide Online interview"
Chris...and to a lesser degree Chad, IMHO

Courtesy of the Amazing Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

PA Esquires UNITE!!!

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-04, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: JP TV Guide Online interview"
I'm thinking Chris too, only he'll stab him in the front.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •