The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 6 Title: Hog Tied"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-06-04, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 6 Title: Hog Tied"
According to this thread: http://p072.ezboard.com/fsurvivorchatterfrm152.showMessage?topicID=39.topic at Survivor Chatter this is the title for episode 6

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 6 Title: Hog Tied volsfan 10-06-04 1
 RE: Episode 6 Title: Hog Tied Brownroach 10-06-04 2
   RE: Episode 6 Title: Hog Tied FesterFan1 10-06-04 3
       RE: Episode 6 Title: Hog Tied Brownroach 10-06-04 5
 RE: Episode 6 Title: Hog Tied KObrien_fan 10-06-04 4
   RE: Episode 6 Title: Hog Tied Brownroach 10-06-04 6
       RE: Episode 6 Title: Hog Tied blacknwhitedog 10-06-04 7
           RE: Episode 6 Title: Hog Tied caveman 10-06-04 8
   RE: Episode 6 Title: Hog Tied Flowerpower 10-15-04 38
       RE: Episode 6 Title: Hog Tied Loree 10-15-04 39
       RE: Episode 6 Title: Hog Tied KObrien_fan 10-15-04 40
 Bump ... and .... PepeLePew13 10-11-04 9
   RE: Bump ... and .... volsfan 10-11-04 10
       RE: Bump ... and .... PepeLePew13 10-11-04 11
           RE: Bump ... and .... volsfan 10-11-04 12
               RE: Bump ... and .... emydi 10-11-04 13
               RE: Bump ... and .... PepeLePew13 10-11-04 14
                   RE: Bump ... and .... volsfan 10-11-04 15
                       RE: Bump ... and .... PepeLePew13 10-11-04 16
                           RE: Bump ... and .... volsfan 10-11-04 17
                               RE: Bump ... and .... bdemoney 10-14-04 18
                                   RE: Bump ... and .... KObrien_fan 10-14-04 19
                                       RE: Bump ... and .... emydi 10-14-04 20
                                           RE: Bump ... and .... KObrien_fan 10-14-04 21
                                           RE: Bump ... and .... Brownroach 10-14-04 23
                                               RE: Bump ... and .... addictedtoSB 10-15-04 28
                                       RE: Bump ... and .... bdemoney 10-14-04 22
                                           RE: Bump ... and .... forehead 10-14-04 24
                                               RE: Bump ... and .... Brownroach 10-14-04 25
                                                   RE: Bump ... and .... bdemoney 10-14-04 26
                                                   RE: Bump ... and .... volsfan 10-14-04 27
                                                       RE: Bump ... and .... ScurvyDawg 10-15-04 29
                                                           RE: Bump ... and .... volsfan 10-15-04 30
                                                           ep7 title sequence, female trio, sp... forehead 10-15-04 31
                                                               RE: ep7 title sequence, female trio... ScurvyDawg 10-15-04 32
                                                                   RE: ep7 title sequence, female trio... forehead 10-15-04 33
                                                                       RE: ep7 title sequence, female trio... ScurvyDawg 10-15-04 42
                                                               RE: ep7 title sequence, female trio... Brownroach 10-15-04 34
                                                                   RE: ep7 title sequence, female trio... forehead 10-15-04 35
                                                                       RE: ep7 title sequence, female trio... volsfan 10-15-04 36
                                                                           RE: ep7 title sequence, female trio... lovwigglesworth 10-15-04 37
                                                                           What if... KObrien_fan 10-15-04 41
                                                                               RE: What if... ScurvyDawg 10-15-04 43
                                                                               RE: What if... tangible4me 10-15-04 44

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-06-04, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 6 Title: Hog Tied"
This has to be in reference to the pig challenge mentioned in the newspaper article...don't you think?

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-04, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 6 Title: Hog Tied"
This sounds like it refers to the pig-pen challenge reported about in the Vanuatu Press -- they were building it on July 10, which would be day 13, I think. That should fit with the timeline for Ep 6.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-04, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 6 Title: Hog Tied"
Yep. It seals up nicely the Earthquake from 7/7 and the waterfall reward from 7/8 both being in E5. Which, in my mind, seals up a tribal swap of some sort next week.

Fester

10-06-04, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 6 Title: Hog Tied"
Which would mean that our current Ep 4 covers only two days, July 5th and 6th/Days 8 and 9. That puts them on schedule for 3-day TC's until the Final 4.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-04, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 6 Title: Hog Tied"
And Dolly's manicurist said her feet were in bad shape after returning from Vanuatu, alot worse than they should have been if she was on the island only for 6 days...

Also mentions the pig challenge and that maybe Dolly participated or else how would Dolly have known about it to tell about it?

For full conversation about this, check this link at Chatter

2004 A S S Trivia Champ
S9 PTB is Here, It's hot!!!!!

10-06-04, 01:10 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Episode 6 Title: Hog Tied"
LAST EDITED ON 10-06-04 AT 01:15 PM (EST)

KFan, I saw that thread last week and wondered about it.

Assuming a tribal switch in Ep 5, there should be two tribes of six apiece and six bootees at the start of Ep 6. If there is going to be a "ghost tribe" challenge, that would be the time to do it.

ETA: my error, the tribes wouldn't have to be 6/6 at that point -- but I do think a maximum of 6 bootees would be in a ghost tribe.

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-04, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 6 Title: Hog Tied"
oh carp! not another ghost tribe!

caveman 91 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-06-04, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail caveman Click to send private message to caveman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode 6 Title: Hog Tied"
Fits with the early promo prophecy that the dead will play a role in the lives of the living. I'm not a big fan of ghost tribes, but wouldn't it be great if all the young stuff kicked out by the crafty elders did come back to haunt them!

As for the hog, I'd love it if the pig was also the prize, and the winning tribe would then have the choice of slaughtering it themselves or turning it over to the other tribe.

Of course the way MB is twisting this game the tribe that catches the pig will then find out (after winning) that they must now boot two players from their tribe. Congratulations!

Caveman

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-04, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Episode 6 Title: Hog Tied"
I did'nt know where to put this little tidbit of observation but as I was reading this thread and what you had to say about Dolly's feet being in bad shape, last night on Episode 5, while Chris was being interviewed on the beach, in the AM, I noticed that both his feet were all wrapped up. I don't know if they are injured or if he was just using the wrapping as shoes...??? Did anyone else catch this? It definately caught my attention.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-04, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Episode 6 Title: Hog Tied"
I thought it was the legs of his pants that he had around his feet. The type of pants that zip off to make shorts. I thought maybe his feet were cold and he just wrapped them up.

10-15-04, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Episode 6 Title: Hog Tied"
Yes, I did see that. It is rumored that because the beaches have alot of coral in them the guys were really getting their feet cut up and Chris was one speculated for the medivac. (which I think was not a contestant but someone in production)

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-04, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Bump ... and ...."
Bumping as this was already on page 2.

And I'm wondering if the title could refer to a 3-3 tie at TC.

Using emydi's suggestion of New Lopevi being JohnK, Sarge, Twila, Chris, Scout and Julie, I could see a division between Sarge, Chris and JohnK against Scout, Twila and Julie. The girls win a tiebreaker and boot JohnK.

The other scenario I had was an older alliance of Sarge, Chris, Twila and Scout ganging up on JohnK and Julie, which would satisfy current spoilers -- but doesn't fit in with the title, Hog Tied. I realize the title has more to do with the pig sty challenge, but wanted to see if there was a way it can fit with TC as well.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Scratch and sniff

10-11-04, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Bump ... and ...."
Fester mentioned the idea of a TC over in the Web Promo thread and I have to say it could be!

However, if spoilers are right this week and Lisa goes then the tie won't be on the Lopevi tribe because they would have an uneven number next TC.

10-11-04, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Bump ... and ...."
Not necessarily... if you see the outline in my post using Emydi's reasoning, Lisa is on the other tribe (NewYasur) and would be booted this week, leaving 6 on NewYasur and there would still be 6 on NewLopevi so we can have a tie taking place.

Scratch and sniff

10-11-04, 04:50 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Bump ... and ...."
Using emydi's suggestion of New Lopevi being JohnK, Sarge, Twila, Chris, Scout and Julie

OK...in your first posts you say "new Lopevi" and you list 6 people. So, which is right?

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-04, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Bump ... and ...."
From my other post:

New Lopevi (6) Sarge, Chris, JK, Scout, Twila and Julie is safe this week in Ep. 5. Next ep. 6 they would still have 6 members.

New Yasur goes to TC this week--Ami, Leann, Lisa v. Eliza, Rory, Chad and Bubba and Lisa is ousted, leaving 6 at Yasur in Ep. 6 too!!

Courtesy of the Amazing Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

10-11-04, 05:03 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Bump ... and ...."
NewLopevi and 6 people are both right.

Take a look at the 6 people on NewLopevi in this scenario I've outlined. Lisa is NOT on this tribe.

She goes from NewYasur, who would have 7 to start with, and that tribe will go down to 6 members. NewLopevi still has 6 members.

Scratch and sniff

10-11-04, 05:08 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Bump ... and ...."
OK, I am getting my women mixed up (sounds kinda dirty doesn't it?)! So, is Julie the one that "barely misses the merge"?

Thanks you two!

10-11-04, 05:16 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Bump ... and ...."
Yup, Julie's the one that is rumored to just miss the merge.

Lisa's the one with the Texas-sized bazookas that are barely held back by the brightest lime-green bikinis you could possibly find.

Scratch and sniff

10-11-04, 05:22 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Bump ... and ...."
Gotcha! Thanks again!

10-14-04, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Bump ... and ...."
Does anyone know for certain what will happen if episode 6 does end up in a tie.....for instance 3 votes for Eliza and 3 votes for Bubba? (just trying to give an example)

10-14-04, 04:28 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Bump ... and ...."
I only know for certain that I don't know for certain.

I can guess that it would be the purple rock, but haven't had a tie since it was introduced.

2004 A S S Trivia Champ
S9 PTB is Here, It's hot!!!!!
Does that help?

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-04, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Bump ... and ...."
Katie,

Are we on schedule yet for 39 days, or do we need a double boot episode again????

Handcrafted by RollDdice

10-14-04, 04:51 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Bump ... and ...."
Ever since I stopped drinking I have the shakes so I am not sure I can echo your sentiments Emy

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

10-14-04, 05:13 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Bump ... and ...."
emy, no we are not back on schedule yet. We need an episode that covers two days and has one boot in order to get back on schedule. I am thinking this is going to come at the merge.

addictedtoSB 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-15-04, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail addictedtoSB Click to send private message to addictedtoSB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Bump ... and ...."
Hi all. I've been lurking far too long. Can we consider if there is a tie vote both members are booted? This would definitely lead to anger and tears in Ep. 7. It seems a big punishment, fitting the new pissy Jeff this season. A huge blow to the tribe and not much disincentive (is that a word?) to keep ties from happening again. This would throw the episode schedules way off. Just a thought.

10-14-04, 04:55 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Bump ... and ...."
What was the method of breaking a tie before the purple rock? Wasn't there a tie in one of the previous seasons before Pascal (spelling?) got booted by the purple rock?

Also, would they use the rock method again or something different, I wonder? Anyone know?!? Or have thoughts on the matter?

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-14-04, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Bump ... and ...."
S1 had a tie at the final 4. Kelly switched in a re-vote.
S2 had ties that were resolved by prior votes.
Since S4 (purple rock) there have not been any ties.
Nobody knows what MB has/had in mind during S5-S9 as fear of the purple rock has helped prevent any ties. (Well "nobody" is not technically correct as JP and a few others obviously know, but you see what I'm saying...)

10-14-04, 05:33 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Bump ... and ...."
Pepe may be on to something, since Ep 7's "Anger, Tears, Threats..." sounds like it might come in reaction to the Ep 6 TC. Maybe there is a tie but someone switches on the revote, thus pissing others off afterward.

10-14-04, 05:50 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Bump ... and ...."
Thanks for the info. forehead. I appreciate it. I am kinda hoping that the title "hogtied" is referring to a tie at tc......since I think it would be cool to see how it was handled.

As BR points out, if it is decided by a revote I could definitely see how that could bring about "anger and tears" in episode 7. Can't wait to see!

10-14-04, 06:35 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Bump ... and ...."
Also BR, the anger could come from someone from a ghost tribe re-entering the game as well or has the Dolly's hairdresser spoiler been debunked? Hell, I can't keep up!

ScurvyDawg 58 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-04, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ScurvyDawg Click to send private message to ScurvyDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Bump ... and ...."
The anger and tears could be the drama that either precedes or follows the booting of Lisa. If Lisa is booted during episode 7, then all the drama probably occurs after the IC and before TC. On the other hand, if Lisa were booted during episode 6, then the drama occurs on the morning following TC#6. There seems to be a buildup regarding the tension in Yasur over whether to keep the womens alliance solid. It seems to be Ami for 5 women strong, versus Eliza for keeping a guy to help with IC. Scout and Leanne are the swing votes. A couple of notable comments made in episode 5 include:

Eliza was shown making a case for keeping both Bubba and Rory since they would be needed at the ICs.

Scout stated at TC that Rory and Bubba were two of the three guys that she wanted to play the game with.

In a confessional Ami stated that she wants to remain 5 women strong.

At TC Leanne indicated that she was trying to bond with the guys, but her bonds with the other women were still to strong therefore she still viewed things as women versus guys.

There were notably no comments from Lisa concerning guys versus women.

10-15-04, 02:47 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Bump ... and ...."
You make good points! I see what you are saying but would it really upset/anger anyone if Lisa gets the boot? In order for Lisa to get the boot...three (if Lisa gets booted in episode 6) of the women you mentioned would have to vote with Rory to vote Lisa out.

Also, this could very well be one those things that is blown out of proportion by CBS!

10-15-04, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "ep7 title sequence, female trio, spec, and questions"
"The anger and tears could be the drama that either precedes or follows the booting of Lisa. If Lisa is booted during episode 7, then all the drama probably occurs after the IC and before TC. On the other hand, if Lisa were booted during episode 6, then the drama occurs on the morning following TC#6."

The ep7 title is: "Anger, Threats, Tears ... & Coffee".

I would think the Coffee comes after the anger, threats and tears. So the drama would concern the TC6 fallout.

Could it be at Yasur? I don't know. The following quote from cowboyroo on the vote thread struck me (Note that cowboy was one of the very few who voted Bubba):

"I think that Eliza has been in an alliance with Ami and LeeAnn since we first saw them talk in Episode 1. I think they made a deal with each other that they would stay on opposite sides and make sure that each other were not voted off."

Cowboyroo refers first to the beach scene which I initially took as Ami planting a seed in Eliza's mind to vote for Dolly, and second to Eliza not voting with Ami and Leann when Mia left.

The next time these three seemed really close was after the latin square challenge. Ami and Leann wasted no time in hurrying over to caller Eliza to celebrate the challenge win.

There's something with this threesome I can't put my finger on.

Say Yasur goes to TC6. If these three stick together with the plan not to vote against eachother, it doesn't matter whether Rory or Lisa gets booted - why would there be drama with anger, threats, and tears???

So, either the pact of three breaks up (one of them being a target), or the drama happens at Lopevi.

But if Lopevi goes to TC6, that means Yasur wins a physical ocean IC (note Scout cannot sit out). How is that going to happen?

Say Lopevi goes to TC6. Will there be anger, threats, and tears if Julie gets the boot? JohnK?

Oh well, probably an overstated ep title. I should leave the spouting to VS

forehead

10-15-04, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ScurvyDawg Click to send private message to ScurvyDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: ep7 title sequence, female trio, spec, and questions"
I think Ami would the person to be upset if Lisa gets booted. Ami and Eliza would be on opposite sides if Lisa gets booted since Ami said that she wants the women to stay 5 strong, whereas Eliza was urging the other women to save the guys since they would be needed at IC. In addition, Ami revealed some hostility towards the guys with her comments to Lisa about not showing the guys how to open coconuts. Speaking of coconuts ... uh, never mind. Also, I suspect Lisa is safe for another week since John K spoke the dreaded words "I feel safer".

While at the waterfall, John K also stated that he was happy now that the guys alliance was “broken”. These statements indicate that John K misunderstands the balance of power on Lopevi and overestimates the relative security of his position. It sounds like he wants to distance himself from the other guys.

On the other hand, Julie and Twila both are attempting to bond with the guys, they are not trying to set up an alliance in opposition to the guys. For example, at the waterfall Julie stated that she was worried the guys might boot her and Twila, therefore they were both working at bonding with the guys. Also at the waterfall Twila stated that she felt she fit in better with the guys and she felt she had more in common with them such as Chris working for the highway department.

Therefore, John K is probably trying to distance himself from the guys, while Twila and Julie are trying to get closer to the guys. It looks like John K is going to be the odd guy out. It seems to be a recurring theme in Survivor that when someone overestimates their power or security, they typically get booted during that episode or the following episode. John K made his comments in episode 5, so he’ll get booted in episode 6.

10-15-04, 04:33 PM (EST)
33. "RE: ep7 title sequence, female trio, spec, and questions"
I can see your rationale for a JohnK boot. (Good call on JohnK misunderstanding the balance of power.) I don't see, however, how that would lead to anger, threats, and tears at the beginning of ep7.

10-15-04, 06:55 PM (EST)
42. "RE: ep7 title sequence, female trio, spec, and questions"
I believe the anger, tears, drama occur during episode 7 after the IC and before the TC. The split in the tribe might be out in the open if Scout sides with Eliza and Rory. I don't think Scout would vote against Lisa without trying to convince Ami and Leanne that it is the right thing to do for the tribe. Therefore everyone in Yasur will know before TC that the choice is between Lisa and Rory. Lisa will probably be upset (understandly so). Ami also might be upset if she remains true to her statement that she wants the women to stay 5 strong. Once they get going, Eliza might respond back (she doesn't seem to control her emotions very well).

10-15-04, 04:50 PM (EST)
34. "RE: ep7 title sequence, female trio, spec, and questions"
and second to Eliza not voting with Ami and Leann when Mia left.

But that would mean that Eliza's whole diatribe against Lisa for switching sides was an act. She might have staged the camp outburst for effect, but she also called Lisa a b!tch in confessional. Eliza is very emotional, I think she was genuinely upset.

10-15-04, 04:55 PM (EST)
35. "RE: ep7 title sequence, female trio, spec, and questions"
"Eliza is very emotional, I think she was genuinely upset."

Good point. Well, then "Anger, threats, and tears" could be more likely at Yasur at the beginning of ep7.

10-15-04, 04:59 PM (EST)
36. "RE: ep7 title sequence, female trio, spec, and questions"
I still don't know if I buy into the anger coming from the boot in episode 6. I just don't think anyone would be angry that Lisa (if she goes) got the boot and further, who the heck would be upset at a JohnK (there has been some good speculation that he goes next) boot?

lovwigglesworth 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-15-04, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovwigglesworth Click to send private message to lovwigglesworth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: ep7 title sequence, female trio, spec, and questions"
If Lisa is the boot in E6 due to a tie we would have Eliza and Rory and one other vote for Lisa. Then Ami, who would never give her vote to a woman if there is a man around to give her vote to, and Lisa and one other vote for Rory. I think Leann sticks with Ami but Scout might be the one who sees the sign to not vote Rory out. This could definately cause anger and tears as Ami would be very hurt by Scout doing this and very angry that a man got the upper hand.

10-15-04, 06:49 PM (EST)
41. "What if..."
The men at Lopevi throw the challenge to boot Julie who is trying to get her hooks in the men with her nude flirtatious ways, plus to save Rory after seeing that Bubba was booted.

The Anger and Tears can still come from New Yasur in E7 once they see that Julie was booted or as they sit around and speculate that either Twila or Julie is gone. Afterall they must know the men had to have thrown the challenge, and that alone is a slap in the face.

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

10-15-04, 07:14 PM (EST)
43. "RE: What if..."
What if the anger, tears, drama occur during episode 7 after the IC and before the TC. The split in the tribe might be out in the open if Scout sides with Eliza and Rory. I don't think Scout would vote against Lisa without trying to convince Ami and Leanne that it is the right thing to do for the tribe. Therefore everyone in Yasur will know before TC that the choice is between Lisa and Rory. Lisa will probably be upset (understandly so). Ami also might be upset if she remains true to her statement that she wants the women to stay 5 strong. Once they get going, Eliza might respond back (she doesn't seem to control her emotions very well).

tangible4me 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-15-04, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tangible4me Click to send private message to tangible4me Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: What if..."
good point...

that could then set up the revenge of Rory being gone in episode 8 and make the 6 women, 4 men at the final merge which is something mentioned by one of the final 10 at a recent restaurant party in Ca.

there indeed could be a ghost tribe in the next challenge which alone would also anger many. however, my thoughts would be that the ghost tribe loses but still some are angered and upset that they could have come back. This would then help support the DOLLY being around on July 11 for the pen challenge (day 14) or Immunity challenge on day 15.

however, Ami is on a short leash and getting on lots of peoples nerves...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •