The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S12- The Office Pool - Wk 13 Scores/Finale Entry Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Original message

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-12-06, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S12- The Office Pool - Wk 13 Scores/Finale Entry Thread"
Office Pool Finale Entry Thread

The Finale

It seems as if Terry was the one who was bamboozled this week. Aras finally wins a challenge! He also appears not to be getting a very good edit, to put it nicely! And who will build the fire faster, Cirie or Danielle? That remains to be seen.

Sadly, the final episodes of Survivor 12 are upon us and the curtain will surely go down on The Office Pool for another season. I want to thank each and every one of you for playing this game. I hope you enjoyed it! I know I did. Please stay tuned for The Office Pool Award Ceremony that will take place in the next week or two.

As for this week in The Office Pool, there is good news! No one was voted out so none of YOU are voted out! Congratulations all! Whew!! We will be sending no one to theLoserCruise this week!

There is movement in the ranks this week, but not much. byoffer continues to run away with the Lead. Can he be stopped? Is there no one who can catch him? Time.will.tell. Now that the Finale is here, it can still be anyone’s race.

Here is the week’s scoring:

Wk 13 Points:
+40 Individual Immunity Winner: Aras
+30 Individual Reward Winner: Aras
+15 Shares in Reward: Cirie
+5 For Each Confessional: Aras 6/30, Cirie 5/25, Danielle 8/40, Terry 6/30.
+10x the Number of Confessionals for the “Hit the Nail on the Head Bonus” – vince3 50 points for Cirie.
+35 Says the word “win” or “winner” Bonus: Terry- 2/70, Danielle- 5/175, Aras- 5/175
+25 Says the word “align” or “alliance” Bonus: Danielle

Negative Points:
-25 Says the word “final” Anti-Bonus: Terry- 4/-100, Aras- 5/-125, Cirie- 4/-100
-15 Says the word “Immunity” Anti-bonus: Terry- 2/-30, Aras- 2/-30, Danielle- 7/-105, Cirie- 1/-15

Scores by Survivor: Aras: 120, Cirie: -90, Danielle: 135, Terry: -30.

The Leaderboard:
Rank---Player---This Week’s Score---Overall Score---Survivor you may not pick this week

1 byoffer 135 1,413 Danielle
2 DearAbby 120 1,132 Aras
3 kircon 135 1030 Danielle
4 survivor21 -30 867 Terry
5 vince3 -25 866 Cirie
6 Wallflower66 120 814 Cirie
7 CattyChat -30 811 Terry
8 dreamerbeliever -90 611 Cirie

Fallen Comradesxwraith27/Shane
emydi/Shane
taffnic/Courtney
Survivor Maniac/Courtney
Kermit the Vixen/Courtney
Roadkill/Sally
FlowerPower/Sally
tribephyl/ShanePick-a-Partner-in-the-Pool
Mjewel/Austin
Mckelviej/Austin
smokedog/Nick
5cats/Nick
coolbluepig/Dan
DasMole/Courtney
Alwaysintruble1/Bobby
Vandeley/Bobby
agressionx/Ruth Marie
kingfish/Ruth Mariemalb730/Misty
Lolly/Misty
bystander/Melinda
svk /Melinda
Angelfood/Melinda
adricharlie/Misty

This week's BONUS Points:
+35 Each time your Survivor uses the word “win” or “winner”
+25 Each time your Survivor says Jiffy’s Name
+25 Pt. Ultra Bonus: Post or PM me the order of the Final Four. For each place you guess correctly, you will be rewarded 25 points.
Final Four Finishers: 4th Place: 25 points; 3rd Place: 50 points; 2nd Place: 75 Points and Sole Survivor: 100 Points.

-25 Each time your Survivor uses the word “final”
-5 Each time Jiffy says your survivor’s name

The Official Survivors you may choose from are:

Aras Baskauskas
Terry Dietz
Danielle DiLorenzo
Cirie Fields

The Rules are Here and the Scoring is Here. Get your entries in now! Don't forget to put your survivor's name in the Subject Line with a 1 or 2 behind it. Guess how many confessionals your Survivor will have. Good luck all! Let the picking begin!!!

WARNING: If you pick the same Survivor two weeks in a row you will be permanently EXILED from the game.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Aras 1 byoffer 05-12-06 1
 Aras 2 kircon 05-12-06 2
 Danielle - 1 DearAbby 05-12-06 3
 Danielle- 2 Wallflower66 05-12-06 4
   Scar- question Wallflower66 05-12-06 5
 Terry 1 vince3 05-12-06 6
 Cirie 1 survivor_21 05-12-06 7
   RE: Cirie 1 DearAbby 05-13-06 10
 Cirie - 2 CattyChat 05-12-06 8
 Terry #2 dreamerbeliever 05-13-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-12-06, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Aras 1"
6 confs

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Aras 2"
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-06 AT 10:29 PM (EST)

Aras will have 8 confessionals.

Scarlett, thank you for this fun and fast game. My partner above, byoffer & I so hope for Aras to win the million. Thanks for all your hard work.

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Danielle - 1"
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-06 AT 11:05 PM (EST)

6 confessionals for Danielle. Pick-a-Partner-in-the-Pool ~ kircon

Danielle will win the tie-breaker and send Cirie home. Then Terry loses another IC and goes home next. In a close vote, Danielle beats out Aras for the title of Sole Survivor—and propels me ahead of byoffer in the OP .

Thanks, Scarlett, for all the great fun. You're a great game host, and I appreciate all your hard work.

Vintage tribephyl 2006

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-12-06, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Danielle- 2"
LAST EDITED ON 05-14-06 AT 02:53 PM (EST)

5 confessionals

UltraBonus:
4th - Cirie
3rd - Terry
Final 2 - Danielle & Aras
Sole Survivor - Aras

Byoffer, go get 'em partner!

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-12-06, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Scar- question"
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-06 AT 11:32 PM (EST)

I think the "survivor you may not pick this week" is from 2 weeks ago. I had Aras last week as my pick.
ETA: OK, It looks like it was just mine that was listed wrong...whew!

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-12-06, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Terry 1"
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-06 AT 10:35 PM (EST)

8 confessionals

A gift from Cygnus!

survivor_21 506 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-12-06, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivor_21 Click to send private message to survivor_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Cirie 1 "
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-06 AT 07:00 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-12-06 AT 10:48 PM (EST)

1 confessional

Good luck is in order to my good buddy and partner (in crime)Dearabby, go get 'em

ok, so this ultra bonus thingy.......

4th- Cirie
3rd- Terry
2nd- Danielle
1st- Aras

It was lose/lose for me too Chatty, and the one time I left the comp, the thread opens, oh well, you win some, you lose some, this was still really fun!

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-06, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Cirie 1 "
Good luck to you, too, S21. (But don't tell anyone about our "cirmes.")

Vintage tribephyl 2006

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Cirie - 2"
LAST EDITED ON 05-14-06 AT 08:57 AM (EST)

ETA: That darn snake has been haunting my dreams and has prompted me to make a minor change to all my game posts -- Still going with the hope of a Terry win, but . . . my F2 is now changed

Well, I can't pick Terry back-2-back, so I have no choice but to pick Cirie -- either way, it's lose/lose.

Cirie = 1 confessional (after PTB thread made point of bootee's final remarks)

UltraBonus:
4th - Cirie
3rd - Danielle
Final 2 - Aras & Terry
Sole Survivor - Terry
(Odds are against it, but I don't have anything to lose )

I enjoyed playing, Scarlett, and look forward to next season. You did a great job! Maybe I should partner up with someone like ByOffer next time to learn some tricks of the trade .

Kind Creation of ARNutz

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-06, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Terry #2"
7 confessionals

Ultra Bonus:
4th place - Cirie
3rd place - Terry
2nd place - Aras
winner - Danielle

Thank you Scar! Not only are you a hotty southern belle but also an excellent host

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •