The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Did the Bachelorette switch times??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

bell83 134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-30-04, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bell83 Click to send private message to bell83 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Did the Bachelorette switch times??"
For the past 2 weeks, there has been some stupid basketball games on in the Bachelorette's time slot. Did they move it to a different night or a different time? It's not even listed in the TV Guide!!! Now i've missed 2 episodes and i've VERY P-Oed!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Did the Bachelorette switch tim... Rockytop Chick 01-30-04 1
 RE: Did the Bachelorette switch tim... buckeyegirl 01-31-04 2
   RE: Did the Bachelorette switch tim... garssis 02-02-04 3
       RE: Did the Bachelorette switch tim... bell83 02-04-04 4
 Three weeks in a row realitybites 02-05-04 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Rockytop Chick 314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-30-04, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rockytop%20Chick Click to send private message to Rockytop%20Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Did the Bachelorette switch times??"
It's always been on Wednesdays at 9 (or 8 if you're central time) on ABC. It's been on my TV at that time, anyway. I suppose it's possible it's not being carried in some markets, but that would surprise me

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-31-04, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Did the Bachelorette switch times??"
Sometimes local channels air regional basketball games instead of following the network's timeslots. Where I used to live the local CBS channel did it all the time and it annoyed the heck out of me. Normally they air the scheduled programed at a different time. I recommend writing the station to let them know how disgruntled you are. I did it when my ABC channel showed a benefit concert instead of airing the National Figure Skating Championships. I still haven't gotten a reply, but it lets them know that people aren't happy with their programming choices.

A Kyngsladye Creation

garssis 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-02-04, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail garssis Click to send private message to garssis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Did the Bachelorette switch times??"
No it didnt switch times, my boyfriend lives in arkansas and they play basketball at that time and then they show the bachelorette at like 11:30 later that night and then the next morning at like 6:00! Kinda stinks!

bell83 134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-04-04, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bell83 Click to send private message to bell83 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Did the Bachelorette switch times??"
i live in arkansas too! It wasn't even an Arkansas team playing was it? that really sucks. do you think they'll have a Bachelorette marathon on ABC family the day after the finale like they do with the Bachelor???

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-05-04, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitybites Click to send private message to realitybites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Three weeks in a row"
Here our local ABC affiliate has knocked out "The Bachelorette" three weeks in a row for college basketball. I know one week they showed it later and they will probably keep doing so.

Thank you, everyone, for your commentary and keeping me up-to-date. Hopefully they won't preempt the always interesting "Key of Doom" episode.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •