The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Predictions?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

ACPS65 240 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-03-01, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ACPS65 Click to send private message to ACPS65 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Predictions?"
I'd like to get an idea of where we stand on the next botee over here on the fanatic board. I came to my decision, again, by process of elimination.
First of all, I find it HIGHLY unlikely that a female will be voted out this week, considering how the past 2 people were females, thus the only ones on the jury currently are Jerri and Alicia. So I'm ruling out:

Tina Wesson
Elisabeth Filarski
Amber Brkich

That leaves four. Rich, Sue, Kelly, Rudy. Er. Nick, Keith, Rodger, Colby. I'm going to eliminate Nick Brown because call it karma, but if you'll notice this time last season in this episode Gervase was eliminated, and I have a funny feeling that Mark Burnett won't allow the same thing to happen twice, kinda like in a pattern for example.
That leaves three. Keith, Rodger, Colby.
This is where it gets tough. I'm eliminating Rodger Bingham because he really doesn't seem to be too much of a threat right now. Maybe on down the road a bit, but for now I feel he's safe.
That leaves two. Keith and Colby.
This is a real toss-up. I can guarentee it will be one of these 2 gone on Thursday. I'm hesitant to say Colby Donaldson because it is somewhat anti-climatic for him to be eliminated right after Jerri....but I think Keith is around to stay for awhile. Keith controls a lot of group dynamics, and I feel the whole reason Jerri was voted off was because Keith convinced Colby and Tina to vote for her. I think Keith has a great deal of power at the moment, how far it gets him in the game is left up to him.
Therefore, my choice as the 10th person to be voted out of the Barramundi tribe on "Survivor: The Australian Outback" is:

Colby Donaldson.

As always, I welcome any agreements/disagreements. Thanks for reading.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Predictions? VOYEUR 04-03-01 1
 RE: Predictions? VampKira 04-03-01 2
 RE: Predictions? Survivorerist 04-03-01 3
   RE: Predictions? ACPS65 04-03-01 4
       RE: Predictions? Survivorerist 04-03-01 5
           RE: Predictions? ACPS65 04-03-01 6
               RE: Predictions? Survivorerist 04-03-01 7
                   RE: Predictions? ACPS65 04-03-01 8
                       RE: Predictions? Minstrel 04-03-01 9
 RE: Predictions? Donzi 04-04-01 10
 RE: Predictions? Leif Eriksen 04-04-01 11
   RE: Predictions? ACPS65 04-04-01 12
       RE: Predictions? Survivorerist 04-04-01 13
           RE: Predictions? desert_rhino 04-04-01 14
 RE: Predictions? turtlegirl76 04-05-01 15
   RE: Predictions? managerr 04-05-01 16
       RE: Predictions? ACPS65 04-06-01 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

VOYEUR 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-03-01, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VOYEUR Click to send private message to VOYEUR Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Predictions?"

although i like him, i think he is babe-a-licious, i think slick nick is gonna get it...

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-03-01, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Predictions?"
Very well thought out, ACP.. and I pretty much agree..Except I fear that if my Nick doesn't get immunity again.. He's toast, a la Gervase.. But I am hoping you are correct and Burn-it won't give us the same Survivor all over again. LOL

If it isn't Nick, I am wavering between Keith and Lamber, I know what you mean about the odds of it not being a female.. but I also think that she didn't endear herself to her tribe with her alliance with J-Ho...So... I pick....Hmmmm......

Damn... gimmie a bit more time.. LOL

----------------------------------------
"There's a sucker born every minute at Transylvania Maternity hospital."

***GO NICK***KEEP A LOW(ER) PROFILE!!***

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-01, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Predictions?"
Last week, I wanted Elisabeth out very badly (and it almost happened) because I'm really beginning to not like her, but alas no luck (sorry to all the Elisabeth fans). Also, cursed Tina managed to avoid the vote so my record stands at 0-2. Here are my picks for next week (and I won't be using the male/female pattern in my determination so everyone is fair game):

Rodger Bingham: I don't know. Does Barramundi still want the "old guy?" He'll probably stick around. But he is cursed this week. Odds of ouster 15-1.

Amber Brkich: Quite safe. If Colby and the rest of Ogakor is smart, they won't dare oust Amber. Yet. The reason is because Keith and Colby have the most previous votes and to even out the tribes is suicide. But it may seem that people are getting sick of Amber so it could very well happen. Odds 20-1.

Nick Brown: As we move on to the last of the 3 Bs, we see Nick. He was almost a goner last week, if only Colby hadn't thrown the challenge (at least I think he did). Nick is definitely a possibility. It would be a good idea to win immunity again dude, because if they do vote against you, there's always the excuse of "he was sick." Odds 6-1.

Colby Donaldson: The big question mark. Is he threatening enough to get the vote? You can't factor in his previous votes because a TC of 7 cannot end in a deadlock tie. So, the only question that remains is whether he is enough of a threat. As of this point, it just may be enough. Odds 10-1.

Keith Famie: He seems pretty protected this week. He flies quite UTR so I don't think he'll be drawing too many votes. Odds 30-1.

Elisabeth Filarski: She's a schemer all right. Although she appears to be a nice person, she is always scheming behind your back. I'll never forget what Alicia said, "Elisabeth is a force to be reckoned with." But I don't think it will be enough. Yet. Odds 12-1.

Tina Wesson: She's been flying under the radar. I really think, strategically, she wins this game. So I'm gonna say she's safe this week. If she gets booted, I'm gonna cry. Odds 99-1.

So, my pick this week for ouster is...

Nick Brown

My alternate...

Colby Donaldson

Survivorerist

**GO AMBER!**

04-03-01, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ACPS65 Click to send private message to ACPS65 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Predictions?"
Hey, sounds great everyone! And to think that I thought I was going to get flamed. By the way, I like your set-up there Survivoreist. Nicely organized.

04-03-01, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Predictions?"
>>>By the way, I like your set-up there Survivoreist. Nicely organized.<<<

Why thank you!

Survivorerist

**GO AMBER!**

04-03-01, 04:57 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Predictions?"
Heyyyyy I just thought of something. This doesn't have a lot to to with this thread, but I think that what Barramundi has to give up for more rice is the fishing pole or fishing bucket! Think about it. FOOD. FOOD for FOOD. Its related. Anyways, just a thought. By the way, something about Colby may be fined up to 50,000 to 75,000 bucks for removing coral from the Great Barrier Reef? LOL. That would be friggn' hilarious.

04-03-01, 05:44 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Predictions?"
>>>I think that what Barramundi has to give up for more rice is the fishing pole or fishing bucket! Think about it. FOOD. FOOD for FOOD. Its related. Anyways, just a thought<<<

Whoa, good prediction! I never thought of that. The only thing I thought of was that they would have to give up their shelter, but food for food would be hilarious!

>>>By the way, something about Colby may be fined up to 50,000 to 75,000 bucks for removing coral from the Great Barrier Reef? LOL. That would be friggn' hilarious.<<<

Don't worry, he can just take it out of his million anyways. (I know, I know I picked Colby as my alternate this week but it ruins the joke)

Survivorerist

**GO AMBER!**

04-03-01, 10:04 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Predictions?"

>Whoa, good prediction! I never
>thought of that. The
>only thing I thought of
>was that they would have
>to give up their shelter,
>but food for food would
>be hilarious!
>

Thanks. There's hundreds of combinations though. Some like maybe one bag of rice can be given if the winner of the Reward Challenge gives up their reward, another bag if winner of Immunity Challenge gives up the Immunity Tailsman. Anyones guess. I really don't think it will have an effect on the challenges though.

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-03-01, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Predictions?"
Well I don't see the official thread, but maybe it will start tomorrow.

Anyway, Nick is history IMO. Largest threat to Ogakor and I don't think he wins immunity based on spoilers. Ogakor will reunite to go up 4-2. Amber will not change over to Kucha. Just too many things happening with weather, RC, etc. Can't decide on Keith or Elisabeth for immunity so right now, I think Keith again based on spoilers.

No question they get the rice reward, but likely not all of it -- gut feel based on lead to promo.

Ogakor needs a 4-2 advantage before Amber or even Tina goes but Kucha seems to want the big names so watch out for Amber and Tina next week.

Donzi 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-04-01, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Donzi Click to send private message to Donzi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Predictions?"
No lengthy analysis here, just these words: NICK's my pick.
I don't see him winning immunity again this week.

Leif Eriksen 1179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-04-01, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Leif%20Eriksen Click to send private message to Leif%20Eriksen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Predictions?"
>I welcome any agreements/disagreements.<

A fter
C abbage,
P issing
S tops, can we agree to disagree?

Just asking, that's all.

"lovable asshole-type"
Leif Eriksen

04-04-01, 08:00 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Predictions?"
Thanks for the comments everyone. Ya never know about Nick, Keith won twice so it's a possibility.

04-04-01, 08:04 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Predictions?"
That's right ACkiPS, just ignore him and he'll leave you alone. The rest of us have learned that.

Survivorerist

**GO AMBER!**

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-04-01, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Predictions?"
Oh H3LL!!! I've been going about it all WRONG, then! <sigh>

-- JV

turtlegirl76 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-05-01, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail turtlegirl76 Click to send private message to turtlegirl76 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Predictions?"
Wow, that's a good theory there ACP - but I'm also going with Nick - but I was wrong last week too. I'd been picking Jerri to be booted since the second week and finally changed the week she actually got booted. So I'm not too hopeful that my predictions will pan out. Having read all the spoilers about Nick being sick for like fourteen days while he's there, I'm thinking he's gone pretty soon, although I missed when he first started complaining about it so it's either this week or next week he's gone. If it's not Nick, it's Colby. I'm thinking that Kucha will vote for him and try to swing Amber onto their side since she'd be the one most likely to vote against Colby on the Ogakor side. She must be feeling pretty stung by him and might even approach Kucha about tossing him. Besides, if a tie vote should occur (if Amber votes independently), he'd tank.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-05-01, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Predictions?"
You know ACP I was thinking the same thing--Nick is schedule to go this episode the exact time Gervase was supposed to go in S1.

If you recall, last week was very reminiscent of the dramatic Jenna-Rich vote, except this time the evil person actually got voted off.

Gervase was portrated as "the lazy one" in S1, and the promo for this week hinted that someone wasn't doing work around camp. So as a twist, maybe someone that is actually working hard around camp (Keith? Roger?) is the one who goes...

04-06-01, 06:30 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Predictions?"
Hey everyone. I guess my prediction was wrong! Ah well. Thanks for the comments everyone, to those who theorized Nick to go, Great Work! And for any that agreed with me or thought it would be someone other than Nick, we'll get 'em next time! Well, maybe YOU will. Remind me never to go to Vegas....hmm...maybe I can redeem myself somehow by picking the winner. Ah well. We'll see.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •