The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Vanuatu Preview (TV Guide Channel)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-03-04, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Vanuatu Preview (TV Guide Channel)"
Survivor Vanuatu Preview
TVGOS
Sept. 5, 7:00 PM
60 minutes
Behind-the-scenes look at the next ``Survivor'' installment shot on the islands of Vanuatu, including introductions to the new castaways.

• Survivor Vanuatu Preview
TVGOS, Sun Sep 05 07:00pm EST

TVGOS, Sun Sep 05 11:00pm EST

TVGOS, Mon Sep 06 05:00pm EST

TVGOS, Tue Sep 07 02:00pm EST

TVGOS, Wed Sep 08 12:00am EST

TVGOS, Wed Sep 08 11:00am EST

TVGOS, Wed Sep 08 08:00pm EST

TVGOS, Thu Sep 09 02:00pm EST

TVGOS, Thu Sep 09 07:00pm EST

TVGOS, Fri Sep 10 12:00am EST

TVGOS, Fri Sep 10 05:00pm EST

TVGOS, Sat Sep 11 12:00pm EST

TVGOS, Sat Sep 11 04:00pm EST

TVGOS, Sat Sep 11 08:00pm EST

TVGOS, Sun Sep 12 10:00am EST

TVGOS, Sun Sep 12 05:00pm EST

TVGOS, Mon Sep 13 08:00pm EST

TVGOS, Tue Sep 14 03:00pm EST

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Vanuatu Preview (TV Gu... MattyMax 09-03-04 1
   RE: Survivor Vanuatu Preview (TV Gu... dabo 09-04-04 2
       RE: Survivor Vanuatu Preview (TV Gu... JazzyJax 09-06-04 3
           RE: Survivor Vanuatu Preview (TV Gu... dabo 09-07-04 4
 RE: Survivor Vanuatu Preview (TV Gu... emydi 09-07-04 5
   RE: Survivor Vanuatu Preview (TV Gu... dabo 09-07-04 6
       RE: Survivor Vanuatu Preview (TV Gu... Capn2patch 09-07-04 7
   Yup and... Breezy 09-07-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-03-04, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor Vanuatu Preview (TV Guide Channel)"
Is CBS really gonna show the lame Lamber preview 20 times in the week before the show? That seems a little overboard.

MM

09-04-04, 00:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor Vanuatu Preview (TV Guide Channel)"
It's going to be in the rotation on the TV Guide Channel, not CBS.

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-06-04, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor Vanuatu Preview (TV Guide Channel)"
I may just be an idgit and can't find "TVGOS", but for others out there, I found these on DirectTV listed on "TVGC" Sept. 6th, 6pm EST, Sept. 7, 3pm EST, Sept. 8, 1am EST, Sept 8, 12pm EST, etc. They appear to be only one hour off of the previous list, maybe I am getting a different feed on the east coast...

09-07-04, 02:08 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Survivor Vanuatu Preview (TV Guide Channel)"
Makes sense, I am on a year-round EST clock here.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-04, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor Vanuatu Preview (TV Guide Channel)"
LAST EDITED ON 09-07-04 AT 04:28 PM (EST)

I wasted an hour of my time on Sunday and watched this god awful special. It basically consisted of Amber reading cue cards and sitting on Boston Rob's lap for 15 minutes talking about their upcoming nuptials. There were about 45 commercials in an hour.

They showed scenes from the first challenge at the end of the hour and the only thing that stuck out in my mind and that I rewinded to watch again were the women in a group and they looked somewhat muddy and dejected (a loss) but Ami had her hand up sort of like she was going to high 5 someone (a win). It seemed to be at the conclusion of the challenge. If I had to bet on it, it seemed that the women were more dejected, maybe a loss????

Courtesy of the Amazing Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

ETA applicable vidcaps from SFever

09-07-04, 11:36 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Survivor Vanuatu Preview (TV Guide Channel)"
http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_tvgch_preview.html

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-07-04, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor Vanuatu Preview (TV Guide Channel)"
Voice Over

Amber: For the first time in Survivor history, 18 players will compete for the title of sole Survivor. And for the first time since Survivor: Amazon, the tribes are split up by gender.
Jeff Probst: The thing we learned from Amazon is, put a group of men together and put a group of women together and it'll be interesting watching how they relate so differently when they're not mixed.
TVG: The guys on Survivor: Amazon didn't fare too well in the challenges and the past 3 Survivor winners have been women. But the men of Vanuatu aren't worried about their chances, they have come to win.
John P: I'm gonna lie, cheat and steal my way through the game.
Chris: Forget about somebody's feelings. Forget about whether or not you went back on your word. Forget about making a promise and keeping the promise to the end, you know whether it benefits you or not. Play the game.
Chad: I think I have a really good general game. Physically I'm able to do challenges well.
TVG: Which is especially impressive considering Chad's unique physical condition.
Chad: I was diagnosed with synovial sarcoma. I had a cancerous tumor on the bottom of my foot. It was just a lump and then they removed the foot to try to prevent it from spreading. Now I'm about 90% of what I was before as far as agility and movement.
Jeff Probst: Now this guy has been through so much more than what we're going to put him through. His only problem is going to be fighting all the perceptions.
TVG: And Chad isn't the only one who will have to battle preconceived notions.
Travis: Other players are going to be perceiving me as country. Uh, they may think that I'm not as smart as they are. They'll be making a mistake.
Lea: I just saw the greatest armed forces in the world and I do my job but I do not know how to be dumped in the middle of a jungle and automatically I know how to live. That's my biggest fear and misconception that I think people are going to have of me.
Brook: I'm a pretty honest guy. So, I think I know what's going on in the game and I think I might give too much information trying to help other players help me.
Rory: I'm from Iowa. We've got a 5% minority rate. So, me being the only black on this island, the fact of the matter is, I might be the only black on Survivor but I'm certainly not the only black on Vanuatu.
TVG: Some may even leave the island wondering why they went at all.
John K: I didn't want to try out for the show. I've never seen the show before in my life. CBS was shooting some other show that I auditioned for...
Jeff Probst: He's a young, cocky, good-looking guy, who if I had to put money, is short in this game.
TVG: The guys' professions might come into play in the game. Like FBI agent, Brady.
Brady: I don't think there's any more important skill as an agent than being good at interviewing people. A lot of people lie to you, a lot of people tell you half truths. That is the skill that pays off in an investigation.
Rory: I've been doing drug testing for a federal research project in prisons. I sniff out lies better than the average person. I read people extraordinarily, extraordinarily well.
TVG: The biggest distraction of all might be the opposing team.
Brady: I was really shocked and amazed at the group of women that they picked. They are a really attractive group.
John K: These girls are hot. But still, a week on this island, we're all hungry, trying to find stuff to eat. They're all hairy, do you really think that we're going to be thinking about sex? Come on. Give me a break.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-04, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Yup and..."
That one punk dude, that Probst said he didn't expect to last long. Said something about being there a week and being smelly so who's thinking about sex. So does he last atleast that long? Or is one day like a week to him, cause he didn't have much facial hair on him.

Go Pack Go!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •