The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 1 Title: "They Came At Us With Spears""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-03-04, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 1 Title: "They Came At Us With Spears""
From Sucks:

Mickey Knocks
(9/3/04 10:59 am)
ezSupporter

S9: Episode 1: "They Came at Us With Spears"
----------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to Okie from Chatter!

S9: Episode 1: "They Came at Us With Spears"

Premieres Thursday, 9/16, 8 p.m. ET
----------------------------------------------------------------

Umm...Britney? Or perhaps asparagus?

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 1 Title: "They Came At Us Wi... LeftPinky 09-03-04 1
 RE: Ep 1 Title: "They Came At Us Wi... volsfan 09-03-04 2
 RE: Ep 1 Title: "They Came At Us Wi... tribephyl 09-03-04 3
   RE: Ep 1 Title: "They Came At Us Wi... Capn2patch 09-04-04 4
 RE: Ep 1 Title: "They Came At Us Wi... KeithFan 09-04-04 5
 RE: Ep 1 Title: "They Came At Us Wi... udg 09-05-04 6
 RE: Ep 1 Title: "They Came At Us Wi... Mr Canuck 09-05-04 7
 RE: Ep 1 Title: "They Came At Us Wi... Capn2patch 09-06-04 8
   RE: Ep 1 Title: "They Came At Us Wi... geekboy 09-06-04 9
   RE: Ep 1 Title: "They Came At Us Wi... PepeLePew13 09-06-04 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-03-04, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 1 Title: "They Came At Us With Spears""
Sounds like the natives get a real role in the premiere...

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Hmmmm, maybe they spear a survivor!

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-04, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 1 Title: "They Came At Us With Spears""
Hey BR...I would say asparagus! HEHEHE!

Yep, I say it has something to do with the opening sequence and one of the Survivors says it as they describe what had happened!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-04, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 1 Title: "They Came At Us With Spears""
Well, with Karma Electra's appearence on BigBrother.
I don't doubt for a sec. that Britney could be used as a celebrity projectile, in Survivor.

HardyHarHar

Sn'DCS©MMIV
Upon thee, Mike Darnell, I wish a most serious pox.
The ABC is coming! The ABC is coming!

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-04-04, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 1 Title: "They Came At Us With Spears""
LAST EDITED ON 09-04-04 AT 00:16 AM (EST)

What, Britney tossing asparagus?

ETA: Cause I can't spell.

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-04, 01:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep 1 Title: "They Came At Us With Spears""

Is this how they divide them up into men and women?

Men- taken to one island to be slaves?
Women- taken to another island to be insert devious thought here

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-05-04, 06:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep 1 Title: "They Came At Us With Spears""
Not that it really adds anything, but here's TitanTV's blurb:

They Came at us with Spears!

Eighteen castaways, divided evenly into two tribes of men and women, are stranded on Vanuatu, an archipelago consisting of more than 80 islands in the southwest Pacific. Jeff Probst is the host. (2004)

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

Mr Canuck 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-05-04, 07:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mr%20Canuck Click to send private message to Mr%20Canuck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep 1 Title: "They Came At Us With Spears""
Wasn't it Rob Cesternino who made that comment during one of the challenges he sucked at? (spear throwing I believe it was) (he kinda sucked at every challenge there was during his season). "The only spears I know of are either called Britney or are Asparagus". Maybe he makes a Cameo...nah

One day I'm gonna own a big sports bar!

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-06-04, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ep 1 Title: "They Came At Us With Spears""
In detail, MB talks about the 'new' big twist for S9.
From SFever, or access it here

Survivor: Vanuatu Episode 1 Title and Details

They came at us with Spears

Vanuatu, an archipalego comprising some 80 islands in the southwest Pacific, is the location for the reality series' ninth edition. The area is known as the 'Pacific Rim of Fire' due to dozens of active volcanos. It's here that 18 castaways, divided in a male tribe (Lopevi), and a female tribe (Yasur), will compete. A Big Twist this season "is a change in the frequency of Tribal Councils," according to Executive Producer Mark Burnett. They can occur at any time. This could affect the players' ability to conspire before voting---affecting alliances and strategy.

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-06-04, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ep 1 Title: "They Came At Us With Spears""
Oooooo...that MB. He is one devious man, but in a good way. I love this idea for a twist. Especially if the players don't know when a TC will happen.

*bow to MB* You are the master.

geekboy

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-04, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ep 1 Title: "They Came At Us With Spears""
Agree with geekboy, this has the potential to be a *GREAT* twist -- keep the tribes completely off guard by having a TC when they least expect it, or have a challenge called on the spur of the moment and then force the losing tribe to go right to TC without having a chance to discuss within their alliance groups.

It also helps to explain away the two extra boots in the same 39-day Survivor cycle.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Scratch and sniff

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •