The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"First/Second/Fourth Voted out"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

oncebitten 145 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-18-04, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oncebitten Click to send private message to oncebitten Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"First/Second/Fourth Voted out"
Didn't see this posted anywhere. According to http://survivor.bb5bbq.com/

First Voted out is Dolly Neely
Second Voted out is John Kenney
Vanuatu Daily says on July 10th, the 4th Tribal Council, a "cute female contestant" was voted off.

Not sure how reliable all this is. And how come they know the 1,2,&4 but not third.

Also, posted there was that Scout Lee makes final 3.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: First/Second/Fourth Voted out seahorse 08-18-04 1
 RE: First/Second/Fourth Voted out Pensha26 08-19-04 2
   RE: First/Second/Fourth Voted out PepeLePew13 08-19-04 3
       RE: First/Second/Fourth Voted out RyrieRae 08-19-04 4
       RE: First/Second/Fourth Voted out Capn2patch 08-19-04 8
           Site Pensha26 08-19-04 9
           RE: First/Second/Fourth Voted out PepeLePew13 08-19-04 12
               RE: First/Second/Fourth Voted out Pensha26 08-19-04 13
                   RE: First/Second/Fourth Voted out PepeLePew13 08-19-04 14
                       RE: First/Second/Fourth Voted out KObrien_fan 08-19-04 15
       RE: First/Second/Fourth Voted out Oscirus 08-19-04 10
           RE: First/Second/Fourth Voted out Capn2patch 08-19-04 11
           RE: First/Second/Fourth Voted out LionChow 08-26-04 27
       remember Big Brother 1 JohnMc 08-20-04 18
 RE: First/Second/Fourth Voted out Brownroach 08-19-04 5
   RE: First/Second/Fourth Voted out RyrieRae 08-19-04 6
   RE: First/Second/Fourth Voted out Capn2patch 08-19-04 7
       RE: First/Second/Fourth Voted out survivor_21 08-20-04 16
           RE: First/Second/Fourth Voted out PepeLePew13 08-20-04 17
   RE: First/Second/Fourth Voted out memacmur 08-20-04 20
 RE: First/Second/Fourth Voted out Capn2patch 08-20-04 19
   RE: First/Second/Fourth Voted out Brownroach 08-20-04 21
       RE: First/Second/Fourth Voted out Capn2patch 08-20-04 22
           RE: First/Second/Fourth Voted out Brownroach 08-20-04 23
               RE: First/Second/Fourth Voted out volsfan 08-20-04 24
                   RE: First/Second/Fourth Voted out Capn2patch 08-20-04 25
                       RE: First/Second/Fourth Voted out TeamJoisey 08-21-04 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-18-04, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: First/Second/Fourth Voted out"
I hope the source is wrong. I wanted Dolly around for a while.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Pensha26 772 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-19-04, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pensha26 Click to send private message to Pensha26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: First/Second/Fourth Voted out"
LAST EDITED ON 08-19-04 AT 10:36 AM (EST)

Has anybody else been able to confirm this stuff?

Also one other person on the website has a prediction of Chad winning the whole thing.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-04, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: First/Second/Fourth Voted out"
I'd like to get some confirmation, too. I still haven't seen anything to suggest that Dolly might be the first one out other than pure speculation.

And if Chad really *is* the winner, then this is a pretty stupid bunch of people who would be taken to the cleaners by past winners. You can't really win at this game by having a soft heart -- and fair or not, there would always be that perception that Chad won because of his amputation, not because of his shrewdness or ability to work with others.

Scratch and sniff

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-19-04, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RyrieRae Click to send private message to RyrieRae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: First/Second/Fourth Voted out"
Assuming this is the "inspirational person who proves you can do anything you put your mind to", I find it interesting that Chad wins the whole thing. I realize Jeff said the above quote before filming, therefore not knowing who wins, but what foreshadowing! I wonder if Jeff's biting his tongue at possibly giving away the outcome without meaning to.

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-19-04, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: First/Second/Fourth Voted out"
Pepe where have you heard that Chad was the sole survivor?

08-19-04, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pensha26 Click to send private message to Pensha26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Site"
It looks like that this person is predicting more than telling, but this is the first inkling of a list. It tells you the first male and female to go and tells you the last female and male and the final survivor. I do not know if this information is legit or not.

http://forum.bb5bbq.com/index.php?showtopic=6425

08-19-04, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: First/Second/Fourth Voted out"
I was replying to Pensha's post (#2 in this thread) where it said "Also one other person on the website has a prediction of Chad winning the whole thing."

Scratch and sniff

08-19-04, 03:32 PM (EST)
13. "RE: First/Second/Fourth Voted out"
I am sorry if I am confusing people. I was only going by what I read on the site.

08-19-04, 04:25 PM (EST)
14. "RE: First/Second/Fourth Voted out"
Not at all... Cap'n asked me where I got the info about the Chad rumour, and I was just answering his question.

Scratch and sniff

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-04, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: First/Second/Fourth Voted out"
And just as a reminder, everything on that site given was speculation and that is all. The one person who claims to know the first 2 hasn't been confirmed (to my knowledge) by any of the more trusted names in spoiling. So take what you read there with a grain of salt.

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-19-04, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: First/Second/Fourth Voted out"
And if Chad really *is* the winner, then this is a pretty stupid bunch of people who would be taken to the cleaners by past winners.

I disagree. Due to the fact that Chad is An amputee he would have to work harder just to prove to the tribe that he is capable. I think he would more than likely either try to divert as much attention away from his leg as possible. If he wins he probably would make him one of the best winners ever.

08-19-04, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: First/Second/Fourth Voted out"
Somebody have a box of virtual tissues?

LionChow 2033 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-26-04, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LionChow Click to send private message to LionChow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: First/Second/Fourth Voted out"
But as a player in the game, let's say currently at the final 4 or 5 stage, do you really want to find yourself sitting at the F2 with a massive sympathy vote potential candidate, or do you try to send him packing at the first opportunity?

Then again, the @SSES plainly ignored the most solid alliance (threat) ever last season and never took either of them out.

Anti-Bootee Contest host retires, news at http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID4/2635.shtml

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

08-20-04, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "remember Big Brother 1"
The guy who won that only had one leg. The show wasn't fun though it's hard to really forget the 1st season. That show was formatted around viewer interaction and voting people off, as opposed to its current format.

Anyway, the only reason why I bring BB1 up is that the viewers really felt like the fact that he only had one leg seemed to make him the worthy winner. Kind of like, "You'll never get a million bucks on your own because you are weak since you only have one leg." Personally, I think that's cr@p, but it's not to say a jury won't say so.

If Chad does end up winning, I hope it's because he deserves it and not out of sympathy.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-04, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: First/Second/Fourth Voted out"
LAST EDITED ON 08-19-04 AT 11:30 AM (EST)

This was the original message posted on the Vanuatu Press:

July 10 - A cute female contestant has been voted off the island. Mele Cascades was closed for a 'private' function to film a survivors challenge 'reward' on Thursday 8th. The winning contestants had a full-on meal supplied to them near the waterfall in which they were swimming with nobody to bother them. The next challenge is being stage today in a pig pen. Presumably contestants have to find something racing around in a dirty smelly pig pen with 'ferocious' wild pigs in order to win a live pig to eat - the last time a pig was killed on Survivors it caused an uproar with animal rights groups. Wonder if they got some film footage of the magnitude 5.7 earthquake that was centred close to Lelepa and Moso, where Survivors are filming on Thursday morning??

--------------------------

It could mean that a cute girl was voted off the night before, or it could mean that a cute girl was one of the contestants voted off up to that point. If this info is reliable at all.

ETA: Dolly and John K as boots 1 and 2 was apparently posted here first. Grain of salt, but bears watching.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-19-04, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RyrieRae Click to send private message to RyrieRae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: First/Second/Fourth Voted out"
I'm seeing a trend here... all three of these early boots are cute, young people. 2 of the final 3 that we are speculating are older (Chad's not that much older, but is a father of two, so that adds age and maturity). I also remember Jeff saying that this is a "really fun" group of people.

I wonder if all the cute, young people are here on vacation and to have fun (hence Jeff's quote) and the older people are more focused, causing them to go further.

08-19-04, 12:31 PM (EST)
7. "RE: First/Second/Fourth Voted out"

>ETA: Dolly and John K as boots 1 and 2 was
>apparently posted here first.
>Grain of salt, but bears
>watching.

I hear what you're saying BR, the "tone" of that site says 'handle with care'.

survivor_21 506 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-20-04, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail survivor_21 Click to send private message to survivor_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: First/Second/Fourth Voted out"
I'm going to say that John K is the first person booted off (ala Amazon Ryan, it even looks like a similar challenge where the men can't balance again), then I'm going with Twila as the 2nd boot, and dolly or Mia as the third boot (I think the cute female contestant is booted 3rd not 4th, since Vanuatu daily post reported this on July 10th (day 12)I don't think the 4th TC would have happened yet)

Just my observations, don't hate me for it

08-20-04, 11:13 AM (EST)
17. "RE: First/Second/Fourth Voted out"
Not at all, we can't hate you for offering up some valid points!

It's worthy to mention that we were all led up the creek by ChillOne in S6 as we kowtowed to him at first and believed that Daniel would be first to go instead of Ryan. One mistake that a lot of people made in the past is to try and fit the spoiler instead of using the spoiler to draw some conclusions or keep the mind open to all possibilities.

That's a good point to keep in mind, it would make sense for the men to struggle again with a balancing act to go through and also that the women might be a tad slower but they'd fit under the obstacle course better. John K's a definite first boot possibility over Dolly.

Scratch and sniff

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-20-04, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: First/Second/Fourth Voted out"
Is this the same Vanuatu Daily Post that predicted the two team colors were Black and White. And didn't they also incorrectly identify the team names?

I hope so, because I want them to be wrong.

MEmacmur

08-20-04, 12:04 PM (EST)
19. "RE: First/Second/Fourth Voted out"
LAST EDITED ON 08-20-04 AT 04:46 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-20-04 AT 04:41 PM (EST)

To anyone who's interested; I'd like to put together a boot order list according to Survivor days. Does anyone have any info date wise as to how the boots come off in occordance to Survivor days.
This is what I have so far:
Edited for format.

DATEDAY BOOT INFO
June 281
292RC?
303IC-TC? 1st Boot?
July 14
25RC?
36RC-TC? 2nd Boot?
58RC
69RC-TC? 3rd Boot?
811RC? food/waterfall?
912IC? 4th TC - young woman
1013Pig Pen RC?
1114TC5? -new 2 day schedule
1215RC?
1316TC6?
1518TC7?
1720TC8?
1821Merge?
2023TC9?
2225TC10?
2427TC11?
2629TC12?
2831TC13?
3033TC14?
August 135TC15?
337TC16?
539Final TC

08-20-04, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: First/Second/Fourth Voted out"
2patch, I'm not sure exactly what you are looking to do here, but it wouldn't hurt to have a calendar posted for easy reference.

(If you want to eliminate all the empty space at the top of your post, edit your table and delete all the carriage returns. I had this problem once too. That will fix it.)

08-20-04, 01:23 PM (EST)
22. "RE: First/Second/Fourth Voted out"
What I'm realizing through all of this is that good leads are posted throughout different threads and are hard to piece back together or are forgotten as the threads become stale. It would be useful if there was a table that could summarize possible boots, TC dates, merge, web-links etc. on one easy reference table for all use. One Caveat: As long as relevant info is posted on this thread, it would be simple enough to manage. As I was preparing this table, the type of discussion I'm looking for was already taking place on the "NY Daily Article" thread http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/5289.shtml

Question - Why does my sigpic appear at the top of the table? (oh those newbies and their stupid questions)

BR; I'll try your suggestion re: the carriage returns.

08-20-04, 02:15 PM (EST)
23. "RE: First/Second/Fourth Voted out"
LAST EDITED ON 08-20-04 AT 02:20 PM (EST)

Why does my sigpic appear at the top of the table?

I just looked at your formatting. You need to add /table (enclosed by brackets) at the end of the table. That will bump the sigpic to the bottom.

ETA: You can also delete all the "Last Edited..." notes. They show up in the message box each time you open it.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-04, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: First/Second/Fourth Voted out"
I like the idea of the calendar and the idea of having everything together. However, when the info is placed in the calendar, it might help to link where the info was initially posted. That way we could always just click to verify or get more info!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

08-20-04, 11:57 PM (EST)
25. "RE: First/Second/Fourth Voted out"
My thoughts exactly Vols. Post your boot spoilers here and I will add them to the table. And it goes without saying that I will do my best to dig them out of the various threads and from the outside as they are posted.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-21-04, 00:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: First/Second/Fourth Voted out"

Hey, if no one said this before...

welcome to the board.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •