The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother eye?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

mamarizzo 86 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-18-04, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mamarizzo Click to send private message to mamarizzo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother eye?"
I have another question to pose to the group....

Has anyone else looked at the eye in the BB credits? Does anyone else think that eye looks like it comes from CB? Could this be a sign of favoritism on the part of BB?

Just wondering....

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother eye? strid333 09-18-04 1
 RE: Big Brother eye? seahorse 09-18-04 2
 RE: Big Brother eye? ongelis 09-19-04 3
 RE: Big Brother eye? AugustGirl 09-19-04 4
   RE: Big Brother eye? kary1371 09-29-04 13
 RE: Big Brother eye? Glass 09-19-04 5
 RE: Big Brother eye? blacksheeep 09-20-04 6
 RE: Big Brother eye? HistoryDetective 09-20-04 7
   RE: Big Brother eye? ongelis 09-20-04 8
       RE: Big Brother eye? Glass 09-20-04 9
           RE: Big Brother eye? ongelis 09-20-04 10
       RE: Big Brother eye? mamarizzo 09-21-04 11
       RE: Big Brother eye? motormouth 09-22-04 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-18-04, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Brother eye?"
I always thought it was Gerry from Season 3, but what do I know?

Three is the perfect number.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-18-04, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big Brother eye?"
Wasn't that eye around from previous seasons, long before CB came to this game.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

ongelis 81 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-04, 06:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ongelis Click to send private message to ongelis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Big Brother eye?"
I haven't really been that involved in past seasons, so can't really say. This season though, I noticed the eye because it sort of jumps out at you (maybe it's just me) and I've often wondered who it belonged to. I thought it might be CB's or Mike's (first one evicted). Might just be a generic eye from someone not involved in the show - maybe someone who works on the show but isn't or wasn't a HG, or it might be a computer generated graphic.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-04, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Big Brother eye?"
They have used that same eye for several seasons. I have always thought it looked like Mike Boogie from Season 2.

a J Slice original. isn't she something?

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-29-04, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Big Brother eye?"
Thank you!

I have always thought it was his! Nice to see I am not the only one!

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-19-04, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Big Brother eye?"
I actually know this one, Alison Grodner talked about it on House Calls. She didn't know right away either until they got an answer from the set.
LOL, the eye appearently belongs to a temp or something who happened to be walking by the visual dep't that morning.
I think this thread belongs in Fanatics though Mama, not too high in the spoiler value.

blacksheeep 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-20-04, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacksheeep Click to send private message to blacksheeep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Big Brother eye?"
I thought it looked like Richard Hatch

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-04, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Big Brother eye?"
Even though Glass has solved the mystery, I will still admit that I still associate that eyeball with Cowbaby, mostly because he is just about the creepiest person involved with the show that I would get spooked if I knew he was watching me...

09-20-04, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ongelis Click to send private message to ongelis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Big Brother eye?"
I would get spooked if I knew he was watching me...

Hi HistoryDetective ... I know what you mean. When I read your comment, it reminded me of something that happened a long time ago, and I think it's why that eye bugs me. You know how everyone has something that bothers them to some degree, especially when they're home alone and it's late at night?

Staying alone has never bothered me. I'm a night owl, so being in the house, late at night is normal. I have a good security system, so even if I hear something, I rarely even give it thought because I know that there's no way that someone could enter my house without tripping the alarm ... everything's wired (and that gives me peace).

What I can't stand and it drives me nuts are windows at night time. I never have liked window treatments ... well, I do, but the kind I like are really expensive and I would need to buy a much bigger and fancier house to go with them. Anyway, instead of putting up something that I don't like, I just keep miniblinds on the windows. I think it looks ok. Because I have dogs and cats that like to lay on the back of the couch (favorite spots) I keep the miniblinds half way up and the cords tied up high (no adjusting them) ... otherwise, the cats would climb the blinds and the dog would chew the cord and the blinds. Everytime I have to walk up stairs at night, I try to go through those rooms without looking at the windows, really makes me uneasy.

Long time ago, everyone used to get together at my house to hangout and play cards, this would go on all weekend. One night, as we were playing cards, I happened to look up at the window (it was higher than most are) and there was a head with it's nose pressed against the glass ... just there, not moving, with a weird look (as one might have, with their face pressed into the window). It scared me senseless, I wasn't expecting that, just one of those things that makes a permanent dent. It was just one of our friends who thought it would be funny to scare us. Now, 25 years later, everytime I walk past an uncovered window at night, I imagine that I will see someone standing there. Recently I decided the whole thing was pretty stupid, but knowing that I would never get past it, I had motion detector flood lights installed outside above all those windows. Now I can get through the rooms ... if someone would be there the light would be on and if the light isn't on, no problem. Anyway ... that's what that eye on BB reminds me of. It's just weird loooking. Silly story, probably shouldn't have told it, but it just dawned on me why I didn't like the BB eye.

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-20-04, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Big Brother eye?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-20-04 AT 09:06 PM (EST)

ROFLMAO Ongelis!
With friends like yours, eh?

09-20-04, 10:32 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Big Brother eye?"
lol ... let me tell you ... I will never, ever forget that. It was just one of those things. After I picked myself up off the floor and actually began breathing again, I laughed until I nearly cried ... then I wanted to strangle him (not literally, but you know what I mean). To this day, after all these years, a dark, uncovered window just dirves me batty. The guy that did it, probably doesn't even remember it. =)

mamarizzo 86 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-04, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mamarizzo Click to send private message to mamarizzo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Big Brother eye?"
Hi Ongelis,

I'm the same way about dark basements with no walkouts. They drive me crazy all from a stupid movie called "The Blob." It's amazing how some things stay with you, even when you know they are stupid....

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-22-04, 00:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Big Brother eye?"
LMAO too! Actually, windows at night scare me too. Did you happen to see the movie Psycho 2? There is a scene in that where a girl finds a peep hole looking into the bathroom and as she peers through, an eye appears all of a sudden right in front of her. OMG! I screamed so loud! Eyes can definitely be scary.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •