The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"WBNS Promo caps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-17-04, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"WBNS Promo caps"
LAST EDITED ON 08-17-04 AT 06:18 PM (EST)

Thanks to SFever again:

VoiceOver
Thanks to ultimatesurvivor5 @ SurvivorSucks

Female Anchor: It is time for a new set of Survivors to outwit, outlast, outplay each other.

Male Anchor: It is Survivor: Vanuatu, and the new cast comes complete with a buckeye on board. Reporter Bob Windsor has more.

Bob Windsor (voiceover): It's a place called Vanuatu. A land where tribal warriors once ruled with witchcraft and cannibalism. (shots of boat and castaways) Now 18 headhunters have arrived to practice their craft and they've got something to say...

Lisa Keiffer: I'm half Italian and half Cajun and those two together (inaudible).

Rory Freeman: I speak (inaudible), French and English and I live in Iowa.

Travis Sampson: The thing about being in the country is a lot of people don't think you're as quick, as smart, as other people and that's a huge mistake.

Mia Galeotalanza: My thoughts are a little bizarre sometimes, my thinking patterns. I'm out there sometimes. I'm in my own little land most of the time.

John Palyok: I like to manipulate. I like to work people. I'm gonna spin you; I'm gonna twist you.

Twila Tanner: Lazy people irritate me. Male chauvinist pigs irritate me.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: WBNS Promo caps volsfan 08-17-04 1
   RE: WBNS Promo caps Brownroach 08-17-04 2
       RE: WBNS Promo caps volsfan 08-17-04 3
           RE: WBNS Promo caps KObrien_fan 08-17-04 4
               RE: WBNS Promo caps Brownroach 08-18-04 5
                   RE: WBNS Promo caps Flowerpower 08-18-04 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-04, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: WBNS Promo caps"
Well, we have two challenges or one long course challenge. The balance beam and then the crawling under the bamboo challenge. Like I said though...it could just be one challenge.

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

08-17-04, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: WBNS Promo caps"
Are caps 16-18 of John P. being played backward? It has the look of a "defeat" moment if you reverse them.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-04, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: WBNS Promo caps"
LAST EDITED ON 08-17-04 AT 06:55 PM (EST)

You are right about him looking defeated. Do you think John is in the back in this pic or is that him on the far left?

Either way...the clothes look the same and I think we may have one challenge!

ETA the pic!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-04, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: WBNS Promo caps"
The guy in the back looks like skinny John (since there are to John's, lol). Looks like Lea Masters in the red running next to him, and that looks like Brook on far left just getting down.

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

08-18-04, 10:46 AM (EST)
5. "RE: WBNS Promo caps"
I disagree. In this cap I see:

Front: Brook/John K (note white banding on hem of shorts)/Chris
Middle: Lea/John P/Rory/Chad
Back: Brady/Travis

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: WBNS Promo caps"
In caps 30 and 31 it sure looks as if the guys are well on their way to building a nice shelter....

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •