The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor 9 Contestant - Dolly Neely"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-17-04, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor 9 Contestant - Dolly Neely"

Dolly Neely was born in Clarion, Pennsylvania. She spent approximately four years living on the Potomac River in Alexandria, Virginia, while attending classes and hanging out at the National Press Club (her mother works for the World Bank) where, along the way, she met former Presidents Gerald Ford and Bill Clinton, as well as President George W. Bush. Her overseas journeys have taken her to Germany, England, Uruguay and Argentina.

Neely currently lives at Lake Latonka located in Mercer, Pennsylvania. She is a shepherdess to approximately 40 sheep on her 90-acre farm, having taken over after her grandfather's death in November 2003. Along with taking care of her sheep, she likes to spend her time snow and water skiing, mountain biking, gardening, rifle hunting, trapping for muskrats and beavers and reading the magazine National Rifleman. She is a member of the NRA, loves romance music from the 40s and 50s and says "Seven-Year Itch" is her favorite movie.

Neely is extremely proud that she is true close friends with her mom and both her grandparents and describes herself as smart, worldly, self confident, bossy and sensitive. Neely says that Jesus Christ is her ultimate hero because he is the savior for all. While she would give up her sheep for six months in order to get a $1 million, she wouldn't do anything that would jeopardize her spot in heaven. She believes that she will bring her communication, creativity and practical skills to SURVIVOR:VANUATU and says her motivation for being on the show is to meet new people and experience new things. She says that she could be the Sole Survivor because she has lots of determination and resolve. Her birth date is November 18, 1978.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Dolly N... seahorse 08-17-04 1
   RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Dolly N... emydi 08-17-04 2
 Baaaaa RealityRyan 08-17-04 3
   RE: Baaaaa evilj9 08-17-04 4
       RE: Baaaaa RealityRyan 08-17-04 5
 RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Dolly N... SurvivorBlows 08-17-04 6
   RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Dolly N... dabo 08-17-04 7
       RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Dolly N... seahorse 08-17-04 9
 RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Dolly N... KObrien_fan 08-17-04 8
   RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Dolly N... Flowerpower 08-18-04 19
   RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Dolly N... Brownroach 08-18-04 20
 For a half a second . . . strid333 08-17-04 10
 RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Dolly N... MattyMax 08-17-04 11
   RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Dolly N... Capn2patch 08-17-04 12
 RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Dolly N... Loquatrix 08-17-04 13
   RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Dolly N... frisky 08-17-04 14
 RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Dolly N... KeithFan 08-17-04 15
   RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Dolly N... Markopolo100 08-18-04 16
 RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Dolly N... mikey 08-18-04 17
 RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Dolly N... geg6 08-18-04 18
   RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Dolly N... redbeard103152 08-18-04 21
 RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Dolly N... samboohoo 08-18-04 22
 Possible first boot? Brownroach 08-18-04 23
   RE: Possible first boot? Flowerpower 08-19-04 24
       RE: Possible first boot? Brownroach 08-19-04 25
           RE: Possible first boot? memacmur 08-19-04 26
               RE: Possible first boot? seahorse 08-19-04 27
   RE: Possible first boot? Loquatrix 08-21-04 29
       RE: Possible first boot? DRONES 08-24-04 31
           RE: Possible first boot? Loquatrix 08-31-04 33
 let me be the first to say... TeamJoisey 08-19-04 28
   RE: let me be the first to say... cuon10 09-08-04 35
   RE: let me be the first to say... strid333 09-08-04 36
 RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Dolly N... Ra_8secs 08-23-04 30
 RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Dolly N... cuon10 08-26-04 32
   RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Dolly N... Round Robin 09-08-04 34

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-04, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Dolly Neely"
She's a cute girl and a member of the NRA. Hmmmm.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-04, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Dolly Neely"
LAST EDITED ON 08-17-04 AT 05:21 PM (EST)

She's also a young woman from W. Pa.--will she make it 3 similar winners from this area?

Courtesy of the Amazing Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Although Amber lives in Beaver, I don't think she tries to trap them like Hello Dolly here

RealityRyan 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-17-04, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityRyan Click to send private message to RealityRyan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Baaaaa"
Well she wins the award for the cutest ickle survivor ever! Her being a sheep farmer is just too perfect... looks like a Lamber redux!

evilj9 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-17-04, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail evilj9 Click to send private message to evilj9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Baaaaa"
I know this belongs in bashers, but wan't Dolly the name of the cloned sheep???

As always, in Evil, J9

RealityRyan 218 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-04, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityRyan Click to send private message to RealityRyan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Baaaaa"
YES!! She looks like a sheepy player, she's a sheep farmer, and she has the same name of the most famous sheep ever!

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-04, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Dolly Neely"
A cute, young, blonde, religious, "worldly" sheep farmer who spent several years in Washington. If this was a scripted show, critics would dismiss the character as incredibly unbelieveable unrealistic... I mean come on, check out the checkered shirt she even wore for the publicity photo

And why do 40 sheep need 90 acres -- sounds like a lot of overkill -- and a pretty easy way to pass the days, anyone know how much work is involved in watching 40 sheep eat?

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-04, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Dolly Neely"
Let's just start calling her Elly May.

08-17-04, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Dolly Neely"
Was she and Jethro lovers.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-04, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Dolly Neely"
OMH, a young beautiful religous woman...reminds ME of Neleh Dennis. Please I hope she doesn't play this game like her.

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Dolly Neely"
Boy, another Neleh character is the last thing I'd like to see on this show! Sure hope she's got more substance than that!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Dolly Neely"
Definitely, Kfan -- I'm also getting a Neleh vibe from Ms. Yleen.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-17-04, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "For a half a second . . ."
I had to go back and see for sure that Holly King (this season's Big Brother) said that she does not have a twin. I even rechecked and saw her stage name was Molly . . . not Dolly. Gotta give these SeeBSers props for finding people with these names.

I just hope that Dolly isn't as annoying as Holly.

Three is the perfect number.

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-17-04, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Dolly Neely"
She's ADORABLE.

I'd like to see how far she takes her christian ethics in the game...

I think it's kinda cool how this season it's a whole lot of strong personalities. Christians and Military. I think there're gonna be a lot of good fights.

MM

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-04, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Dolly Neely"
Sweet innocent Molly the Dolly, or is that Dolly the Molly... eh.. Polly? Whatever.

Beware wolves masquerading in sheeps clothing.

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-04, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Dolly Neely"
It's probably best if I go straight to Bashers, isn't it.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-04, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Dolly Neely"
I'm right behind you on this one.

But I'm here, so what the heck:

The cutesy pigtails reminded me of BB5 Holly right away. So already, I hate her.

If you want to "meet new people," why not go to the mall? It's cooler, cleaner and they have a food court.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-04, 11:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Dolly Neely"

Well Helloooooooo Dolly!
It's so nice to have you back where you belong...
(looser lodge)

Dolly spelled backwards is Yllod.

Markopolo100 218 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 05:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Markopolo100 Click to send private message to Markopolo100 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Dolly Neely"
OH my god! It's Holly's twin!!!!!

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-18-04, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Dolly Neely"
Looks like a cross between Britney Spears and Daisy Duke.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Dolly Neely"
Bash away all you want, but...

remember what happened with the last two Western PA women who played this game.

You go, homegirl!

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-18-04, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Dolly Neely"
I agree geg6. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. As the Who say. We wont be fooled again.RedBeard

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Dolly Neely"
Dolly Neely, all I can think is Howdy Dudy.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

08-18-04, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Possible first boot?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-19-04 AT 10:43 AM (EST)

She's not visible in this cap of the women walking to a challenge:

Now this could be the first challenge and/or she could be concealed in the back of the line or be out of the frame in the front. But corresponding shots of the men clearly show all nine of them there. And in the past we've gotten "missing person" caps that clued us in to the first boots -- Tina in A$$; Ryan and Janet in S6.

Edited: Never mind, tribephyl found some more caps that show there are nine women in the line.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-04, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Possible first boot?"
Darn it, BR! I was excited that you were onto something here....then I read your edit. I was hoping that Neleh reincarnate would get nipped in the bud right off the bat!

08-19-04, 02:59 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Possible first boot?"
Well, in unrelated news, this person is claiming that Neleh redux is, in fact, the first one to go. Of course we don't know if this is legit, but...there's hope.

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-19-04, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Possible first boot?"
She can't be the first to go.

I was looking forward to having a good-looking female version of Tom to watch this season. Then again, I suppose sheep farmers are plenty different from goat farmers.

Still - a sheep farmer named Dolly? It doesn't get better than that!!!

MEmacmur

08-19-04, 07:48 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Possible first boot?"
I would be terrily sad if she is ineed the first DAW to go.

08-21-04, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Possible first boot?"
oh please oh please oh please

If she goes first, it has to be because she was thumping her bible too hard. Jesusfreaks need to understand that most normal people can't stand to be around them, with all the preaching and the judging and the intimations of moral superiority. I can't take five seconds of it; imagine how heinous it would be for 39 days.

oh please oh please oh please

DRONES 615 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-04, 07:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DRONES Click to send private message to DRONES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Possible first boot?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-24-04 AT 07:57 AM (EST)

You can say that about most anything. All I would have to do is substitute the word politics, sports, work, or relationship into your paragraph.

It's getting tough to be a Christian in this world. You don't have to say or do anything and your instantly marganalized and bashed....whatsupwiththat?

DRONES

08-31-04, 09:38 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Possible first boot?"
It's getting tough to be a Christian in this world. You don't have to say or do anything and your instantly marganalized and bashed....whatsupwiththat?

Christians shouldn't feel unfairly singled out. I like to marginalize and bash all silly people equally.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-19-04, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "let me be the first to say..."
LAST EDITED ON 08-19-04 AT 11:30 PM (EST)

Helloo, Clarice.

Have the lambs stopped screaming?

OK, off to Bashers for me!

cuon10 473 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-04, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cuon10 Click to send private message to cuon10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: let me be the first to say..."
LOL

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-04, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: let me be the first to say..."
LMAO

Didn't they say this season was about canibalism?

Three is the perfect number.

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-23-04, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Dolly Neely"
She may actually walk on water, like Jesus. Survivor's a good milleau for that kind of effort. Besides, she can ride the cute clueless UTR kid strategy for a while.

cuon10 473 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-04, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cuon10 Click to send private message to cuon10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Dolly Neely"
Sweet. Nieve. Wholesome. 6-days.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-04, 01:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Dolly Neely"
I doubt she'll go that quick, but the little sound bites from the CBS promos make me think the time will come when she'll have to bite her tongue to avoid the boot, and I doubt she can keep her mouth shut forever if this is anything like the typical Survivor cast. Somebody will probably eventually push her hot buttons, and if that happens she'll be at risk of the old heave ho.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •