The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Positive comments for Brad"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-28-04, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Positive comments for Brad"
Hi Brad. *waves*
He was on the local radio station this morning and he complained that there were more negative comments on the message boards then postive in regard to him. So let's try to think of positive comments for him.

Here's mine- Hey Brad! The morning DJ's all said you smelled really good.

And yes he did mention this here little message board.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Positive comments for Brad buckeyegirl 01-28-04 1
 RE: Positive comments for Brad NorthShoreJane 01-28-04 2
   RE: Positive comments for Brad buckeyegirl 01-28-04 3
   RE: Positive comments for Brad Breezy 01-28-04 4
       RE: Positive comments for Brad NorthShoreJane 01-28-04 6
 RE: Positive comments for Brad bududaddy 01-28-04 5
 RE: Positive comments for Brad Tiggertramp 01-28-04 7
   RE: Positive comments for Brad Chrissy gal 01-28-04 8
 RE: Positive comments for Brad Fraz 01-28-04 9
   RE: Positive comments for Brad Loree 01-29-04 14
 RE: Positive comments for Brad Asrai 01-29-04 10
   RE: Positive comments for Brad Breezy 01-29-04 11
 RE: Positive comments for Brad smiley 01-29-04 12
 RE: Positive comments for Brad buckeyegirl 01-29-04 13
   RE: Positive comments for Brad BriarRosie 01-29-04 15
       RE: Positive comments for Brad ValleyGirl 01-29-04 16
 RE: Positive comments for Brad pandorella 01-29-04 17
   RE: Positive comments for Brad escapedude 01-29-04 18
       RE: Positive comments for Brad buckeyegirl 01-29-04 19
 Sorry Brad Breezy 02-05-04 20
   RE: Sorry Brad Chrissy gal 02-05-04 21
   RE: Sorry Brad LeftPinky 02-05-04 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-04, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Positive comments for Brad"
Brad - ignore my comments on the favorites list. I must've been having a bad hair day or something.

I *heart* you Brad

-will be much nicer to all bachelors from now on.

NorthShoreJane 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-28-04, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NorthShoreJane Click to send private message to NorthShoreJane Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Positive comments for Brad"
>Hi Brad. *waves*
>He was on the local radio
>station this morning and he
>complained that there were more
>negative comments on the message
>boards then postive in regard
>to him. So let's try
>to think of positive comments
>for him.
>
>Here's mine- Hey Brad! The morning
>DJ's all said you smelled
>really good.
>
>And yes he did mention this
>here little message board.

You're kidding, right??? Didn't Brad CHOOSE to appear on a national, dating, reality TV show fully aware of the editing and public response??? While I am flattered to see Brad so concerned with my thoughts (and the rest of you), I am disturbed that he would publicly 'complain' over the gossip about him being less than flattering. What happened, Brad? Did the Grand Rapids weather freeze your brain? Grow a thicker coat of skin and stop being such a bonehead. I would highly doubt that Meredith's type expresses *any* concern over the likes of message board lurkers.

01-28-04, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Positive comments for Brad"
Fame is a double edge sword...you know there will be publicity, and choose to do it, but don't realize that with the good stuff comes some bad. Remember, these are real people with real feelings. I lvoe reality shows, and if I were ever on one, my feelings would get hurt by what people said about me, even after being an avid and frequent poster on SB.

Goodwill Ambassador to the G.A.W.K.U.R. Division of OT

01-28-04, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Positive comments for Brad"
Nope not kidding, although I think you read to much into it. Or maybe I stated it wrong. He just mentioned that he does visit the message boards although they're told they might not want to. He was just surprised at some of the comments.

Smile, it makes life easier.

NorthShoreJane 47 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-04, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NorthShoreJane Click to send private message to NorthShoreJane Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Positive comments for Brad"
Ok, then, my bad hair day has been remedied. Fresh new highlights for me... I'm good to go for another 7 weeks or so

NSJ

bududaddy 27 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-04, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bududaddy Click to send private message to bududaddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Positive comments for Brad"
Personally, I think Brad is one of the hottest guys there! He and Ian are my favorites. I just think he needs to relax a little and not try so hard to "sell" himself to Meredith.

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-28-04, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Positive comments for Brad"
LAST EDITED ON 01-28-04 AT 08:12 PM (EST)

Ya know Breezy, I am too naive, I really didn't think they would come read this stuff. I mean, think of all the stuff we said about LeeAnn...OMH!!! I just never really thought about that. I haven't said anything bad about Brad...or any other dude yet. New persepective that's for sure.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-28-04, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Positive comments for Brad"
I think that some of these Reality TV participants could gain a lot of insight if they read what people say on the message boards. For others, I think it is better to stay away (Carmen Rasmussen from American Idol comes to mind).

Unfortunately, I think that the ones who could learn the most from visiting the forums are too self-absorbed to really learn from the experience.

Fraz 26 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-04, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fraz Click to send private message to Fraz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Positive comments for Brad"
>He was on the local radio
>station this morning and he
>complained that there were more
>negative comments on the message
>boards then postive in regard
>to him.

Ummm, which one is Brad? They all run together in my mind, with only a few standing out (Lanny, Ian, Todd).

I'll have to look at his pic to remember.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-04, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Positive comments for Brad"
>
>Ummm, which one is Brad?
>

I am asking the same question. I have to go and check the photos.

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-04, 01:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Positive comments for Brad"
LAST EDITED ON 01-29-04 AT 01:48 AM (EST)

I actualy think Brad is a sweetheart! While he's not my #1 fave guy this season, he's definately way up there, even from the beginning. What my biggest beef with him is, is the fact that he frowns sooo much when Meredith is handing out roses.

Rememeber, she *may* have her mind made up, but even a great big Brad smile could sway her to change her mind! Smile more honey, it looks good on ya! I hope he goes a long way, he deserves a chance. Besides, I could imagine looking into his gorgeous eyes forever!

Sigpic crafted by the master himself, IceCat!

01-29-04, 07:51 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Positive comments for Brad"
He was just on the radio again, and according to him Meredith told him before she went up to the deliberation room that he would be getting a rose. So he was trying to look nervous. Guess he doesn't smile when he's nervous.

He seems nice, but his neck is too skinny.

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-29-04, 07:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Positive comments for Brad"
I like Brad too...kinda on the shy side so I hope he opens up a little bit more next week.

01-29-04, 08:06 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Positive comments for Brad"
Just wanted to say that I liked him a lot more after last night's episode. He seems geniune and nice.

A Kyngsladye Creation

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-29-04, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Positive comments for Brad"
Not to mention his dreamy eyes...

Best eyes on the show, IMHO.

Lori

Survivor: Adventurers Club
Outdrink, Outlaugh, Outkungaloosh!

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-29-04, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Positive comments for Brad"
That's a big "fur shur", Brad's eyes could melt the coldest iceberg. I pick him as one of the top four finishers.

Valley Girl
"I'll never kiss and tell....."

pandorella 82 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-29-04, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pandorella Click to send private message to pandorella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Positive comments for Brad"
i like you Brad!!!

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-29-04, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Positive comments for Brad"
Thank god for ABC ..I can keep all these dudes straight..

As far as Brad's eyes...I would bet my ass those are contacts..

01-29-04, 11:27 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Positive comments for Brad"
LAST EDITED ON 01-29-04 AT 11:28 PM (EST)

I would bet my ass those are contacts...

Even if they are, I say kudos to him, because they make my heart go all a flutter and they are still dreamy...

Welcome to the boards escapedude and pandorella!

-hearts Brad's eyes...perhaps we should have an I *heart* Brad's eyes thread...

02-05-04, 07:57 AM (EST)
20. "Sorry Brad"
I do think she should have picked you over Ian. But I can tell you why she didn't. Your kiss. Kissing is meeting of lips, not "gee I wonder how much of her face I can fit in my mouth". Your mouth was way too open. She was worried about what else she would have to fix about you.

*smooch*

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-05-04, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Sorry Brad"
Very good Breezy!! One of the things I love about this board is the way that some of you do such a great job of putting everyone's thoughts into words.

Survivor Blows - Entertaining and Educational.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-05-04, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Sorry Brad"
Breezy - you hit it perfectly! He does, however, have great eyes!

created by the amazing JSlice!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •