The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S10 location??? "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

toad8098 199 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-14-04, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toad8098 Click to send private message to toad8098 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S10 location??? "
I heard strong rumors about two locations??? Which one is it, New Zealand or Seychelles(islands off of Africa)??

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S10 location??? Sue 07-15-04 1
 RE: S10 location??? dabo 07-15-04 2
 RE: S10 location??? 1derfool 08-03-04 3
   RE: S10 location??? okaloosajohn 08-04-04 4
 This is the second thread IceCat 08-04-04 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Sue 104 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-04, 00:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sue Click to send private message to Sue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S10 location??? "
I have no inside information, but New Zealand seems pretty chilly for bikinis and shorts.

The average high in Auckland, on the warmer North Island, in November is only 66 degrees according to weather.com. The average low is 55 degrees. The Bay of Islands area, on the northern end, is probably a little warmer.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-15-04, 01:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S10 location??? "
I've heard several rumors, but I suspect they are scouting many locations and haven't made a final determination as yet. However, since #4 when even-numbered Survivors have been filmed in the fall and coincided with the broadcast of odd-numbered Survivors (filmed in the summer) a pattern has emerged of not crossing the International Date Line for those series (Marquesas, Amazon, All-Stars).

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

1derfool 185 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-04, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 1derfool Click to send private message to 1derfool Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S10 location??? "
According to Vanuatusurvivors.com it's in Palau.
http://www.vanuatusurvivors.com/home.html

Copy of the Aug 3 entry:

August 3 - well, its all over bar the shouting - filming finishes on Thursday August 5. Wow, has it been 39 days already? I'll bet it felt a lot longer for the contestants - the one's that survived this long anyway. The film crew start leaving almost straight away closely followed by the set up and support crew for sunny Palau. Yes, that's right - Survivor 10 is in Palau...remember, you read it here first. Keeping checking back for further updates.

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-04-04, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S10 location??? "
Well, hey! If it is Palau, I can at least say I've been there! Flew into Koror a couple of times back in the late 70's...

It's in Micronesia, about an hour and half southwest of Guam (by plane).

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-04-04, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "This is the second thread"
That you started on this exact same subject.

The other one is here and has 17 replies on it:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/5243.shtml

Locking this one as a duplicate.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •