The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rob and Amber to televise their wedding"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-15-04, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rob and Amber to televise their wedding"
The June 21st issue of the National Enquirer (I know, not the best source but they do get an amazing amount of these things right) is reporting that Rob and Amber have signed a deal with CBS for $1 million to televise their wedding. According to the article it will be a barefoot beach wedding but otherwise their deal is similar to what Trista and Ryan had with ABC. I don't know about you but I'd wear shoes just to get a pair of those diamond studded beauties that Trista got. It will be "an elegant, but island-themed ceremony on a romantic beach in Hawaii in the fall". "They'll use a top wedding coordinator, a world-class designer will do Amber's gown and no expense will be spared". Jeff Probst will officiate.

I'll be watching, how about you?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rob and Amber to televise their... samboohoo 06-16-04 1
 RE: Rob and Amber to televise their... Drive My Car 06-16-04 2
 RE: Rob and Amber to televise their... Bursar 06-17-04 3
   RE: Rob and Amber to televise their... Crash Thompson Jr 06-17-04 4
       RE: Rob and Amber to televise their... Capn2patch 06-17-04 5
 RE: Rob and Amber to televise their... Loquatrix 06-17-04 6
   RE: Rob and Amber to televise their... RyrieRae 06-17-04 7
       RE: Rob and Amber to televise their... Loquatrix 06-17-04 8
 RE: Rob and Amber to televise their... Spidey 06-17-04 9
   RE: Rob and Amber to televise their... ulalame 06-17-04 10
       RE: Rob and Amber to televise their... RyrieRae 06-17-04 11
       RE: Rob and Amber to televise their... Scarlett O Hara 06-20-04 19
   RE: Rob and Amber to televise their... Loree 06-18-04 12
       RE: Rob and Amber to televise their... Capn2patch 06-18-04 13
 RE: Rob and Amber to televise their... bmwpow 06-18-04 14
 Will They Televise The Divorce? Devious Weasel 06-18-04 15
   RE: Will They Televise The Divorce? Spidey 06-18-04 16
   The perfect attorney... udg 06-19-04 17
 RE: Rob and Amber to televise their... Flowerpower 06-20-04 18
   RE: Rob and Amber to televise their... bdemoney 06-21-04 20
   RE: Rob and Amber to televise their... Brownroach 06-22-04 21
 RE: Rob and Amber to televise their... mrc 06-23-04 22
   RE: Rob and Amber to televise their... Rothschild 06-23-04 24
 We spoofed this on the Basher boar... Drive My Car 06-23-04 23
 RE: Rob and Amber to televise their... deweydrop 06-29-04 25
 No deal acknowledged AyaK 06-29-04 26
 RE: Rob and Amber to televise their... mmm_link 07-08-04 27
   RE: Rob and Amber to televise their... mrc 07-08-04 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-16-04, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rob and Amber to televise their wedding"
To see Jiffy, of course I'll watch.

There just better be no freaking pink.

Sigpic courtesy of The Slice & Dice Chop Shop

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

06-16-04, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rob and Amber to televise their wedding"
I so predicted this before Survivor was over.

Bursar 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-17-04, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bursar Click to send private message to Bursar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rob and Amber to televise their wedding"
Jeffy is licensed to perform legally-binding weddings?

If MB was on top of this, he'd have some cross-promotion cooking. Perhaps Omarosa as the wedding planner?

You can pay me now, or you can pay me later.

Crash Thompson Jr 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-17-04, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Crash%20Thompson%20Jr Click to send private message to Crash%20Thompson%20Jr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Rob and Amber to televise their wedding"
In the reunion show, Jeff even mentioned that he can do that. I didn't think they'd actually let him!

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-17-04, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Rob and Amber to televise their wedding"
If this actually is true, it has gone one level up from "insane" and directly into the "id" of insanity. I just hope we haven't crossed the point of no-return because if we have, the days of "rollerball" and "race 2000" are not far removed.

If you plan on watching this, Rob & Amber are playing you like they played everyone else on that island.

This is a cash grab and holds zero entertainment value.

I'm disgusted!!

Being a fan of Survivor has afforded me several insights into my own personal game of life. There is reality to it because I live it. There are paralels that are played out week to week by the players, be they "Robfathers" or "marks" that apply to me as a person. I can relate to some of their actions, I can learn from their mistakes, I can learn from their triumphs. What will I get from this? This isn't outwit, outlast, outplay. This is "fantasy island". This is "the love boat". This is 'let's play this up so we get max ad dollars'. It has nothing to do with Survivor.

"But these are 2 former players and I have a vested interest" You say. The game is over folks. S9 begins filming soon, wait for that and return to the game!

Capntwopatch

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-17-04, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Rob and Amber to televise their wedding"
I definitely will not be watching. I was squirming at the spectacle they made at the Reunion show for All-Stars, and that only lasted about 60 seconds. If I were to watch the wedding, the scientific community would find out whether or not it's actually possible to die from embarrassment.

One good thing to come out of it may be a new wardrobe for Amber. For an attractive young woman, she has no idea how to dress herself (unless she's actively pursuing a "backwater 1980s refugee" idiom, in which case she's right on the money).

In any event, I predict divorce within 2 years.

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-17-04, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RyrieRae Click to send private message to RyrieRae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Rob and Amber to televise their wedding"
So, Jiffy's officiating? Let's see who else will be involved in this Survivor Wedding...

Rupert will obviously be designing the dress, as he showed his machismo sewing skills in P.I.

Sonja (S1) and Mitchell (S2) will be singing a duet with their ukeleles

Keith (S2) will make the wedding cake

Lex will be the ring bearer

Jerri will be the maid of honor

Dirk (S1) will read scripture

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings

06-17-04, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Rob and Amber to televise their wedding"
Sandra will provide the catering. It'll be a bucket of fish off the floor.

Johnny Fairplay will be the requisite idiot drunk at the reception.

Paschal will give the bride away, just like he gave away his Survivor series.

Kathy will give the cloyingly sentimental speech about the value of emotional bonds.

Cesternino will be the bridesmaid-groper.

Christy will tell the groom, in sign language, that he wants to marry someone else (like in Four Weddings & A Funeral).

Heidi will decorate the reception area with her own special brand of balloons.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

06-17-04, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Rob and Amber to televise their wedding"
I'll watch. I find nothing offensive about daw tv weddings. Most appropriate I would say.

Plus, can you blame them? They get a FREE fantabulous wedding and get PAID for it!

Would do all kinds of things on tv for cash. Very little shame going on here.

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-17-04, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Rob and Amber to televise their wedding"
Concur. I'll totally be watching. I love Rob and the twist of his relationship with Amber made this season interesting. If somebody wanted to pay me 1M plus a wedding in Hawaii with no expense spared, so long as I'd agree to televise it, I'd say yes in a second. Good luck to them!

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings

06-17-04, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RyrieRae Click to send private message to RyrieRae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Rob and Amber to televise their wedding"
Vecepia will sit in the back row like she did in her Survivor Season

When Jeff asks if anyone opposes this union, Sue will give her rat and snake speech. Then Rich will molest her.

Jenna M will announce halfway through the ceremony that she must leave due to a death in the family.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

06-20-04, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Rob and Amber to televise their wedding"
Of course I'll be watching this!! The wedding of the Survivor Century!!! I'm all over it! Can't wait either for the Romber romance to be sealed.

Scarlett

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-04, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Rob and Amber to televise their wedding"
I'll watch. And I can't blame them. Weddings are expensive. So if someone else offers to pay for it. Why not? Plus I'm sure their relatives and friends are dying to be on TV too.

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-18-04, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Rob and Amber to televise their wedding"
This my friends is an example in pomposity, not reality!

Two-patch

bmwpow 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-18-04, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bmwpow Click to send private message to bmwpow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Rob and Amber to televise their wedding"
What the hey...if I've watched 8 Survivors why would I feel too insulted by their tackiness ? And as noted above...weddings cost a shitload of money. (btw, Jiffy is an ordained minister I believe)

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-04, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Will They Televise The Divorce?"
Just askin'

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-04, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Will They Televise The Divorce?"
You? Make me laugh.

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings

06-19-04, 05:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "The perfect attorney..."
Suzanne from the Dr. Phil divorce show.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004
She? Makes Omarosa look like Mother Teresa.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

06-20-04, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Rob and Amber to televise their wedding"
Of course I'll be watching! Why not?! I'll probably be toasting to them myself at the time, lol! And come on, if they offered me 1 million to film my wedding, in addition to picking up all of the expenses, and giving me more than what could ever be possible, I'd have to think about it.....NOT! Of course they'll let CBS televise it. And since they have already spent well over 2 months being televised 24/7, what's another day of it! They're used to all of the cameras. I think it's going to be a fun night!

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings

06-21-04, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Rob and Amber to televise their wedding"
I would especially like to see Lex as the best man (hee, hee) or maybe as the one who speaks up when asked if anyone objects to the ceremony. Am sure he would have lots of reasons and would whine about all of them. Sorry, guess this belongs more in bashers, but I couldn't resist!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-04, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Rob and Amber to televise their wedding"
I'll probably watch it, though it won't be a matter of urgency. If I have something better to do on that date, I won't mind missing it.

FP, check your PMs when you get a chance.

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

06-23-04, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Rob and Amber to televise their wedding"
Anyone think they'll tape their wedding night?

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Rothschild 496 desperate attention whore postings

06-23-04, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rothschild Click to send private message to Rothschild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Rob and Amber to televise their wedding"
Maybe Jenna could direct, now that her wedding night to the boy toy model is all over the internet ...

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

06-23-04, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "We spoofed this on the Basher board"

Before the end of the show, we spoofed the R & A survivor style wedding.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID1/2630.shtml

deweydrop 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-29-04, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deweydrop Click to send private message to deweydrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Rob and Amber to televise their wedding"
>I'll watch. And I can't blame them. Weddings are expensive.
>So if someone else offers to pay for it. Why not? Plus I'm sure
>their relatives and friends are dying to be on TV too.

Didn't they just win $1.5 mil and 2 cars?

yeah...sucks to have to plan on wedding on THAT kind of budget.

Whatever - they're all about the money...I still doubt the marriage will last.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-04, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "No deal acknowledged"
According to Rob in today's Boston Herald, there is no deal in place at this time, but they are still negotiating:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/articles/story.php?s=2668

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-04, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Rob and Amber to televise their wedding"
I'll only watch if there is some "twist" to it.

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-04, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Rob and Amber to televise their wedding"
A DNA twist would be great!

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •