The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"AK if you are still around, I didn't see your promised Self Flame!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

BadAs 372 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-26-00, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BadAs Click to send private message to BadAs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"AK if you are still around, I didn't see your promised Self Flame!!!"
picking Kelly and all.... well were you true to your words? Haven't found it yet..

BA

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Self Flame!!! AyatollahKhomeini 08-28-00 1
   Paulie, I got no Fricking thumbs, P... BadAs 08-28-00 2
       RE: Paulie, I got no Fricking thumb... AyatollahKhomeini 08-28-00 3
           Well, Just slap me an call Me Richa... BadAs 08-28-00 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-28-00, 03:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Self Flame!!!"
Nah, I've been too busy picking the sawdust out of my head from where my brain used to be. I mean, not only did I pick Kelly OVER and OVER and OVER again, but I also provided the link to the National Geographic Adventure Magazine article that said Richard didn't win. I'm too lame to flame. The only way I could have done more damage to the board is if I were a CBS plant. But the only kind of plant I could be is a mushroom: kept in the dark and fed lots of sh*t. To the people who offered sensible theories (for example, disregard articles that CLAIM TO KNOW WHO LOSES), I was just like a baby's diaper -- always on their as* and usually full of sh*t! Thank heaven for Susan, Greg, and Sean, because at least I'm not the biggest loser associated with "Survivor.'

08-28-00, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BadAs Click to send private message to BadAs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Paulie, I got no Fricking thumbs, Paulie!!!"
what a weak attempt at a non-self-flame..

Come on over to the Misc. Chat that were the "cool Kids" are hanging out these days..LOL

BA

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-28-00, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Paulie, I got no Fricking thumbs, Paulie!!!"
My new role model is Gervase. I'm going to do as little as I can from now on and try to keep under the radar. That lame attempt at a self-flame was very lazy, in keeping with the new me.

08-28-00, 06:45 PM (EST)
4. "Well, Just slap me an call Me Richard!!!"
I doubt that will last AK, 3:00 A.M comes around more than you think..

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •