The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Three mistakes by Colby/Keith/Tina"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Fast Eddie 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-31-01, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fast%20Eddie Click to send private message to Fast%20Eddie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Three mistakes by Colby/Keith/Tina"
1) They didn't tell Amber what they were doing. They should have informed her on the way to Council. No risk; the votes were already set. But then Amber would have felt in the loop and respected. Now, she feels betrayed and will be unlikely to trust them.
2) Overkill. Two of them should have voted for Elisabeth. The 4-4 tie has Jerri losing on previous votes. Then ELis has 4 votes against her, not 2 - which could prove important in case of ties later on.
3) Whacking Jerri. Okay, I cheered as much as anyone when she took the Walk of Shame. But now K/C/T are outnumbered for two rounds by the poor players (in a 3-3 tie, Colby or Keith would lose - see point 2). Unless there are some other shifts, they will have to convince Amber to join them - problematic, given point 1. They should have kept Jerri for two more rounds of Kucha whacking, then ditched her.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Three mistakes by Colby/Keith/T... vviCKed 04-01-01 1
 RE: Three mistakes by Colby/Keith/T... ItzLisa 04-01-01 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vviCKed 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-01-01, 02:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vviCKed Click to send private message to vviCKed Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Three mistakes by Colby/Keith/Tina"
When has Ambore ever been in the loop? She's still on the on ramp. Last I heard she is still trying to figure out why she hasn't seen Mitchell in a few weeks.

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-01-01, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Three mistakes by Colby/Keith/Tina"
I agree in that they should have kept her in the loop - it IS a sign of respect, and it softens the blow a little more as long as she knows it's coming. Even if she ran and tattled to Jerri, there's nothing that Jerri could have done about it. Telling Amberbot would have been a little way of fence mending.

The rest of it I kind of disagree with, particularly having a vote split so Jerri would lose. True, but risky - you never know who's going to get a change of heart at the last minute (for ex. Colby still thinking Lis is the best way to go, or Keith deciding Colby was right back in the tent when they were debating this - that leaves them with only Tina voting for Jerri and still being stuck with her). The best way to do it is like the old saying our Mom's used to say when following the crowd - "If all your friends were jumping off the Brooklyn Bridge, would YOU?" The Survivor version of that answer would be "YES - if it guarantees Jerri will sink to the bottom!" LOL!!!

What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about???

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •