The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Final 3 ?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Silent John 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-09-04, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silent%20John Click to send private message to Silent%20John Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Final 3 ?"
I read the other posts that mentioned a F3 but said that would leave a jury of only six, with a chance for a tie. I heard something on the radio here that said there was going to be another live reunion episode of Survivor All Stars on next Thurs nite. They also said that there was going to be some kind of audience participation on it. That makes me wonder if there is gonna be some kind of way the viewers can vote. Then who ever gets the most viewer votes will have that vote count as a jury vote...no chance of a tie that way......Just a thought.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Thursday Reunion Show Scarlett O Hara 05-09-04 1
   3-3-1? Immunegirl 05-09-04 3
 Please add your reply to... IceCat 05-09-04 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-09-04, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Thursday Reunion Show"
I heard something on the radio here that said there was going to be another live reunion episode of Survivor All Stars on next Thurs nite. They also said that there was going to be some kind of audience participation on it. That makes me wonder if there is gonna be some kind of way the viewers can vote.

Hmmm. That's very interesting. I too, continue to hear about the "Big Surprise." "It has nothing to do with the Romber romance, but the way the game is played..." I'm wondering if they are trying to now let the viewing audience decide, a la American Idol? This COULD BE A POSSIBILITY. . .

Scarlett

Immunegirl 2304 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-09-04, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Immunegirl Click to send private message to Immunegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "3-3-1?"
It's a good idea, but I'm not sure it would work. Your scenario would have 7 votes for three people, which could result in a 3-3-1 tie.
It might work if the jury was tied tonight 3-3 and then the audience was given a vote to break the tie, and the winner would be announced on Thursday. MB and friends would have to know about the tie in the first place to set the whole thing up (plausible I guess).
They couldn't give the jury vote as anything other than 3-3 tonight, because then the audience vote wouldn't matter unless it changed the vote from 3-2-1 to 3-3-1, but that would be just messy.
They could also announce both the jury votes and audience winner on Thursday, which would still allow a 3-3-1 tie.

I think it might be possible that the show have an F2 as usual, with the winner getting a million. Then, a new question would show up on the cbs website allowing for a viewer vote on "the ultimate survivor", who would get a million on Thursday. I'm not really sure how that would change how the game is played as JP has mentioned though.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-09-04, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Please add your reply to..."
... the other thread:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=5206&forum=DCForumID2&omm=0

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •