The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Time to VOTE, TARSucks!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-11-03, 00:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Time to VOTE, TARSucks!!!"
First of all, let me begin by pointing out that it's still Tuesday out here on the left coast, so this isn't technically late .

Last week... well... maybe we should forget last week. 53 people voted. There were only 11 teams. And yet not ONE of our voters managed to correctly identify Amanda and Chris as the team that was eliminated.

So let's pretend like last week never happened... pull yourself together and let us know which of the ten teams you think will be eliminated next!!!

1) Post the name of the team that you think will be eliminated from the race as the subject line of your message. That means hilight and delete the area that says "RE: Time to VOTE, TARSucks!!!" and replace it with one of the following:

David/Jeff (Best Friends)
Jon/Al (Clowns)
Kelly/Jon (Engaged)
Millie/Chuck (Virgins)
Monica/Sheree (NFL Wives)
Reichen/Chip (Married)
Russell/Cindy (Dating)
Steve/Dave (Air Traffic Controllers)
Steve/Josh (Father/Son)
Tian/Jaree (Models)

2) Reply to this message only (That means click reply at the bottom of MY post, not at the bottom of some other vote or a vote tally).

3) This is not a discussion thread. Only posts containing votes should be posted... if you want to comment on something someone said, do it in another thread.

4) Make any other predictions (who will get the fast forward, who will finish first, etc) in the body of your message.

Good Luck!

Our Record this Season: 0-2

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Jon/Al sleeeve 06-11-03 1
 Millie/Chuck magic_star 06-11-03 2
 "Monica, Sheree... realitybites 06-11-03 3
 Tian/Jaree (Models) IceCat 06-11-03 4
 Steve/Dave (Team ATC) railfan 06-11-03 5
 Steve/Dave djk 06-11-03 6
 Russell/Cindy Bebo 06-11-03 7
   Vote change: Monica/Sheree Bebo 06-12-03 28
 tian and jaree Wacko Jacko 06-11-03 8
 steve/dave smiles 06-11-03 9
 Monica/Sheree carencey 06-11-03 10
 Jon/Al anotherkim 06-11-03 11
 Monica/Sheree mtopaz 06-11-03 12
 Steve/Josh Efjendar 06-11-03 13
 Tian/Jaree TODDLJ 06-11-03 14
 Steve/Dave (Air Traffic Controllers... PlumBlossom 06-11-03 15
 Steve/Dave ulalame 06-11-03 16
 Russell &Cindy rucksack 06-11-03 17
 RE: Time to VOTE, TARSucks!!! louieb 06-11-03 18
 Russell/Cindy (Dating) sjunkim_ab 06-11-03 19
 Cindy/Russell Breezy 06-11-03 20
 Millie/UpChuck KeithFan 06-11-03 21
 Tian and Jaree VanQ1 06-12-03 22
 Steve/Dave GTmike 06-12-03 23
 Monica/Sheree SteffiGurl 06-12-03 24
 Tian/Jaree PepeLePew13 06-12-03 25
 Steve/Dave wildchickenhunter 06-12-03 26
 Dave/Jeff (SoCal doods) Mistral 06-12-03 27
 Steve/Dave Jims02 06-12-03 29
 Steve/Dave FesterFan1 06-12-03 30
 Steve & Josh ejm92 06-12-03 31
 Tian & Jaree Froggy446688 06-12-03 32
 kelly/jon pinay_racer 06-12-03 33
 Tian/Jaree TeamJoisey 06-12-03 34
 Tian/Jaree buckeyegirl 06-12-03 35
 NFL Wives LeftPinky 06-12-03 36
 Steve / Dave managerr 06-12-03 37
 Steve and Dave !!!!! katem 06-12-03 38
 NFL Wives Lisapooh 06-12-03 39
 Millie and Chuck cyclehausen 06-12-03 40
 Monica/Sheree L82LIFE 06-12-03 41
 RE: Steve and Dave Serendipity 06-12-03 42
 Steve & Dave Swami 06-12-03 43
 Tian/Jaree (Models) true 06-12-03 44
 FINAL Vote Total AyaK 06-12-03 45

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings

06-11-03, 01:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Jon/Al"
We know from the previews that Millie has an asthma attack, which causes Chuck and her to take a later train. However one team waits with them... and from the previews, we can see that this is Jon and Al. Since the producers have been shoving Millie and Chuck down our throat all week, I doubt that it will make a difference in the race. However, the team that waits with them will also be behind. This team is Jon and Al, and they will be eliminated as a result. We'll remember them as the kind team that stayed behind to help out.

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-11-03, 01:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Millie/Chuck"
Millie has an asthma attack, they then go on to miss the first train. I'm guessing they lose out on the FF to Reichen/Chip, but they certainly lose out on something, which isn't going to help them no matter what it is. They proceed to the Roadblock where Chuck decides it would be great for Millie to do, since she needs to get some kind of positive thing going on. However, she panics for a little while, then finally jumps. Nothing will save this team.

Goodbye Millie/Chuck!

FF: Reichen/Chip

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-11-03, 02:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitybites Click to send private message to realitybites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. ""Monica, Sheree..."
...you're the last team to arrive. I'm sorry, but you've both been eliminated from the race."

Weak team, weak position, no FF left... they'll get to Loser Island sooner or later. I'm picking sooner.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-11-03, 04:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Tian/Jaree (Models)"
Lots of coffee shops in Austria!

railfan 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-11-03, 06:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail railfan Click to send private message to railfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Steve/Dave (Team ATC)"
The weakest team, with the FF used and bunching likely, plus featured making a mistake in a promo, fitting magic_star's research that teams shown in trouble in previews are statistically the best candidates for elimination.

Millie/Chuck are in the race for a while...they have been positively ID'ed as one of the teams spotted in Malaysia.

Where are Steve/Josh in the previews? My guess is FF (there's a shot of Josh during Millie's asthma episode, and I think they figure they need the FF to make sure they stay in the race). Note they have also been ID'ed as seen in Malaysia.

T/J as comic relief seem destined to last a few more ep's, and I think Jon/Al will also be around for a while.

This is my thinking now, but I have been as spectacularly wrong as just about everybody else here the first two eps, so who knows?

Alt---Monica/Sheree

djk 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-11-03, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djk Click to send private message to djk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Steve/Dave"
They make a mistake with the train, and I can't see them having the physical ability to catch up if they get behind!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

06-11-03, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Russell/Cindy"
Just to be different.

Well, not just, from a storyline perspective, their story has pretty much been told. We were given the scenario at the beginning that Cindy wanted more out of the relationship than Russell. We've pretty much been shown that she's come to her senses on that, so there's nothing more to play out there.

Bebo's record this season: 1-1

Bebo, Mistress of the Painfully Obvious and your American Idol PTTE co-champ

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-03, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Vote change: Monica/Sheree"
Now watch it be Russell and Cindy just to spite me.

I'm changing my vote because the episode descriptions in upcoming weeks make me think Russell and Cindy may stick around for a couple more weeks - that 6/26 title sounds like something Russell would say, and they could be the couple that decides they're incompatible. Nothing in the episode descriptions points to the wives staying around.

Magic_star pointed out in his analysis that the eliminated team is more likely to be shown in the previews than not shown. We get a look at one of the wives nervously awaiting the bungee jump, while we're being told that most of the teams are afraid to do it. We've already seen them close to elimination due to indecision, so delaying to jump could be a costly mistake.

Bebo, Mistress of the Painfully Obvious and your American Idol PTTE co-champ

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-11-03, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "tian and jaree"
Without a doubt this team with Steve/Dave are the worst two teams. Although I don't see any teams dominating either.

Soemthing tells me T&J but I also could see the clowns going.

Coffee anyone?

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-11-03, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "steve/dave"
Steve and Dave have used their FF and if they make a fatal mistake and get on the wrong train then they do not have the physical ability to catch up with the other teams.

carencey 263 desperate attention whore postings

06-11-03, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail carencey Click to send private message to carencey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Monica/Sheree"
Take too much time getting up the nerve to jump, allowing speedy Millie and R/C to catch up and pass them.

I'll guess Steve and Dave's mistake is a red herring, because they ought to be able to catch a midnight or 1 AM train out of Venice (and are shown arriving in daylight hours). Despite the train mistake, they'll be nearly a full day ahead of the other teams that encounter an evening bunch point. Steve and Josh will take the FF, but can't get to it until the AM, and will end up second. (David/Jeff and Reichen/Chip may perceive themselves as endgame players who will need the FF later and pass on it now.)

my personal record also 0-2!!

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

06-11-03, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Jon/Al"
pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-11-03, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Monica/Sheree"
LAST EDITED ON 06-11-03 AT 02:20 PM (EST)

This team just does not have what it takes to play the game well, from choosing the Fast Forward in Episode One, to being overly cautious in the Mask Game. They only beat out Amanda and Chris by a minute or so, and I think they will be eliminated this week.

Last week's voting? *scratching head* I don't recall.

Efjendar 284 desperate attention whore postings

06-11-03, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Efjendar Click to send private message to Efjendar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Steve/Josh"
Random number generator

TODDLJ 421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-11-03, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TODDLJ Click to send private message to TODDLJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Tian/Jaree"
I'm basing these picks on a combination of the Malaysia spoiler (which could be total bull) and Magicstar's preview analysis (which is great, thanks.)

The following are safe:

Millie/Chuck
The Malaysia spoiler identifies what appears to be them: a "Couple team. Female was short with long blond hair." I am inferring that by 'couple team' the writer meant man/woman, and was not referring to Tian/Jaree, who I suppose could look like a lesbian couple.

Jon/Al
The Malaysia spoiler appears to identify them: "Another O brother team albeit much younger." As 'Oh Brother' was more of an 'average joe' team, this would seem to describe Jon/Al, not 'hunk' teams like Reichen/Chip or David/Jeff.

Steve/Josh
The Malaysia spoiler seems to identify them: "Older all guy team with one of them wearing thick rimmed specs with greyish hair." This one is kind of fuzzy. Steve and Josh are the only ones seen so far wearing glasses, but Steve is the one with grey hair, and his glasses are not thick rimmed, and Josh looks very young. The fact they are an 'older' team would seem to better describe Steve and Dave, but have we seen glasses? I'll go with Steve/Josh for now as safe.

Also safe are teams not shown in preview: Monica/Sheree, Jeff/David, Russell/Cindy, Steve/Dave, Kelly/Jon

By process of elimination, this leaves Reichen/Chip, David/Jeff, and Tian/Jaree. Tian/Jeree seem like the most clueless of these three choices. My alternate is David/Jeff.

PlumBlossom 679 desperate attention whore postings

06-11-03, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PlumBlossom Click to send private message to PlumBlossom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Steve/Dave (Air Traffic Controllers)"
Especially if everyone catches up through bunching.

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-11-03, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Steve/Dave"
Railfan said it better than I could!

Alt: Tian/Jeree

FF: Reichen/Chip

rucksack 185 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-11-03, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rucksack Click to send private message to rucksack Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Russell &Cindy "
*yawn* they are boring and seem to have offered all they could last week with their spat

Dave&Steve maintain their lead even with their mistake as they catch the early train out of Venice

Everyone else will be bunched in Vienna and race across the city...all arriving at the pit stop relatively close to each other like in Venice, the most retarded with a map arriving last.

Alt: Steve&Josh since geezer was getting a bit slow and tired

louieb 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-11-03, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail louieb Click to send private message to louieb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Time to VOTE, TARSucks!!!"
"Steve/Dave"
This is based on the most common TAR phenomenon, that of the previous week's winners arriving last to the pit stop.

sjunkim_ab 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-11-03, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sjunkim_ab Click to send private message to sjunkim_ab Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Russell/Cindy (Dating)"
Wow the votes this week are really spread out...

Go Jon/Al and Rei/Chip

Ffwd: Tian/Jaree (Models)

----
Previously known as sjunkim

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

06-11-03, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Cindy/Russell"
Not in previews, right?

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

06-11-03, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Millie/UpChuck"
Team Hymen gets busted.

"Give me chastity and continence, but not yet."
- Saint Augustine (354-430)

VanQ1 66 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-12-03, 00:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VanQ1 Click to send private message to VanQ1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Tian and Jaree"
Not working well together, and really have nothing else to go on right now. Too bad when they go, I like em.

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-12-03, 00:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Steve/Dave"
Bunching kills the slow ones.

SteffiGurl 358 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

06-12-03, 02:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SteffiGurl Click to send private message to SteffiGurl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Monica/Sheree"
I hope I'm wrong, but I bet they wish they hadn't used that FF!!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-03, 07:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Tian/Jaree"
with Steve/Dave being an close alternate.

Tian/Jaree are still fighting and we saw them sitting apart (with Jon and Kelly) while hurling verbal epithets at each other. It sounds like they're really unravelling.

It'll be interesting to see how the roadblock goes for Steve/Dave because it might take them forever to get up there in the first place and then get untied.

Click here to rank all 96 Survivors!

Heidi: My biggest assets to the tribe are my athletic skills and my intelligence. I've lost one of them.
Jiffy: Which one?

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-03, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Steve/Dave"
To weak to stay in the game.

Mistral 205 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-03, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mistral Click to send private message to Mistral Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Dave/Jeff (SoCal doods)"
I'm going against popular vote here and picking them because I think they're waaaay too clueless to last without help, and since they are perceived as a "strong" team, that help probably won't be too forthcoming.

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-03, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Steve/Dave"
I still don't buy the Millie/Chuck argument. There are 10 teams left. Just because 1 team gets in front of them doesn't mean they're in last place.

Also, how many times has CBS shown us who goes for the fast forward in the previews? Not often. Unless this is one of the exceptions, I'd say this is the Detour.

I'm going with the UTR pick, Steve/Dave. There's gotta be some bunching up ahead.

Alt. Tian/Jaree

FF: Russel/Cindy

In Honor of Summary Writers...
9. "Matthew: DINNER!" -Anotherkim
10. "Janet misplaces her granola bar. Granolagate!" -Swami
11. CARLA: "C'mon...do something! They just do jackbleep" -dabo
12. "Christy-Ella!!! Come over here and trust us." -GuessItRains
13. Butch: "I guess I’m just a wood crazy nut" -Supes

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-03, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Steve/Dave"
For the 2nd straight week, it's first to last. They're the weakest team, by far (which is saying something with this pathetic bunch). They're hurt, they're old, they're out of shape, AND they take the wrong train.

Buh-bye boys.

Fester

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-12-03, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Steve & Josh"
Love the team, just getting boot vibes from them lol.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 Anti-Bootee Chump

Froggy446688 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-12-03, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Froggy446688 Click to send private message to Froggy446688 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Tian & Jaree "
I dont like them.

pinay_racer 122 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-12-03, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinay_racer Click to send private message to pinay_racer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "kelly/jon"
just to be different. really have no idea who' next to go.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-12-03, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Tian/Jaree"

I don't think there is any evidence this team continues on in the race.
JerryB will miss their Big American Breasts!

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-03, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Tian/Jaree"
I'm voting for them until they actually leave. Yes, this goes against my PTTE, but we all have to have dream, right?

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."-Ralph Waldo Emerson.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-12-03, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "NFL Wives"
Monica & Sheree you're the last team to arrive, you've earned season tickets to the Atlanta Falcons. Enjoy!

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

06-12-03, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Steve / Dave"
For those of you who are following the Usenet/Malaysia spoiler, the poster has confirmed that the all male team he saw was not *Steve/Dave*. He has confirmed two of the teams as Millie/Chuck and Steve/Josh, which puts Steve/Dave back on the vulnerability list, as far as I'm concerned.

http://groups.google.com/groups?dq=&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&threadm=c9abc75.0306091823.1a210d06%40posting.google.com&prev=/groups%3Fhl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26group%3Dalt.tv.amazing-race

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-03, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Steve and Dave !!!!!"
This was supposed to be an easy week, but all those rumors and potential spoilers have put a wrench into everything.

I still think the ATC's are useless, so I will go with them. Yes, I'm sticking to my guns, even if I'm wrong.

TAR PTTE Defending Champion

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-03, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "NFL Wives"
No fast forward and no competence - it's time for them to go.

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-12-03, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Millie and Chuck"
Covering the bases, just in case they throw us a curveball.

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-03, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Monica/Sheree"
I have no idea why-totally a guess!

Serendipity 525 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-03, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Serendipity Click to send private message to Serendipity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Steve and Dave"
My gut says the NFL wives but I think they might still be able to follow the other teams.

If Steve and Dave get off at the wrong train station, not sure they can recoup their loss.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-03, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "Steve & Dave"
Oh look! I found a TAR voting thread!

Umm, Steve & Dave because they are too hopelessly out of shape to compete, and they've had enough air time for such boring folks--they're ready to be shown the door.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-03, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "Tian/Jaree (Models)"
n/t

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-03, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "FINAL Vote Total"
This is post #45, summarizing 43 votes and 1 vote change. I'm posting this in the hope that we do better next week, although it was looking good for our pick for a while.

Steve/Dave (Air Traffic Controllers)...14
Tian/Jaree (Models).........................9
Monica/Sheree (NFL Wives)...............8
Russell/Cindy (Dating)......................3
Millie/Chuck (Virgins)........................3
Jon/Al (Clowns)...............................2
Steve/Josh (Father/Son)..................2
David/Jeff (Best Friends)..................1
Kelly/Jon (Engaged).........................1
Reichen/Chip (Married)...................*still UTR*

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •