The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR4 in Egypt?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-09-03, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR4 in Egypt?"
From the CBS Amanda/Chris interview...

"Is there any place you'd revisit, or wish you had been able to visit?
Amanda: I definitely want to revisit Italy. I want to make it to a lot of other European countries. Eurorail here we come! Other than that, I would love to see Africa and New Zealand and Australia and…I could keep listing forever, but I think you get the point.
Chris: Well, since we didn't get to go to many places, I would have to say that I would love to go back to Italy. I just hope that I never see those friggin' masks again! I really hoped that we would get to go and see all the world together, but that didn't happen. I would have really loved to see the pyramids in Egypt."

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race4/teams/amanda/after.shtml

Amanda just seemed to be listing countries she'd like to visit, but Chris says it in a way like the teams went there. Egypt is pretty close to Europe, so I wouldn't be surprised if they go there.

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR4 in Egypt? L82LIFE 06-11-03 1
 RE: TAR4 in Egypt? magic_star 06-16-03 2
   RE: TAR4 in Egypt? carencey 06-16-03 3
 Egypt? I would doubt it esquire 06-17-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-11-03, 00:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR4 in Egypt?"
Interesting, Star. I think you may be on to something there. I hope they do go to Egypt, it would be a great episode.

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-16-03, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR4 in Egypt?"
It's looking even more likely now that they could be going to Egypt.

Reference in bold...

"Is there any place you'd revisit, or wish you had been able to visit?

Cindy: Indonesia. Since I've spent so much time in Asia, I've learned how to move through the country smoothly. I feel knowing the customs and a bit of the language could have given us an edge on what to get away with during a race like this. Someplace new? I would have to say Egypt. Yet again, another fantasy: searching for a clue, deep inside the pyramids. Just like Indiana Jones! During the Race, I would have to say Cortina, Italy. This is where Russell and I took the rescue mission. The whole package was perfect. To be able to zipline across the Alps, where the atmosphere had an air of simplicity. This was a moment I will not easily forget. Endless clean white snow topped mountains and crisp fresh air. I felt very lucky to have that experience, as well as getting completely over my fear of heights at seven thousand feet up! What a memory!"

She also may have given away one of the challenges there.

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

carencey 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-16-03, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carencey Click to send private message to carencey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR4 in Egypt?"
Hmm. That does sound interesting, for two teams in a row to wish they'd gotten to go there. It would be kind of an odd leg to just hit north Africa for one pitstop though, right? The Kerala spoiler seems like one of the most reliable so far, so they have to hit India with eight (or less likely, seven) teams remaining. To do that AND go to Egypt next, they'd have to only spend one leg in Egypt, with one of these next two as a non-elimination leg. I suppose they could backtrack later, but would they?

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-17-03, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Egypt? I would doubt it"
It doesn't make sense to me that they would be visiting anyplace in the middle east. This was filmed in January/February just as we were getting ready for war. There was some huge anti-American feelings in the middle east and especially in Egypt. I don't think the producers would risk sending wandering Americans to a place like that

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •