The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Why would Diane automatically come in 2nd place?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-13-04, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded_sweetheart Click to send private message to redheaded_sweetheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Why would Diane automatically come in 2nd place?"
I'm reading all the posts with the predictions for the final 3 and who would take whom to the final 2 and no one seems to think Diane can win if she makes the final 2. I'm not defending the girl, and have been hoping she would get the boot for weeks - but I think she has a shot at winning if she makes the final 2. Doesn't anyone remember evil dr. will from the first season?! He was on everbody's sh*t list, nominated almost weekly for eviction and ended up winning anyway! So, it is possible. Any thoughts?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Why would Diane automatically c... volsfan 09-13-04 1
   RE: Why would Diane automatically c... redheaded_sweetheart 09-13-04 2
       RE: Why would Diane automatically c... mamarizzo 09-13-04 3
           RE: Why would Diane automatically c... redheaded_sweetheart 09-13-04 4
           RE: Why would Diane automatically c... seahorse 09-14-04 6
 RE: Why would Diane automatically c... gatecontroltheory 09-14-04 5
 RE: Why would Diane automatically c... KScott 09-14-04 7
   RE: Why would Diane automatically c... ginger 09-14-04 8
       RE: Why would Diane automatically c... redheaded_sweetheart 09-15-04 9
 RE: Why would Diane automatically c... nailbone 09-15-04 10
   RE: Why would Diane automatically c... ginger 09-15-04 11
       RE: Why would Diane automatically c... seahorse 09-17-04 12
   RE: Why would Diane automatically c... Bebo 09-17-04 13
 Guess we'll never know now... ARnutz 09-18-04 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-13-04, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Why would Diane automatically come in 2nd place?"
dr. will was not season one

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

09-13-04, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded_sweetheart Click to send private message to redheaded_sweetheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Why would Diane automatically come in 2nd place?"
So he wasn't in season one - my point is still valid - he won his season.

mamarizzo 86 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-13-04, 11:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mamarizzo Click to send private message to mamarizzo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Why would Diane automatically come in 2nd place?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-13-04 AT 11:43 PM (EST)

Hi Red,

Di and the Evil Dr. are not the same for two reasons:

1. When you are up for eviction, you can't vote people out (much like CB this year). If you can't vote people out, you tend to get a lot less people upset with you. Di has voted people out and obviously engineered the ouster of others. (Which DrW did not.)

2. DrW never claimed to be "everyone's friend." He admitted he was lying and cheating and manipulating the system (which is why they put him up). So, the jurors could not hold it that much against him... Di, on the other hand, claimed to be "everyone's friend." She "supported" W, the twins, M, and K. With support like that, these people did not need an enemy. If one claims to be an enemy and acts like it, you can forgive it in the sense of the game. If one claims to be a friend, and acts like an enemy, it can come back against you when those people are deciding who is going to get more money.

JMHO.

<edited to add following.>
Personally, I'm hoping she comes in fourth! But that depends on CB and how he goes....

09-13-04, 11:57 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Why would Diane automatically come in 2nd place?"
Very valid points mama - you make a lot of sense!

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-04, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Why would Diane automatically come in 2nd place?"
Very valid comments, thanks.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

gatecontroltheory 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-14-04, 00:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gatecontroltheory Click to send private message to gatecontroltheory Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Why would Diane automatically come in 2nd place?"
I have seen Di herself admit that the best she can hope for is second. Anything is possible I suppose, but i would definately have to say the odds are against her for winning the 500K, and she knows it.

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-14-04, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Why would Diane automatically come in 2nd place?"
I don't think the jurors can look past the fact that they were lied to. I think she played a great game, but the jurors won't see it that way. All they will say is that she lied to them (duh, isn't that how you win?)...

- Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-04, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Why would Diane automatically come in 2nd place?"
Will was a shameless liar, but had charm. Diane is relatively free of charm, except to Drool (and even that may be strategically manufactured). Also, Will was up against Nicole, who no one liked, either.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

09-15-04, 08:27 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Why would Diane automatically come in 2nd place?"
Oh yeah, I forgot all about Nicole. Thanks Ginger!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-04, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Why would Diane automatically come in 2nd place?"
If she goes up against Cowboy, she *might* have a shot, cuz most of the jury doesn't like Cowboy and how he played the game either. But, with the "poor me" story he's telling about his fiance' and kid, he may get the sympathy vote as the lesser of the two evils.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Omnia in bonum o-

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-04, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Why would Diane automatically come in 2nd place?"
I'd be stunned if Diane beat CB.

I'll be stunned if Drool does not win.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-04, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Why would Diane automatically come in 2nd place?"
At this point Diane is playing for second. Drew looks to be in the best shape to win.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-04, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Why would Diane automatically come in 2nd place?"
Winky, I've been wondering the same thing. I'm trying to break down the votes:

- Nakomis: During her exit interview with the Chenbot, she sounded like she would not be voting for her brother.
- Drew: Since a CB/Diane F2 would mean CB won HOH, would Drew see this as a betrayal that cost Drew the half mil? If so, he might vote for his snuggle bunny.
- Karen: She's a wildcard. Diane backdoored her. But she has no respect for the snitch. And would she reward CB for being loyal to Drew and Diane over his own sister? I could see her going either way.

The twins would definitely vote for CB, and Will would vote against Diane. So that's 3 definites for CB. I just don't know if he would get a 4th. Karen and Marvin seem like the most likely options, but I'm not sure.

Join my paramilitary org - call 1-800-FIGHT4BEBO.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-04, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Guess we'll never know now..."
how the jury would have voted!! HA! Poor Diane, no final 2 for you! HA!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •