The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Next Bachelor"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

NorthShoreJane 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-22-04, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NorthShoreJane Click to send private message to NorthShoreJane Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Next Bachelor"

Making a Pass
Meet ABC's next ''Bachelor.'' He's New York Giants second-string quarterback Jesse Palmer by Gary Susman

SCORING POSSIBILITIES Palmer is ABC's next ''Bachelor''

Well, we know he likes to huddle. ABC's newest ''Bachelor'' suitor is Jesse Palmer, second-string quarterback for the New York Giants. He'll make his debut when the series returns in April, though you can learn more about him Thursday when he grants an exclusive interview to TV's ''Extra.'' He's 25 years old, 6-foot-2, 219 pounds, and he has wavy brown hair.

He may also soon be unemployed. According to the New York Post, he's soon to be a free agent, though whether the Giants or any other team will want to sign him is unclear. He started the last three games this season, and the Giants lost them all. But maybe he's better off the gridiron at making passes and scoring.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Next Bachelor greeneyes 01-22-04 1
 RE: The Next Bachelor KScott 01-22-04 2
 RE: The Next Bachelor SurvivorBlows 01-22-04 3
   OOPSSSSSSS Poncho 01-22-04 4
       RE: OOPSSSSSSS diamond 01-22-04 6
 RE: The Next Bachelor ValleyGirl 01-22-04 5
   RE: The Next Bachelor Rockytop Chick 01-22-04 10
       RE: The Next Bachelor buckeyegirl 01-23-04 15
           RE: The Next Bachelor NorthShoreJane 01-23-04 16
           RE: The Next Bachelor Rockytop Chick 01-23-04 17
       HEY! volsfan 01-23-04 18
           RE: HEY! Rockytop Chick 01-24-04 20
               RE: HEY! volsfan 01-24-04 21
 RE: The Next Bachelor Ahtumbreez 01-22-04 7
   RE: The Next Bachelor KScott 01-22-04 8
       RE: The Next Bachelor Loree 01-22-04 9
           RE: The Next Bachelor missygirl3 01-23-04 11
               He made it on 2 because.. KScott 01-23-04 12
   RE: The Next Bachelor reality_gal 02-02-04 26
 RE: The Next Bachelor Poncho 01-23-04 13
 Jesse's a reality TV whore realitybites 01-23-04 14
 RE: The Next Bachelor Lolette 01-23-04 19
   RE: The Next Bachelor Lolette 01-24-04 22
 Eww Not that Hot AMAI 01-25-04 23
 RE: The Next Bachelor Lisa1971 01-27-04 24
   RE: The Next Bachelor nascargirl29 02-16-04 27
 I don't know about you but.... KScott 02-26-04 28
 RE: The Next Bachelor schmoe 02-26-04 29
   RE: The Next Bachelor silesia18 02-26-04 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-22-04, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Next Bachelor"
Jane:

You beat me to it! I just found out this information, and was going to post it.

Jesse certainly looks like a vast improvement over Blob

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-22-04, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Next Bachelor"
Here are some pictures:

a proud Lvoe Butt Connector

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-22-04, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Next Bachelor"
I'm not sure how I feel about this, but I just put up our initial story

http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/articles/story.php?s=2184

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-22-04, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "OOPSSSSSSS"
Sorry I started another thread, I did not see this one.....

Poncho

diamond 2307 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-22-04, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail diamond Click to send private message to diamond Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: OOPSSSSSSS"
Don't worry, Poncho - that's a news story that Webby posted, not a board thread!

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-22-04, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Next Bachelor"
Jesse Palmer was originally from Canada, hence the nickname, "Air Canada" when he played quarterback for the University of Florida. Go Gators!
Valley Girl
"I'll never kiss and tell....."

Rockytop Chick 314 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-04, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rockytop%20Chick Click to send private message to Rockytop%20Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Next Bachelor"
I read the story and kept saying "what the F***" over and over again. I just don't know if I can watch a Bachelor starring a former U of F quarterback. But sadly, Peyton's already got a wife. OMG, please don't let them show any clips of his college football days!!!!

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-04, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The Next Bachelor"
Peyton's already got a wife ::Sob:: I didn't realize that..however, you could rob the cradle and go for his younger bro, Eli. (even though he did play for LSU)

NorthShoreJane 47 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-04, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NorthShoreJane Click to send private message to NorthShoreJane Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The Next Bachelor"
>Peyton's already got a wife ::Sob::
>I didn't realize that..however, you
>could rob the cradle and
>go for his younger bro,
>Eli. (even though he did
>play for LSU)
>
>
Hey Buckeyegirl,

You're showing that you're a yankee (not that I mind because I am one, too), BUT before you get lambasted by one of the Runnin' Rebel diehards, Eli is graduating from Ole Miss not LSU.

NSJ

01-23-04, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rockytop%20Chick Click to send private message to Rockytop%20Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The Next Bachelor"
buckeyegirl, even without the name it's obvious you're not from the south. That would be like saying that the Ohio State QB went to Michigan. lol. no harm done, though.

But I would have to say Eli would make a most excellent bachelor. Maybe in a couple of years?? Peyton married a girl from here in Memphis about five years ago. Women across the south wept that day.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-04, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "HEY!"
LAST EDITED ON 01-23-04 AT 09:55 PM (EST)

Hey girl! I don't think I have met you yet! Welcome to the boards! There are some VOLS on here!

WELCOME!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

01-24-04, 05:00 AM (EST)
20. "RE: HEY!"
Hey back at ya Volsfan!!! Did you know Jesse was the one who threw the "fake touchdown" that beat us back in 2000. You know , the one that basically bounced off the receivers chest and fell to the ground, but was somehow called a touchdown??? That's why I don't think I can bring myself to watch the next bachelor

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-04, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: HEY!"
OH, I remember that all to well! Everytime I see him..I think of that imaginary play! It is just sickening!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-04, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Next Bachelor"
Very cute, hope his personality matches his smile.
I have to say, better eye candy than boB.
TummyBreez

a beautiful kyngsladye original
Proud Member of the RBBRTFHLA/Sugar Ho Group

01-22-04, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Next Bachelor"
Much better eye candy!!!!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-04, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Next Bachelor"
Doesn't take much to be better than Bob. LOL!

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-23-04, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Next Bachelor"
I would have to agree. Jesse is HOT. Honestly, did anyone besides the ladies on his show find Bob attractive? I was just wondering how he made in onto 2 bachelor shows.

01-23-04, 09:09 AM (EST)
12. "He made it on 2 because.."
the first one he was "fat" Bob with a funny personality (sometimes) and then he lost weight and became "I am too good and want to get more recognition" Bob, who we all ended up hating. I think he should have stuck to "fat" Bob!

reality_gal 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-02-04, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail reality_gal Click to send private message to reality_gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: The Next Bachelor"
he's quite young to be on the show. 25 no one really wants to get committed at such an early age do they???

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-23-04, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Next Bachelor"
Here is a pretty good picture

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/eo/20040123/capt.beccb4a38301921e637192bceb564858

Poncho

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-23-04, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitybites Click to send private message to realitybites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Jesse's a reality TV whore"
He was on Beg, Borrow & Deal's first season throwing passes to Team Cobi.

Lolette 254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-23-04, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolette Click to send private message to Lolette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: The Next Bachelor"
Here is new article "Who will be Jesse's Girl? http://www.floridatoday.com/!NEWSROOM/sportstoryS0123JESSE.htm

Lolette 254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-24-04, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolette Click to send private message to Lolette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: The Next Bachelor"
Jesse is very , very hot, check his pictures http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=SRH&logsrch=1

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-25-04, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Eww Not that Hot"
He looks like a cross between Brian Heidlik and Colby Donaldson.

The only thing going for him is he is not a reject from a previous series of the Bachelorette.

The chicks who go on his series will likely comprise a good number of cheerleader-types. I bet we will be hating everyone by Ep 3.

Lisa1971 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-27-04, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa1971 Click to send private message to Lisa1971 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: The Next Bachelor"
Well, at least they didn't pick Joe Namath. lol

He'd be tellin all the girls he wants to "kiss" them just like he did on national tv. lol

nascargirl29 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-16-04, 02:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nascargirl29 Click to send private message to nascargirl29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: The Next Bachelor"
I wonder if this will be like when Andrew first made his revelation on "The Bachelor" - a lot of women may not recognize Jesse because if they have seen him, they've probably seen him with his helmet on... so until his last name is revealed... it may not be known exactly who the ladies are dealing with

02-26-04, 04:24 PM (EST)
28. "I don't know about you but...."
I am ready for the new Bachelor, it is much more exciting than the Bachelorette...

am also looking forward to the cat-fights! I loved to hate Kirsten!

schmoe 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-26-04, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail schmoe Click to send private message to schmoe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: The Next Bachelor"
Jessie is a rich, young, good looking, athlete who can probably go out with any girl he wants. Are we really suppposed to believe he's looking to settle down and get married? Or is this another bachelor looking to use reality tv as his vehicle for becoming a celebrity? I'll keep an open mind, but the celebrity-wannabe bachelors make for bad tv. Does anybody want to see another Bachelor Bob.

silesia18 36 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-04, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail silesia18 Click to send private message to silesia18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: The Next Bachelor"
i am skeptical. i'll have to see a couple episodes before i can decide if i like the idea of a quarterback who's probably been getting all the girls he wants looking for love on tv. come on, doesn't he already have girls flocking for him? why do it on tv? i definitely do NOT want to see another bachelor blob.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •