The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lost in Translation and the Million..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-20-11, 02:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lost in Translation and the Million..."

I am totally lost in the edit of this season. I am discombobulated, horsejacked. Why spend the first 3 episodes on the ultimately meaningless and annoying issues Brandon had with Mikayla? Why present the crucial merge episode from Cochran and Dawn's perspective? Why not tell us anything meaningful about the character of the winner until the final episode? And why edit the FTC to make the winner look like a babbling idiot and Coach look sincere?

To surprise us? Idiotic. We can't be surprised any more. Every move MB makes we see coming from a mile away.

Don't try. Stick to the formula that works: invest in the characters that matter. Period.

Props to Sophie for employing the newest and oldest way to win a million dollars: crying. If a girl has nothing else going for her, she always has that.

Does the entire jury think you are an arrogant and lazy brat because you've played zero social game for 39 days? NO PROBLEM. That is nothing that a few tears can't wash away!

Yes, we still think you are an arrogant byotch, but at least we know you're human, so here's your million dollars!

Very nice.

The thing that I don't get is that 6 of the 9 jury members were from Savii. So, why would THEY be bitter towards Coach? He merely stuck to his alliance of 5. That is as honorable and truthful as he could have played it, to them. Yeah, he's a hypocrite, but not to them. Yeah, maybe he used religion to manipulate his own tribe, but again, NOT TO THEM. So, again, where do they get off?

>

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Lost in Translation and the Million...   iltarion     12-20-11       
   RE: Lost in Translation and the Mil...   garyc     12-20-11     1  
   RE: Lost in Translation and the Mil...   Belle Book     12-20-11     2  
     RE: Lost in Translation and the Mil...   michel     12-21-11     3  
         RE: Lost in Translation and the Mil...   dabo     12-21-11     6  
             RE: Lost in Translation and the Mil...   PepeLePew13     12-21-11     9  
             RE: Lost in Translation and the Mil...   michel     12-21-11     10  
                 RE: Lost in Translation and the Mil...   dabo     12-21-11     16  
                     RE: Lost in Translation and the Mil...   PepeLePew13     12-21-11     19  
   RE: Lost in Translation and the Mil...   michel     12-21-11     4  
     RE: Lost in Translation and the Mil...   sol     12-21-11     5  
         RE: Lost in Translation and the Mil...   garyc     12-21-11     7  
     RE: Lost in Translation and the Mil...   Toban     12-21-11     8  
         RE: Lost in Translation and the Mil...   michel     12-21-11     11  
             RE: Lost in Translation and the Mil...   iltarion     12-21-11     12  
                 RE: Lost in Translation and the Mil...   michel     12-21-11     13  
                     RE: Lost in Translation and the Mil...   iltarion     12-21-11     14  
                         RE: Lost in Translation and the Mil...   iltarion     12-21-11     15  
                             RE: Lost in Translation and the Mil...   michel     12-21-11     17  
                             RE: Lost in Translation and the Mil...   garyc     12-21-11     18  
                                 RE: Lost in Translation and the Mil...   michel     12-21-11     21  
                         RE: Lost in Translation and the Mil...   michel     12-21-11     20  
                         RE: Lost in Translation and the Mil...   PepeLePew13     12-21-11     22  
   RE: Lost in Translation and the Mil...   Jims02     12-21-11     23  
     RE: Lost in Translation and the Mil...   michel     12-21-11     24  
         RE: Lost in Translation and the Mil...   iltarion     12-23-11     25  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •