The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A special thank you to....."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

rdc 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-30-01, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rdc Click to send private message to rdc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"A special thank you to....."
I think we should all give a special thank you to Keith, because I think he was the one who convinced Colby to change his vote from Elizabeth to Jerri during last night's ep.

At least that's the way it looked when Keith, Colby, and Tine were discussing the upcoming vote in their tent. It seemed as if Colby wanted to stick with their Ogakor-vs-Kucha voting strategy, but Keith's arguments won him over. Then when Colby admitted that it felt wrong to keep Jerri, while eliminating somebody as sweet as Elizabeth (my words, not his), I thought, "Oh my God, this could be the moment everybody has been waiting for!"

And as far as Jerri is concerned, I think she hammered two nails into her own coffin with Colby, the first being the reward challenge when she immediately proclaimed that she wanted Colby as her partner without taking the time to consider what he might want.

(I was kind of hoping that Colby woud fake a leg cramp or something during the challenge, just to piss her off and keep her from winning a second reward in a row.)

Her second mistake was treating their reward as if it were some kind of romantic interlude for them. She actually told him that it was an amazing first date, then kept harping on the fact that it was such a romantic location and it was almost like a honeymoon without the sex. Colby was treating the day simply as a reward for winning the challenge, while it seemed Jerri was pressuring him with all of her romantic, relationship, it's-fate-we-were-meant-to-be-together bullsh!t.

And I loved the expression on her face when they got back and Colby started handing out the sea-shells that he had collected for everyone.

Take that, b!tch. And good riddance!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: A special thank you to..... Survivorerist 03-31-01 1
   RE: A special thank you to..... luvnsweet 03-31-01 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-31-01, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: A special thank you to....."
>>>I think we should all give a special thank you to Keith, because I think he was the one who convinced Colby to change his vote from Elizabeth to Jerri during last night's ep.<<<

I don't know about that. I personally would thank Elisabeth for Jerri's ouster. I do believe that it was Elisabeth that convinced Tina that maybe ousting her wasn't the smartest idea. Just my personal thought.

Survivorerist

**GO AMBER!**

luvnsweet 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-31-01, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail luvnsweet Click to send private message to luvnsweet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: A special thank you to....."
Even if Colby didn't vote for Jerri and voted for Elisabeth instead, Jerri would have still been voted off because of Tina and Keith's vote. Elisabth told Tina that the Kuchas were going to vote off Jerri so the Ogakpor finally had the chance to get rid of that witch, and so they did. So it seems to be that Elisabeth saved her own butt. JMO....

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •