The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-12-11, 02:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep..."
LAST EDITED ON 11-12-11 AT 11:38 PM (EST)

As soon as you heard that this was going to be a double dip, you had to know that some predictable Zapping was coming.

As I did last season, I give props to production for at least knowing that as well and getting two boring boots out of the way at once.

1. Coach - We got a dose of old Coach here, and I dug it. We have been needing it. This Coach is a wiser, more real, but less entertaining version of the old Dragonslayer. I enjoyed the tai chi opening and the clenched fist. With the dramatic music behind it, I'm sure there was some big symbolism involved, but I just get a headache if I think about it too much. And FINALLY, a quote from a Caesar, it just wouldn't be a season with Coach without it. Also enjoyed the rhino and serpent analogy. I hope this means Coach is hitting his stride. Someone needs to keep this guy talking.

2. Sophie - Her level-headedness while surrounded by craziness is somewhat reminiscent of Earl Cole, and that is high praise. Albert is the one doing all the talking and will be the target if it comes to that. She is wise enough to not oppose the cult openly. The edit continues to find her, even if there is no move to be made, and she also happens to be right. Now is not the time to rock the boat.

3. Albert- The brains and the face: Albert has all the tools to be a really good player. He is sort of like another Jim except without the ego that ruined Jim's game. This is the second time though that we've seen an idea of his go no where though. Clearly he does not have the power in his tribe. His best bet is to hold tight and hold Coach to his promise of F3.

4. Brandon- Yeah, I'm moving him on up. I found Brandon pretty entertaining this episode. From his banter while stuffing his face, including the high pitched "awesome" for Dawn and the rowdy cheering for Whitney after she won (hilarious), to his devil-may-care fights with Savii at TC. It helps that I think he's right. Savii was pretty cocky when they thought they had the advantage, and I do think their disposal of the less pretty Upolu's would have been equally ruthless if the tables had been turned. He was also dead on in pointing out that Dawn contradicted her own actions when she said she wouldn't have ate. The beauty of this guy is that, like Phillip, he seems to have zero concern for what the jury might think of him. Therefore, you never know what he might say. After being highly annoying the first couple TCs, I'm starting to think that every TC should have one of these guys. Like his uncle, he might be the perfect goat to take to the Finals.

5. Edna - I said I'd drop her if she stayed quiet, and here you go. Plus, what is going on with her forehead? Poor girl. It is quite possible that she never had anything but a short term story.

6. Cochran - His edit definitely dropped after he made his move. He is still one of the key players though. He seems a lot more comfortable as a member of Upolu than he ever was in Savii. He truly has found his home. He seems ticketed for the end. Even though he is the most hated person on the show, I give him an outside chance to pull this off.

7. Dawn - She's a fake, and she was foolish enough to point it out herself by carelessly saying she wouldn't have ate at the challenge. This is the wrong tribe to show even a hint of duplicity to. She is the next boot unless something big happens.

8. Whitney - Her edit has already guaranteed she is going home soon. She waited too long to show even a touch of sensitivity. Anyone can understand her frustration though. Survivor can be a heartless game.

9. Rick - When Cochran had the Dragonslayer frock and the cowboy hat on, there was a quick shot of a bearded guy sitting down by the fire. I was like - "Who the hell is that guy?"

RI-

Keith - Soon to be dismissed.
Ozzy - I dug the defiance at TC. Great fish. Remains a threat.
Jim - Never stopped playing but couldn't recover from over-betting his hand early.

>

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep...   iltarion     11-12-11       
   RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   michel     11-12-11     1  
   RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   Das Mole     11-12-11     2  
     RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   garyc     11-12-11     3  
         RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   BrassFan     11-15-11     33  
             RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   dabo     11-15-11     34  
   RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   Belle Book     11-12-11     4  
   RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   dabo     11-12-11     5  
   RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   Jims02     11-12-11     6  
     RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   dabo     11-13-11     13  
   RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   michel     11-12-11     7  
     RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   garyc     11-12-11     8  
         RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   michel     11-12-11     9  
             RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   garyc     11-13-11     10  
                 RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   iltarion     11-13-11     11  
                     RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   michel     11-13-11     12  
                         RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   iltarion     11-13-11     14  
                             RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   michel     11-13-11     15  
                         RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   Jims02     11-14-11     16  
                             RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   michel     11-14-11     17  
                                 RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   dabo     11-14-11     18  
                                     RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   michel     11-14-11     19  
                                         RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   dabo     11-14-11     20  
                                             RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   michel     11-14-11     21  
                                             RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   dabo     11-14-11     22  
                                             RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   michel     11-14-11     23  
                                             RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   dabo     11-14-11     24  
                                             RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   michel     11-14-11     25  
                                             RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   dabo     11-14-11     26  
                                             RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   michel     11-14-11     27  
                                             RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   dabo     11-14-11     28  
                                             RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   michel     11-14-11     29  
                                             RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   dabo     11-15-11     30  
                                             RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   michel     11-15-11     32  
                                             RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   NedraSue     11-15-11     31  
                                             RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   iltarion     11-16-11     35  
                                             RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   dabo     11-16-11     36  
                                             RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   michel     11-16-11     37  
   Tallies   dabo     11-17-11     38  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •