The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Why I think the Final 2 are Rob and Jenna"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-17-04, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RyrieRae Click to send private message to RyrieRae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Why I think the Final 2 are Rob and Jenna"
Here are the roles given to Rob, Amber, and Jenna:

Rob - Power player, unable to be stopped
Amber - His trusty Side Kick
Jenna - The girl who comes between them.

The finale will answer all our foreshadow questions when it gets down to the final 3.

Through editing, we are handed on a silver platter that Rob makes it to the final 2. Why else would it have mattered last week which way votes would go (Shii Ann "the letters may have won Rob the million dollars.")

Naturally we assume that if Rob goes to F2, Amber will sit beside him, because that is what Rob and Amber want, and so we believe that it will happen.

But here's where some more foreshadowing comes in to play. Remember the scenes of Jenna, Amber, and Rob snuggling together and Amber not getting jealous? What we were actually watching was a premature version of the final 3.

So, the last IC being endurance, Jenna wins, and Rob is the obvious choice to sit beside her in F2... everyone hates him. Alas Amber is jealous, because Jenna took her place.

Rob wins ("cough... silver platter... cough") and Jenna loses to him, thus the reason for so many variations of Jenna losing...

1. Lingering shot of jenna getting picked last
2. Jenna voted out of fake chapera TC
3. Video clip of jenna's actual S1 fatal vote by Sean during the trivia challenge.

There you have it... Final 2 are Rob and jenna and Rob wins

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •